How to humiliate a man?

Reign who was sitting on her toilet while scrolling through social media. As she was doing so, she realized that she needed to go number two, but her tummy was hurting pretty badly.
One day, while she was on the toilet, one of her worshippers, a beta, came to her and knelt down before her, saying that it was perfectly normal for him to worship her feet while she went to the bathroom, no matter how stinky it got.
From that day forward, every time Reign needed to use the bathroom, her worshippers would kneel down before her and worship her feet, no matter how stinky the situation got.

Footworship

2.59 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:08:13

D O W N L O A D:

American Mean Girls - Goddess Reign - Toilet Foot Worship .mp4

Sablique, a ball busting expert, decided to give you a firsthand experience of what it felt like to be ball busted. She had two hot helpers who were also skilled in ball busting and their kicks were so powerful that the sound was deafening. They loved inflicting pain on the poor loser who was taking their kicks. It was an experience you would never forget.

Ballbusting

1.42 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:09:36

D O W N L O A D:

Ava Riley And Sablique - Ball Busting Pov - Hard And Loud .mp4

Tommy King has taken the wheel as the Bitch today and serving her is the muscle-bound Dillon Diaz. Dillon is standing patiently in the pool awaiting his orders from his Mistress. Tommy instructs him to come to her and as he approaches her, we see that she has tied an anal hook inside of his ass and has made him keep it there until she decides to remove it. She bends him over her lap and begins to enjoy his muscular body and ass. Dillon is a very obedient sub and Tommy wants to reward him, so next he is tied to a wooden pole.

Tommy toys with him before putting on a blindfold and then then the torment begins. She adds clothespins to his nipples and cock, and then flicks them to intensify the suffering he is made to endure. The zapper is used to over stimulate his senses since he has been blindfolded, and the anticipation is killing him. Tommy teases his cock and balls with a vibe, and then turns around and grinds her perfect ass all of his cock.

Next, Tommy moves Dillon and the action to a tree house on the oasis and begins to violate his ass; first with her fingers and then with her strap on. She goes back and forth from his ass to his mouth, and Dillon is more than happy to clean her cock with his mouth. Tommy wants his cock inside of her welcoming pussy, so Dillon is made to fuck her until she says stop. First, she rides him and has powerful orgasms, then she bends over and instructs him to take her from behind.

Once she has had enough orgasms, she allows him to cum, and then commands him to eat his own cum off of her ass. Dillon is left with the anal hook still inside of him, but he doesn't seem to mind as he is fulfilled by his Mistress's commands.

Strapon

1.94 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:54:18

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Oasis: Tommy King and Dillon Diaz.mp4

In a vaccube, a standing sucking cage, a lucky victim found themselves trapped. Three dominatrices (A Kat Turner classic duo, a baby Lucid Lavender, and of course me) in satin latex, ready to fuck and tease their prey. The victim had asked for the worst tease and denial they could give. They had him trapped, unable to escape the metal and rubber chastity cage that kept him from getting hard. The dominatrices teased him to the point of madness, denying him any release. It was a heaven and hell situation, a punishment and a reward all in one.

Latex

491 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:27

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx Kat Turner And Lucid Lavender - Metal Kisses.mp4

Anna Elite, wearing a latex outfit that accentuated her curves, was having a playtime with her new ponyboy in the Mansion's vast grounds. She had her ponyboy tied up using a harness, bridle, and a trap. Anna was teaching her ponyboy how to respond to her commands, but the hot sun and uneven paddock made it difficult for the pony to pull the trap in a gentle and controlled manner.
Satisfied with his efforts, Anna demanded that the pony pull the trap at a galloping speed until he was exhausted and fell to the ground. Anna was not pleased with his behavior and decided to punish him by using her floggers to tan his hide. She then laid him on the ground and took complete control of him.
After giving him one more chance to impress her, Anna took her ponyboy to the stables for the night.

Ponyplay

1.27 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:38

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Anna Elite - Pony Trap Training - Complete Movie.mp4

Nika discovered a purpose for the beta. He should be grateful that she provided him with a purpose in his pathetic life. His purpose now is to serve a spoiled princess. He is so fortunate. He gets to suck all of her toes, lick her soles, and be gagged by a beautiful foot. Not everyone in life can find their true calling like he did. He gags so hard on her feet. He is infatuated and will do anything she asks.

Footworship

2.28 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:15:11

D O W N L O A D:

Nika - Bratty Dirty Foot Worship in Park.mp4

Princess Mia came up with an idea to help choose who gets to go with her on the vacation. She decided to hold a competition between Amber and Skylar where they would take turns stomping, kicking, and punching a loser's cock and balls until one of them breaks it. The winner would get to go on the vacation with Princess Mia.

Princess Mia called in some losers to help settle the dilemma. She tied up and handcuffed one slave so it could not move. The two other betas were handcuffed to the legs of the restrained beta to hold its legs open, leaving its beta dick and balls vulnerable.

Amber and Skylar took turns inflicting pain on the slave, and the more the slave screamed in pain, the more they wanted to go again. They were so competitive that they started beating on the loser nonstop, ignoring Princess Mia telling them the winner has been chosen.

In the end, Amber and Skylar were so wrapped up in breaking the loser that they completely ignored Princess Mia telling them the winner has been chosen. The loser broke free and ran away, while Amber and Skylar were left wondering who the winner was.

Ballbusting

5.48 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:17:23

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Mia - Straight Up Barefoot Ball Busting .mp4

In the medical ward, the nurses were preparing for their exams and getting their patients ready for discharge. The ward doctor arrived and thought he could touch whomever he pleased, but he was in for a surprise. The nurses had something up their sleeves - huge cocks hidden under their skirts. The doctor was not counting on that, and the nurses were not going to be intimidated by his authority.

Pegging

1.41 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:32

D O W N L O A D:

Vivienne Lamour - Doctor Pervert Gets Pegged.mp4

On a sultry Southern night, Goddess Tangent was drenched in perspiration. She had been keeping herself hydrated, but the restrained rubber slave was not. So the kind goddess decided to provide her saliva, sweat, and urine to rehydrate the slave. He needed to drink Tangent's fluids or suffer the consequences.

3.18 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:14:51

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Drink T or Drown .mp4

Have you seen our new robot maid, Janey? She's programmed to follow my every command, to clean when I say, to entice boys and make them even more frustrated when they can't have her. In fact, she's so skilled with her hands, that they get so close to climaxing before I remind her that we're not in the mood to please them today. Today they get to leave frustrated and teased, and I love every second that we can add to their exasperation.

694 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:51

D O W N L O A D:

Janey and Lucid Lavender - Edged and Deprived.mp4

Jazmin and Penelope had the most amazing game device that they loved to play with. One day, they decided to play a game with their friend, John, using the device. The game was called "Red Light, Green Light, Balls Stretching Game."
First, they made John wear a chastity device to humiliate him. Then, they made him jerk off while they played the "Red Light, Green Light, Balls Stretching Game." Every time they said "Red Light," John had to stop jerking off, and every time they said "Green Light," he had to continue jerking off.
While John was jerking off, Jazmin and Penelope would stretch his balls to make him feel even more humiliated and pathetic. John's stupid whimpers were so pathetic, and Jazmin and Penelope loved it. They loved how much power they had over him and how he would do anything they said.
In the end, John was so grateful to be out of his chastity device and able to stroke, even though he was still humiliated and had his balls stretched.

1.61 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:14:43

D O W N L O A D:

Jazmin and Penelope - Stroke and Stretch.mp4

The misconception that prison guards abuse their power is unfounded. I only use my authority to discipline prisoners who actively disobey the rules. Backtalk, resisting arrest, and I'm certain that this pervert had an erection when I cuffed him. This is exactly what he needs to learn some respect. I'm glad that my other prisoner is secretly working with me (Thank you, Goddess Rosalin <3) to help me maintain order in the prison. Together, we will put an end to the brattiness of the prisoners.

Ballbusting

1.02 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:10

D O W N L O A D:

Lucid Lavender - Busted Ball And Chain.mp4

Princess Alexandria had an incredible idea. She and her alpha boyfriend were going to attend a super hot Halloween party and they would be the ultimate alpha couple. The best part was that her stupid cuck-simp would pay for everything, so they could enjoy themselves all night long.

Alexandria explained to her loser that this night was going to be all about her. She told him that he would be crawling along on his hands and knees, trailing behind her all night long on the end of her leash, dressed as her personal paypig. While she walked arm-in-arm with her hot boyfriend, whom she was deeply in love with. She would probably forget about her stupid simp because she would be so focused on her boyfriend and having a great time.

Alexandria taught her paypig the silent commands. Since it would be loud at the club, she explained that when she kicked him once, he had to kiss her feet. When she kicked him twice, he had to kiss her and her boyfriend's feet. And a kick in the head with her stiletto meant "go fetch us more drinks, now, bitch!" Alexandria was excited to humiliate her loser and show everyone how hot an alpha couple they truly were.

Humilation

1.69 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:20

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Alexandria - Pay Pig Halloween.mp4

Little did he know, he was going to have to earn his keep before he could stay the night.
He hesitated at first, but I knew he wanted it. He took my cock into his mouth and started sucking. It wasn't long before he was deep throating me. He knew how to please a man, and I loved it.
After a few minutes, I pulled him off my cock and told him to get on his back. I climbed on top of him and slid my cock into his tight ass. He moaned as I fucked him hard. I knew he wanted more, so I started pounding him even faster.
I couldn't believe how much he was taking. He was a true beta loser, and I was going to use him for my pleasure.
I kept fucking him until I came inside him. He was mine for the night, and he knew it. I lay next to him, and he curled up in my arms. I knew he would never forget this night. He was my beta loser, and I was going to use him for my pleasure.

Pegging,strapon

1.34 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:08

D O W N L O A D:

Rough Pegging Homeless Dude on Staircase.mp4

Damazonia and Dahlia, the proud moms, were ready to train their son on his first cock-taking experience. The boy was lying on his belly, ready to take in his moms' cocks. He knew it would hurt a bit at first, but he also knew he needed to take it to make them proud.
The two women would go slow, letting his tight hole warm up to their big cocks. They would take turns, gently inserting their cocks into their son's body, making sure he was comfortable.
The boy would cry a bit, but he still took every inch as they went deeper into him. He knew his moms were ruthless when it came to training, but they were also gentle and loving.
After all, it was for his own good. His moms were ruthless yet gentle, and they would continue to train him until he was ready to take on the world with his newly acquired cock-taking skills.

strapon

1.83 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:15

D O W N L O A D:

Strap-On Mommys Wont Stop Until He Wets The Bed.mp4

The girls have decided to keep their beta in chastity for another semester. What a humiliating experience for him. The first semester went well, so they thought it would be a good idea to keep him locked up for the whole academic year. He will have to endure another semester of chores, catering to their needs, cum eating, and being laughed at by all the hot college girls. What a pathetic existence he leads.

1.28 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:15:40

D O W N L O A D:

Ava Kat Macy and Riley - Full Academic Year Blue Ball Party 4K.mp4
Ava Kat Macy and Riley - Full Academic Year Blue Ball Party 4K.mp4

Miss Suzanna Maxwell, clad in her latex, descends into the dungeon to play with her bondage slave. She has him confined in a rolling cage, his head poking through the access hole, so she can torture him with her shoes and feet. He whimpers in submission and lust, as mistress reveals her panties and spits her saliva into his open mouth. She then unlocks the cage and chains the slave to the advanced bondage post, leaving him at her mercy. Suzanna toys with him, teasing and tormenting him, dominating his every move to her amusement.

2.21 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:36:29

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Femdom Bondage Seduction - Complete Movie.mp4
Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Femdom Bondage Seduction - Complete Movie.mp4

Vivienne had been growing increasingly frustrated with her husband's lack of masculinity. The only thing that satisfied her was his high-powered job. However, their bedroom experiences were far from enjoyable. Vivienne had been secretly developing an FLR, the final stage of which involved her husband dressing as a cute maid at home.
When Vivienne saw her husband dressed in feminine attire and makeup, she was delighted. She decided to name him Alexia and assigned him some chores. To encourage obedience, she gave him a long hand spanking. She also teased him with a fleshlight and laughed at his inability and lack of skills.
Vivienne explained that she was going to turn him into a cuckold husband and that she had a new hung man visiting later. She would be the first of many new lovers, and if he was very good, he would be allowed to fluff the upcoming big dicks.

2.09 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:34:21

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Vivienne lAmour - Husband Turned Sissy Cuckold.mp4
Miss Vivienne lAmour - Husband Turned Sissy Cuckold.mp4

Mistresses Amrita and Youko, two of the most beautiful and ruthless dominatrixes in the world, were playing in the dungeon of their mansion with their latex-clad subbie. They had many cruel games planned for him today.
They started with the bondage bench, where the slave was tied up and tormented. His cock was revealed for them to tie up and torment even more. They made sure to open his hole as they controlled him. He was hard and desperate, so they put the electro machine on his shaft, making him throb and his prostate was stimulated, making him leak precum and taking him to the edge.
The Mistresses were enjoying themselves immensely, laughing as the slave begged and pleaded for mercy. They continued to torture him, enjoying his suffering and his desperation. They knew that they had complete control over him, and they were not afraid to use it.
As the night wore on, the Mistresses became even more cruel, making the slave endure more pain and humiliation than he ever thought possible. But they were not done yet. They had one final game planned for him - one that would test his endurance and his will to survive.
The slave was put in a cage, where he was left to await his fate. The Mistresses left him there, laughing as they watched him struggle to break free. They knew that he would not be able to escape, and they also knew that he would not be able to survive for long in the cage.
But they were wrong. The slave was stronger than they thought. He lasted for days in the cage, enduring the pain and the humiliation. And when they finally released him, he was a broken man - but he was also theirs forever.

940 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:03

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Amrita And Mistress Youko - Twofold Controlled Pt2 .mp4
Mistress Amrita And Mistress Youko - Twofold Controlled Pt2 .mp4

Vivienne L'amour, the renowned sex symbol, has decided to sever ties with her sissy maid. The stunning diva is gifting her to the depraved Mistress Damazonia to add to her personal stable of sissies. Before the maid's departure, she will be evaluated and trained to satisfy the Mistress's expectations. The Mistresses are always on the lookout for the most subservient sissies who can fulfill their every desire, perhaps you are one of them. It is essential to heed the Mistresses' demands and observe how they punish their sissies who dare to disobey them

1.58 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:43

D O W N L O A D:

Sissy trade and recruiting with Vivienne Lamour.mp4
Sissy trade and recruiting with Vivienne Lamour.mp4

My new boyfriend, who was initially unaware of my kinky side, received a latex hood, zippered shorts set, and a cock cage as a birthday gift from me. He was thrilled with the presents and excited to try them on. I had been hiding my true nature from him, but he was about to find out just how kinky I am.
As he put on the hood, he felt excited and nervous at the same time. He knew I was kinky but didn't know how far I would go. I teased him by throat fucking him from above, and he swallowed deep and willingly. I think he knew that I was a Dominatrix and that this was what he had always wanted.
I warmed him up by giving him my spit in his mouth and he happily accepted it. I then sat on his face and reminded him that his place was now underneath me. I fingered his virgin boy cunt and stretched him out, ready for my cock. Squeezing and teasing his balls with my bare hands, I inserted my cock into him with ease. I told him that he was going to learn to love this and started pounding him doggy style, holding him by the ankles and then by the hood.
Then on his back, legs in the air like the whore he was, he could see himself taking it from the mirrored ceiling. Finally, he rode me like a sissy bitch on top, so I could be balls deep in him.
My new boyfriend learned that I was not just kinky, but also a Dominatrix who would do anything to keep me happy. He knew that he was owned and destroyed, but he also knew that he loved it.

3.12 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:44

D O W N L O A D:

Vivienne Lamour - Boyfriends First Time Pegging.mp4
Vivienne Lamour - Boyfriends First Time Pegging.mp4

The "guy" had always been a little cocky, so when he saw the five girls in the park, he was sure he could impress them. He had no idea what he was in for. The girls surrounded him and started to taunt him, calling him disgusting and unworthy of their attention. They forced him to lick his own boots and spit in his face, humiliating him in front of everyone. As he struggled to comply, they laughed at him and asked if he enjoyed sweet drooling. The "guy" was completely broken by the end of the day.

Bootworship,facesitting

1.44 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:22

D O W N L O A D:

Five Girls Humiliate The Guy And Him To Lick His Boots And Spit In His Face.mp4

The master was too lazy to sit in the nasty bathroom, so he handcuffed the slave to the toilet and left it for the day. The next day, the master walked in to check on the slave's progress and was surprised to see it napping on the job.

The master had had enough of the slave's shenanigans. He realized that the slave needed him to babysit it to make sure it was done properly because the toilet was still filthy.

So the master made the slave clean it with its tongue, and he even shoved its big, stupid, ugly head into the toilet bowl with his feet, multiple times. The master was hoping he'd be able to flush the slave's ugly head completely down the toilet.

The master sat on the back of the toilet and micromanaged the slave to make sure it was doing a top notch job. The master demanded that the slave clean the toilet properly or he'd punish it severely.

The slave worked tirelessly to clean the toilet, and when it was done, the master was satisfied. He had made the slave work hard, but the toilet was sparkling clean.

695 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:57

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Platinum - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean.mp4

The weather was unbearably cold and wet, and the homeless man found himself seeking shelter from the elements. As he walked up the stairway, he realized that it was not a safe place to be, as he was approached by a group of uninvited guests who were not friendly.
The man soon found himself at the mercy of an ebony-skinned cruel girl who subjected him to a harsh ballbusting session that left him with useless balls

ballbusting

1.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:58

D O W N L O A D:

Hardcore Kicks For Homeless Prick.mp4

One day, while I was working in my studio, a prisoner was brought in for a walk. To my surprise, the prisoner was well-behaved and I decided to take him with me on a walk. The prisoner was shackled, led on a stick, and had an electric shock collar to encourage good behavior. As we walked, the prisoner got a first-hand look at the mischief behind the moans that he had been making.

1.46 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:47

D O W N L O A D:

Lucid Dreaming - Lucid Lavender - Prison Furlough For Mistress Pleasure.mp4

Tonight, I'm going out and my cuckold husband waits at home, hoping that I'll return. Every time I come back, I talk about my nights with other men. He can only sniff my dirty panties and admire me from a distance. Poor boy... If he wants to taste me, he will have to wait until I put my perfect foot in his mouth and gag him. He struggles with every touch of his cuckold wife, and his chastity cage only makes it worse.

Toilet, Cuckold

897 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:33

D O W N L O A D:

Mahoganyqen - Toilet Cuckold Doormat For Ebony Wife.mp4

Princess Aurora, dressed in her nylons and lingerie, teases her lucky subbie as he is cuffed to the bed. She sits on his face with her beautiful bum just above his face as she urges him to worship her feet. She delights in edging and teasing him, making him throb and beg for release. Aurora takes out his hard cock and uses her hands, machines, and spit to make him moan in frustration. She continues to tease and torture him until she decides to give him a cruel ruined orgasm. Aurora laughs as she watches him plead for release.

Facesitting,milking

1.74 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:28:35

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Aurora - Facesit Milking - Complete Movie.mp4

The Goddess Rii loved sitting on her slave's face on a warm day, and she always enjoyed having a dirty asshole. She told her slave to lick her asshole because she couldn't get a proper tan on it if it was dirty. The slave loved his Goddess's dirty ass, and nothing tasted better to him than licking up and down her crack and pressing his tongue as deep into her hole as he could, savoring every bit of it. Her ass was a sight to behold, and her slave was jealous of the other slaves who got to worship it.

While the slave licked her asshole, Goddess Rii rubbed her pussy over his nose and at times sat firmly on his face to take away his air. She loved seeing him kick and knew he was enjoying it too. She leaned forward and told the slave to reach with his tongue and that was a real sweet spot for her. She wanted him to lick her asshole properly, and he could see her ass and asshole up close and unobstructed. Imagine it was his tongue reaching for that pretty pink hole.

Pleased with his efforts, she called him a good boy and decided to let him rub his cock. She pulled her beautiful tits from her tiny bikini top, and he got to see all of her now. He was almost as lucky as the slave underneath her. Rii then took the slave's cock into her hand and wanted to control his orgasm. Her stroking him along with her sitting on his face was too much for the slave, and he couldn't hold off for long. Graciously, she let him cum, and he screamed with pleasure.

Facesitting

1.62 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:36

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Rii - Face Sat And Jacked To Orgasm.mp4

The man arrived at the bedroom and saw the queen wearing a satin bodice, stockings, and a matching violet cock.
The queen ordered the man to use his mouth to wet her cock, and he did as he was told. She enjoyed feeling his cock glide down her shaft and hitting her tonsils. The moment he recoiled and wretched brought her great satisfaction.
The queen then lay him down, spread his legs, and pushed inside him. She pinned his hands above his head and towered over him, her eyes burning into his soul and expelling all his deepest, darkest fantasies. Her body was his, and his hole was hers, and she would bend him to her will with her cock.
Passion, lust, and desire pulsed into him as she fucked him deeper into the bed. The man felt her cock inside him, and he knew that he had been conquered by the queen's power.

Pegging, strapon

1.32 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:32

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - A Passionate Pounding.mp4

My slave kneels before Me as we enter Locktober, a time where I take away his key to freedom from his cold, cruel, metal chastity cage. I tease him cruelly, playing with his emotions as I torture him with the knowledge that he is no longer in control of his own body.
As the days pass, My slave learns to accept his new reality, and I show him how his life will look moving forward. I force him to suck on My huge strap on, denying him any pleasure as he pleases Me with his mouth.
I make him sit on My cock, grinding onto Me as his pert ass bounces up and down on My dick. I stare into his soul, seeing all of his secrets laid bare.
I drag him off the chair and bend him over the couch, butt fucking him so deep that his head is pinned under My hand. He is left sore, frustrated, and desperate, chaste and chained to My will.

Pegging, strapon

1.50 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:18:07

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Locked and Cocked.mp4

Once every week, Mr. Maxwell, my faithful slave, had to masturbate for me. He had been denied any sexual release for weeks, and his desperation was evident in his trembling body.
Wearing a black satin shirt, tight pencil skirt, and matching stilettos, I taunted and teased him with stories of my tormenting him. He was chaste and tormented, and his pre-cum dripped out of him.
Under my watchful gaze, he could not climax. However, he had already done so earlier that morning, satisfying me entirely. I always kept a fresh cream pie sample on hand, and I described my morning fuckfest with my husband in detail before pouring Mr. Maxwell's thick cum down my slave's throat so he could taste what made me happy.

Humilation

1.77 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:22

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Swallow his Load.mp4

Our company recently acquired a new mistress, Sugar, who is not only beautiful but also a dominant force to be reckoned with. She has already begun to assert her authority over our beta slaves, making one of them worship her feet while gagging him with her feet to ensure complete obedience. Sugar is also using our smallest slave as human furniture, and we can't wait to see how she breaks them both in chastity.

Footworship

1.66 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:13:33

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sugar - Humiliates 2 Betas Gagging Foot Worship .mp4

Penelope's , Beta, is her pet and obediently follows her commands. She can issue any demand, and he will carry it out. Penelope wants to orgasm, so she spreads her legs and commands Beta to push her thong to the side. He does so, and then he begins to eat her out. Her pussy is so perfect and beautiful that Beta cannot resist. However, last night, Penelope's alpha had sex with her, and it is amusing to know that Beta will be tasting the dick that was inside of her last night. Penelope can be so cruel!

Pussy Worship

964 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:10:35

D O W N L O A D:

Penelope Kay - Cuck Worships Pounded Princess Pussy .mp4

The house slave always did as he was told, but one day, he brought the master a bouquet of roses. However, the master did not like roses, and instead of expressing gratitude, he decided to teach the house slave a lesson.
The master used his powerful magic to control the house slave's breath, pushing him to his limits with his juicy asscheeks and pussy. The house slave was so close to achieving what he had always wanted, but the master always kept him at arm's length.
In the end, the house slave realized that he would never be able to have what he truly desired. He had been fooled by the master's false kindness, and now he was trapped in a life of servitude.

Facesitting

1.64 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:51

D O W N L O A D:

Vivienne Lamour - Facesitting The Houseboy On The Sex Swing.mp4

Once upon a time, the goddesses were sitting on their thrones, wearing only their matching shiny heeled boots and not much else. They ordered their slaves to worship their boots with their mouths. One lucky slave was ordered to hump the goddess' boots with his pathetic cock while he had the pleasure of sniffing the goddess' beautiful behind.

The boots were removed, and the slaves were allowed to lick the goddesses' toes while their shrimp dicks were tormented by their bare feet. The goddesses enjoyed the worship of their servants and the power it gave them. They knew that their boots were the reason for their dominance, and they were happy to show them off to the world.

The goddesses were pleased with their servants' obedience and continued to rule their kingdom with an iron fist, wearing their boots with pride.

Humilation

1.49 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:13

D O W N L O A D:

Vivienne Lamour - Topless Goddess Worship.mp4

Back