How to humiliate a man?

Czech Soles - Greek barmaid in sandals

Jack is on vacation in Greece and is chatting up this barmaid, learning Greek language and he"s wondering about how to say "feet" and "kiss" in Greek. He gets his answer but moreover he gets the barmaid attention. Why would he choose these two words? She starts to wonder and in a while Jack is already kissing her feet and licking her soles, giving her a foot massage and making plans for the rest of his vacation which he will spend at Daniela's and her friends' feet, worshiping them and taking care of them. Jack has vacation in a Greek heaven, lucky bastard!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Czech Soles - Greek barmaid in sandals.mp4
File Size: 87.3 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:11

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Greek barmaid in sandals.mp4

Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls

Mistress Crystal Clark is looking very sexy in her corset and BALLBUSTING boots. She makes her slave strip down to his boxers to see if he can pass the "test" to become her slave. He has to take 10 kicks to the balls in her thick, black boots in order to be able to serve her. She laughs at his situation as she kicks him right in the balls repeatedly, making him drop to the floor. Crystal is such a sexy, sensual domme who loves kicking losers like this right in the balls!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:06

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Sophia Black - Punishment Busting - Full Movie

Lady Sophia Black likes to ball-bust her slaves, but injects extra brutality when it's a punishment busting. Although this slave can usually take heavy ball-busting, he soon realises it is unwise to make Lady Sophia Black angry! She slams her boots and knees into his groin with such it soon brings him to his knees, yet she drags him up for more! Beautiful ball busting bliss in brutal boots!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Kicking,shoeslicking,Sophia Black

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Lady Sophia Black - Punishment Busting - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:13:09

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Sophia Black - Punishment Busting - Full Movie.mp4

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves

There is something so special about a person's face. It is generally what comes to mind when you think about someone - it represents their personhood. It is for this reason that I love to fuck with a person's face! In the same way as a slap to the face can register as a dramatic insult, controlling the face with bondage registers deeply to the soul. It is undeniable that you are no longer in control when someone else is clamping your face with electro clamps, prying your mouth open with a cheek spreader, and invading your throat with their fingers. For this reason, Haskell Holland appears to be having a difficult time being strictly wrapped in my optometrist bondage chair. His yells and screams are stifled by my hand stuffed in his mouth and by my distracting him from the pain in his face with a powerful vibrator to his cock. Enjoy Haskell's distorted soul!

Bondage,electric,Femdom,Hypno

File name:Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves.mp4
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:34:05

D O W N L O A D:

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves.mp4

House of Sinn - Queen Kali Rain - To serve in ropes

How can a mere chattel serve his Goddess best? For Queen Kali Rain, rope bondage is the most important part of Her play with Her personal servants, the intricate patterns and artistically jute webs are pieces of art adorning otherwise useless chattel skin. The smile in Her voice as She admires Her work promises a hot night of serving in ropes...

Cocktease,Femdom,shoeslicking,Teasing

File name:House of Sinn - Queen Kali Rain - To serve in ropes.mp4
File Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

D O W N L O A D:

House of Sinn - Queen Kali Rain - To serve in ropes.mp4

Erotic Dommes - Panty stealer - Mistress Amanda

Mistress Amanda slaps her slave because she suspects him to stole one or more of her panties, because she can't find them anywhere and it was his duty to fold them
and put them in place. She thinks that he rests with one of her panties and maybe he hid more of them somewhere else. He denies but Amanda slaps him just to be sure
that he will put them back.

Faceslapping, Femdom

File name:Erotic Dommes - Panty stealer - Mistress Amanda.mp4
File Size: 779 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

D O W N L O A D:

Erotic Dommes - Panty stealer - Mistress Amanda.mp4

Severe Sex Films - Aiden's Beefy New Toy 1. Starring Davin Strong and Aiden Starr

Legendary Domme Aiden Starr has a brand new plaything and he's just so much fun, and so cute! She makes bodybuilder Davin Strong crawl around and show off all his muscles, and then it's time to hook him up, literally. Mistress Aiden attaches a horse bit, nipple clamps, and an hook with a leash and parades him around, then rides him like a pony. Then it's time to warm up his ass with a paddle, and get her strap-on good and wet with a blow job. She puts Davin on a spanking bench and rails his ass but good. But this marathon session is far from over!

Bondage,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Spanking,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Severe Sex Films - Aiden's Beefy New Toy 1. Starring Davin Strong and Aiden Starr.mp4
File Size: 2.40 GB
Duration: 00:33:43

D O W N L O A D:

Severe Sex Films - Aiden's Beefy New Toy 1. Starring Davin Strong and Aiden Starr.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes

ITALIAN SPOKEN
What's more fun than ordering your slave to look you in the eye while you kick him in the balls? See the expressions of pain in his eyes every time my foot hits his balls, notice when his gaze becomes defiant and immediately bring him back to order by increasing the power of the kicks, punish him when he looks away ... ahahahaah
Although I am enjoying myself, I always keep a stern attitude with him, I scold and insult him.
Sometimes he falls to the ground under my blows, but I immediately order him to get up, I really want to smash those useless balls ... and I do it looking him in the eyes and catching the unbearable pain that the last kick causes him leaving him on the ground ...

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes.mp4
File Size: 306 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes.mp4

Mistress Glamorous - Humiliating by Two Latex Goddesses

Two perfect latex Goddess humiliating stupid loser. Spitting on him, slapping, and a little bit of spanking. This loser must also take care of our high heels.

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Latex

File name:Mistress Glamorous - Humiliating by Two Latex Goddesses.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Duration: 00:10:37

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Glamorous - Humiliating by Two Latex Goddesses.mp4

Petite Princess FemDom - Tongue And Mouth Service With Nurse Sofie's Shoes

A young slave who loves female power is examined by nurse Sofi, who loves submissive guys very much and is always happy to take advantage of them with the help of her female charisma. Therefore, from the first seconds, the dominant nurse wanted to examine the slaves mouth, and at the same time use it to humiliate him and amuse her pride. Sofi, in her nurses uniform, spits into the patients slaves open mouth and stuffs the heel of her shoes into it. The domineering nurse orders her enslaved patient to suck on the heel of her shoes and lick the soles of them, and for every wrong move, she spits in the slaves mouth. The Mistress in uniform really likes such power over the guy, so she ordered him to worship her, to kiss her feet in shoes and lick them. Then, when the nurse became even more aroused, she thrust her foot, along with the shoe, deep into the slaves mouth and began to fuck his mouth with the tip of her shoe (foot gagging in shoes femdom). The depraved doctor spit in the slaves mouth filling it with her saliva and used his tongue to clean her shoes and suck her high heels. Soles licking, high heel sucking, shoe licking, foot gagging spit in mouth and other with nurse Domme Sofi.

Femdom,Footworship,High Heels,Humiliation,shoeslicking,Spitting

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Tongue And Mouth Service With Nurse Sofie's Shoes.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Duration: 00:08:19

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Tongue And Mouth Service With Nurse Sofie's Shoes.mp4

Sadurnus New Moon - Misteresses like to kicking the slaves balls

Beautiful Mistresses are as sadistic as they are beautiful. They are having fun while pain their servant! The servant's balls are broken! Mistresses are in nylon stockings. No mercy. Mistresses really enjoy the games in which the slave suffers.

Ballbusting,Femdom

File name:Sadurnus New Moon - Misteresses like to kicking the slaves balls.mp4
File Size: 505 MB
Duration: 00:11:04

D O W N L O A D:

Sadurnus New Moon - Misteresses like to kicking the slaves balls.mp4

Sadurnus New Moon - Olga hard games

I love to do exercise, kicking something for example. But it is only good when I have something to kick nicely. But I have a slave with two balls so I have something to kick! I love to hear and see as he is suffering while I'm having fun!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Kicking

File name:Sadurnus New Moon - Olga hard games.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:07:27

D O W N L O A D:

Sadurnus New Moon - Olga hard games.mp4

Club Stiletto - Step-Auntie Paiges Wicked Ways

Paige is sitting on a neighbors face getting a deep rimming after using the toilet. "Keep licking my ass I'm going to call Jim from the biker gang to see how kenny is making out there this weekend" she tells him. Kenny's wife is away on a romantic vacation with her stud lover and she has left him with Anti-Paige to watch him. Needing a break from kenny she lent him to the gay biker gang for the weekend. Paige and Jim have a nice chat as she gets the update on kenny. Turns out kenny was the only slave at the party last night and had to suck all 20 guests. Once the call is complete and Paige feels comfortable that kenny has learned some new lessons she leans back to enjoy the ass licking. She decides to call in her own cuck husband to attend to her feet while she gets rimmed. She rubs her pussy, sticks her fingers in deep and scoops out a load of cum from her lover who was there earlier to fuck her. She brings her hand to hubbies mouth and he licks it all up as he has been trained to do. "He thinks of it as his daily vitamin" Paige says with a laugh looking at the camera. "What a perfect life, a loud of cum in me from my stud, my husband licking his cum up and worshiping my feet and another slave licking my ass" she comments as she lays back likely to drift off from the pleasure she feels of being freshly fucked and now licked by her eager slaves. She chuckles as she also thinks about what is happening to kenny. Oh Paige and her wicked ways!

Assworship,Femdom,Footworship,Handjob,Milking

File name:Club Stiletto - Step-Auntie Paiges Wicked Ways.mp4
File Size: 667 MB
Duration: 00:05:27

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Step-Auntie Paiges Wicked Ways.mp4

Domination 4K - Lola Fae - Domina Lola's slave training

Domina Lola Fae has her loser on a leash and collar, on his knees for being the pathetic bitch that he is. He has disobeyed her so it's now time to pay the price. Lola verbally humiliates this loser and delivers a kick right to the balls. She makes him take her shorts off and she kicks him in the balls over and over again from behind. Lola Fae may be petite, but she has a very dominant side to her as she trains this slave to properly obey!

Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Lola Fae - Domina Lola's slave training.mp4
File Size: 346 MB
Duration: 00:05:52

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Lola Fae - Domina Lola's slave training.mp4

Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - 20 Kicks To The Groin

Mistress Sheena Rose let's you know that she is back and ready to break some balls! She looks so sexy in her leather outfit with her ballbusting shoes, ready to go. Sheena has her slave up against the wall just waiting to receive his punishment! She loves to verbally humiliate him as she lands some decent kicks just get those testicles all warmed up! Sheena drops him to his knees with a nice swift kick to the groin as she laughs at him doubled over in pain and demand that he stand right back up. She makes him call out how many kicks he has received and he isn't done until she kicks his balls 20 times! Will he last?

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - 20 Kicks To The Groin.mp4
File Size: 279 MB
Duration: 00:04:44

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - 20 Kicks To The Groin.mp4

Mistress Jardena - Fucking cheap bitch is cooking

A slave whore cooks food in the kitchen without the permission of the Mistress. To punish him he will be cooked very hard in the ass

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Fucking cheap bitch is cooking.mp4
File Size: 113 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:02:33

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - Fucking cheap bitch is cooking.mp4

Domination 4K - Kendra Lynn - Boots To The Balls For Being A Perv

Kendra Lynn caught her lawn care guy peeking in on her naked in her bedroom. She can tell that he is a total pervert so she calls him into the house to discuss it. He has a very sarcastic personality and Kendra isn't having any of it! She looks very sexy and very dominant in her outfit and big, heavy boots that are perfect for some BALLBUSTING. Kendra gives him a quick kick to the balls, dropping him to his knees as she laughs at him. After a few more kicks she tells him to take his shorts off, revealing his small dick and useless testicles. Kendra repeatedly kicks him in the balls as punishment for perving on her! One last kick to the bare ball sack from behind and this loser is on the floor withering in pain! Hopefully he has learned his lesson.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Kendra Lynn - Boots To The Balls For Being A Perv.mp4
File Size: 368 MB
Duration: 00:06:14

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Kendra Lynn - Boots To The Balls For Being A Perv.mp4

Domination 4K - Natalya Vega - Humiliated ass slave

This slave bitch will do anything to become Princess Natalya's slave bitch. She is looking dominant as ever in her ballbusting boots and sexy outfit. Natalya makes this loser strip naked and humiliates him for having a small penis! He is going to have to take 20 kicks to the balls in order to become her slave bitch. Natalya can't wait to absolutely BUST those balls like she does so well. She is going to destroy his useless testicles and then make him beg for more!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Natalya Vega - Humiliated ass slave.mp4
File Size: 486 MB
Duration: 00:08:11

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Natalya Vega - Humiliated ass slave.mp4

Mistress Jardena - Ikea cheap bitch had such an appetizing ass like he was asking to fuck

The employee from Ikea was so slow that Mistress decided to punish him. She used the complaint at the store to get her hands on it. All the more so he had such an appetizing ass, like he was asking to fuck

Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Ikea cheap bitch had such an appetizing ass like he was asking to fuck.mp4
File Size: 262 MB
Duration: 00:05:54

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - Ikea cheap bitch had such an appetizing ass like he was asking to fuck.mp4

Mistress Jardena - The worst fuck a cheap whore could have

The worst fuck a cheap whore could have. With two big holes, Mistress would literally rip his ass off. The slave will scream in pain and beg for mercy

Bbc,Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - The worst fuck a cheap whore could have.mp4
File Size: 312 MB
Duration: 00:07:03

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - The worst fuck a cheap whore could have.mp4

Mistress Luna - Learn your owner from the smell

A good puppy must learn to recognize his Owner after the smell! I will train My puppy to learn My body scents: he will sniff and lick My armpits, he will sniff My perfume from My neck and breast and of course he will sniff My bottom clad in leather! He is so willing to pleases Me and you can see in the clip, how diligent he been, using his tongue to clean My sweaty armpits and My leather leggings! He gets, of course, horny and I amused My self by teasing him! Buy this clip, you will adore it!

Armpits,Assworship,Cocktease,Facesitting,Faceslapping,Farting,Femdom,Fetish,Human Animal,Human Pet,Humiliation,Smother,Teasing

File name:Mistress Luna - Learn your owner from the smell.mp4
File Size: 604 MB
Duration: 00:09:09

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Luna - Learn your owner from the smell.mp4

Mistress Luna - Take it in your ass - Mistress Andreea

Together with My friend Mistress Andreea, we want to make this man our strap-on slut! However, to make him even more confuse and scared, we will talk only in Romanian - so, he as foreigner, will understand nothing! We dig inside his ass with our huge cocks and he is having no choice but to take it all in his ass and to moan like a slut!
In acest clip, se vorbeste doar in limba Romana! Asadar nu pierdeti timpul baieti: cumparati aces clip!
Veti vedea cum Eu impreuna cu Mistress Andreea, folosim un sclav cum ne place noua si il transformam in tarfa noastra!

Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Mistress Luna - Take it in your ass - Mistress Andreea.mp4
File Size: 723 MB
Duration: 00:10:53

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Luna - Take it in your ass - Mistress Andreea.mp4

Mistress Jardena - Fucked at night in a dumpster

My slave was fucked at night in a dumpster under my villa. I'm gonna put his head in a stinking garbage and fuck and humiliate this stupid bitch. At the end, he'll take my dick down his throat

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Fucked at night in a dumpster.mp4
File Size: 213 MB
Duration: 00:04:48

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - Fucked at night in a dumpster.mp4

Cruel Amazons - Hysterical bitch - Mistress Sophie

Mistress Sophie tied down her slave to the spanking bench, she put a mask on his head to avoid herself from seeing his ugly face and she her huge strapon intohis ass. He feels like he is streched to the limit and he tries to escape while crying and begging for Sophie to stop, but his cruel mistress let's all his pleadinggoes past her ears and she fuck him anyway.

Femdom

File name:Cruel Amazons - Hysterical bitch - Mistress Sophie.mp4
File Size: 345 MB
Duration: 00:11:31

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Amazons - Hysterical bitch - Mistress Sophie.mp4

Domination 4K - Joslyn James - 30 Quick Kicks To The Balls

Dominatrix Joslyn James is looking sexy and deviant in her bitch boots. She has a pathetic loser in her presence who wants to be her slave, so he is going to have to pass the test. How about 30 kicks...to the BALLS? Joslyn wastes no time as she kicks him repeatedly in the balls, dropping him to the floor. She thinks that his jeans are helping him so she had him take them off, revealing his underwear. He has little to no protection now as she lands some HARD snap kicks! He doubles over in pain as she laughs at him and asks if YOU want YOUR balls kicked by her? How could you possibly resist? Joslyn demands that this loser stand back up and receive his full 30 kicks to the balls! What a lucky slave.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Joslyn James - 30 Quick Kicks To The Balls.mp4
File Size: 223 MB
Duration: 00:03:46

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Joslyn James - 30 Quick Kicks To The Balls.mp4

Mistress Jardena - Cuck bitch training

A cheap whore will be fucked in the ass while she's ordered to clean up after dinner with Mistress lover. Then she'll have to fold the Mistress' laundry, suck her dick and greet her lover

Cuckold,Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Cuck bitch training.mp4
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:09:31

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - Cuck bitch training.mp4

Mistress Jardena - Gardener end up a victim of pegging and blackmailing

The gardener delivered the tree to client. He was wearing a mask because it was dirty which was on the hand for Mistress and she immediately began to film it on camera. He noticed and asked why he was being filmed and he was asked to put a tree on the floor. Then Mistress suddenly pulled his pants down and put strapon in his ass. He'll threaten to complain, but he'll end up a victim of blackmailing because it's already on camera

Blackmail,Femdom,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Gardener end up a victim of pegging and blackmailing.mp4
File Size: 220 MB
Duration: 00:04:58

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - Gardener end up a victim of pegging and blackmailing.mp4

Mistress Luna - Pegging in leather

My slave must be ready to take My rubber cock inside his male pussy, at any time! He know how much I like to drill in his ass and he know he must be a good strap-on whore and please his Owner all the time.

Bootlicking,Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Mistress Luna - Pegging in leather.mp4
File Size: 240 MB
Duration: 00:07:07

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Luna - Pegging in leather.mp4

Back