Ladyboy Sluts Craves Cock | Hot Tranny Threesome Fucking

Euro beauty melissa dawn!

Studio: tgirls-xxx / shemale-xxx
Cast: Melissa Dawn
Genres: Shemale

A couple of weeks ago sexy melissa dawn made her debut with a banging hardcore scene! today, this hottie returns on tgirls, this time for some hot solo action! melissa is from belgium and she has an amazing body and a perfect ass and she can't wait to show it all off to you again! watch her posing and stroking her cock in today's hot update brought to you by dave khull!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 758.0 MB

Download Euro beauty melissa dawn!

Stunning carrie emberlyn!

Studio: groobygirls
Cast: Carrie Emberlyn

Carrie emberlyn coming back on grooby girls two weeks ago with her christmas scene got us all super excited! a little bit more than a year after her debut, carrie came back looking more gorgeous than ever and left us all amazed. she's back now in one of our first updates in 2018 and we had no choice than to make beautiful carrie the first model of the month in 2018! carrie is stunning and we can't wait to see even more from her! for now, enjoy showing off her smoking hot body and stroking her hard cock in another hot scene brought to you by buddy wood!

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 609.5 MB

Download Stunning carrie emberlyn!

Daisy Taylor - Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Release Year: 2020
Studio: TGirls xxx
Cast: Daisy Taylor

Daisy made a smashing TGirls comeback a couple of weeks ago and left us all speechless! This girl is amazing! Well, that wasn't all... This Friday, Daisy is back again and we are already excited to see what she has for us this time! In another exclusive Buddy Wood production, Daisy enjoys having some naughty fun in the yard... She is horny as hell! Watch her stroking her rock-hard dick until she cums for you only! We just can't get enough of her!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11760kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Daisy Taylor - Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Yadira cuellar strokes it!

Cast: Yadira Cuellar

Gorgeous latina yadira cuellar made a smashing tgirls comeback a couple of weeks ago with a hot hardcore scene co-starring fernando. today, yadira is back once again - this time for some naughty solo fun! an argentinian leaving in florida, yadira speaks very little english, so there is a communication issue which results in a lot of cute giggles! watch yadira posing, showing off her amazing body and stroking her cock for you in today's update brought to you by jack flash!

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7690kbps

File size: 780.5 MB

Download Yadira cuellar strokes it!

Claire is back!

Studio: groobygirls
Cast: Claire

In one of the try out tuesday episodes back in november - the amazing claire was introduced to the world by omar wax. it seems that you loved this girl very much and so did we! no wonder, because claire is indeed super cute! so we didn't want to waste too much time and we brought her back today! sexy as hell, claire can't wait to have some fun again! watch her stripping, posing and playing with her sexy ass and cock for you!

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

Download Claire is back!

Daisy's Sticky Cumshot 1080p

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Solo, Cumshot, Masturbation, Redhead

Daisy made a smashing TGirls comeback a couple of weeks ago and left us all speechless! This girl is amazing! Well, that wasn't all... This Friday, Daisy is back again and we are already excited to see what she has for us this time! In another exclusive Buddy Wood production, Daisy enjoys having some naughty fun in the yard... She is horny as hell! Watch her stroking her rock-hard dick until she cums for you only! We just can't get enough of her!

Download Daisy's Sticky Cumshot 1080p

Coco marie rides and cums!

Cast: Coco Marie

Sexy coco marie made a hot tgirls comeback a couple of weeks ago. today, she returns to give us some more and she brings her toys! horny as hell, coco can't wait to give her tight ass some nice fucking! watch her riding her big dildo and stroking her cock until she cums in today's sizzling update brought to you by omar wax!

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps

File size: 768.4 MB

Download Coco marie rides and cums!

Shemale Japan - Remi Yamasaki

This site is filled with beautiful Japan Transsexuals in school uniforms, domination, secretary, lingerie, Cosplay and more. If you are unfamiliar with Cosplay it is basically dressing up in sexy Anime or fantasy characters and Japan girls look crazy sexy in them.

Video: 1280x720, 1920x1080, 640x480

Total size: 1.8 GB in 3 files.

Download Shemale Japan - Remi Yamasaki

Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Studio: TGirls xxx
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Solo, Cumshot, Masturbation, Redhead

Download Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Meet horny sisi!

Cast: Sisi

Another horny euro hottie discovered by dave khull makes her tgirls debut! meet sisi! sisi is dutch, now living in spain: because she loves heat and she loves hot boys! sisi has a hot body and an amazing ass! she was excited to introduce herself to the world and she couldn't wait to show you what she got! watch her posing and stroking her cock just for you in her first scene ever!

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 833.0 MB

Download Meet horny sisi!

Shemale Japan - Riona Aino

This site is filled with beautiful Japan Transsexuals in school uniforms, domination, secretary, lingerie, Cosplay and more. If you are unfamiliar with Cosplay it is basically dressing up in sexy Anime or fantasy characters and Japan girls look crazy sexy in them.

Video: 1280x720, 1920x1080, 640x480

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Shemale Japan - Riona Aino

Natalia La Potra Working It All Out

Video language: English

Natalia works out a real nice cumshot and makes a mess on my gym floor. Something quite unusual happened at the end of the shoot. Natalia has an ample amount of foreskin and was able to stretch it over my cock. So my cock literally went inside hers. That was a first.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Natalia La Potra Working It All Out

Introducing sirena blonde!

Cast: Sirena Blonde

Another super sexy euro girl makes her tgirls debut! meet sirena blonde! just discovered by dave khull, sirena is a french girl now living in spain. she's a dancer and a model and she has an amazing body and a perfect booty! i would love to meet a boy who has the same tastes as me and who treats me like a queen, sirena told us. this is her first shoot ever and she was every excited to introduce herself to the world! watch her posing and stroking her cock just for you!

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 747.2 MB

Download Introducing sirena blonde!

Tranformation Clinic Part 1

Release Year: 2019

Lance Hart was taken, thrown in a van, and now he's in some shady hospital looking room getting pushed around by a sexy tattooed goth girl in red pantyhose and heels. She drags him into a room, throws a hospital gown at him and orders him to put it on. He tries to talk to her and she just kicks him in the balls and walks away.

Later on Charlotte Sartre returns to Lance to explain things. She pulls back the curtain and reveals the hottest TS Lady Lance has ever seen (Lena Kelly). "You see, I make sex toys here with real humans. She is one, and you're next."
Lena tells Lance that she loves her new life as a bimbo woman. Lance pleads for mercy, but they just grab him and stand him up. Charlotte somehow has superhuman strength and he is helpless. They explain that the first part of the process is brutal. They need to completely destroy his balls. Lena shows Lance how she no longer has balls then kicks him hard.

They go back and forth kicking him and holding him. They give him a bre.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 475.5 MB

Download Tranformation Clinic Part 1

Yasmin Castro & Bianca Meirelles

Cast: Yasmin Castro & Bianca Meirelles
Genres: Shemale, Double Solo Masturbation, Cumshot

Yasmin Castro & Bianca Meirelles has got something very special! A huge thick tranny cock for you to play with. This is one girl you will never have to worry about not being able to get hard and ready for action. She is a sexy thing and would love to stick it deep in you or have you stick it deep in her!

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Yasmin Castro & Bianca Meirelles

Stephany tricks cums!

Cast: Stephany Tricks

Two weeks ago, sexy stephany tricks made an amazing tgirls comeback - looking better than ever and ready to have fun! this week, she's back to get naughty in the gym! she starts out with working out and bouncing on the pilates ball, which really gets her big boobs and big ass cheeks jiggling! then, she strokes her cock until she cums just for you!

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 826.8 MB

Download Stephany tricks cums!

Delicious Starr Sc. 4

Cast: Delicious Starr, Kristal, Mz Barbwire, Kiki Winters, Hawaii, Rauché
Genres: Black Shemale

The Tranny cutie Delicious Starr, Kristal, Mz Barbwire, Kiki Winters, Hawaii, Rauché returns today with a follow-up to her debut and she can't wait to have some fun! She brought her big dildo and she's about to give her ass a nice fucking! Watch her playing with her toy and stroking her cock until she cums!

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 315.7 MB

Download Delicious Starr Sc. 4

Tyra Swallow Bunny

Her pink nailed fingers milk the shaft as her tongue bathes the weenie. Tyra licks balls with her darting pink tongue. This hottie wants to feel the knob inside her and turns around. Tyra lowers her tender teenage booty onto the bareback dick and bounces up and down. After doing the squats on the raw penis Tyra pulls it out of her darling derriere and does ass-to-mouth. She is hungry and needs to be fed. Tyra opens her braces mouth wide and looks up lovingly. Cream shoots directly inside and Tyra eagerly swallows it like a wonderful girl. With the warm spunk in her belly Tyra gives a sweet kiss goodbye.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 569.3 MB

Download Tyra Swallow Bunny

Xmas special: mayland returns!

Cast: Mayland

Holiday season starts early on tgirls! as we have promised, today we are starting with an amazing two-weeks series of special christmas-themed scenes and the star of the first episode is a gorgeous florida model we haven't seen in a while! welcome back, mayland! looking better than ever, mayland is ready to get naughty for xmas and she can't wait to show off her amazing body for jack flash's camera! watch her posing, showing off her amazing ass and stroking her cock just for you!

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7746kbps

File size: 812.1 MB

Download Xmas special: mayland returns!

Yoyo bangs bam

Studio: SheMax | Ladyboy Player

Like the her namesake toy yoyo keeps coming back and this time she is playing with sweet little femboy bam. sporting nice long new mutli-colored hair extensions yoyo is the much more sexy and feminine of the two. she has an incredibly large pretty face which is accentuated by the band pulling her hair back. we are so captivated by yoyos smile and large lashed eyes poor bam looks a little mousy beside her. getting to their bodies it is the same thing, while bam has a perfectly adequate body in her red underwear it is hard to compete with yoyos phenomenal big round fake boobs busting out of her lime green bikini top. as the girls get close their four tits come out and despite the size difference bam finally wins our leers with her lovely suckable hormone tits with huge nipples. we have to call it a draw when these babes show us their still covered booties and the bulges created by their tucked behind cock and balls. they briefly reverse the strip for some poses each donning a top,...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 292.0 MB

Download Yoyo bangs bam

Suck My Trans Toes, - TS Roxxie Moth - Full HD 1080p

What do you think, ? Do you approve of your little girl's new hobby? Ruining successful men is so much fun, really. I can't imagine you'd ever understand the thrill of it all. Half the men in this town worship me now, - I could really hurt your reputation if you don't spoil me like I want. You might even lose your job. I mean, your boss has a lot more money than you to splurge on me, after all. I've got him wrapped around my cute little finger. If you want to appease your little whore , you'd better make up for how stingy you were to me when I was younger. Are you ready to step up and be a real ? Then lick my heels. Your little girl demands foot worship today, so get your massage hands ready and suck on my soft toes. For all the men who worship me, there's still one prize I'm after - I want you.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11754kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Suck My Trans Toes, - TS Roxxie Moth - Full HD 1080p

Euro beauty helea fauvel cums!

Cast: Helea Fauvel

In one of the hottest tgirls debut this year, gorgeous french model helea fauvel introduced herself to the world a couple of weeks ago. today, this stunning beauty returns with another hot scene and she brings her toys! horny as hell, she just can't wait to fuck her tight hole with her huge dildo! watch her playing with her big toy and stroking her cock until she cums in this smoking hot scene produced by dave khull!

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 756.2 MB

Download Euro beauty helea fauvel cums!

Fucking Russian Schoolgirl

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation

She slides her entire hand up Natalie's asshole and begins fisting her vigorously, proclaiming that she's going to stretch her hole out and wreck it so thoroughly that she won't be able to help but use her to their full potential. After a good, long hole stretching session, decides that instead of putting her new one she's been wearing until she makes better use of it.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 510.6 MB

Download Fucking Russian Schoolgirl

Trans Most Popular Working It All Out

Studio: Bobs-Tgirls
Cast: Natalia La Potra
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemales, Tranny, Ebony, Black, Solo, Posing, Cumshot

Natalia works out a real nice cumshot and makes a mess on my gym floor. Something quite unusual happened at the end of the shoot. Natalia has an ample amount of foreskin and was able to stretch it over my cock. So my cock literally went inside hers. That was a first.

Download Trans Most Popular Working It All Out

Jessie smith returns!

Cast: Jessie Smith

Gorgeous florida latina jessie smith is back on tgirls with a brand new solo scene produced by jack flash! looking better than every, always horny jessie can't wait to have some fun! there is a reason we keep bringing jessie back, she just gets better and better with each appearance! watch her stripping, posing and stroking her cock just for you! what a hottie!

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps

File size: 761.2 MB

Download Jessie smith returns!

All about raven

Studio: trans500
Cast: Raven Roxx

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. today we have the gorgeous raven roxx showing off her goods. some hot, solo action for you today. this girl is just putting in work when there's no cock around. she doesn't need one to get herself off. sit back and enjoy. beautiful raven roxx in all about raven

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 927.4 MB

Download All about raven

Emma Rose Pt.1

Cast: tsEmmaRose (Emma Rose
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum on Mouth, Interacial (IR), Rimming, Shemale / TS on Mal

These trannies are born to be wild! And these T-girls have big tits, huge cocks and an insatiable appetite for hardcore sex! Watch them suck and fuck each other before they take turns splooging on themselves and each other! There's plenty of hot scenes and plenty of tranny action going on here!

Duration: 16:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16068kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Emma Rose Pt.1

Welcome gigi doll!

Cast: Gigi Doll

Let us kick off another hot week here on tgirls by introducing one gorgeous newcomer. everybody, please welcome gigi doll! just discovered by jack flash, gigi is from california and she has a smoking hot curvy body and an amazing thick booty! she can't wait to show it all off! looking sexy in her red lingerie, gigi had a lot of fun stripping and posing for jack's camera! watch her stroking her cock and riding her dildo just for you in her first scene ever!

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps

File size: 754.0 MB

Download Welcome gigi doll!

Behind the scenes with natassia dreams. & angelina valentine

Cast: Angelina Valentine

In this scene we have the best of both worlds! our tranny of excellence the beautiful natassia dreams with her gorgeous chocolate skin color and her sculptured body mixing together with heart stopping angelina valentine who complete a mix of sex and lust like few performers can. in this scene you will be delighted with a remarkable intro of the two beauties dancing and teasing away to end up getting sweaty and sexy together in everyway you can think of. welcome to trans at play!

Duration: 1:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps

File size: 66.8 MB

Download Behind the scenes with natassia dreams. & angelina valentine

Working It All Out Natalia La Potra

Cast: Natalia La Potra
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Ebony, Black

Download Working It All Out Natalia La Potra

Meet lizandra reyes!

Cast: Lizandra Reyes

This friday we have an immense pleasure to introduce to you one super sexy newcomer from barcelona, spain. meet lizandra reyes in her first shoot ever! just discovered by dave khull, lizandra is a beautiful young lady with an amazing body and a perfect ass! she loves showing them off too! watch her stroking her hard cock just for you in her smashing tgirls debut!

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7854kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 781.4 MB

Download Meet lizandra reyes!

Fucking Russian

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation

She slides her entire hand up Natalie's asshole and begins fisting her vigorously, proclaiming that she's going to stretch her hole out and wreck it so thoroughly that she won't be able to help but use her to their full potential. After a good, long hole stretching session, decides that instead of putting her new one she's been wearing until she makes better use of it.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 510.6 MB

Download Fucking Russian

Sexy Nikki Returns

Cast: Nikki Viciou
Genres: Shemale, Masturbation, Sol

If you want your chick to come with a little something extra down below, we have the Perfect Tgirl Nikki Viciou for you. Her tight asshole is ready to be stuffed and huge cocks that'll fuck you right every time. Hold on tight cause it's about to get bumpy!

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 925.4 MB

Download Sexy Nikki Returns

Jenna tales strokes and cums!

Cast: Jenna Tales

The amazing jenna tales made a smashing tgirls comeback two weeks ago with a brand new jack flash-produced scene... this tuesday, she returns to give us some more, looking sexy as hell sporting her grooby attire! as usual, jenna can't wait to start with the action! watch her stripping, showing off her amazing ass and stroking her cock until she cums!

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps

File size: 774.8 MB

Download Jenna tales strokes and cums!

Barbie

Cast: Barbie

Meet big booty barbie. true story . we were actually just hanging out in south beach one day and met barbie sitting at a coffee shop. we asked her has she ever done porn and she quickly said no way .. after a bit more small talk and some convincing we were able to talk her into it. this scene is a result of just getting it done on the fly. big booty barbie .. enjoy

Duration: 5:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 130.9 MB

Download Barbie

Emma Rose Pt.1

Cast: tsEmmaRose (Emma Rose)
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum on Mouth, Interacial (IR), Rimming, Shemale / TS on Mal

This sexy, big-assed T-girl is ready to have some fun. She wants her huge cock deep throated, and she wants her asshole reamed. It doesn't matter if you're a tranny, stud or babe these T-girls are not hard to get along with. They got what you want, big tits, big dicks and tight asses. What more could you want?!

Duration: 16:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16068kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Emma Rose Pt.1

Horny andrea zhay cums!

Cast: Andrea Zhay

One of the hottest new grooby faces, the amazing andrea zhay, returns this monday with her second tgirls scene, once again brought to you by bob maverick! this girl is amazing! andrea loves showing off her smoking hot body and her perfect booty! watch her stroking her cock until she cums just for you!

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps

File size: 831.1 MB

Download Horny andrea zhay cums!

Meet corolina

Cast: Corolina

Our pretty little corolina is a sweet big tit babe with a nice round juicy ass. she loves to get her ass fucked by horny guys all the time but this time around she is all alone. so feeling sleazy like she does, she begins to dance and tease until she gets undressed and gets her hard on. now its show time for you, watch how she strokes her meat until she gets to the desired orgasm and screams of fucking joy. this is nice... huh?

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3760kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

Download Meet corolina

Hung horny mature barebacking

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Kyrha
Genres: Amateur, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Frottage, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, POV, Stockings, Stroking

Kyrha gives on of the most mind-blowing bareback sessions in history. kyrha is so sexy. so womanly with her giant dick ready to explode. kyrha is dressed to in sexy black lingerie and black stockings. her asshole framed gloriously with flimsy material.
kyrha takes two hands and spreads her gaper wide. the delicious pinkness of her insides is shown as the elastic ring stretches. kyrha rubs her massive mature dick again the pov guys and slides it easily inside her bareback hole. kyrha strokes her shaft then takes the cock out for a taste. kyrha easily deep throats the dick. slurping on it and mashing her face against the pubes of the dick. this makes kyrha even more horny and she wants the cock back inside.
she's fucked hard missionary style. her legs high in the air. kyrha keeps pulling the guy inside deep and deeper. her bottomless ass wanting more and more. kyrha's cock is stroked by the pov hand and plenty of pull out views showing off her widely gaped anus. kyrha...

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 564.7 MB

Download Hung horny mature barebacking

The amazing white chinaa!

Cast: White Chinaa

White chinaa is back! one of our favorite models returns on tgirls in a brand new scene produced by jack flash and she looks hotter than ever! horny and ready to have fun, chinaa can't wait to stroke her cock for you again! watch her as she has a lot of fun in her smashing grooby comeback! we can't get enough of this girl!

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps

File size: 761.4 MB

Download The amazing white chinaa!

Back