Ladyboy Sluts Craves Cock | Hot Tranny Threesome Fucking

Anal beads and cim stroking

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Jataime
Genres: Anal Beads, Anal Toys, Close-ups, Cumshots, Handjob, Panties, POV, Sex Toys, Small Cock, Small Tits, Softcore, Stroking, Tease

Jataime looks amazing in her white lace crotchless panties and a red tight top. but even more amazing looks her little cock stroked slowly. increasing its size by the second. with a bit of oil on top. she's slippery and ready to be plunged inside that tight ass right now! even if she's eager. a bit of play with anal beads comes in handy. teasing her and making her even hornier. she strokes her dong faster while the anal toys are being pulled off and with each stroke she's closer to cumming on her belly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 561.0 MB

Download Anal beads and cim stroking

Tractor beam tits

Studio: SheMax | Ladyboy Player

Siam! the final sexual frontier. these are the voyages of the sex starved but enterprising rafe. his lifelong mission to explore strange new asian cock whores, to seek out and fuck new ladyboy life and new femboy civilizations. to boldly blow his load where many men have before. ahhh, uhhh, ah,ah,ah. captain's blog, thai date 2551. ensign jerkoff has been sent to a sex port called nana plaza to investigate reports that female yeoman have male genitalia. he encounters an orange haired silver suited creature that appears to be feminine. despite its small mass the sluttish being appears to have large gelatinous implants under its tunic. these seem to have the gravity of a gas giant and he is drawn in a tractor beam back to its quarters. our hero orders the alien to lift its top and show its rear which is barely covered by tiny shorts and then to turn and show its slim toned midsection. from the front its bare middle appears to have an umbilical scar as well as a mark likely left by some..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 392.0 MB

Download Tractor beam tits

Jenny jacking off

Studio: ladyboyplay

Lovely ladyboy jenny, wearing only a gold necklace, is alone in her bed. her legs are spread wide, giving us a nice view of her flexing fuckhole as she strokes her slim shecock. she has nice round breasts, and pinching a nipple helps increase her pleasure. what is she fantasizing as her erotic sensations build? it's not long before she spills her cum on her belly.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

Download Jenny jacking off

Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Daisy Taylor
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Solo, Cumshot, Masturbation, Redhead
Video language: English

Daisy made a smashing TGirls.Xxx comeback a couple of weeks ago and left us all speechless! This girl is amazing! Well, that wasn't all... This Friday, Daisy is back again and we are already excited to see what she has for us this time! In another exclusive Buddy Wood production, Daisy enjoys having some naughty fun in the yard... She is horny as hell! Watch her stroking her rock-hard dick until she cums for you only! We just can't get enough of her!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11760kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Can nan be a man?

It is true that this extraordinarily beautiful babe is technically a man. but you will literally need to strip her naked to prove it. nan dressed in her sexy black cocktail dress likes to pose with one or both of her long slim arms planted on her wide hips. i get hard just looking at this chick's large round pretty face with huge exotic eyes and luscious big lips. whether she is half smiling, pursing her lips or pouting this girl knows how to look at men to make them want to fuck her. since she is a dirty minded girl she bends over to run the tub for a bath. as the water runs she begins to remove her dress first showing us her perfect round boobs and then her tight torso. down to her tiny panties there is still no clear evidence of her true gender save the bulge where her cock and balls wrap between her legs towards her a-hole. she slowly pulls down her panties to show her neatly trimmed pubes and turns to show her gorgeous ass before turning back to reveal her long soft hooded sperm..

Duration: 13:42

File size: 415.1 MB

Download Can nan be a man?

Butt banging benz

Raven-haired with alabaster skin, ladyboy benz is making out with her man in the living room, her shecock poking out below her blue skirt. she pulls his stiff dick out of his denim shorts, wrapping her lips around it as he sinks back into the chair. he guides her up his body, pulling up her skirt and pushing his cock into her asshole. moving into the top position, he begins humping away. now the dress is gone and benz is on all fours taking a proper pounding. she ends up on top, lying back on his body and jerking her cock to orgasm while he blows his load deep in her ass.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 229.0 MB

Download Butt banging benz

Vickie - bareback creampie

Release Year: 2009
Studio: LadyboyGloryHole
Genres: Ladyboys, teen, anal, oral, creampie

These are Raw anal Fucking which always will end with cumming on the ladyboys butt hole.
When I was shooting this episode I was just about to throw away the camcorder and jump on the bed!
This ladyboy is just so fucking fuckable and seeing her get fucked hard with no condom and the cum dripping outta her ass was truly a sight to see.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3797kbps

File size: 478.9 MB

Download Vickie - bareback creampie

Ann the half man

First impression of ann are that she is a masculine ladyboy but you will be pleasantly surprised once you see her naked. we took some artsy photos of her in front of the dark brown wall which turned out great. she has a very large wide face with big features but with her huge pouty lips and sleepy eyes she still manages look very alluring. while not the most feminine of girls you can tell from her toned arms and legs that she has a great body underneath that dress. down to her bra and panties she looks like a female fitness model with every near surface muscle, bone and vein showing though the skin. she gives us some great panties off shots on the balcony first showing us her beautiful gluteus maximus as she gazes at the bangkok skyline. when she turned around i was kind of expecting a bigger cock on this tall girl but her lovely fat dick and balls are more than adequate. she is immediately hard and i quite enjoyed when she wrapped those big lips around my cock as i looked down on her.

Duration: 13:35

File size: 401.9 MB

Download Ann the half man

Solo girl big load

Sexy sweet ladyboy thippy69 in ... outfit with black stocking and high heels is very exciting to see. when she lifts her skirt up little by little to show the sexy panties that are pulled down slowly to show her tight little butt. she then bends over and finger her sweet anal. can see how she enjoin it when she takes out her hard big cock and start jerking. she gets more and more horny with lots of precum. and enjoys her fantastic cum shoot on boob very much.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 461.1 MB

Download Solo girl big load

Daisy Taylor - Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Studio: TGirls xxx

Daisy made a smashing TGirls comeback a couple of weeks ago and left us all speechless! This girl is amazing! Well, that wasn't all... This Friday, Daisy is back again and we are already excited to see what she has for us this time! In another exclusive Buddy Wood production, Daisy enjoys having some naughty fun in the yard... She is horny as hell! Watch her stroking her rock-hard dick until she cums for you only! We just can't get enough of her!

Download Daisy Taylor - Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

All About Rosy

Cast: Rosy Pinheir
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Solo, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Cumshot, Masturbatio

First solo scene of 2018! Boy do we have some big things in store for you guys in 2018. We're starting the year just right with the beautiful Rosy Pinheiro. This girl is just too perfect. That body is just insane. Watch her stroke that sexy ass cock of hers. Now let's get right into it. Sexy ass Rosy Pinheiro in "All About Rosy"

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download All About Rosy

Bella busting a nut

Kneeling on the bed, slender beautiful ladyboy bella removes the towel she's wearing and starts masturbating. she has cute pert tits, tight abs and long legs. stretching those legs out, bella gives us a nice view of her feet. soon she's hard and feeling good. as she strokes her cock and rubs her balls, she arches her back and bends and stretches her legs. leaning back on an elbow with her right leg bent and toes pressed into the mattress, she blows her load on her left thigh.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 194.5 MB

Download Bella busting a nut

Emma Rose Returns!

Cast: Emma Rose
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot

Guess who's back! It's been a few months since we had Emma Rose here on TGirls.XXX - today she's back with a brand new scene produced by Buddy Wood and she looks stunning! This girl is unstoppable! Watch her posing, showing off her amazing body and stroking her cock for you in her smashing returns!

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10403kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Emma Rose Returns!

Workaholic tgirl

Studio: SheMax | Shemale Tugjobs

All work and no play makes joice a dull shemale. and this luscious t-girl is anything but dull. she works away at her laptop until she can't take anymore and then she is slipping out of her sexy lingerie and showing off her perky boobies and delicious looking girl pole. this shemale hottie knows exactly how to caress and rub her shecock until she is hard and ready for some much needed release. and it is hot as the fourth of july watching her squirt her sweet and creamy cum load.

Duration: 13:35

File size: 402.1 MB

Download Workaholic tgirl

Wear leather gloves and top guy

I feel so sexy when wearing leather gloves and high heels today. i hope that turns you on as well. i want you to suck my big cock deep. i will be touching your head and back, and telling you that you are a good guy. i love to feed my cock inside your tight sweet ass. want to feel all inside you and i will stroke your cock with gloves. i fuck you harder and deeper and i will keep on fucking you nonstop till i cum on your face. i want you to taste all my sperm and i stroke your cock with leather gloves until you to cum on my boobs.

Duration: 9:07

File size: 463.6 MB

Download Wear leather gloves and top guy

Sensational Ella

Cast: Ella Hollywood
Genres: Shemale, Solo

Ella Hollywood has got something very special! A huge thick tranny cock for you to play with. This is one girl you will never have to worry about not being able to get hard and ready for action. She is a sexy thing and would love to stick it deep in you or have you stick it deep in her!

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 922.6 MB

Download Sensational Ella

Tgirl lunch time

Studio: SheMax | Shemale Tugjobs

Looks like the lusty shemale babe alessandra is in the kitchen making herself a sandwich. and after you get a look at this stunning blonde tranny in her sexy outfit, you will be hungry too. those sexy handful size tits along with that huge, thick shecock are enough to give you a big appetite and make your mouth water. and this sexy t-girl is more then willing to share her girl pole with you. you are going to be ready to blow your load as you watch this shemale pump her cum onto the counter.

Duration: 13:59

File size: 423.2 MB

Download Tgirl lunch time

Face time with fang

This scene begins with ladyboy fang in a black lace bustier and pearl necklace kneeling on her bed. she looks into the camera and caresses herself sensually while stroking her cock. you can see the pleasure on her face. fang smiles and meets your eyes throughout this self love session. she blows a big load, rubs cum all over her cock, and slurps the rest off her fingers.

Duration: 10:17

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Face time with fang

Return Solo - Alexa Hoyt

Cast: Alexa Hoyt
Genres: Shemale, Solo.

A year ago, sexy Seattle model Alexa Hoyt was introduced to the world by Radius Dark. Today, she returns for the first time since her debut and she is looking even hotter! Excited to be back in front of the camera, Alex can't wait to show you what she has once again! Watch her as she shows off her yummy ass, gets her cock rock hard and strokes it just for you! It's nice to have her back with us!

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Return Solo - Alexa Hoyt

Tantalizing twosome

Whether you like small cocked femboys or big dicked ladyboys you are sure to find something to like in this tantalizing twosome. gobee returns with her big hairy dick and is accompanied by her small penised friend noi. the girls start the session only in panties and boas and take turns kissing and licking each others nipples. it`s not long before their hard cocks are out and you can see the big difference in the size of these girls. add my 8 incher into the mix and you can see that gobee is a match for me despite being half my weight. the girls do some uninspiring covered bj`s and anal teasing before gobee attempts to fuck noi. the girls then both take turns at kneeling jerks before getting down to some side by side stroking. noi has no problem getting her little dick to squirt a small clear load while gobee has to work her giant shaft harder and longer to get her large balls to excrete their huge gooey filling.while both gobee and noi are sexy ladyboys who work at high boss bar on...

Duration: 12:15

File size: 371.0 MB

Download Tantalizing twosome

Kai's helping hand

Ladyboy kai is completely naked sitting on a sofa. a man off-camera is stroking her cock and fingering her asshole. kai's cock is instantly hard. she meets your eyes and smiles, showing good she feels. when her erotic pleasure begins to peak, kai takes over pumping her cock. the man continues fingering her asshole until she cums.

Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 420.4 MB

Download Kai's helping hand

Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Release Year: 2019

Daisy made a smashing comeback a couple of weeks ago and left us all speechless! This girl is amazing! Well, that wasn't all... This Friday, Daisy is back again and we are already excited to see what she has for us this time! In another exclusive Buddy Wood production, Daisy enjoys having some naughty fun in the yard... She is horny as hell! Watch her stroking her rock-hard dick until she cums for you only! We just can't get enough of her!

Download Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

Thunder thigh wonder

Studio: SheMax | Black Shemale Stars

There is about as much chance of stopping tandy once she is in motion as there is a locomotive with a head of steam. this brazilian/cajun mix shebabe has complete command of her bountiful assets and uses them to get what she wants. if you are in her sites she starts by looking you up and down with her large white exotic eyes and she often arches one eyebrow as she gives you a sly lopsided smirk that says what you got for me boy. if you are not convinced to surrender your wallet by her alluring look and big brown boobs she will use her secret weapon which of course is her giant black booty. from behind she will bare her generous junk and let you stare in wonder at her thunderous thighs. only after she has stunned you into submission does she turn around with a big meaty black shedick in one hand while she undoes your pants with the other. she will then quake the floor by dropping to her knees and offer her large wet mouth as a place to moisten your dick. she enjoys showing and shaking..

Duration: 12:29

File size: 378.1 MB

Download Thunder thigh wonder

After lunch sex with nokyung

With the remains of their meal still on the table, lean pretty ladyboy nokyung and her lover are already going at it. he's eagerly sucking her cock and licking her balls as she sits on her chair. he climbs onto her lap, slipping her shecock into his ass. she stands up for a little face fucking while he stays on his knees. guiding him back to lie down on a large ottoman, nokyung bounces her ass on his cock a little, then pins his legs back and fucks him hard. she sits on his cock again, then slides up his body and blows her load into his mouth.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

Download After lunch sex with nokyung

Emma Rose Returns

Studio: TGirls
Cast: Emma Rose
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Solo, Masturbation

Guess who's back! It's been a few months since we had Emma Rose here on TGirls - today she's back with a brand new scene produced by Buddy Wood and she looks stunning! This girl is unstoppable! Watch her posing, showing off her amazing body and stroking her cock for you in her smashing TGirls returns!

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10403kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Emma Rose Returns

Big cock and new boobs

This was the second time i`d worked with anita and the first time working with her new boobs. anita has a great smile and a bubbly personality. as in the first shoot she is a good model and will do anything you ask without question. while i love the new boobs i am not sure that i like the red hair. i think she looks best with long dark hair which complements her rather large face. i was also not crazy about how she was made up with the whitish foundation, dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. she has large facial features and needs to learn to apply makeup in a way that does not call attention to them. to her credit i believe that these large eyes, lips and cock of course are the reasons why the camera seems to love anita. if you take her home you will soon realize she is not the most feminine of girls in person. she has a fair amount of facial and body hair that you cannot see in the pictures. i may get one of here friends to tell her she would be much more feminine if she would...

Duration: 12:52

File size: 380.8 MB

Download Big cock and new boobs

Tia Tizzianni

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nyxi Leon
Genres: Bareback, Collars / Leashes, Fucking, Transformation Fantasies

Nyxi twice by her after Halloween Clubb. See her transformation first. When she comes home from clubbing on Halloween she wants her to use her like the cumslut she longs to be. goes along with her wishes and her all while and . Nyxi is super hot in this video! See her now! ~ transformation by Tia Tizzianni ~ ~ directed by Mr. Smith

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7630kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 582.3 MB

Download Tia Tizzianni

Kiley Jane Cums For You!

Cast: Kiley Jane

Sexy Colorado redhead Kiley Jane made a hot comeback a couple of weeks ago! Today, this horny girl returns with another hot solo scene, once again produced by Radius Dark! She shows off that amazing, thick, curvy body of hers and then she sticks a dildo up her ass and fucks herself! Then, she takes it out and cums!

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8510kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kiley Jane Cums For You!

Best Rated Shemale Videos All About Rosy

Release Year: 2018
Studio: TransAtPlay
Cast: Rosy Pinheiro
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Solo, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Cumshot, Masturbation

First solo scene of 2018! Boy do we have some big things in store for you guys in 2018. We're starting the year just right with the beautiful Rosy Pinheiro. This girl is just too perfect. That body is just insane. Watch her stroke that sexy ass cock of hers. Now let's get right into it. Sexy ass Rosy Pinheiro in "All About Rosy"

Download Best Rated Shemale Videos All About Rosy

Best Rated Shemale Videos Luana's Naughty Bath Tub Ritual!

Studio: Franks-TGirlWorld
Cast: Luana Pacheco
Genres: Ladyboy, Masturbation, Posing, Shemale, Solo

With just a sexy white swimsuit on in the bathroom, Luana is pretty much obviously going for a quick bath but it's known to her from
hearsays from one of her affairs that she has this kinky and naughty ritual before taking a splash in the tub. Wondering what it is? You better watch now!

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps

File size: 318.8 MB

Download Best Rated Shemale Videos Luana's Naughty Bath Tub Ritual!

Alexa Hoyt Returns!

Cast: Alexa Hoyt

A year ago, sexy Seattle model Alexa Hoyt was introduced to the world by Radius Dark. Today, she returns for the first time since her debut and she is looking even hotter! Excited to be back in front of the camera, Alex can't wait to show you what she has once again! Watch her as she shows off her yummy ass, gets her cock rock hard and strokes it just for you! It's nice to have her back with us!

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa Hoyt Returns!

All About Rosy Pinheiro!

Download All About Rosy Pinheiro!

Luana Pacheco Luana's Naughty Bath Tub Ritual!

With just a sexy white swimsuit on in the bathroom, Luana is pretty much obviously going for a quick bath but it's known to her from
hearsays from one of her affairs that she has this kinky and naughty ritual before taking a splash in the tub. Wondering what it is? You better watch now!

Download Luana Pacheco Luana's Naughty Bath Tub Ritual!

Daisy Taylor Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

This girl is amazing! Well, that wasn't all... This Friday, Daisy is back again and we are already excited to see what she has for us this time! In another exclusive Buddy Wood production, Daisy enjoys having some naughty fun in the yard... She is horny as hell! Watch her stroking her rock-hard dick until she cums for you only! We just can't get enough of her!

Download Daisy Taylor Daisy's Sticky Cumshot

All About Rosy - TS Rosy Pinheiro - Full HD 1080p

Download All About Rosy - TS Rosy Pinheiro - Full HD 1080p

Luana's Naughty Bath Tub Ritual!

Cast: Luana Pacheco

Download Luana's Naughty Bath Tub Ritual!

Alice Lamborghini and Miquel Duque

Alicia may look like the innocent doll but deep inside she is really horny and a great tgirl fuck. She surely knows how to make a cock as hard as rock and she's good in blowjob. Watch Alicia as she's joined by Miguel and fucks her ass good and slow!

Duration: 15:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3792kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 440.5 MB

Download Alice Lamborghini and Miquel Duque

All About Rosy

Release Year: 2018
Studio: TransAtPlay

Download All About Rosy

Cute miran by the pool

Studio: GroobyGirls / ShemaleYum
Cast: Miran
Genres: Shemale

Wow - stunning japanese trans superstar miran makes her debut in fron of buddy wood's lens! this gorgeous grooby girl has a beautiful face, a sexy well toned body, perfect tits, a perfect ass and a sexy rock hard that she loves to use! watch this sexy tgirl stroking her veiny cock!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 302.9 MB

Download Cute miran by the pool

Daisy's Sticky Cumshot!

Daisy made a smashing comeback a couple of weeks ago and left us all speechless! This girl is amazing! Well, that wasn't all... This Friday, Daisy is back again and we are already excited to see what she has for us this time! In another exclusive Buddy Wood production, Daisy enjoys having some naughty fun in the yard... She is horny as hell! Watch her stroking her rock-hard dick until she cums for you only! We just can't get enough of her!

Download Daisy's Sticky Cumshot!

Back