Irresistibly sexy girls in latex and leather

Red latex breathplay

I love these latex breathplay hoods! It makes me so horny! I really had to treat myself to a few orgasms again! I tried to wait as long as possible because I didn’t want to cum too early! But when the first orgasm was there it felt really intense! Fully covered in latex with 2 masks on top of each other... this made me cum so hard! рџ'¦
And writing this made me horny again 🙈
Breathplay, Heavy rubber, Hood, Magic wand, Multiple orgasms, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:16:56
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 557.83 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Simultaneous orgasm

In this video I like to cum together with you. So you’re NOT aloud to cum before I say so. I wonder if you can watch the video till the end. Enjoy this extra long video! Multiple orgasms included ;-)
Imposed Orgasms, Latex, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasm Control, Rubber Fetish, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:23:22
Resolution : 1080x1920
File Size : 1000.43 MB

Link For Download

Flower dress by ExxEss Latex

In the summer of 2020 we rented a beautiful house in the South of France. We spend 8 days here in paradise. Wearing latex everyday! рџ?Ќ
Fashion, Nylon, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:07:18
File Size : 423.04 MB

Link For Download

Caught Now Im Using You Mercilessly

-Content is in german language- Somehow I always knew. You like cocks! But when I caught you at the end of the day ... But your inclination plays into the cards and I have no qualms about using it in my own personal way. Because what else is your girlfriend supposed to think of you when certain evidence gets through to her? What a coincidence that I want to have a coffee with her this week. So behave yourself!
Blackmail Fantasy, Femdom, Gay4pay, Latex, Role Play, SFW, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:09:22
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 817.09 MB

Link For Download

BTS Latex Hijab Shoot

I wore my black big boob catsuit for 16 hours that day, underneath the layers of latex by Sebastian Cauchos.
It was a long and exhausting day but I really had a great time! I enjoyed it so much to be in full rubber the whole day and we made some awesome pictures!
Ballet heels, Behind the scenes, Black latex, Fashion, Gloves, Hijab, Latex in public, Multiple layers, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:18:56
File Size : 1080.41 MB

Link For Download

Hot Summer 2020

On a hot summer day in 2020 we invited some friends at our home and spend the weekend in full latex in the garden.
Dressing up, Gas mask, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:11:51
File Size : 712.71 MB

Link For Download

Gas mask fun

Having fun at home in full latex with my purple gas mask.
Dildo, Gas mask, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Sweaty, Undressing, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:11:20
File Size : 689.65 MB

Link For Download

Without Compassion Forcecum

Pity for Lukas?!? Not with me! Even if he with his 28cm must also specify so. Tied to my bed, the guy with the huge tail has no other choice than to play my spoiled game with me. I make the rules and I decide how long we play. Here we go
JOI Games, Latex, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:36:35
File Size : 712.83 MB

Link For Download

Olive Green Outdoors

Olive green latex… but a bit different this time
Corset, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Sweaty, Undressing, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:09:02
File Size : 522.64 MB

Link For Download

Bath time in full latex

During my stay at the Niagara falls in September 2017, I wore my big boob catsuit from Fantastic Rubber and a mask from Bea Miersch (MaskAndCo.com).
After a long day I took a nice bubble bath in my hotel room and washed my catsuit with beGLOSS.
Bea Miersch mask, Free video, Gloves, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:03:46
File Size : 201.43 MB

Link For Download

Playtime with Dog Vador

In 2020 I was lucky to have Vador at my home. He is a very good and wel behaved dog. It was nice to play with him in my living room.
Fashion, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:08:24
File Size : 333.72 MB

Link For Download

Permanent Wancker Will I Let You Com

-Content is in german language- That is the question that has been bothering you for days. You jerk every day. Again and again to the point of no return. Then stop and wait for me to give you finally permission to jerk off. "Will that finally be the case now?" you ask yourself. Find out, click on the video and then leave me feedback.
Dirty Talking, Femdom, Hairy Bush, JOI Games, Jerk Off Instruction, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:02:46
File Size : 241.79 MB

Link For Download

You Me In A Oxygen Duel

My condoms are ready, I'm in transparent latex catsuit and well prepared. Now let's see which of us two can hold there breath longer. You know that I'm the condom mask queen for a long time. But this time it's about the pure lung volume. Or are you a flat breather? g I hope you can also lose to a girl
Breath Control, Breath Play, Fetish Clothing, Gas Mask, Latex, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:06:48
File Size : 133.67 MB

Link For Download

Transparent Naughtiness

Getting dressed up in full transparent latex with a special bag to collect my golden champagne 🥂�
Dressing up, Gloves, Golden Champagne, Magic wand, Multiple orgasms, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:16:58
File Size : 932.41 MB

Link For Download

Your Heavyrubbergoddess

-Content is in german language- Your goddess has put on her latex outfit and is ready to be worshiped by you. Countless layers of latex nestle against their hot curves. It crunches and crackles, latex rubs over latex. Add to that the muffled voice that leaks through her gas mask. You must be grateful for this sight and you will never forget this moment again.
Gas Mask, Goddess Worship, Latex, Mask Fetish, Rubber Fetish, SFW, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:03:52
File Size : 334.11 MB

Link For Download

Playtime in Condom Catsuit

Horny play time my catsuit and hood with built in condoms.
Black latex, Built in condoms, Dildo, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Magic wand, Multiple orgasms, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:07:48
File Size : 246.89 MB

Link For Download

His First Time In Latex

-Clip is in german language- My lover was surprised by me in the transparent latex catsuit. At first he was pretty speechless and shy, because he had never fucked in latex before, but then he couldn't get enough and fucked me really hard in all possible positions. The hottest I found the fat splash of sperm on ... oh, I won't tell you yet ;-)
Boy Girl, Cumshots, Doggystyle, Fetish Clothing, Latex, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:12:05
File Size : 1045.27 MB

Link For Download

Its the most horny time of the year

I'm feeling so festive and horny this time of the year. Having multiple orgasms with my magic wand while dressed up in stylish latex.
Belgium, Christmas, Latex, Redhead, Rubber Fetish, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:16:34
File Size : 893.63 MB

Link For Download

White kitty

This video was made in 2019 during a hotel shoot.
Corset, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Kitten pet play, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious, Corset, Free video, Gloves, Hood, Kitten pet play, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:02:01
File Size : 123.53 MB

Link For Download

Sissy doll teasing

Training and teasing my sissy doll to be a good and well behaved girl. She wasn’t aloud to touch herself. She could only assist me and giving me the things I needed.
At the end she was aloud to cum too, with my huge magic wand.
Black latex, Dildo, Dominant, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Magic wand, Multiple orgasms, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:14:17
File Size : 613.23 MB

Link For Download

Dressing up in transparent latex

Dressing up in multiple layers of layers of latex with a catsuit, pussy pants, bloomer pants and top, a hood, socks and gloves.
Dressing up, Gloves, Hood, Multiple layers, Rubber pussy, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:22:49
File Size : 994.64 MB

Link For Download

Latex shopping day

Shopping in latex (February 2020) wearing 2 layers of latex. A catsuit underneath + a skirt and blouse on top of it.
Dressing up, Fashion, Latex in public, Multiple layers, Undressing, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:23:09
File Size : 1229.26 MB

Link For Download

Dressing up as Pink Power Ranger

Dressing up in my Pink Power Ranger outfit by Latexskin.pl
Cosplay, Dressing up, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:08:58
File Size : 350.68 MB

Link For Download

Birthday fun Part 2

Celebrating my birthday in lockdown (2020).
Trying some different toys while dressed up in black latex. The heat made me so horny and sweaty!
Black latex, Dildo, Magic wand, Multiple orgasms, Sweaty, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:19:42
File Size : 1036.25 MB

Link For Download

Black and red fetish

Dressing up in full black and red latex with a catsuit, hood, toe socks and accessories, on a very hot summer day in 2020.
Black latex, Dressing up, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:14:01
File Size : 823.98 MB

Link For Download

Dressing up with grape wig

Dressing up in my purple outfit with inflatable “grape wig” and having fun at the pool during our holiday in the south of France in 2021.
Dressing up, Inflatable wig, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:17:26
File Size : 918.13 MB

Link For Download

Sending love

Sending love on Valentine’s Day 2020
Balloons, Gloves, Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:02:19
File Size : 105.15 MB

Link For Download

Purple Play Doll

Having fun on my latex bed while being completely covered in latex from head to toe. Using my pussy pump and magic wand while riding my latex pillow. It was very hot that day! You can see the sweat dripping on my latex bed sheets рџ?ірџ'¦
Hood, Magic wand, Pussy pump, Sweaty, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:09:49
File Size : 593.72 MB

Link For Download

Latex corsets

A video about my latex corsets (request from a fan)
Filmed in 2021.
Corset, Free video, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:14:53
File Size : 874.14 MB

Link For Download

Shooting day at SPNKD Part 1

Shooting at SPNKD in Antwerp with Matthias Wallmeier. This is such a beautiful play room! I love shooting here! рџ'™
Behind the scenes, Corset, Dressing up, Heavy rubber, Hood, Undressing, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:18:09
File Size : 1025.79 MB

Link For Download

Purple Latex Summer in Italy

Having a great time at Lago Di Ledro in italy 🇮🇹
Here’s the video of day 1 of my holiday. We drove by car via Germany and Austria to Italy. After a 14 hours drive we arrived at this beautiful lake house, surrounded by nature. рџ'љ
Fashion, Multiple layers, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:13:12
File Size : 806.08 MB

Link For Download

Another ballet boots training session

Just another ballet boots training session at home.
You need to practice a lot!
Ballet heels, Dressing up, Fashion, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:08:00
File Size : 392.04 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Walk In The Green

The perfect day to walk out in latex. Just come along. Two layers of nylon envelop my legs, black latex shines on my body. Because I can not just leave the fingers off. My hands glide over my curves, the breasts, naughty I show my horny ass against to you
Curvy, Fetish Clothing, Latex, Nylon Worship, Outdoors, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:01:24
File Size : 27.5 MB

Link For Download

Slipped Into The Latexcatsuit

-Clip is in german Language- It's time for latex again! To be specific for my smoke colored catsuit. I love it so much <3 You can watch me as I oil myself first and then slip piece by piece in the catsuit. The latex crackles seductively and shines so inviting that I'm sure you want to reach out and touch, caress, pamper ...
Fetish Clothing, German, Latex, Nudity/Naked, Rubber Fetish, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:08:39
File Size : 792.86 MB

Link For Download

Orange and blue latex

Wearing my sexy orange and blue outfit by Rubbella during our holiday in the south of France in 2021.
Dressing up, Fashion, Gloves, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:13:33
File Size : 788.32 MB

Link For Download

Visiting Studio Gum

Visiting Studio Gum in Frankfurt. The famous heavy rubber shop!
We had an amazing shopping experience! But also an expensive one! 🙈🙊 I bought lots of cool heavy rubber gear! рџ?Ќрџ-¤
Ball hood, Black latex, Fashion, Gas mask, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Latex in public, Studio Gum, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:15:54
File Size : 922.89 MB

Link For Download

Shiny Boots Worship and Clean

I’ve got a lusty desire to have my tall, shiny, vinyl boots cleaned with an eager slutty mouth. And does that mouth belong to you? Well of course it does!! I want you on your knees and showing me just how devoted you are to my needs. I know you might prefer other types of worship, but sacrifice is the name of the game right?!?! Do this with enthusiasm and fervor, and I may just let you have a few delights of your own….
Ass Fetish, Boot Fetish, Femdom, JOI, Shoe & Boot Worship, Talia Tate,
Duration : 00:09:14
File Size : 272.73 MB

Link For Download

Back