Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Tension

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Maria Jade
Video language: English

Maria Jade is so excited to be at the Insex dungeon. When the ropes begin to her she giggles and moans. The tension between her legs is overwhelming. Her tits are tied so tightly they might pop. They bulge out from her chest like two plums about to fall from a tree. Her arms tied between her legs. Her hair tied out. She's pulled in every direction. Then her hair is pulled up. Her arms are used as a strict crotch rope. Everything is so tight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:43
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Tension

Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Vale

Winnie Rider Faces Pussy Torment From OT

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.

Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.

She told us that her favorite thing was pussy torture, though, and we didn't forget. OT is going to flog, cane, whip and paddle her pussy without mercy. And that.

Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Winnie Rider Faces Pussy Torment From OT

Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

Release Year: 2019

It's Christmastime. A calm, peaceful time full of expectation. The quiet strains of jingle bells mix with the pleasant smells of homemade sweets. Not surprisingly, even this setting can inspire the authors of Lupus Pictures to create a spanking movie.
man decorates the Christmas tree and his girl Jane helps him. The other girl, Hana, plays the violin. Unfortunately, her music is dreadful; you can hardly bear to listen to it. Even her woman's smile disappears. Only the maid - as maids do - has an unreadable face.
They all fast. You have to fast on Christmas Day - otherwise how could you see a dancing fairy?

Format: avi
Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

When Spanking Was In Fashion

Cast: Keith Jones, Vivian Sweet
Genres: Spanking, Punishmen, Role Play, Butt, Stockings,

Vivian promised to return home in time to invite her for a special Valentine's Day dinner in one of the most exclusive restaurants Keith had booked in a few months. With the best intentions in the world, Vivian spends a precious hour buying an ample amount of linen at the end of the day to seduce her spouse. Of course, the cute brunette is late at home to cook a special dinner that her husband had been planning for a long time. So he steams.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:14
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 544.1 MB

Download When Spanking Was In Fashion

No Solicitations Please part 2 (Marina)

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally. Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download No Solicitations Please part 2 (Marina)

Hold It - Sybil Hawthorne

Holding a position for a long time can be a pain, but Sybil Hawthorne is getting a little bit of assistance. friend Dee has her in tight bondage that is impossible to escape and painful to sustain. Every new configuration has unique challenges and strains different joints and muscles until they feel like they are burning. Each one is a new predicament that Sybil must face if she wants the pain to end. It is a trap. No matter how much she makes Sybil suffer she will always come up with another torment to inflict upon her.

Duration: 47:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 537.9 MB

Download Hold It - Sybil Hawthorne

Loosen Up That Hole

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,String Bondage

Dixon Mason loves it when bad things happen to her. It's the twin feelings of pain and humiliation that really get her pussy wet. That's why I bent her over, shoved an inflatable dildo up her ass and pumped it up to max size before I start bruising her ass with a leather paddle. I need to loosen that hole, in case I want use it later.

She makes a pretty good pin cushion, too. Caged up she has no place to move when I start putting wooden skewers through the bars. She is completely immobilized with the threat of being impaled when I apply the final bit of torment; an intense orgasm that threatens to make her body buck.

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 964.3 MB

Download Loosen Up That Hole

HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HardTied April Rain Half and Half

TG2 Club Ri Part 04

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 37:42
Video: 400x304, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 207kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 127.2 MB

Download TG2 Club Ri Part 04

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Rain Degrey

Torture Galaxy - Ju Scene 04

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 40:09
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 541kbps

File size: 180.3 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Ju Scene 04

Party Girls Caning Competition

Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...

Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

Download Party Girls Caning Competition

Tourist Trap Part 2

The Tourist Trap 2 our ladies are still in deep trouble as their captors continue to tie and torment them in order to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather straps and exotic ties are used to little avail. How long will it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much pleasure in their captors confinement? Our ladies are still in dire straits as their captors continue to tie and torture them to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather belts and exotic are used for little benefit. How long does it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much fun in prison in their captor?

Duration: 56:50
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1546kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Tourist Trap Part 2

The Fetish Service

Release Year: 2000
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

For her second independent Harmony video, producer-director Kelly Ashton asked Jon Woods to write a story which incorporated some of her favorite aspects of bondage: dressing for pleasure, role-playing, and even consensuality with a little conflict. Ms. Ashton chose one of her favorite models, Sadie Atkins, to co-star, and their chemistry really shines through in their performances!

Duration: 59:50
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1795kbps

File size: 844.0 MB

Download The Fetish Service

HdT - Dee - Played With 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking

Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there's not much he can't do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she's on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he's tired, but she's aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he's going to do to her next.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HdT - Dee - Played With 2

Pipes - Samantha Grace

Samantha Grace has a set of lungs on her. Rumor has it that she can scream with the best of them and friend Dee wants to test that theory. To do this she is going to have to put Samantha through as much pain as she can. SD will push every limit to see if what they say is true. Samantha will not have the chance to disappoint her. If she does, SD will just keep punishing her until she gets what she wants.

Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 524.4 MB

Download Pipes - Samantha Grace

Heavy Metal Part 2

Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Last time I had Casey Calvert we talked about how much she wanted to learn about Heavy Metal. I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined.

When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.

Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 938.4 MB

Download Heavy Metal Part 2

Captive - Juliette March

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.

The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Captive - Juliette March

Sex Tape - Riley Reys

Release Year: 2017

Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.

Riley is tied in a Hojōjutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.

OT creates the of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.

Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sex Tape - Riley Reys

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slavegirl

Hot beautiful bitch in black dress, in black panties, with sexy body and with big boobs plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her ass and pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torture and torment for a sexy slavegirl with naked boobs in the large garage.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3873kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slavegirl

Tension - Maria Jade

Cast: Maria Jade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Flogging, Tits Bondage, Dildo, Squirting, Clothespins, Stockings

Maria Jade is so excited to be at the INSEX dungeon. When the ropes begin to her she giggles and moans. The tension between her legs is overwhelming. Her tits are tied so tightly they might pop. They bulge out from her chest like two plums about to fall from a tree. Her arms tied between her legs. Her hair tied out. She's pulled in every direction. Then her hair is pulled up. Her arms are used as a strict crotch string. Everything is so tight.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Tension - Maria Jade

After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.

She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.

Then comes her nag ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, pul.

Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

KidnapHer Volume 25

We ramp up the machine and in seconds Wenona is moaning and cumming. We step in and push a hard cock down her throat. The cock acts like a gag, because Wenona can't stop cumming and she is a noisy bitch. We fuck Wenona throat deep and hard, we get that slippery throat spit all over her face as she continues to cum like a whore.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

Download KidnapHer Volume 25

Kelly Ashton - Fantasy and Reality

Release Year: 2000
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Kelly tells you about herself, talks about her feelings regarding fetish work, her love of role-playing games, high-fetish clothes, and tight, restrictive bondage and gags. She even shares her favorite fantasy! You'll definitely be impressed with her intelligence and honesty. On the fantasy end, Kelly performs in five exciting roles.

Duration: 58:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1796kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download Kelly Ashton - Fantasy and Reality

Dee - Played With Two (2020)

Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM

Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there's not much he can't do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she's on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he's tired, but she's aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he's going to do to her next.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

Download Dee - Played With Two (2020)

Pd's B and B Cici Rhodes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Outdoor

Cici is a guest, though, and so she will enjoy the kind of hospitality only PD offers. That means that tonight they will camp out together under the stars for a bit, with a crackling fire and some intense bondage. As she struggles to keep her balance PD takes the opportunity to her pussy.

Duration: 47:44

File size: 536.9 MB

Download Pd's B and B Cici Rhodes

Strapped

Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge

Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.

When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits

Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5517kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Strapped

IR Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara

You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front.

The bondage gets more intense. Her toes are now locked completely down making her extend her feet straight out. An asshook attached to her hair pulls her into an extreme back arch that makes her strain even harder.

Aspen has been stretched out a lot, but finally we'll get to see her body contorted. Her ass is exposed perfectly and this means we have access to her juicy little cunt. Metal and a good vibration and she's moaning loudly.

Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

Download IR Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara

Bambi, Kathia Nobili

Bambi has been sent to the detention center by her school because she's been a bad pupil. She has not been paying attention in class and has been far more occupied with taking cocks in her pussy than she has with taking math testes. Luckily for her, Mistress is very good at her job and she will make sure that Bambi will be an obedient little student from now on....

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bambi, Kathia Nobili

BioFeedback - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Anal Penetration, Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, BBQ Skewer, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Torture, Breast Whipping, Brutal Caning, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Celebrator, Crying, Cut Clothing, D

Rain DeGrey has always been a screamer and that is part of her allure. She really lets you know when you are giving it to her good. There is nothing like a little bit of positive feedback to let you know you are on the right track. She will make sure everyone around knows when she is feeling the pain and that is what makes her so much fun to play with.

Duration: 53:27

File size: 601.4 MB

Download BioFeedback - Rain DeGrey

The Purple Dress Paingasm Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, Ass Play, Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Crying, Dental Gag, Dildo, Electrical Play, Fingering, High Heels, Leather Straps, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Rings, Piercings, Pogo, Single Tail, Spreader Bar, Stocks, Stun

The short purple dress that Josi Valentine is wearing looks like it may be uncomfortable underneath all of her bondage. The chains that hold her in place make her outfit bunch up in the most unseemly way. The only solution, of course, it to strip it off. It doesn't take much to see how excited that makes her. Her panties come down and her pussy is instantly wet. It is a good thing, too, because whether she is ready or not, PD is going to be using her holes.

The 2nd part of our double feature stars Katharine Cane and Cyd Black. She has been hanging around with him all day but he hasn't gotten bored with her yet. He has set up a chain to keep her in place but rather than secure it to her limbs it is holding a dildo in place in her ass. It's just as effective but far more insidious. She can move all she wants but every little shift is going to make her much more uncomfortable. And it isn't in Cyd's nature to just leave her alone.

Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 480.6 MB

Download The Purple Dress Paingasm Part 2

Torture Galaxy - Lilith Scene 10

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 49:58
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 377.5 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Lilith Scene 10

Abducted & Abused

Your neighbor chick has a great ass; in fact you want to fuck it badly. The little cock tease is laying out catching rays one day and you decide to heat up her afternoon. Sgt. Major Derek Viktur has a thing for Amber's ass and he likes to play abduction games with hot chicks. Watch Amber get abducted, strung up, cunt busted and fucked hard. The little fuck toy gets hogtied and abused the way a hot piece of ass should.

Duration: 57:00

File size: 498.2 MB

Download Abducted & Abused

Spanking Confessional

Cast: Bailey Sullivan, Alex Doyle
Genres: Spanking, Punishmen, Role Play, Butt, Stockings,

Anna goes to Ryan for advice on how to deal with her poor grades and pays no attention to schoolwork. This year the priest tries to convince Anna of the importance of her academic achievement. She protests that she will try to do better and promises to correct her more ruthless ways, but her spiritual advisor does not believe that she will take his instructions seriously unless they are supported by the sound of flogging. This is a shared story with Anna, who doesn't beat up her parents, but bribe them to get good grades. In this case, a trip to Europe is at stake. Ryan disagrees with such indulgences and hurries to turn Anna over her knee.

Duration: 58:00

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Spanking Confessional

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's OK, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Hysteria - Alisha Adams

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.

The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.

Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.

Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

Download Hysteria - Alisha Adams

Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Casey Calvert loves rope. It's the light stuff that she has experience with. But today she is going to learn something about heavy metal.

At first all she is required to do is languish. That is hard enough for a newbie. But then I decided to make things interesting. Weights to pull her tits through the frame of a bed. From below I cane them to make her bite down on her ball gag.

Rope has a bit of give, but iron holds fast. I laid her out spread eagle and there was nothing she could do when I went at her pussy with the most powerful vibrator she had ever seen. It's a hell of a tease because she isn't allowed to cum until I've set up clothes pins all over her body. If she can find release when they are on, we'll see if she can enjoy it when I tear them away.

Format: m4v
Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2247kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 779.7 MB

Download Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Lily Dixon Must Take Rough Sex

She sits down and takes a break from a long walk. She looks off in the distance and sees a white van.
The driver is staring at her. She runs over and asks for a ride back home.
The guy is willing to help if she'll do what he wants. Lily needs him and agrees.
He gets out of the van, lifts her up over his shoulder and walks back to the chairs and fucks her rough, penetrating her deep with his huge cock.
He walks over to her mouth and gets a deepthroat blowjob, skull fucking her when she stops to gag.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Lily Dixon Must Take Rough Sex

Klawdya

Cast: Klawdya Rothschil
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamp

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

Download Klawdya

Back