Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Hard bondage, domination and torture for two sexy bitches part1

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Hot model in pink blouse, with big boobs plus and hot slavegirl in sexy dressm with beautiful body plus strong man in black clothes. Their stripped. Their tied up with roeps - hands and legs on the floor. She spanks their naked asses. He fucks her wet shaved pussy. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for two horny girls with naked tits in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 40:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6541kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for two sexy bitches part1

Sarah Blake

Release Year: 2019

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

N' Chainz

All-Girl, All-Black Bondage Action! Watch these five lusty black beauties bring new and painful pleasures to each other. See them take their punishment and squirm for more! And the fur is definitely flying as you watch the painful climaxes these all-black gash lashers love. If you can't beat em', whip em' good!

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.8 MB

Download N' Chainz

Please and Thank You

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.

Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not l.

Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 839.9 MB

Download Please and Thank You

Torture's Forward

Cast: Stephie Staar, London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to him. To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man. OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

Duration: 59:42
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Torture's Forward

Orgasmageddon sc 4

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

London returns to the Orgasmageddon arena. This time she's really in for it. It's always so easy to make her cum so we start off by taking it really slow. Within the first then minutes of this continuous scene London is begging for orgasm.
Once the floodgates are open though London has no choice, but to cum. Each one is more and more intense and the vibrators keep getting more and more extreme. It's hard to tell when, but at some point pleasure turns to pain.
Each orgasm is tormenting and London has a long way to go before we're done with her. Heart pounding, bloodcurdling screams, and more as London's body is ripped in half by the agony of ecstasy.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Orgasmageddon sc 4

Bondage Barbie

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Arielle Aquinas

Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

You don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk.

As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire. She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is.

Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator. With her clit still sucked up in the cup OT vibrates her as he's pulling on her neck rope. She's so ready to cum.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Arielle Aquinas

Summers Bad Decisions

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Bad decisions have been the vehicle which have brought her to her current destination. Summer is tied up in an old shed. The door opens and a man walks out with a leash in one hand. At the end, Summer is tightly bound and is forced to hop with her ankles bound and wearing heels. After they make it across the huge yard, she hops up several steps to a dilapidated wooden deck. Summer's neck is soon being roped to a 6x6 support post. The man unties her wrists, just to re-tie them around the post. He plays with his captive, slapping and groping her tits, before he tightly binds her upper thighs.

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summers Bad Decisions

Kinsley Anne

Cast: Kinsley Anne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Stockings

When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible. Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy. Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.

Duration: 38:06
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 784.7 MB

Download Kinsley Anne

TG2 Club Ch Part 13

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 41:39
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 654kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 245.3 MB

Download TG2 Club Ch Part 13

Loula Lou - The Return of Sweet Loula (2020)

Cast: Loula Lou
Genres: BDSM

A gorgeous, voluptuous slut, all pink and white, with the neatest and prettiest cunt and asshole you've ever seen.Reminds me of a randy landlady of a BnB in an old knackered English seaside resort, wearing frilly undies, big cleavage, coming on to all the guys staying at her place, fucking all the blokes who've come for a stag weekend, always sucking her guests' cocks, and keeping an eye out for the ladies too. Always on her knees, always with her ass up in the air.

Duration: 53:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3315kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Loula Lou - The Return of Sweet Loula (2020)

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a pooch. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.
With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't t.

Duration: 50:50

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Morgan Lefay

As is usual with a new girl we tie her up and interview her. In Morgan's case she gets a rope around her neck tied off to the ankle of one leg. The one leg she ask that it not be tied too. She also has a chest harness on that jut her DD's out like Barbra Bush's eyes. She has to lean over due to that neck rope, wearing her pretty dress and sporting her long hair. She's peppered with all type of personal questions: First time she sucked cock, first fucking, how old she is, what she does for a living, how long she's been into bondage...yada yada yada, then she's gagged with a giant ring gag. She's told to stick her tongue out and honey is poured upon it.

Duration: 56:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Morgan Lefay

Toying with Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

I like playing with Rain.
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart.
I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to fuck with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits.
Whips hurt her skin. Plastic wrap controls her breath. And cocks wreck her brain.
I like Rain, therefore I like fucking with Rain.
I like Rain a lot

Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Toying with Rain

Kristine Andrews

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When Pd bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Kristine Andrews

HT - Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if .

Duration: 46:52

Download HT - Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

Cherried Blossom Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Blossom
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 1

TG2 Club Hi Part 39

There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 43:28
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 350.1 MB

Download TG2 Club Hi Part 39

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

The Purple Dress Paingasm Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The short purple dress that Josi Valentine is wearing looks like it may be uncomfortable underneath all of her bondage. The chains that hold her in place make her outfit bunch up in the most unseemly way. The only solution, of course, it to strip it off. It doesn't take much to see how excited that makes her. Her panties come down and her pussy is instantly wet. It is a good thing, too, because whether she is ready or not, PD is going to be using her holes.

The 2nd part of our double feature stars Katharine Cane and Cyd Black. She has been hanging around with him all day but he hasn't gotten bored with her yet. He has set up a chain to keep her in place but rather than secure it to her limbs it is holding a dildo in place in her ass. It's just as effective but far more insidious. She can move all she wants but every little shift is going to make her much more uncomfortable. And it isn't in Cyd's nature to just leave her alone.

Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 480.6 MB

Download The Purple Dress Paingasm Part 2

Tool - Star

Genres: BDSM, bondage

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Friend Dee wants to hear her scream.

The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Friend Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The sap rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool - Star

Goldie

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave th.

Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goldie

Temporary Indisposed!

Ashley is a temporary worker who keeps getting grabbed, bound and gagged by her unbalanced roommate. The luckless lady is bound and gagged after working as a secretary, nurse's aide, waitress, workout instructor, mail and other professional pursuits. Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of one of Harmony's all-time buxom bondagettes.

Duration: 56:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Temporary Indisposed!

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Sexy Bodied Lily Lane gets fucked from every direction by massive boners

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Hummulation, Natural Tits, Pornstar

Lily Lane has that sexy teacher look that you just want to bang for hours. She's got those sexy cock sucking lips and giant tits. With her sitting on a wooden pony her face gets a brutal pounding of cocks. The drool drowns her sexy dress. The boys take turns stretching her jaw till it aches.
Her slippery cunt Is just as fun as her sexy mouth. Miles and Matt take turns cramming their dicks deep into her hole as she screams and moans. With her legs held back she has no choice but to take it. When the vibrator hits her clit she cums like a mad woman.
Lily Lane's ass is a sight to see. Up in the air as she's bent over the table it just begs to be entered hard and fast. Ma

Duration: 32:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

Download Sexy Bodied Lily Lane gets fucked from every direction by massive boners

HT - Bitch In The Bag - Chanell Heart

Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.

She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.

The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.

Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag .

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - Bitch In The Bag - Chanell Heart

HT - A Mouth Ass Whore - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.

When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.

Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - A Mouth Ass Whore - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Training of slave Sh

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2928kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Training of slave Sh

TG2 Club Sh Part 04

Duration: 37:28
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1124kbps

File size: 346.0 MB

Download TG2 Club Sh Part 04

Mouth Full Part Two - Elise Graves, PD

Elise Graves is suspended from her stomach in a hogtie and she has a feeling that things are about to get fucked up. PD is like a with a bone when it comes to her. He likes to play with her a bit, throw her around, and then set her aside for later. Before he discards her, though, he is going to sink his teeth in. He may not chew on her literally, but a few bites would be a kindness compared to what he has in mind.

Duration: 40:10

File size: 451.8 MB

Download Mouth Full Part Two - Elise Graves, PD

Jade Nile Precious Gestures

Jade's body is prefect...Perfect proportions and perfect curves...Many men look upon her everyday and turn their heads for more...those big brown eyes and sweet smile...There's nothing like having a beautiful morsel of a woman like Jade, under your control...Jade seems a bit upset, but she enjoys driving us all crazy with her precious gestures, so I drive her crazy with the magic wand...Enjoy, Ogre..

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3659kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jade Nile Precious Gestures

Hot New Beautifull Sweet Hot Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 2.

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls. Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such antics are strictly punished by tried and trusted traditional methods. A hard over the knee spanking, or a severe session with the paddle, not to mention the all feared and dreaded cane

Total size: 752.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Hot New Beautifull Sweet Hot Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 2.

Modern Inquisition - Karin

There have been several witnesses reporting this scandolous, trouble making girl. It was announced that she has been seen laying completely naked in nature, lolling her infamous body in the sun and even masturbating! What a shame! But we have been informed about her, so the girl has been arrested and marched off for prison and re-education in our bastille
Karin, prisoner no.18, so got the chance to train against her badness and perverse longings, supported by the organisations therapies. The Reverend decided to keep her as a long-time inmate, as it seems to be recommended to change her personal character by completely restructuring her mind. The Reverend is sure, Karin is a modern witch. Beside severe methods of punishment a painful therapy begins.

Format: real
Duration: 56:23
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Karin

Back for More

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

Download Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

The Unpackaging of Mint Condition Model Courtney Taylor

Release Year: 2016

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if .

Duration: 46:51

Download The Unpackaging of Mint Condition Model Courtney Taylor

HT - Bondage Therapy, Part Two - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.

She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps

Download HT - Bondage Therapy, Part Two - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

Muriel Hogtied

Genres: barefoot, Breast bondage, crotchrope, neckroped

A friend of mine visited from overseas last week and he brought Muriel with him. We chatted and before long I was tying her up. Muriel loves bondage, but maybe not my style, but regardless, judging by her reactions she is enjoying the beginning as I position and tie her arms behind her back. With her arms bound, I stop tying and manhandle her. I control her by her hair and as I grope and squeeze her tits. Maybe she does not love being manhandled, but she does not seem to hate it either. Soon I gift her a tight crotchrope, before I manhandle and start slapping her ass. Her reactions intensify, but she does not complain. I add a neckrope, before I start tying her legs and once again Muriel's whimpers and moans intensify. I then start tying her lovely tits. I tie her right one and I know I should redo it, but we don't have a lot of time, so I take a chance and leave it. The left tit is tied nicely. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 43:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 962.9 MB

Download Muriel Hogtied

Hot Summer - India Summer and Cyd Black

India Summer is certainly aptly named, because she's hot as hell. She doesn't have very much experience with our special brand of bondage, but she'll learn to love it soon. Cyd Black puts her on her belly in a hog tie with rope running through her crotch. It is more than enough to get her thinking about all the other dirty little things she would love to have done to her.

Unfortunately India just doesn't have the same kind of imagination that Cyd does. It isn't long before she is laying across a wooden block that keeps her ass up in the air for him to play with. Hot wax drips on her from above. Each droplet is a small flare of pain as it lands on her bare skin and begins to cool. At first she gives a plaintive sound when the wax hits her body but soon she is much more compliant. The vibrator and melting candle soon have her moaning in pleasure.

India didn't like the block but standing leaves her so much more vulnerable. Cyd has a pair of floggers that he loves to use together.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hot Summer - India Summer and Cyd Black

Back