How to humiliate a man?

Jesse Pony, a famous dominatrix, has Alrik Angel tied to a chair. She calls him her "Slut Puppy" and he calls her "Princess. " He breathes short breaths inside a tight latex hood and she licks it and spits on him. Jesse makes him hold a vibrator and grinds her pussy against it until she cums in Alrik's hooded face.
In the next scene, Jesse ties Alrik's hands behind his back in a squatted position and two zippers go down his torso. She smothers his face with her perfect ass and then shocks him with an electronic zapper. She rips the zippers off of his body and puts him in an inverted rope suspension. She sticks fingers in his ass and face-fucks him with her strap-on. She hits him hard with a flogger and smothers him again with her ass, making him lick her asshole until she cums.
After that, Alrik is bound on his back with rope. His legs are spread apart and Jesse fucks his ass hard with her strap-on. In the final scene, Jesse wants to get fucked, so she puts the hood back on Alrik's head, spreads her legs, and commands him to fuck her hard. After a lot of hard fucking, Alrik can't help himself and cums inside her pussy, and Jesse makes him clean it up with his mouth.

Bondage,facesitting

2.20 GB | 1280 x 720 | 01:01:25

D O W N L O A D:

Jesse Ponys Slut Puppy - Alrik Angel October 4 2023.mp4

This video is a true delight for lovers of flatulence. We have compiled Mistress Mercy's most powerful30 farts, ranging from delicate whispers of air as her anus opens slightly, to long, wet farts, and everything in between, all filmed in a way that you can see the real action of her beautiful pink hole opening and delivering the goods. Even her stepfather, the slaves, and the taxi driver were not spared from her gas attacks. When Mercy's buttocks release foul air, no one is safe!

Facesitting, farting

889 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:40

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Mercys Nastiest Farts Compilation.mp4

Lauren Phillips and Davin Strong, is a festive and fun scene. Lauren is a voluptuous redhead who is known for her versatility as a switch and in this shoot, she leans into her dominant side. Lauren's male sub, Davin, is strapped helplessly to a chair with a sensory deprivation hood over his head, and he looks absolutely excited and eager to please his mistress. Lauren takes control of the situation and begins to play with her new boy toy by controlling his breath. She can't wait until Christmas to open her present, but she's in charge so she'll open it whenever she pleases! Lauren unwraps her gift, which is Davin's pumped-up cock, and begs pathetically to be tied up and have his dick pumped even more. Lauren pumps up his cock to the thickness of her liking, then takes it out and gives him a blowjob. Davin is so sensitive from being pumped that her mouth sucking him off feels incredible! Lauren then bends Davin over and flogs, paddles, and fucks him with her strap-on cock. She loves degrading her male sub with some dirty ass-to-mouth action and continues to give him an ass and mouth full of dick. Lauren smothers his face with her big, round ass, and his cock gets rock hard from all the facesitting. She pussy fucks him while her huge tits bounce up and down, and has her way with his face and cock for a marathon of breath-taking face riding, pussy fucking, ass licking, and handjobs. Will Lauren give her submissive the gift of cumming today? He'll have to earn it by being her "good boy. "

Strapon,pegging

2.19 GB | 1280 x 720 | 01:01:31

D O W N L O A D:

Naughty And Nice - Lauren Phillips Makes Davin Strong Her Good Boy This Xmas December 20 2023.mp4

Sustainability is not just a trend, but a lifestyle that makes our world better. Immerse yourself in the dxx innovative world of shoe care, where organic spit from the SchlecKeR dxx brand is the secret ingredient and dxx will make our goddess boots shine. Because while others rely on chemistry, we trust in the natural miracle power of spit in combination with good old tongue work.

Boot worship

1.85 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:08

D O W N L O A D:

Bio-Glanz - Nachhaltige Schuhpflege.mp4

First and last before next year. A desperate slave. Desperate to cum, be touched, be teased, be used. His subby self is trying so hard to hold back the "please"s and the "may I cum"s, I can see it welling in his eyes. His self restraint is good and I'm feeling gracious. How big can I make this spill? How much of a mess can I make a cock who just wants to be used? He's nothing but a toy to me, something to break, so I add more toys to him to ensure his ultimate orgasm.

Ruined orgasm

1.25 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:41:25

D O W N L O A D:

Lucid Lavender - First Orgasm In 4 Months.mp4

Der Osterhase hat seinen Ursprung im 17. Jahrhundert in Deutschland und war ein Symbol fur Fruchtbarkeit und neues Leben. Um traditionell das Ende des Winters und den Beginn des Fruhlings zu feiern, machten Lady Stefanie und ich uns also auf d ie Suche nach dem Osterhasen. Was wir fanden, fallt wohl eher unter d ie franzosische Hasenrasse der "Geant des Flandres" oder auch "Riesenflandern", welche bekannt fur 'ne Menge Fleisch auf den Rippen sind. Eier hatte der Spast auch keine dabei. Was folgte, waren d ie ganz grossen Fruhlingsgefuhle, mit denen wir dem Osterhasen neues Leben reinpumpten...

Strapon, pegging

1.70 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:30

D O W N L O A D:

Reell - Venlo-Ser - Irgendwas Stimmt Mit Hasi Nicht.mp4

1. It is not a good day for the slave, as Mistress Kittina and Mistress Anette are not in the mood to listen to his complaints. The two women are topless, which makes it harder for the slave to focus on chasing away the pain they are causing him with their cruel canes. Both women have one goal in mind, which is to cane the slave's ass brutally.
2. The punishment session continues, and the tied up slave is slightly trembling as Mistress Anette and Mistress Kittina decide which whip to use on his bare back. They then decide who will use which whip, and the brutal stroking begins. Mistress Anette does not spare the slave, even if he jumps and she accidentally hits his balls, which was her intention.
3. The next punishment is falaka, and as the minutes go by, things begin to escalate. Mistress Kittina and Mistress Anette start stroking the slave's soles without mercy, and the slave screams and howls as he drags his bindings. The two mistresses are becoming increasingly impatient, and their strokes become frantic, driving the slave crazy.

Spanking

1.63 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:31:47

D O W N L O A D:

Severe Femdom - Crazy Brutal Punishments - Full Version.mp4

Macy pulled out a collar and immediately wrapped it around Jastep-son's neck, and he knew then that he was in trouble. The three girls had only one thing in mind for him-they wanted their own live-in foot slave.

They started messing with him by shoving their stinky feet in his face, making him sniff them before making him stick out his tongue and cleaning their soles and toes. Jastep-son tried to resist, but the girls were relentless, and they soon had him under their control.

Now he was in for it, as the girls got more and more dominant by the minute. They made him fetch them drinks and snacks, and they forced him to massage their feet and even kiss them. Jastep-son knew he was in trouble, but he couldn't help but feel a thrill at being so completely under the girls' control.

foot worship

912 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:24

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Kody London and Macy - Turned into a triple foot slave.mp4

It's late at night and Goddess Isabel has to go badly and runs to the bathroom, drops Her shorts and starts to pee and empty Her bowels into the toilet. She sighs with relief and reaches over to grab some toilet paper but nothing is there. Annoyed, She calls out loudly:

"SLAVE! GET IN HERE!"

The slave comes crawling in on all fours and kneels beside Her. She reaches over and attaches its leash, while excoriating it:

"You didn't leave a fresh roll of toilet paper on the toilet slave, and the dispenser is empty. So I'm gonna make you My human toilet paper. But first, you need to appreciate everything that comes from your Goddess. Get your fucking head down here"

She pulls the slave's leash and pushes its head in between Her legs, squeezing them shut tightly to trap the slave's head and makes it breathe the foul air from the bowl:

"I want to hear DEEP inhales, slave. I want the smell of My waste to penetrate every cell of your body"

The slave coughs and gags on the smell, but has no choice but to breathe in and out loudly to satisfy Her. Once She's satisfied, She stands up and orders the slave to shut the toilet lid with its teeth, making the slave put its head back onto the lid. While standing, She pushes Her piss-covered pussy into the slave's face:

"Lick My pissy pussy clean, slave, and you'd better get every drop"

941 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:02

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Isabel - Toilet Paper Tongue 2.mp4

Bruna, the sadistic mistress, enjoys tormenting her obedient slaves. This time, it was her slave Victor who became the subject of her cruelty. She always recorded a video of herself spitting out saliva and bacteria and sent it to her slave as a form of humiliation. Afterwards, she gagged him and tied him to a chair, then sat on his lap and messed with his mind, telling him that his contaminated phlegm would transmit his bacteria to him. Bruna spread her saliva all over Victor's face and licked his nose, leaving it filled with spit, before leaving him helplessly tied up.

1.92 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:32:10

D O W N L O A D:

KARINA CRUEL DESIRES - SMELLING MY SPITH - BY BRUNA PAZ 2023.mp4

Dylan Ryder is a gorgeous blonde with long, toned legs who has been acting up lately. She visits Nurse Maxine, a sexy medical practitioner, to seek help.
Maxine decides to treat her with some hot, tight bondage on her medical table. She also administers forced orgasms, double penetration, and other BDSM techniques to cure her ills.
Will Dylan require more treatments to be cured completely?

2.35 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:32:38

D O W N L O A D:

Maxine X Dylan Ryder - Dominatrix Nurse Rips Orgasms From Hot Blonde.mp4

As he knelt before her, his eyes fixated on her boots, she towered over him, her gaze as sharp as the stilettos she wore. She spoke, her voice like a whip, commanding him to adore her boots, to worship them with his entire being. He obeyed, his hands reaching out to touch the shiny leather, his fingers caressing the curves of the heel. She watched as he licked the soles, his tongue flicking out to taste the dust that had collected there. She smiled, enjoying his submission, his complete and utter devotion to her boots. And she knew that he would not leave until they were shiny, until he had proven himself to be the perfect slave.

Boot worship

1.32 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:31

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Dula - Boot worship - Italian Femdom.mp4

Both mistresses don tight black latex gloves and strapons, and begin to torment their slave. With one mistress at her head and the other at her ass, they tease and taunt her, causing her to squeal as they thrust their strapons into her mouth, making her choke and gargle.

They change places, using their black latex fingers to widen her ass before shoving their strapons inside. As they laugh together while fucking their slut from both ends, she can only let out muffled squeals as they make her suffer. Finally, they insert a butt plug into her ass, forcing her to endure the discomfort.

Before leaving, they demand that she keeps their strapons in her mouth, ordering her to keep them there until they return.

994 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:36

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - FUCK TOY - Italian Lezdom.mp4

Mistress Sidonia relishes in the humiliation and objectification of her slave. She has him tied down to her bondage table, his cock restrained for her use. She has a special cream that numbs his member, keeping it stiff but denying him any sensation.

As she rubs the cream into his cock, he feels the coldness and realizes his fate. She will use him, fuck him until she has had her fill, and deny him any pleasure. Mistress Sidonia mounts the cock and fucks it with a sense of satisfaction, feeling the stiffness of the helpless cock inside her.

To add to his humiliation, Mistress T watches on and films the action. She delights in the suffering of her slave, enjoying the power she holds over him. The cream works its magic, keeping his cock stiff and erect for her use, but denying him any pleasure or sensation.

Mistress Sidonia fucks the cock until she has had her fill, using it as she pleases without any consideration for the slave's wants or needs. He is nothing but a tool for her amusement, a means to an end.

637 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:09

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress T and Mistress Sidonia - Numb Fuck - Complete Movie.mp4

Mistress Amanda holds her long hair back to keep it clean while she coughs and produces mucus, which she aims at the slave's face and mouth. Meanwhile, Mistress Anette holds a glass of latte, which makes their saliva all gooey and sticky. The two women take turns spitting on the floor, and the slave is forced to lick it up, despite his gagging.

890 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:32

D O W N L O A D:

SEVERE FEMDOM - Brutal pain spit and mucus part 3.mp4

A 6'5" stud is magically reduced to not much more than 5' tall and now he is face to face with Miss Sadie, Miss Celine and Mistress Mercy... and they plan to rough him up. Sadie starts by putting him in a headlock and dragging him to the floor. She wraps her legs around his waist and sways back and forth and he is too weak to resist being tossed around like a rag doll. Mercy stands over him to scissor him but he is so little she has to squat to do it. Poor little guy starts kicking so he is pushed to the floor where they step on him and roll him around until Celine tells him to kiss her feet. "Can you smell the last slaves ball sweat on my feet?" she asks him. Celine lays across the length of his body and being a bigger girl he almost vanishes underneath her. She squeezes his head between her powerful thighs. He looks like he is trying to swim away under her as you see only arms and legs.

They decide to lift him up off the ground and swing him back and forth before flipping him over on his back and then swinging him some more. They tell him to try to escape and as he starts to crawl away, Mercy grabs his legs and he falls onto his stomach so all three of them sit on him, Celine on his head... and she totally crushes it. When they stand up he tries to get up but is pushed back down by their feet. They decide to take turns smothering him under their asses. Sadie starts and soon he is kicking. Mercy steps on his balls. Then Celine takes her turn on his face and her big luscious ass completely buries his head. Next Mercy takes her turn, bouncing on his face a bit and reaching back to pull his nipples. As she settles in on his face Celine tells him "From now on you will do everything that we say", otherwise this little guy will be kept in the small cage, which will be his new home. His days of intimidating women and men is over!

993 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:49

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto FemDom - Roughing up the Little Guy.mp4

Here I go again making My latex cuck suck off one of My bulls for Me on camera. After I allowed him to join My bull and I for dinner in Las Vegas, which of course My cuck paid for and did not get to enjoy, we took him back to our hotel room, got dressed in some latex, and I rewarded him with permission to service My man's dick and take the load on his chest and face. My cuck is such a hungry cock whore now that I'm trained him to do whatever makes Me happy. And as an added bonus, there's a hot scene in this clip where I give a very juicy blow job to My bull while My cuck is made to sit with his face turned towards the corner of the room. Make sure you watch this video all the way through to the end so you don't miss a single shot.

1.40 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:00

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Stella Sol - Cucked by Stella Again.mp4

Sometimes I like the hands off approach. How can I keep a boy freaking out for hours without even needing to touch him? Check out my concoction... Vibrator strapped to dick, suspended, so that even when he thrusts and tries to escape, it follows. I'm proud of this one.

535 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:12

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Simple Yet Effective.mp4

Securely restrained My slave is bent over My bench ripe for the taking. I slip two fingers inside his slutty ass and he greedily gobbles them up. I tease his hole, feeling his muscles contract around Me. My leather chaps clinging to My sacred ass and My leather bra amplifying My assets. What a shame My slave can't see a thing. I take his first assgasm from him, he moans in pleasure, when he realises I am not slowing down and slip two more fingers inside he starts to panic. his moans turn to screams as I extract another assgasm from him. This one results in his cock exploding and dribbling to the floor. I push My fist into his loose hole and he begs for a rest........... but once you get on My train there is no stopping Me!! More assgasms, more orgasms .........I'm sure his hole will give up way before I do!!!

1.09 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:49

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Fingered and Fisted.mp4

Mistress Damazonia and Alexxa von Hell are a mean duo and this evening at the cottage, they call on a slave to come serve them but he keeps fucking up, even the worship isn't good enough, so they dominate him aggressively with their heels and feet... Stepping on him, kicking him, digging their high heels into his flesh and mouth.

2.14 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:29

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Damazonia - Humiliating foot domination at the cottage.mp4

ITALIAN SPEAKING

My friend Mistress and I wear very expensive leather boots. With us there are three slaves, we allow two of them to lick and worship them, while another acts as a footstool without having the privilege of licking and seeing them. When we are satisfied with the work done by the two lucky ones, we have fun crushing their empty heads with our boots.

DIALOGHI IN ITALIANO

Io e la mia amica Mistress indossiamo dei costosissimi stivali di pelle. Con noi ci sono tre schiavi, a due permettiamo di leccarli e adorarli, mentre un altro ci fa da poggiapiedi senza avere il privilegio di leccarli e vederli. Quando siamo soddisfatte del lavoro svolto dai due fortunati, ci divertiamo a schiacciare le loro teste vuote con i nostri stivali.

480 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:16

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - BOOT PARADISE - Italian Femdom.mp4

He was a doormat. Now he is a table. They are going to train him really well for the Japanese girls. He is being sent there and will be used as a stress reliever in Japan. For 800 Japanese girls! He is so pathetic locked in the table. The girls taunt him. They gag him with their feet, they slap him and even push their pussy against his face to tease him. Their feet are his dinner. He is becoming so addicted to the smell and taste. He is a permanent ass sniffer now that he is locked in. Imagine his friends finding out. How humiliating. He wants to keep his loser secret forever. But being a table is his destiny.

2.37 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:21:12

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Jordyn and Tokyo - Pathetic Slave Locked in a Table Torment 4K.mp4

For a discounted rate this shows both angle 1 and 2 in an extended double feature.

Sablique has been running an Airbnb . Hers is special because it comes with a beta who gets whored out. He is just a beta bitch for anyone to use at any time. He can do chores, cook, massage, worship and even be used sexually. He is a sex slave. A sex toy with a pulse. And there is no option to say no. Sablique practices with him. To make sure he can be of use. She sits on his face and uses him to orgasm. Last people who stayed at the Airbnb were not impressed. He better do a good job this time or he will be punished.

1.43 GB | 4096 x 2160 | 00:16:06

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Sablique - Trains Home Rental Beta as a Sex Toy - Camera Angle 1 and 2 4K.mp4

Goddess Tangent and The Xxx Slayer are both decked out in pantyhose. But slayer will be dominated by Hers.

Part2 starts with facesitting and pantyhosed foot worship as Slayer huffs Tangent's aromas. Next comes a much larger glass dildo, that slides into his ass to the hilt, like a battering ram. Finally, Goddess screws a large plug in and leaves it there.

1.40 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:30

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Pantyhose Domination Part 2.mp4

Back