Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Torture Galaxy - Bt Scene 24

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,
Video language: English

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:47
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 328.5 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Bt Scene 24

Trinity St. Clair

Release Year: 2019

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe she's new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, she's a tiny, fragile little thing who's found herself in the hands of a giant brute. She's accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogre's about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinity's initiation begins. Like a little being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. She's not tough as nails and that's for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St. Clair

Basket of Flesh - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Basket of Flesh - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

The Dark Torment

Genres: Extreme piercing, anal bottle insertion, anal, cowgirl anal, missionary anal, spooning anal, cum on tits, saline, needles, clothespins, stocks, post bondage, lesbian, cunnilingus, cropping, mature, chastity piercing, labia stretching, fingering, handjob

The first, Needles & Pins, has a blonde slave being restrained in several ways, on all fours, and on her back, and to posts. She is pierced with needles through her nipples, covered in clothespins, has dildos inserted into her ass, and saline placed into her breasts. her pussy is closed with steel rings, in chastity piercings

Format: avi
Duration: 55:58
Video: 576x448, XviD, 1413kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 622.2 MB

Download The Dark Torment

The Dark Torment

Genres: Extreme piercing, anal bottle insertion, anal, cowgirl anal, missionary anal, spooning anal, cum on tits, saline, needles, clothespins, stocks, post bondage, lesbian, cunnilingus, cropping, mature, chastity piercing, labia stretching, fingering, handjob

The first, Needles & Pins, has a blonde slave being restrained in several ways, on all fours, and on her back, and to posts. She is pierced with needles through her nipples, covered in clothespins, has dildos inserted into her ass, and saline placed into her breasts. her pussy is closed with steel rings, in chastity piercings

Duration: 55:58
Video: 576x448, XviD, 1413kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 622.2 MB

Download The Dark Torment

Department Store Discipline

Cast: Steve Fuller, Amelia Rutherford, Samantha Grace
Genres: Spanking, Punishmen, Role Play, Butt, Stockings,

The plot is developing in one of the department stores, among the working team. Ms. Sinclair and Mr. Bartlett try to accustom their staff to discipline, by any means, but the main punishment is the flogging, which they successfully do, slapping everyone left and right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:53
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 543.7 MB

Download Department Store Discipline

Dolcett Delight

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dolcett Delight

Dia Zerva - Milk enema

S Dee has been holding on to Dia Zerva for days and has finally seen fit to feed the little slut. Fresh bread and water is the normal meal for someone in her position, but today Sd has an even better idea; a cold bowl of cereal. It is never as simple as Dia would wish, though. The perverse way in which S Dee prepares the meal is enough to make poor Dia gag and wretch, even before she has taken a single bite. The humiliation of actually eating it is almost too much, but the punishment for refusing an order is always going to be worse.

Duration: 46:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

Download Dia Zerva - Milk enema

Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee - Canvas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Tricia Oaks has already used her body as a canvas for beautiful tattoos but Sister Dee is going to turn her into a work of bondage art. Tricia is just flexible enough to bend into some interesting and accessible positions. SD is going to add accents with ropes and whips. Tricia is going to scream all through the creative process, but if anything it just encourages Sister Dee. It lets her make absolutely certain that when she is done, the memory of her work will live on, especially for the subject.

Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1401kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

Download Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee - Canvas

Sierra Screams - 720p

Cast: Sierra Screams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Matt Williams has has a long week, all he does is work work work. But now it is the weekend and it's time for him to unwind with one of his all time favorite activities: tormenting a sexy woman until she unravels. He's found himself a fit young thing by the name of Sierra Cirque and the two of them are about to have a heck of a time together. After each brutal session, she will be rewarded with some time with the hitachi, but if she doesn't cum loud or well enough for him, the next session will be even worse.

Matt has Sierra on the floor in a tight little dress, heels, and a black ball gag, tied up with her arms behind her and her knees spread so that her pussy is visible. He slices off the shoulder straps from her dress so that her tits are exposed and beats them some with a flogger, just enough so that her nipples harden and he can tie some twine between them and her thighs. After that's set up, he takes the flogger to her pussy. Drool drips from the ball gag onto what remains of.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sierra Screams - 720p

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49

File size: 436.7 MB

Download HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Torture Galaxy - Anita Scene 76

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 41:23
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Anita Scene 76

Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful bitch

Release Year: 2020

Beautiful bitch in red dress, in white panties, with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. CLothespins on her nipples. He fucks her naked wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for young sexy girl with hot breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4263kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful bitch

Tight bondage, domination, spanking and torture for naked brunette

Hot model with big boobs, in white blouse and in blue shrt skirt plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Big gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in large basement.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4451kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination, spanking and torture for naked brunette

Bailey Blue

Bailey's been around the block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Bailey Blue

A Lovers Quarrel

Cast: Shannon Rose
Genres: Spanking, Punishmen, Role Play, Butt, Stockings,

Newlyweds Shannon Rose and Max Maximovich are a cheerful young couple, they like to live without rules, defy fate, It's nice to watch Shannon Rose bend through the knee, and slap a strap! Real flogging, real warmth and romance, charming pink and white panties with ruffles ..

Duration: 59:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download A Lovers Quarrel

Super bondage, domination and torture for two beautiful models Full HD 1080p

Sexy blonde with naked little tits, with shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus horny brunette in black dress with small ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She spank her. She fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for young model with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3991kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two beautiful models Full HD 1080p

Adventure of two girlfriends

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

TG2 Club An Part 24

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the vagchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 44:17
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 529kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 225.8 MB

Download TG2 Club An Part 24

Kay Kardia, London River high

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into BDSM that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there.
Here's how it works. For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited. But on the day of the feed there is no way for her to know which ideas are going to be used against her. Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Kay Kardia, London River high

Calico, Dee - Ice Pony II

Cast: Calico, De
Genres: BDSM, Pissing, Piss on Face, Ring Gag, Worms, Water Bondage, Clothespin

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

Download Calico, Dee - Ice Pony II

HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.

She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young

Camera club caning

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download Camera club caning

Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires

Sexy ladies submitting themselves as sex slaves, tied with ropes, gagged, teased & tortured by their masters. Dressed in leather bras, thongs & boots. Leather whipped, nipple chained & feet freezing in ice. The more pain they get the wetter their pussy! And you know that nothing goes together better then pussy and pain! And Jewel's pain tolerance is so high that you're likely to cum before she cries!

Duration: 49:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires

Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.

Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not l.

Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

Download Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

The Misadventures of Holly Harmony

Release Year: 2000
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Stacy Burke brings Harmony's mascot to life in the first of several planned adventures. We're introduced to the blonde bombshell as a devoted secretary for the B & G Company. She gladly stays late at the office so she can finish work on an important project, but then a burglar (Kristine Imboch) breaks into the office and overpowers our feisty . When the burglar can't find the coveted project

Duration: 58:12
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1797kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download The Misadventures of Holly Harmony

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny blonde part 2 FullHD 1080p

Hot bitch with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful naked boobs, with little hot ass and with sexy body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for horny girl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5633kbps
Audio: 76kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny blonde part 2 FullHD 1080p

All in the ass

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Star has a very hard time cumming. It is not that it takes all that long, but she has an extremely sensitive clit and the vibrators S Dee has are just So intense. The first vibrator makes Star start moaning but S Dee tells her to keep it to herself. Her first orgasm follows shortly. The second vibe comes with its own special twist, a current running through her pussy. This time the moans are mixed with pained screams, but she still manages an intense orgasm. Her final orgasm is the true challenge though. She struggles to cum while she struggles to breathe. Some gasps get air, others just mouthfuls of water. S Dee is not concerned with how long it takes or how hard she works, though. All that matters is that Star suffers and that she does as she is told.

Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps

File size: 636.7 MB

Download Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Lifetime Slut

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.

Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he te.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Lifetime Slut

Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Cast: Kendra Barbie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Electro Play

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Dairy Pillows

Sybil Hawthorne has a pair of heels that look good on her feet, but they look so much better crammed into her ass. It looks like her lower half is going to be taking the brunt of the punishment today, but Pd prefers to concentrate on softer targets. Her tits are going to suffer. From start to finish they are going to be bound tightly and hit hard.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Dairy Pillows

Charlotte Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

What Happened?

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download What Happened?

Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel.

There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Bound Destiny - London Video

This unusual torture video opens in the midst of one of the most bizarre scenes ever: a beautiful dark-haired girl, stark naked, is being relentlessly battered by a woman as starkly savage as any you've see in your life - and yet, she's thoroughly enjoying it! Not only does the girl thrill to every cutting stroke, she gets increasingly aroused sexually, ultimately to the point where the hot, wet pit of her womanhood begs to be satisfied.
Enter two innocent cuties - their car has broken down, and this spooky old house is the only place anywhere nearby. They have to stay overnight and, well, the result can only be described as harrowing. At first, the girls are restricted to a bedroom. Discovering implements of sadomasochism, however, they fall into a girlish, giggly session of bondage play. But when curiosity gets the best of one of them, and she disobeys the Mistress of the house, fun bondage turns into very real cruelty.

Duration: 59:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 883.9 MB

Download Bound Destiny - London Video

Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl FullHD 1080p

Hot girl in black blouse, with big tits, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful slut with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 32:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5781kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl FullHD 1080p

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Niki Nymph

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Niki Nymph love the idea of a rodeo and Dee has a few ideas to make it even more interesting. Niki is not allowed to use her hands and the saddle has been replaced by a very thick rubber cock, but the ride is no less rocky. She is held in place using clamps on her tits and a rope around her neck. They may not provide a lot of stability, but they definitely give her the incentive it takes to keep herself steady while the ride is in motion. Every move she makes is a painful reminder of her current predicament.

Duration: 44:55

File size: 505.3 MB

Download Niki Nymph

Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for horny naked bitch FullHD 1080p

Hot model with naked big boobs, with naked sexy ass and with beautiful body plus big man. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Clothespins on her naked nipples. Big white ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torture for a horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4287kbps
Audio: 89kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for horny naked bitch FullHD 1080p

Back