How to humiliate a man?

TAGS: MISSCOURTNEY, MILKING, HANDJOB, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, RUINED ORGASM, EJACULATION, MILF, BLONDE, BDSM, DUNGEON, TEASING, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, EDGING GAMES, LEGJOBS, TEASE AND DENIAL, STOCKINGS, COCK TEASE, SLAVE TRAINING, NYLONS, RED NAILS, HIGH HEELS, SHINY, CASADEI, CUCKOLDING, ST ANDREWS CROSS, BONDAGE
DESCRIPTION: Todays Jerk off Sunday is going to be a long, naughty, excruciating tease. Stockings, suspender, SHINY PVC mini skirt and bra aid the teasing. I want Mr Courtneys balls full, so yours will be too. I will make you edge over and over again. you will ONLY CUM WHEN I SAY! Wank and tickle your balls all under MY instruction. I love making Mr C hard with My body... How big a load can you produce?

972 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:35

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - JOI on the Cross.mp4

TAGS: MISTRESS MIKA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, TATTOO, BRUNETTES, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, GLOSSY PVC OUTFIT, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SINGLE TAIL, GLOVE FETISH, PROSTATE MASSAGE, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, TALL WOMAN, AMAZONS, LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BDSM, PRO DOMINATRIX, ANAL PLAY, ARSE FUCKING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, PEGGING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, DILDO PLAY
DESCRIPTION: Two tattooed Goddesses take the young boy on a wild walk where he is going to be brought to submission by taking it all up in the ass, as he should! They ferociously enter him over and over again for the first time.... but by the size of the cocks he can take, I bet he fucked himself before !

1.93 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:42

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Damazonia - Corrupting the young boy.mp4

TAGS: TEASEANDTHANKYOU, ALLIE HEART, AGATHA, BRAT GIRLS, TRIPLE FEMDOM, GROUP FEMALE DOMINATION, SPITROAST, SPITROASTED, BONDAGE, SISSY SLUT, SISSIES, SLAVE TRAINING, FISHNETS, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, PROSTATE MASSAGE, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLONS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, DILDO SUCKING, ASS FUCKING, STRAPON, ANAL FUCKING, STRAP-ON, STRAPON GAGGING, PATHETIC MALE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: What a bunch of horny sluts. 4 of us, all cock hungry, in the great battle of the dildos. I have my fist so far up our sub's ass that I can wave "hi" through his mouth. Agatha is pushing me aside for a chance to fill him with her 8-inch destroyer. Allie is pounding away at his throat, balls deep where no one has gone before. More sluts please!

579 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:42

D O W N L O A D:

Tease And Thank You - Mandy Marx - Hungriest Spit Roast.mp4

TAGS: LATEX MINISKIRT, PVC BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, BRUNETTE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, NYLON, BLOW JOBS, BLOWJOB, COCK SUCKING, BRAT GIRLS, BDSM, BONDAGE, SPERM, SEMEN, CUMSHOT, MILKING, HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, RUINED ORGASM, EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Did you miss my mouth? I haven't forgotten about you, and I'm sure you've been dreaming about me. My sucks, licks, sloppy throating. You're desperate. Texting me all week how full your balls are... I was going to tease you but, I think I want to make you pop in my mouth.

611 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:56

D O W N L O A D:

Tease And Thank You - Skylar Locke - Training My Silent Subby Slut.mp4

This lucky loser thought he won the lottery when it showed up to the Mean Girl Manor and was greeted by his NEW ROOMMATES.... Goddess Venus and Miss Lexi Chase! He is sooooo excited to be living in this ENORMOUS house and even paid for six months in advance. Venus and Lexi welcome this beta with opened toe heels and even gave it a chastity cage.

This beta is confused by what's happening. So Lexi and Venus show this loser exactly what it's going to be like living here with them. It gets its very own collar and leas that they use to drag it around the house and show it all the chores its gotta (its part of the roommate contract it had to sign).

It basically complains the entire tour and gets upset when it finds out it doesn't even get its own room (let alone its own bed). Goddess Venus and Lexi Chase assure that it will get used to this way of living, cause how else would it EVER be able to be near such HOT goddesses? Plus.... it literally spent ALL its money on rent and doesn't have anywhere else to go! Oops

- Princess Amber

1.72 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:05

D O W N L O A D:

AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Female Roommates - Goddess Venus and Miss Lexi Chase.mp4

Amber is checking her email. Her email is a dangerous place! So many store promotions and she just wants EVERYTHING! There is a boutique with the cutest things. ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS SHOP THERE. But if you're just a boy you have to wear chastity. But not boyfriends. She sighs, Benny starts asking questions. He should just keep her foot in his mouth and agree. That's the thing. When beta are worshipping feet they will basically agree on doing anything. He is licking her soles while she tells him about the rules. She loves shopping with her best friend, Benny. He always does a great job getting her everything she wants. And plus, she hates to carry her own bags. Benny agrees to wearing chastity! What a good best friend.

926 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:11:02

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Benny - Chastity is Required 4K.mp4

Pup Cup has a new leash! It's so cute. It's easy to yank him around with. They pull him close to start kissing and smelling their shoes. He is on his hands n knees worshipping their shoes and feet. He looks so skinny. It's because he's been eating less. He got put on a diet. He gets 1/2 a cup of food a day! Hannah really wants a new expensive bag, so he has to cut down on the food. The girls are so mean. They scream at him and bully him. He is so pathetic and dumb. Watch him smell, kiss and lick their feet.

1.17 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:14:06

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Ava and Hannah - Leashed Loser Loves Feet 4K.mp4

BENCHES DON'T NEED TO BREATHE! The girls wrap their beta to the bench. He is their new bench! How humiliating. Locked in chastity and wrapped up so helplessly. That is NOT a real man. He is just a stupid piece of furniture who needs to be smothered. The girls know his chastity will get tight and hurt so they make sure their asses are out. He has 3 beautiful asses bouncing on him and sitting on his face. The girls explore what they can do with him. They can stand on him too!!! It's actually pretty sturdy. The girls dominate his body and don't care if he can't breathe. Its his own fault for being a fucking loser.

1.76 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:15:39

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Human Bench Torment and Humiliation 4K.mp4

Riley wants to make OF content. She knows stomping balls will make her fans weak and they will spend more money. So, she uses beta to make content. He is lying on a table with his legs spread. Waiting for the impact. She stomps on him over n over. She even punches him! She is really going at it. Beating his balls for her pleasure and come-up. It's not her fault he is a loser and doesn't deserve balls. She pulverizes them. Waiting til you hear his moans.

858 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:07:43

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Riley - Extreme Ball Stomping on Beta 4K.mp4

Mistress Luna is relaxing on the sex bench with her slave kneeling in the corner. She snaps her fingers and tells him to crawl over to her. "All that trampling and caning I've really worked up a sweat" she says. She tells him to remove her boots and says "You love my sweat, don't you?" He says he does and when he gets a boot off she tells him to smell the sweat and the dummy brings his nose to the other foot with the boot still on it. She looks at the camera and says "He's so dumb" and then tells him the sweat is on her foot. After he has properly sniffed her foot she tells him to remove the other boot.

She has him start by licking between each toe and says she hasn't washed her feet in days. Her toes are long and gorgeous. Once done with that he has to lick up and down each sole. While he services her feet she lifts her arms and smells her pits and they are also sweaty and stinky. She calls him up to now first sniff then lick one of her pits. She then sends him around to the second pit and reminds him she has two of everything. She touches her pussy and says "Or at least the things I allow you to worship." Again he first sniffs then licks and she reminds him how generous she is letting him put his saliva on her skin. "You're like a pre-bath" she tells him and says when done he can crawl and prepare the tub for her. She wants to be fresh for her lover that evening. Once she has had enough she snaps her fingers and tells him to crawl away and let her know when her bath has been prepared.

740 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:44

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto FemDom - Beautiful Luna's Lovely Feet and Pretty Pits.mp4

As this scene opens big butted Goddess Amelia is walking into the dungeon where she stirs the slave locked in the cage. "I need my ass licked" she tells him.His mask has no eye holes and he has been deprived that sense through the night and now into the morning. The scene rolls over and now you see the slave in the cage in a sitting position with his head sticking out through a neck sized opening and Amelia sitting in front of him touching her pussy. She slides her body closer to his face so he could easily reach out with his tongue for a taste of her pussy but she warns him, "no pussy for you, you're an asslicker." She tells the slave to bring his nose up to her butt hole and sniff and as he does she farts. The slave reacts like he's been punched in the face but it was a powerful smell and he does gather himself quickly and starts licking when she tells him her hole feels a little wet.

"I bet you wish I'd release my waste in your mouth right now, don't you?", she says adding that he probably also wants a golden shower. She farts again which causes the slave to whimper. He coughs from the smell and taste but keeps licking. "No brushing your teeth now, I want that taste in your mouth all day" she tells him. Amelia then turns around on the bench, facing away from him, so she can bring her big round ass down on his face. She tells him to stick his tongue out and she lands her butt hole on it perfectly. She makes him lick up and down her crack after giving you a nice view of her privates, farts in his open mouth, then sits on his face so he can get his tongue deep inside her and loosen her up. "Tell me how bad you want to be my toilet" she tells him and he begs her. She tells him to stroke his little unit because she likes him erect and aroused when she releases her treats into his mouth. "Open wide" she tells him. It's time and she warns him that she wants no mess and she also wants to hear him chewing. "You're nothing but a useless toilet" she tells him and she tells him on the weekend he'll have to eat all her girlfriends brownies and drink their nectar too.

705 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:41

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto FemDom - You're an Ass licker and Toilet - Goddess Amelia.mp4

Today My salve has a gift for Me - a new chastity cage! But oh dear, it really is going to be agonising. It is very simple - the urethral tube holds the cock in place with the heavy metal ring. Hard or soft, his cock cannot escape. The harder I make his cock, the more agonising the torment. This is what chastity is all about...

1.38 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:59

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - An Imposing Cage.mp4

While My slave has followed instructions to arrive in chastity, he thought he would be a little cheeky (or creative!) by arriving in a urethra stretching cage. I could leave him in it and make him suffer however I have a fun plan! Since he likes his urethra stretched so much, Ill get My sounds out. Really put that japs eye through its paces. Fucking his cock hold THROUGH THE CAGE. Then when his cock is really suffering in that tight cage, Ill take it off and sound it even more. Finish it off with a little candle wax just for fun. Lets see if he'll be as cheeky next time...

562 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:32

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - CBT for Locked Cock.mp4

Miss Suzanna Maxwell, displaying her perfect body in black lingerie, continues her work with the errant slave, thrusting her latex gloved fingers into his tight asshole. She opens and stretches him, reaffirming her status as his dominant, readying his ass for a big strapon. He is bent over as she thrusts into him, showing little mercy as she pegs him with vigour. His moans excite her as she mounts and takes what is hers, over and over, a day he will never forget. 2/2

958 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:10

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Sub-Par Pt2 - Complete Movie.mp4

This slave is so unfortunate that they don't even consider using their useless genitals for sexual intercourse. However, it's an opportunity to mock the uselessness of a slave. I wanted to stick a gag with two dildos, one in the mouth and the other out, to show that even a rubber dildo is better than a slave's genitals.

Cbt,facesitting

1.22 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:59

D O W N L O A D:

Cock-gag humiliation for bound and caged slave.mp4

Submissive Sally was always a naughty rubber doll, and Dominant Dolly had had enough. She decided it was time to teach her a lesson about cock control.

Dolly tied Sally tightly in her bondage frame, leaving her helpless and vulnerable. She then attached electrics to her doll's misbehaving appendage, showing who was in control.

Sally struggled against the bonds, but Dolly was relentless. She knew that if Sally didn't learn her lesson, she would continue to be a problem.

As the electricity coursed through Sally's body, she let out a loud scream. She had never felt anything like it, and it left her shaken.

Dolly watched as Sally squirmed and writhed in the bondage frame. She enjoyed the power she had over her submissive doll, and she knew that Sally would never forget this lesson.

As the day wore on, Sally began to calm down. She knew that Dolly was in control, and she was too scared to misbehave again.

Bondage

1.43 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:51

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant Dolly - Bondage Dolly Pt1 .mp4

Gigi Allen, an expert in prostate milking, knows how to extract the most pleasure from this sensitive area. She inserts her fingers into the man's anus and massages his prostate gland while stroking his penis. The slave is overwhelmed with pleasure as Gigi's fingers circle his prostate, causing him to erupt in intense orgasms. After he has finished ejaculating, Gigi feeds him the result, ensuring he is completely satisfied.

Ruined orgasm

853 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:31

D O W N L O A D:

Gigi Allens - The Prostate Drainer 1080.mp4

Jessica Ryan, a renowned sex therapist, was contacted by a minister who was confused about the services she offered. Jessica laughed to herself as she set up his appointment, but when he arrived, she turned on a hidden camera and welcomed him.
However, as she sucked his dick and fucked him in various positions, she realized that he was not just confused, but also aroused. Father Jim thought he was having the best day of his life until he tried to cum and Jessica ruined his orgasm.
She then pointed out the camera that had been recording all his sins. Jessica announced that he was now her whore, unless he wanted to wreck his career by having everyone see the footage. Father Jim reluctantly agreed and Jessica went off to change, warning him not to touch his cock.

1.42 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:04

D O W N L O A D:

Jessica Ryan and Jimmy Broadway - My Little Whore 1.mp4

The automatic sex swing was a revolutionary device that promised simulated sex with a tight vibrator wrap on a chastity cage and a horny slave just swinging in the wind. Customers raved about how quickly they were able to achieve an intense orgasm, with some even claiming to have spilled their load within minutes.
However, as with any new technology, there were some teething problems...

303 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:54

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Two Minute Swing And Spill.mp4

Mistress Jewelz Blu and Mistress Baby celebrate their birthday together by playing with their eager and masochistic servant, Pretty Boy Sage Roux. They start by binding his hands behind his back and suspending him in the air, giving them full access to his cock and balls. Birthday balloons decorate Sage's cock while he floats helplessly, and the two Mistresses take turns tormenting him with zaps of electricity and slaps from a crop.

The Mistresses then decorate Sage's cock with clothespins before pouring and spraying hot wax all over his tender skin. Sage is made to worship Mistress Blu's feet before being tag teamed by the two sadistic princesses, who want nothing more than to fill up his hole, taking turns fucking his ass. Eager to please, Sage takes both of his Mistresses' cocks at the same time while enduring even more hot candle wax.

Finally, Sage is made to watch his Mistresses pleasure themselves while waiting helplessly for his turn. Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu agree to allow Sage to cum before feeding it to him, and then leave him in his own mess while he sings happy birthday alone, covered in spit and cum.

Strapon, pegging

2.31 GB | 1280 x 720 | 01:04:16

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Baby's Birthday Celebration - Leigh Raven Jewelz Blu Sage Roux December 6 2023.mp4

I had a slave who needed a very intense fuck. So, I started by having him suck on the dildo that would screw his ass. Then, I put him in a pillory to keep him firmly in place while I fucked him.
After breaking his ass well, I decided to make him cum in a unique way. I inserted a hook up his ass, locked his balls, and then used a vibrator to stimulate him. The slave was so excited that he managed to cum even in this condition.

Strapon, pegging

996 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:39

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - STRAPON PILLORY - Italian Femdom.mp4

May and Alex decided to use their human furniture sex toy today. However, they had consumed Starbucks and were experiencing the need to fart. This was a good thing for the beta, as he never got enough air while they were using him. As a result, they would fart and he would get air, which was essential for him to survive. He was only worthy enough for fart air, as he lay there in the bondage bench and had no choice but to take on their beautiful asses. He was completely dominated, which was funny because no one cared about him.

Bondage,facesitting

1.66 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:13:19

D O W N L O A D:

Alex and May - Full Weight Smother on the Bondage Bench 4K.mp4

Sarah used a submissive man named Cucky as her personal doormat. She would stand on him while getting ready for her date, stepping on his cock and balls, and even standing on his throat and face. Sometimes she would not even look where she stepped. Cucky would get crushed beneath her smelly feet, but he knew it was important that she look perfect for her hot man.
Sarah would stand on Cucky for so long that he would "go under," like a true loser. However, she would bring him back to life with a few kicks to the face. He had to crawl behind her into the bedroom, as she had picked out a sexy outfit for her date and wanted Cucky's help in putting it on.
From that day forward, Cucky became Sarah's personal doormat, and she would use him as she pleased, stepping all over him without mercy.

Foot fetish

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:23:31

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Zephy - Beauty and the doormat.mp4

'Lil dunce' is mocked and insulted as he licks my rank feet. Like, who does this?? Alpha men wanna fuck a hot, fit woman like me--lil betas just wanna lick stinky feet and serve their Master. I flex my amazing biceps and show off my shoulder pump as little bitch continues licking my feet (I can still smell them) and there's a LOT of toe jam to eat. I control loser with my feet, making him tell me he's a "foot licking moron" and rubbing one foot all over his face while he licks the other--completely humiliated by his female owner.

Foot fetish

785 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:36

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Zephy - Clean my feet after a long gym session.mp4

Back