How to humiliate a man?

Brett Rossi isn't fucking around, she starts by spanking and whipping Lyra which gets her incredibly turned on in the process. Soon Brett can't hold out anymore and makes Lyra eat her pussy and only after she's gotten off does she do what she wants to Lyra. Brett pulls out her magic wand and makes Lyra cum until she can't take it anymore.

1.34 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:30:00

D O W N L O A D:

Brett & - Blonde dominatrix Brett Rossi dominates her cute submissive Lyra Law.mp4

Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando's class. He's trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom. The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students. He swears he would never. Then Principal Andrews tells him it's ok, he should fuck his hot student. Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher's desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony's face in her young pussy. Whitney asks, "Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after.?" Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher's neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy. Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good. Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum. She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle. Every time he gets close to cumming, Principal Andrews pulls him away and the two ladies torture his balls with hard squeezes and bites. Eventually they let him cum all over her pussy. They make him lick it all up while they discuss a few terrible ways to castrate him in the shop class with power tools.

444 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:19:53

D O W N L O A D:

Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright - Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls.mp4

That was the best wedding I've ever had. Which leads to the question. how many weddings has your wife, Casey, had?? You've just gotten home from your wedding, and you can't wait to ravage your wife! Unfortunately the first thing she says to you is "You don't have permission to touch me." In facts she says the only reason to have a husband is for financial stability; not for fucking. Casey says, "I only Fuck Black Guys".What's worse is that you have been saving yourself for marriage, in other words, you are a virgin. You wife finds this hilarious. and pathetic. Not only has she never seen a virgin's dick before. Your dick is so small!She decides to examine it. as she verbally degrades it. She says your penis is like a Polly Pocket Toy. Very Tiny. She decides to give you a handjob while showing you what a hot wife she is. What a Big Black Cock gets to fuck. The handjob is a taste of what you can never have! You are not allowed to cum. But you can't hold it in!

936 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:57

D O W N L O A D:

Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands I Only Fuck Black Guys With Big Dicks.mp4

Garrett Nova, a 19 year old student who's parents pay his way through college, can't keep his pesky little hands off his dick & he's facing expulsion! His parents have had it with his perverted cock stroking tendencies & sent him to the Divine Bitches instead of a traditional therapist for some EXTREME femdom therapy. Mistress Cherry Torn is more than happy to bend this boy over, spank his ass red, lock his little dick away in chastity, fuck him in the ass & give him the cock tease of a lifetime.

1.92 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:53:43

D O W N L O A D:

Cherry. your hands off your cock or you'll pay the highest price of punishment.mp4

Two of our most stacked, fit, muscular girls meet on the mats today. Cheyenne Jewel, Ranked #2 takes on our Rookie, Ebony muscle goddess, Kelli Provocateur who is ranked 14th. So much power displayed in todays match. These girls flex all over each other with their giant biceps and giant Asses smothering each other out. Brutal Leg Scissors, 4 submissions, and orgasms to go around. The Winner dominates the loser in the sex round with heavy pussy fucking and anal with a long strap on. Winner gives the loser hair pulling, hand gags, spankings and rides her like a pony bitch that she is. Winner Take loser

1.75 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:49:17

D O W N L O A D:

Cheyenne Jewel.mp4

Back