How to humiliate a man?

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy Rage - My Dirty Cum Filled Ass

Mistress Mercy and Goddess Amelia are sitting on the cage chatting and Mercy mentions that she likes to have her ass licked before her boyfriend comes over as it gets her in the mood. Amelia suggests they get the slave in the cage to attend to that. Once the slave is in place Mercy sits on his face while Amelia assists by pressing his face deep between her cheeks to insure he gets his tongue deep inside her. Mercy never wipes properly because she knows she has a human bidet to do the job."Aren't you proud you can help me have sex with my boyfriend" Mercy says adding "Maybe I'll let you kneel outside the bedroom door to listen." Amelia coaches him to lick up and down the crack and in her hole just as Mercy lets a fart rip that makes the slave pull away and grunt before getting himself together and appreciating that she has just given him a wonderful gift. "What would be hot is if it I let my boyfriend cum in my ass and I then came down and had the slave lick it out" Mercy says and Amelia agrees completely and says "I'm sure it'll be dinner time by then." Mercy says sex always makes her have to dump after so he'd be getting more than cum. After some more licking the slave is told to pull his head back so Amelia can check her crack and hole to make sure it's clean. It looks gorgeous... and clean. Now Mercy wants him to focus on really bounding her hole with his tongue to loosen her up because her boyfriend has a huge cock. The slaves tongue work ends up working to well and Mercy suddenly needs to use him as a toilet. She does her business and then gets up so Amelia can get rimmed next and also use the slave as a toilet. Mercy looks at the camera and says "How lucky is he." Lucky indeed!

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Toilet

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy Rage - My Dirty Cum Filled Ass.mp4
File Size: 728 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:49

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_-Goddess_Amelia_and_Mistress_Mercy_Rage-_My_Dirty_Cum_Filled_Ass.mp4

Femdom Studios - I Cannot Let You Turn Us In. Starring Dez Desire

Dez and Dante worked really hard to steal that money, and now Dante suddenly feels guilty and wants to return the money and turn themselves into the cops. This is NOT part of her plan. Dez does not let him leave and will not stop beating his ass till he tells her where he hid the money. Dante puts up a valiant effort, but this is total destruction by the highly skilled and powerful Dez. When you have 160lb Amazon land on your chest, you better tell her where you hid the money.

Femdom,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Femdom Studios - I Cannot Let You Turn Us In. Starring Dez Desire.mp4
File Size: 745 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:05

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom_Studios_-_I_Cannot_Let_You_Turn_Us_In._Starring_Dez_Desire.mp4

Lucy Khan - Making subby hubby cum in chastity

This is a candid scene from My exclusive OF featuring My real life FLR with My subby hubby
By now, Ive had him locked up for a week and theres no doubt that subby hubby is desperate for a release. Hes so desperate in fact, that hell take anything he can get...and I do mean anything. Taking advantage of his very compromised situation, I decide to train his ass to see just how big of a slut he can be for Me. Watch Me open up his man pussy and thrust My big cock into his eager ass as I take ownership of whats rightfully Mine. Because he gets to serve a Dominant Queen like Me, subby hubby is highly motivated to take every inch of My strap on like a good boy. Ive trained him well so he knows that he stands a chance of cumming ONLY if Im 100% satisfied with his performance. Listen to him moan as I remind him of who wears the pants in this household and watch as he finally earns his frustrating release...while still in chastity! This is how you make Me smile, pets.
Binge on My CHASTITY clips slut!

Chastity,Femdom,Fetish,Forced Orgasm,Strapon

File name:Lucy Khan - Making subby hubby cum in chastity.mp4
File Size: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:23:29

D O W N L O A D:

Lucy_Khan_-_Making_subby_hubby_cum_in_chastity.mp4

Mistress Jardena - Horny whore came to Mistress to be thoroughly fucked in the ass

A horny whore came to Mistress to be thoroughly fucked up in the ass. Her ass will be stretched out and prepared by a fuckmachine and then Mistress will be all over with her hole - a cheap bitch will moan with joy and thank her for this gift

Femdom,Fucking,Machine,Humiliation,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Horny whore came to Mistress to be thoroughly fucked in the ass.mp4
File Size: 328 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:24

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Jardena_-_Horny_whore_came_to_Mistress_to_be_thoroughly_fucked_in_the_ass.mp4

Mistress Luna - Aroused by pain

I love to see you like this: helpless, ready to receive pain for My pleasure! I will hurt you so much, I will hurt you with pleasure and guess what: you will beg Me for more! I will use the flog and after that I will use a single tail whip! The harsh sound of each strokes of My whip on your flesh, arouses Me! The more you are moaning the more I want to torment you! I will not stop soon, only after I break you and hear your begging for mercy! Despite the fact that is quite hard and painful, to receive all My heavy whip's strokes, I know, that you will struggle to get all in order to please Me because you can hear My heavy breathing, you can see My sparkling eyes and you know, you feel, how much aroused I am by giving you pain! At the end, I'll let you lick My precious spit from My leather gloves, to worship My boots and to smell My ass clad in leather! All of these, plus My pleasure, is the reward for being such a good boy and get all the pain for My arousal! All men in My life, must receive pain for My pleasure!

Assworship,Bootlicking,Cocktease,Farting,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Spanking,Spitting,Teasing,Whipping

File name:Mistress Luna - Aroused by pain.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:19:50

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Luna_-_Aroused_by_pain.mp4

TAWorship - Tony Services Mistresses' Toes

The Mistresses are relaxing on the sofa today while their slave Tony sits on the floor at their feet! They've decided that they want to spend the morning feeling good so they instruct Tony to worship their feet! Luckily for Tony, he's really good at his job and so he gets right to work nibbling, licking, kissing, and sucking their feet from their heel all the way to their toes!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:TAWorship - Tony Services Mistresses' Toes.mp4
File Size: 2.71 GB
Duration: 00:15:26

D O W N L O A D:

TAWorship_-_Tony_Services_Mistresses__Toes.mp4

Mistress Anna Elite - Tainted Torment - Strung Up And Torn Down

It seems as though my slave's tolerance for harsh has increased in recent times; a lifetime of cruel teasing and merciless verbal has left slave T far more able to cope with my brutal berating than I would like. In an attempt to knock this slave down a peg or two I have requested the help of Tainted Maitrise to assist me in seeing how far we can push slave T before he cries!
He is strung up with his wrists in cuffs to remind him of his place among beautiful dominant women. We begin by instructing T to remind us how pathetic he is, and I recount all of the degrading things he has done in the past as my slave. He tells us how he enjoys being degraded, and that this is his only use now; as our dummy. As we slap his cock and face he shouts in pain and, begging us to stop! We laugh at his pathetic attempts of protest, and fill his mouth with our spit to further his degradation. His cock is batted between us as Tainted Maitrise and I each hit it back and forth. It seems the pain slut is quite enjoying this as his cock is getting harder with each slap. Harder we must go...
We reminisce over some of our favourite degrading things he has done, and I remind him how much he loves cock in his mouth! We instruct him to beg for spunk, and his enthusiasm shows with his mouth gaped open! I refresh his memory of his toilet slave experiences and how he loves getting pissed on. His cock still being slapped back and forth, and his face being spat on, he continues to moan and protest but with the state of his hard cock we can tell this slut loves being degraded.
We spit on his face and cover him with our saliva to make him look like a glazed doughnut covered in spunk! After some more slaps to his penis and relentless verbal, we are finally satisfied that this pathetic male has suffered. We leave him hung up to think about how hard his pathetic cock has gotten during this degrading treatment.

File name:Mistress Anna Elite - Tainted Torment - Strung Up And Torn Down.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:11:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Anna Elite - Tainted Torment - Strung Up And Torn Down.mp4

Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him

How would you feel if I just want to use you to spit on your face? Because you are worthless and the best thing that could happen in your life is having me over you spitting your ugly face! I spit on your face for more almost 15 min and telling you how pathetic you are, degrading you until you dont feel like a human!
ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slaves face non-stop and degrading him (FULLHD)
Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him

File name:Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:16:28

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him.mp4

Adarajordin - Dangling Dissapointment

IF my little chastity slave is gong to get the privilege of getting those balls drained, by goddess and her hot domme friends.... its not ever going to be easy..... and it will be with your angles strung up so that you cum all over that filthy face of yours.... but no pressure my horny boy, goddess could care less if you get that orgasm or not..... Ill be happy to lock it back up to make those balls ache even longer.... better drain fast before we get bored with you....

File name:Adarajordin - Dangling Dissapointment.mp4
File Size: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:12:39

D O W N L O A D:

Adarajordin - Dangling Dissapointment.mp4

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Watch Me Flog your Wife before I Fuck Her

Goddess Amelia has her slave subzero in a cage where he has to watch her discipline his wife Ruby (see Surprise, your Wife is now My SLUT to find out how Amelia turned his wife into her slave). Amelia starts with a leather flogger and Rubys lovely plump ass is soon showing signs of welts and redness. Amelia takes her dick and glides it over Rubys pussy lips to get her aroused. She then switches to a short leather paddle and continues the beating. Amelia looks at subzero and says she could have a stud come over to fuck his wife and hed be locked in the cage and unable to do anything about it except watch. "Id make you watch every second of it" she tells him. Amelia removes Rubys panties and licks her pussy. She takes the panties and sticks them in subzeros mouth. "Thats as close as youll ever get to her pussy again" he tells him. Amelia then uses her hand to spank Ruby before coming around the bench to kiss her, then spit in her face. She walks behind Ruby again and grinds her cock into her ass. Ruby wants it so bad. Amelia spits on her slaves asshole and pussy and plays with both with her fingers. She licks her asshole. "I think I should make you use your husband as a full toilet" she suggests as she edges towards a more deprived life for both of them, using them in the most degrading ways imaginable. She fingers her pussy and then sticks the finger in subzeros mouth. Amelia is horny now so she orders Ruby to crawl to the bedroom where she will use her strap-on on her. Poor subzero is locked up and will only be able to hear the action from one room over.

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Watch Me Flog your Wife before I Fuck Her.mp4
File Size: 777 MB
Duration: 00:07:02

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Watch Me Flog your Wife before I Fuck Her.mp4

Feminized - Ella Hollywood and Lexi Sindel and Mz Berlin and Natalie Mars - New Girl - Deep Throat Complete

The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

File name:Feminized - Ella Hollywood and Lexi Sindel and Mz Berlin and Natalie Mars - New Girl - Deep Throat Complete.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:15:02

D O W N L O A D:

Feminized - Ella Hollywood and Lexi Sindel and Mz Berlin and Natalie Mars - New Girl - Deep Throat Complete.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - Begging For It - Full Movie

Featuring Mistress Anna Regent. Chained up in the prison compound, the inmate is made to beg for more punishment. His moaning only proves to make her thrash him harder. Adorned in sumptuous black leather from head to thigh booted toe, Mistress Anna Regent shows exactly why her devoted fan base go crazy for her movies... and this is probably one of her very finest! Action packed sadism from beginning to end!

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - Begging For It - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 831 MB
Duration: 00:16:09

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - Begging For It - Full Movie.mp4

GL1982 - Practice Of Kix

Sydonia practice some kix. She kicks her slave's groin, head, chest, belly etc.
She practice slapping kicks, groin kicks, head kicks, side kicks

File name:GL1982 - Practice Of Kix.mp4
File Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:09:00

D O W N L O A D:

GL1982 - Practice Of Kix.mp4

Seductive Studios - Final Grind

In this custom video we start out with Scarlett and her boyfriend making out on the couch. She tells him that she is so turned on and wants to tie him up and he agrees. We come back to the scene and he is tied up spread eagle on the floor and Scarlett now has plans for him as she grinds on his cock while shoving her panties in his face! Scarlett also sits on his face while he is tape gagged, as he is powerless to stop her!

File name:Seductive Studios - Final Grind.mp4
File Size: 271 MB
Duration: 00:11:40

D O W N L O A D:

Seductive Studios - Final Grind.mp4

We Love Ballbusting - Steel Toed Boot!

Goddess Vicky has a pair of steel toed boots that she has been dying to test on a pair of testicles. She drives the tips into your balls with her full strength. Goddess Vicky is seriously strong and has leg muscles that can deliver some truly powerfull blows to the balls!
We Love Ballbusting - Steel Toed Boot!

File name:We Love Ballbusting - Steel Toed Boot!.mp4
File Size: 241 MB
Duration: 00:04:39

D O W N L O A D:

We Love Ballbusting - Steel Toed Boot!.mp4

Miss Betsy - Human Ashtray For Two Hot Dommes

Dressed in heels, stockings and suspenders, two beautiful ladies use their slaves as ashtrays while they smoke and enjoy their cigarettes.

File name:Miss Betsy - Human Ashtray For Two Hot Dommes.mp4
File Size: 497 MB
Duration: 00:06:25

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Betsy - Human Ashtray For Two Hot Dommes.mp4

Mistress An Li - Urethral Fucker

My gimpy has found himself in yet another dubious situation. He lets himself be bound up fully by me, head encased in a thick leather sendep hood, arms zipped to either side of his head, and legs spread apart.leaving his cock and balls entirely at my mercy.
What painful delights do I have planned today? Cock sounding while his cock and balls are tied up in electromagnetic bondage. Rosebud sounds in increasing size to stretch him open bigger and bigger. And of course, my happy face absorbed in the sight of his cock taking these shiny chrome rods, getting internally fucked by me.

Features: We all know you can't fuck me, but I can and will find ways to fuck you. Medical sounding, electrical CBT, and bondage - how could you say no?

File name:Mistress An Li - Urethral Fucker.mp4
File Size: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:29:49

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Urethral Fucker.mp4

Natalie Mars - Mistress Damazonias Gimp Fucktoy

Hooded and locked in chastity, Mistress Damazonia uses me as her little gimp fucktoy! Safely secured in her sling, she fists my ass to open me up and get me ready for her huge horse cock strap-on. She mercilessly fucks me for a good long time, taking long, deep strokes - all the way out and all the way in, balls deep. So hot!

File name:Natalie Mars - Mistress Damazonias Gimp Fucktoy.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:11:35

D O W N L O A D:

Natalie Mars - Mistress Damazonias Gimp Fucktoy.mp4

ServeGoddessD - Excruciating Denial in the Vacbed (Ft Lucy Lovejoy)

Note: The preview for this clip is lightly pixelated, but the clip itself is uncensored.
Lucy invites Her sub over to enter the vacbed, and he has no idea just how frustrating an experience hes about to have. It starts out calmly enough, but hes a little nervous. She asks him if hes scared because of Her or because of the vacbed, and he responds "both," and for good reason!
Once in place, Lucy turns on the vacuum and the air is sucked out, leaving him mummified and vulnerable in a latex cocoon. He has a very tiny breathing hole and his excited cock is sticking out. She can do what She wants with him. And hes about to find out more about Her devious plans.
Lucy approaches with some toys in hand, commenting that Shes feeling aroused and in the mood to fuck. She teases that he probably so wishes She wanted to fuck him, but She doesnt. She can fuck with him though. Or perhaps better stated, on him. She sits on top of him and reaches back to firmly grip the base of his cock and edge him ever so slightly. Just to remind him what that friction feels like and to produce some desperate whimpers. But from that point forward its about Her orgasms and his situation down there is mostly ignored.
Once he hears the vibrator turn on while Shes straddling him like furniture, he knows hes just an object. A desperate and denied object and that Shell be the only one experiencing orgasms tonight. Lucy moans while Her sub whimpers, unable to move an inch. She removes Her panties and comments that She bets hed love to see. But he cant. Lucy switches to Her dildo and has a first intense orgasm on top of him while he can only listen. But she informs him that She isnt done. She changes positions and has yet another. Still, Shes not done. Back to the vibrator and the whimpers underneath Her get so consistent She has to tell him to shut the fuck up. And then She cums again, this time rubbing it into his face before finally getting up to unwind. Maybe a little bit of Her orgasm made its way into that tiny breathing hole. If so thats literally all he gets. She lays Her panties on top of his twitching cock, and leaves him there.

File name:ServeGoddessD - Excruciating Denial in the Vacbed (Ft Lucy Lovejoy).mp4
File Size: 722 MB
Duration: 00:12:26

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Excruciating Denial in the Vacbed (Ft Lucy Lovejoy).mp4

ServeGoddessD - Smotherbench Card Game

Constance is visiting with Andi this time and Weve played the usual smotherbench games at this point. Its time for something new maybe? So We invent a card game. The rules are simple. All three Ladies take turns facesitting dummy in the smotherbench. Every 10 seconds We draw a card. If its a face card or an ace, We get up. If its a number, We dont budge. Its a total game of chance and each of the three of Us is hoping for the most number cards possible.
One of the three of Us really ends up running away with this game, drawing so many number cards in a row that dummy goes into a straight up panic. It was rather hilarious to be honest.
We each take an equal number of turns until the deck is just about exhausted, and then tally up the results. In the end, although We all had fun smothering the sub, one clear winner definitely emerged. Who was it?

File name:ServeGoddessD - Smotherbench Card Game.mp4
File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:11:51

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Smotherbench Card Game.mp4

ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Madame Peach

I had a chance to meet Madame Peach in My travels for the first time and of course She was excited about the opportunity to play "Three Taps" and test out My smotherbench!
Dummy thought he was on vacation I think but he faced non stop torment on this trip and this was no exception. Once Peach and I settled in on him there were many breathless minutes until he of course tapped out three times far before the game's time limit was up. And you know what that means! Peach settles in for the victory sit causing him to flail helplessly until he could flail no more.

File name:ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Madame Peach.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:17:58

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Madame Peach.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Queen of Darkness SFX - Naomi Swann

in 1203 AD, the Country of Xuthal was under the reign of the sadistic and cruel Queen Naomi. Nicknamed "The Queen of Darkness" for her love of the dark arts and her cruelty towards men. She ruled her peasants with an iron foot. On this day, her loyal cook has made a grave error. He added too much salt to her food. It has been a while since the Queen has exercised her evil power and today she feels the itch to torment her poor cook. After berating him, she tells him to get on his knees and start kissing her royal boots. He kneels before his Queen, groveling for her mercy. She yawns as she doesn't feel he is showing enough initiative and decides to make him remove her boots and taste her sweaty salty feet. Since he wanted to add so much salt to her food, now he can taste the salt of her royal soles and toes. She enjoys the power she holds over her peasants. Now she feels the rush as he gags on her long toes, she orders him to the floor where he belongs, standing on him like the lowly peasant he is, she gags his mouth some more, she feels the power surging through her. It is time for him to learn the ultimate lesson. With a wave of her staff the Queen of Darkness shrinks him down to a couple of inches tall. Now he looks up at the Giantess Queen hovering over him, her enormous foot holds him down and as threatens to crush him flat under her foot. However, she has a slight change of heart as she grabs him and dangles him over her mouth. maybe he should replace the meal he wrecked instead - dropping him into her mouth as she ponders this. She swishes him around as he screams and moans. She gets a full taste of the tiny peasant before deciding he tastes disgusting as she spits him to the floor. No, he deserves to be crushed under foot instead. The Queen has spoken!Starring: Naomi Swann, Jason Ninja
Clip Features: Giantess Special FX, Vore Tease, Foot Crush, Foot Worship, Trampling, Boot Worship, Sound FX, Music.

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Queen of Darkness SFX- Naomi Swann.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:21:35

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Queen of Darkness SFX- Naomi Swann.mp4

Cruel Amazons - Mistress Amanda - Kneeling before the mistress in white

The biggest problem with this slave is, that he is stupid, disgusting, lazy and clumsy. Mistress Amanda hates all these things about him, the only thing she want to do is slapping his ugly face until it is red and his skin is sensitive like hell. Amanda is wearing white lingerie with white stockings, it looks great on her tanned skin while she is circling the kneeling slave dangerously.

File name:Cruel Amazons - Mistress Amanda - Kneeling before the mistress in white.mp4
File Size: 591 MB
Duration: 00:10:19

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Amazons - Mistress Amanda - Kneeling before the mistress in white.mp4

Back