Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

TG2 Club Ch Part 09

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,
Video language: English

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 40:41
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 705kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 260.2 MB

Download TG2 Club Ch Part 09

Savage Submissions Part 2

Release Year: 2019

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

Creep Suck

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck

Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

Innocent Arielle devours the anal filth from Amelia in this filthy ass to mouth and Atogm anal therapy session. You see, Arielle is too much of a good girl, and Amelia is too much of a hardened, filthy ass pig who has failed multiple treatments. So Dr. Mercies decides to transfer some filth from Amelia to Arielle to help them average each other other out.

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

Harmony Concepts - UC-17 - The Detective's Scrapbook

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Tatiana Varga, Roxy Rider, Devin Demoore, Catalina L'Amour, Kelly Ashton, C.J. Taylor, Tasha Archer, Kelsie Chambers
Genres: Bondage, Stockings

Private eye Tatiana Varga is from a long line of Detectives, and She talks about her illustrious family, Taking us through the 20th Century as We re-Live exciting scenes from her 's cases. We begin with buxom Lady Roxanne (Roxy Rider) as the bait in Professors Ayresteel's trap for his arch-nemesis, master detective Sherlock Paradise, then ninjas grab exotic Devin Demoore as part of an extortion plot (sorry, photos not available at press time) . Gorgeous Catalina L'Amour is a Golden Era Hollywood starlet nabbed as part of a publicity stunt that turns real, and it's up to Nick Paradise to save her! Hard-boiled PI Sam Paradise is looking for Kelly Ashton in "The Case of the Missing Model," and flower- CJ Taylor and Tasha Archer hope Peter Paradise can free them when they get in over their head with some long-haired, radical lunatics. When nurse Kelsie Chambers gets caught in the middle of a fraud scheme, tough-as-nails Harry Paradise comes to her rescue, and Tatiana herself is caught whe.

Duration: 1:00:00
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1794kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 818.3 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - UC-17 - The Detective's Scrapbook

TG2 Club Vi Part 10

There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 32:52
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

Download TG2 Club Vi Part 10

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Sierra Screams - Sierra Cirque - 720p

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Matt Williams has has a long week, all he does is work work work. But now it is the weekend and it's time for him to unwind with one of his all time favorite activities: tormenting a sexy woman until she unravels. He's found himself a fit young thing by the name of Sierra Cirque and the two of them are about to have a heck of a time together. After each brutal session, she will be rewarded with some time with the hitachi, but if she doesn't cum loud or well enough for him, the next session will be even worse.

Matt has Sierra on the floor in a tight little dress, heels, and a black ball gag, tied up with her arms behind her and her knees spread so that her pussy is visible. He slices off the shoulder straps from her dress so that her tits are exposed and beats them some with a flogger, just enough so that her nipples harden and he can tie some twine between them and her thighs. After that's set up, he takes the flogger to her pussy. Drool drips from the ball gag onto what remains of.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sierra Screams - Sierra Cirque - 720p

Super bondage and domination for beautiful naked brunette

Release Year: 2020

Beautiful brunette with naked small tits, with naked shaved pussy, with naked little ass and with hot body. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Professional bondage, predicament, domination, torture and torment for a horny slavegirl with naked breastin the large house.

Duration: 44:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5255kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage and domination for beautiful naked brunette

Owned - Caged and Crying for Cum - HD 720p

"BDSM" B/D (Bondage and Discipline), D/S (Dominance and submission), and S/M (Sadism and Masochism). The New RFF Series "Owned" starts off with a bang as King Noire & Ashley Paige completely own Michelle Minx from beginning to end. Minx is collared, spanked, choked, spit on, thrown in a cage, gagged with cock and dragged. literally! King Sir and Daddy do not disappoint as their sadism is on full display over "puta" who requested to be humiliated for her session. They fuck on top of her cage and King cums a huge load on her tear covered face as the exclamation point of all the mayhem! Filmed on site at the legendary Sanctuary LAX all fans of hardcore BDSM will love this new series.

Duration: 37:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Owned - Caged and Crying for Cum - HD 720p

Hazel Hypnotic's Pale Pussy Gets Tortured With Intense Orgasms

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of th.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Hazel Hypnotic's Pale Pussy Gets Tortured With Intense Orgasms

Krissy Lynn and Mickey Mod

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.

Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.

The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from bein.

Duration: 53:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps
Audio: 176kbps

Download Krissy Lynn and Mickey Mod

Playin Footsie featuring Star

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Star vs metal as she's made to suffer to learn to accept pleasure. Heavy chains and a metal ass hook locked to her collar, are only the beginning for Star. She's made to stand on a wooden block with her neck locked to the wall. Then PD shackles her to a fantastic metal chair with brutal metal boots. After dildo and vibrator, Star finally orgasms, a bleak form of pleasure. PD leaves, shutting the door behind.

Format: real
Duration: 50:29
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 184.0 MB

Download Playin Footsie featuring Star

Charlotta Submissive Bondage Massage

Is this the best orgasm of her life? With her legs spread and bound with rope, she's vulnerable. She's at the mercy of a master of bondage. But she trusts her. And that's key. She knows it's only with trust that she can reach the dopamine-fuelled orgasms that are about to come. This film is deeper, darker and more powerful than any bondage movie we've created before. If you know how incredibly sensual, liberating and arousing these techniques are, you'll need no convincing to watch this. But if these sexual practices are new to you, we urge you to watch this with an open mind. Because this is the ultimate sensory experience.

Duration: 55:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Charlotta Submissive Bondage Massage

Incredible Rope Bondage Takes Iona Grace to the Next Level

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he'.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Incredible Rope Bondage Takes Iona Grace to the Next Level

Say I'm The Winner! - Victoria and Alessia - Full HD 1080p

Victoria and Alessia enter a competition to see who is stronger. Alessia is skinny and very weak, so she ends up dominated by Victoria right from the start, and ends up under her ass! Stifled by the huge buttocks, the brunette keeps fighting and doing everything to get out of there and show that she is stronger, but Victoria boasts and laughs at the weak girl. For a few moments, Victoria gets up from her face and lets her dominate, but soon regains control and stifles her even more with her ass. The domme only gets up from Alessia's face and lets her breathe when the slave assumes that Victoria is stronger than she is. What a breathtaking fight!

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Say I'm The Winner! - Victoria and Alessia - Full HD 1080p

DungeonCorp - Luna Wulf - Dominating Luna

Studio: DungeonCorp
Genres: Bdsm

The lovely Luna is back, not only because I wanted the chance to dominate her again, but because she wanted more...As it turns out, this sexy little beast enjoys being the object in my orchestration of BDSM...She likes the bondage tight and the impact, hard...it's very easy to give her exactly what she wants...Enjoy, Ogre....

Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download DungeonCorp - Luna Wulf - Dominating Luna

CinchedandSecured - Sahrye and Raven - The Rehearsal

Studio: CinchedandSecured
Genres: Bdsm

Sahrye has stars in her eyes! She's landed a big role in an independent film as an heiress who is snatched by an evil dominatrix, played by Raevn Eve. Of course, before any film can be shot, the two have to rehearse their roles! Under the watchful eye of the director, Raven binds the sexy Sahrye, but unfortunately, the bondage isn't quite up to the director's standards. He shows Raven exactly how Sahrye should be bound, and once the poor latina is completely bound and gagged, the director decides to take Raven for lunch to discuss her motivation!

Duration: 34:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download CinchedandSecured - Sahrye and Raven - The Rehearsal

Playing With My Prize - Illustrious Rouge

Cast: Illustrious Rouge
Genres: business attire, harness gag

I won Illustrious in a high stakes poker game. The clip starts with me and my prize walking down several long hallways. Illustrious is already tied and harness ballgagged. Her wrists and knees are bound and she is bound bent over with another rope tied to her gag, her head back. I'm taking her to my mancave for a little fun. Every once in a while, I stop and smack her ass. She's not moving fast enough! We next see her standing with a rope tied to her gag and pulled overhead. It's not long before I am behind her groping and squeezing her tits. I grab her blouse and rip it open. Now I continue groping her exposed tits. I continue to manhandle her. I lift her skirt and smack her ass. I grab her by her tit and spin her around using it as a handle. I use both hands and lift her off her feet using her tits as a handle as well. I remove her skirt and then I completely cut her blouse off. I get out more rope and start tying her a little more thoroughly. I add a chest harness and I also bind.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 984.8 MB

Download Playing With My Prize - Illustrious Rouge

HdT Rezist - R.E. Zee (2020)

R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets.
If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand.
Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download HdT Rezist - R.E. Zee (2020)

HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young, PD

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.

She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young, PD

Josi's Hand Cans - Josi Valentine

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.

Dozens of clothes pins adorn her b.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Josi's Hand Cans - Josi Valentine

What Happened?

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download What Happened?

Special Request

Jan is rich and powerful-and submissive in her secret heart. When she's helplessly bound and gagged she comes truly alive as a woman and as a sexual slave. But with who can she share her fantasy? She hasn't met a man strong enough and sensitive enough to encourage her private passions. She feels alone, isolated. Carla provides fantasy fulfillment, and it is to Carla that Jan turns for her "special request." Will it be enough? And will she find, too late, that it's far more than she counted on?

Duration: 56:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1249kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Special Request

Harmony Concepts - KA-8 - The Danger Ladies

Cast: Kelly Ashton, Jewell Marceau, Jordann Scott, Alexis Taylor, Alicia Parks, Caroline Koh, Krissy Taylor
Genres: Bondage, Ball Gag, Stockings

A Foreign Princess (Alicia Parks) is Being Held by an International Spy (Alexis Taylor), BUT the Danger Ladies are on the case.Unfortunately, Jewell Marceau and Jordann Scott both fall into Alexis' clutches, and it's up to La Femme Kelly to save them!Alexis is subdued, but she overpowers Krissy Taylor and Caroline Koh and escapes for revenge. The villainess catches Jordann and Jewell while they're practicing their escape artist techniques, and Kelly comes to their rescue again. But Alexis is ready for her this time! Then a final twist finds the villainess and heroines all in dire peril!

Duration: 59:03
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4392kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Harmony Concepts - KA-8 - The Danger Ladies

TG2 Club Vi Part 08

Duration: 31:07
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 250.7 MB

Download TG2 Club Vi Part 08

Iona Grace - 4 videos (2011-2016)

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Iona Grace is playing the prisoner in the Infernal Restraints Holiday Special. PD and Claire Adams are going to help get her into character. She needs to know what it feels like to be helpless. She needs to know what kind of discipline she faces if she steps out of line. Locked into the frame she is just a wriggling target for them to take out their aggression on.

Total size: 319.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Iona Grace - 4 videos (2011-2016)

Frustration & Pain - Arielle Aquinas

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Combine them and you have a true test of a person. Arielle is tested. She's bound strenuously and is subjected to each component. Her body is struck, she's choked, she's sexually. When you fear something that is about to happen your heart beats faster, you breathe heavier. When the thing you fear is a plastic bag over your head this is a real problem. Arielle struggles to breathe. Her fear overwhelms her and she struggles. The little gasps of air she's allowed are not enough to satisfy her. The ultimate in overwhelming is sexual stimulation. Arielle has a fucking machine in her ass and a vibrator on her clit. She can barely focus on what is happening to her and she has zero choice, but to suffer through.

Duration: 34:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Frustration & Pain - Arielle Aquinas

Transit Turbo

Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Transit Turbo

Gabriella's First Time

Gabi has no experience but lots of interest and that is always a good first sign...It was fun to watch her strip and pose...her body gets hotter and hotter the more clothes you remove...I was anxious to have control of her...Once collared and gagged, I direct her to get down on all fours and crawl for my amusement...and it's easier to kiss my boots from down low...which she does upon command...Then standing in cuffs around her wrists...I pull her right off the ground and she tolerates this stress well...her body looks amazing hanging in the air, stunned and waiting to be let down...I flog her ass and make her grind her pussy on the magic wand..

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella's First Time

Boxed and Stocked Part One - Juliette Black

Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Now she is sitting in a cold room, with a hood blacking out her vision, and the way her body is shaking you can tell she knows that whatever is coming she will not enjoy it. The longer he keeps her in the dark the more that anticipation builds. A brief look at her surroundings lets her know just how fucked she is.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 600.7 MB

Download Boxed and Stocked Part One - Juliette Black

Precious Gestures

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Jade Nile
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Jade's body is prefect...Perfect proportions and perfect curves...Many men look upon her everyday and turn their heads for more...those big brown eyes and sweet smile...There's nothing like having a beautiful morsel of a woman like Jade, under your control...Jade seems a bit upset, but she enjoys driving us all crazy with her precious gestures, so I drive her crazy with the magic wand...Enjoy, Ogre..

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3659kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Precious Gestures

Emma Haize and Mickey Mod

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.

Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.

The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from bein.

Duration: 50:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emma Haize and Mickey Mod

Pierced - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian, Bent Over Tie, Big Breasts, Blonde, Brunette, Candle, Corset, Dildo, Female Dominant, Fucking, Piercings, Rough fucking, Slave Girl Training, Strap On Sex, Vibrator

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pierced - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Harmony Concepts - KA-7 - Kelly's Pajama Party

Cast: Kelly Ashton, Jessica Eden, Alicia Parks, Oceana, Krissy Taylor, Caroline Koh
Genres: Bondage, Ball Gag

Kelly Ashton invites over three of her sorority Former (Jessica Eden, Alicia Parks and Oceana) for a Pajama Party - just like the ones used to They Have in college. An irrepressible energy prevails as the old friends slip into their sexy nighties and indulge in some high-spirited hijinx.Kelly's visitors find their hostess' handcuff collection and playfully lock each other up, then Kelly gets roped and gagged to settle an old score - during a fun-filled pillow fight! But the mood turns when Kelly's guests discover she has a hidden motive for the party, just as a burglar breaks in and all four gorgeous blondes are bound and gagged. The story is followed by vignettes featuring Alicia, Caroline Koh and newcomer Krissy Taylor.It's a party you just can't miss!

Duration: 59:28
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4392kbps

Download Harmony Concepts - KA-7 - Kelly's Pajama Party

SP - Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

This bondage predicament video "Linked Anomaly" celebrates BDSM in the idea that we as kinksters are are perverts living for the moment in a sociity that shuns us.

Under the direction of Master James, slave abigail attaches herself between the large draped chain arching over her head. Each end is looped through the steel collar, chastity device, thigh restraints then a tie-down fattened to the floor. Each end of this heavy chain is finally shackled to each booted leg causing her to spread her legs further apart as she struggles.

In this painful predicament she moans and groans beautifully as she fights many pains struggling to stay vertical. But the more she struggles, the more she becomes short of breath, and her feet spread further apart. No escape for this slave as she calls mercy shortly after the pounding from the flogger of the half dozen roses.

BDSM is an oddity that attracts the intellectual, a welcome distraction from the mainstream system and the attached meaningle.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SP - Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

Inspecting London - London River, Rain DeGrey high

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Poor poor London River. All she is trying to get is get through her day and do her job. Sure, being a building inspector is not the most glamorous job in the world, but there are worse ways to make a living. Everything was fine...until the day she knocked on the wrong door.
As it turns out, Rain DeGrey is not in the mood for nosy inspectors complaining about building violations. London is rather abruptly invited in to discuss the issue further. The way that Rain has to discuss issues is unusual, to say the least.
They involve punishing bondage, challenging drooling deepthroat and vicious assfucking. There is no mercy. There is only pain and plentiful orgasms. London is blessed, or is it cursed, with an unusually sensitive pussy and orgasms just destroy her. She is blasted into sexual subspace, completely undone and dazed as her eyes glass over.
The finishing touch is a brutal assfucking with her arms cranked high into a strappado. When Rain is done, she shoves the list of building.

Duration: 46:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Inspecting London - London River, Rain DeGrey high

The Wrecking Ball

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cora Moth

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.
When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she's upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

Download The Wrecking Ball

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, forced to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, forced to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

TG2 Club Sh Part 01

Duration: 37:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1072kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download TG2 Club Sh Part 01

Back