Irresistibly sexy girls in latex and leather

BTS shooting in Brussels

Behind the scenes of a photoshoot with Genz0 in Brussels.
Behind the scenes, Dressing up, Gloves, Golden Champagne, Heavy rubber, Hood, Latex in public, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:07:29
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 436.34 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Latex Fetishist Heart Attack Guarantee

-Content is in german language- You know how much I love latex. And you also know that every single part has to be initiated by me. At best with a hot orgasm in front of the camera. The whole thing was so awesome this time that I can't guarantee that die-hard hardcore latex fetishists won't get a heart attack, fall backwards or various liquids drip from their orifices.
Dirty Talking, Fetish Clothing, Latex, Masturbation, Toys, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:12:08
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 1054.96 MB

Link For Download

Heavy rubber sex object

Transforming into a heavy rubber sex object with built in condoms for a photoshoot with Matthias Wallmeier.
Black latex, Built in condoms, Dressing up, Heavy rubber, Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:03:42
Resolution : 1080x1920
File Size : 205.06 MB

Link For Download

Yellow rubberdoll

Getting dressed up in my yellow and black outfit at the amazing Stilecht mansion. This is really a dream house for every rubberdoll! рџ?Ќвќ¤пёЏ
At the end you will also see me wearing my yellow gas mask.
Corset, Dressing up, Gas mask, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:22:55
File Size : 1199.22 MB

Link For Download

Yellow latex

Dressing up in my yellow and black latex outfit (in 2020) for a nice latex day at home. рџ'›рџ-¤рџ'›рџ-¤
Corset, Dressing up, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Undressing, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:16:23
File Size : 835.01 MB

Link For Download

Premiere Your First Multiple Orgasm

I will inaugurate you today in the art of multiple orgasms! For this we need the following accessories: a cock ring, dildo, condom and lubricant. Together we will catapult you into whole new spheres, bring your lust to a new level and also your tail work until it glows
Body Worship, Bound Orgasms, Latex, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:13:42
File Size : 268.4 MB

Link For Download

Heavy rubber wellness

Heavy rubber wellness during Sauerland weekend in 2020.
Black latex, Corset, Gas mask, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Rubber pussy, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:11:48
File Size : 650.41 MB

Link For Download

Jerk off instructions

You're not aloud to cum without my permission! In this video I will give you some instructions about how I like you to jerk off for me. I build it up slowly and will tell you when you're aloud to cum. You don't want to cum before me! I wonder if you will make it till the end...
Dildos, JOI, JOI Games, Latex, Orgasm Control, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:33:44
File Size : 1432.68 MB

Link For Download

Valentines playtime

Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy this extra long video of me in my most sexy red latex lingerie. Enjoying myself with a magic wand and red dildo on my red satin bed sheets.
Corset, Latex, Long Hair, Redhead, Rubber Fetish, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:24:41
File Size : 1159.7 MB

Link For Download

The red nurse

Dressing up in my bizarre red nurse outfit. I will take care of you! Join me in the shower for your special treatment: my golden champagne.
Latex, Lips, Nurse, Pee, Rubber Fetish, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:19:38
File Size : 864.82 MB

Link For Download

Latextravaganza 2018 party outfit

My outfit for the Latextravaganza party in Germany. Dressed up at home. Ready to go. I loved wearing this outfit the whole night!
Bea Miersch mask, Black latex, Heavy rubber, Rubber pussy, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:00:47
File Size : 46.12 MB

Link For Download

POV dildo Blowjob in latex catsuit gloves

Enjoy my first POV blowjob video. I'm wearing a transparent blue catsuit and matching gloves to tease and please you while my juicy lips do the rest...
Dildo, Dildo sucking, Gloves, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:07:03
File Size : 421.3 MB

Link For Download

Pink Power Ranger

Having fun in my Pink Power Ranger outfit by LatexSkin.pl
Worship my shiny pink ass! рџЌ'

(With music)
Ass worship, Cosplay, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:06:15
File Size : 356.78 MB

Link For Download

Space Agent catsuit

Undressing after a very hot and sweaty Instagram livestream in 2020.
Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, Sweaty, Undressing, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:13:17
File Size : 756.1 MB

Link For Download

Yellow dress and gas mask

Dressing up in my sexy yellow latex dress with open front. Later on I also put on my matching hood and gas mask for you. Teasing you with my moves, the sound of my breathing and letting the tube of the gas mask going down under my dress.
Gas Mask, Gloves, Latex, Redhead, Rubber Fetish, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:22:27
File Size : 1201.64 MB

Link For Download

Trapped

Ball hood, Black latex, Corset, Free video, Heavy rubber, Rubber pussy, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:01:49
File Size : 83.4 MB

Link For Download

Living sex doll

During my holiday in the South of France I wore my silicone Dita mask and combined it with a jade green and purple look. With my inflatable hip booster underneath to create an extreme doll look. But it was very hot! After a few hours I had to take off my latex and only left on the silicone doll mask. I became a living sex doll. Would you like to fuck this doll? At the end of the video I will take off my mask for you.
Doll Fetish, Fetish, Latex, Real Doll, Rubber Fetish, Miss Fetilicious, Dildo Fucking, Doll Fetish, Mask Fetish, Masks, Real Doll, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:06:49
File Size : 328.53 MB

Link For Download

Multiple orgasms with the Eroscillator

Multiple orgasms with my Eroscillator Properly dressed in stylish latex. But I’m a naughty girl, and even these latex leggings make me horny. I really like my new toy! It’s so gentle and quiet, but still strong enough to give me some intense orgasms. And it works for both women and men! I’ve tried it!
Dildo Fucking, Eroscillator, Orgasms, Solo masturbation, Toys, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:30:52
File Size : 1062.23 MB

Link For Download

Montreal Fetish Weekend 2019

Some of the outfits I wore at Montreal Fetish Weekend 2019. Such u nice event in the fetish friendliest city of the world. 🥰
Cosplay, Fashion, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Latex in public, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:05:38
File Size : 339.36 MB

Link For Download

Horny gas mask girl in the sauna

During our holiday in France we rented a beautiful villa with a nice garden. It also had a sauna in the backyard. I thought the sauna was the perfect spot to make a long horny gas mask video for my fans. I was sweating like hell! (Like it did everyday during my holiday). The heating of the sauna wasn’t on but it was already extremely hot from the burning sun! But the heat also turned me on. I used my gas mask with bubler and fucked myself with a glass dildo, while wearing my rubber catsuit with built in condoms. I used my magic wand on my clit. I had a few very strong orgasms but I couldn’t scream as loud as I wanted. My friends (the 2 other couples who were there with us) were already preparing the table outside for dinner. I could hear them talking but couldn’t understand what they said. They knew I was masturbating in the sauna and making a video. I just wanted to be a bit discrete and not too loud.
Breath Play, Gas Mask, Latex, Rubber Fetish, Sweat Fetish, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:15:17
File Size : 790.09 MB

Link For Download

Solo latex masturbation

Masturbating in latex with my magic wand.
Fashion, Magic wand, Multiple orgasms, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:11:30
File Size : 599.59 MB

Link For Download

BTS Purple dessert Girl shoot

Behind the scenes of a shoot I did with Matthias Wallmeier in 2019. Wearing my purple dessert girl catsuit by Fantastic Rubber.
Behind the scenes, Dressing up, Latex in public, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:04:27
File Size : 244.05 MB

Link For Download

The Incompetent Slave

My little rubber doll lies on the ground in front of me. Ready for the divine hells, nylons and feet. Let's see how useful the rubberized slave is. And if we have finally found a candidate who can massage feet sensibly. Without wanting to spoil here ... When I press my nylon soles in his face, we are all happier.
Femdom, Foot Slave Training, Ignore, Latex, Massage, SFW, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:04:49
File Size : 166.38 MB

Link For Download

Dressing up as rubberdoll Part 3

Last part of the dress up process to rubberdoll.
Corset, Dressing up, Heavy rubber, Hood, Nylon, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:11:07
File Size : 608.85 MB

Link For Download

The latex room

Trying my new accessories and showing you around in my latex room (2020).
Gloves, Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:27:01
File Size : 1574.78 MB

Link For Download

Super Short Transparent Dress

Wearing my super short, super sexy transparent blue dress by Eudoxia Latex during our holiday in the South of France.
Fashion, Nude, Topless, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:05:49
File Size : 343.32 MB

Link For Download

Jerk Off Instruction In Leather Gloves

Your dirtiest fantasies, your most secret desires, your nastiest ideas come true with me. Because today your cock gets a leather special treatment. Lean back and enjoy the massage of a very special kind
Dildo Sucking, Glove Fetish, JOI, Leather, Leather Fetish, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:04:41
File Size : 92.04 MB

Link For Download

Feet wrapped in condoms

My ultimate foot fetish video! Shiny high heels, bare feet, and even condoms around my feet. I was in a very dominant mood when I filmed this clip for you! Now obey your queen and sucks those toes! Goed boy!
Dirty Feet, Feet, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:16:08
File Size : 752.44 MB

Link For Download

White room fantasies

Cum here and lay down for me! I got a little treat for you.
Latex, Pee, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:06:49
File Size : 320.54 MB

Link For Download

Caught Masturbating - Now Its Enough

-Content in german language- I'll get home from work and catch you. Catch you wanking. It is unbelievable. Now that you're circumcised, your tiny tail is even uglier, and you still canВґt keep your hands off?!? I suggest you a deal. A deal that will end this once and for all time.
Femdom, Humiliation, Pussy Play, Small Dicks, Verbal Humiliation, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:06:21
File Size : 262.73 MB

Link For Download

Dressing up in red and purple latex

Built in condoms, Corset, Dressing up, Gloves, Heavy rubber, Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:25:07
File Size : 1215.01 MB

Link For Download

Jacuzzi summer shoot

Having fun in full latex in the garden and jacuzzi.
Summer 2021.
(Video with music)
Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:04:55
File Size : 300.02 MB

Link For Download

Red latex blouse

Wearing my beautiful red blouse by Sebastian Cauchos during our holiday in Italy 🇮🇹
I think this whole outfit is pretty stylish and can be worn in public too! вќ¤пёЏ
(With music)
Fashion, Gloves, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:08:24
File Size : 502.5 MB

Link For Download

Specialpresent For The Slave

-Content is in german language- Even if he did not deserve it, the slave gets a gift from his mistress. A very private, intimate and very special gift. I have to admit, the reaction from him has me very disappointed (you donВґt know this sklave otherwise). You would have probably jumped for joy to the ceiling, right?
BDSM, Femdom, Hairy Bush, Leggings, Sissy Training, GypsyPage,
Duration : 00:03:50
File Size : 119.62 MB

Link For Download

Kinky spa day

Join me on this kinky spa day. Taking a shower in full latex, and I will give you a shower too.
Golden Champagne, Heavy rubber, Hood, fetiliciousfans, Miss Fetilicious,
Duration : 00:15:59
File Size : 897.77 MB

Link For Download

Back