Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Intotheattic Zayda

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

When she was ready to cum she had to tell me: I want to eat those bananas in my cunt, may I please cum? And it didn't take long either before she was saying just that. She fired off three orgasms that went from sounding like she was being eviscerated to calling home cows in a field. And when she'd pulled herself back together she was told to push those bananas from her cunt. To expel them. When they hit the floor I grabbed a fork and fed her pieces of it from the floor. She told me it tasted like pussy. She ate every last piece she pushed out. But I knew more was in her. So I unfettered her and had her squat on the floor for us. With her little piggy hook and ass hook still installed, pulling her head back in an unnatural position as she dug in her cunt for the last of the banana pieces.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Intotheattic Zayda

Goldie

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave th.

Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goldie

Modern Inquisition - Karin

There have been several witnesses reporting this scandolous, trouble making girl. It was announced that she has been seen laying completely naked in nature, lolling her infamous body in the sun and even masturbating! What a shame! But we have been informed about her, so the girl has been arrested and marched off for prison and re-education in our bastille
Karin, prisoner no.18, so got the chance to train against her badness and perverse longings, supported by the organisations therapies. The Reverend Mother decided to keep her as a long-time inmate, as it seems to be recommended to change her personal character by completely restructuring her mind. The Reverend is sure, Karin is a modern witch. Beside severe methods of punishment a painful therapy begins.

Format: real
Duration: 56:23
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Karin

Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sold During Hardcore Shooting

Studio: Jocobo
Genres: Bondage

She should practice at home and her friend agrees to help her. He comes to her home and they start with the first position. He ties her with ropes and she tries to come free. But it doesnt work. She reads in a book and finds some other bondage positions.

Duration: 32:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sold During Hardcore Shooting

Live Fast

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blowjob, Gas Mask, Foot Torture, Nipple Pinching, Nose Hook, Oral Penetration, Tattoo, Vibrator

It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Download Live Fast

Jayda Blayze, Je C and Princess - The girls in the attic, Borntobebound

A woman and her helper have 3 beautiful girls Jayda Blayze, Je C and (brand new bondage model Princess )in the attic. They are kept in bondage, two of them cuffed in a cage and one of them cuffed to a cross. After a while their captor comes in and gets the one off of the cross and begins tying her to a chair. Then one is let out of the cage and told to crawl around to the front of the chair where she is cuffed to it while sitting on the floor. Finally the last one comes out of the cage as well. All three pretties are tied to the chairs with their elbows bound and nice size ballgags in their mouths. Two of them get nipple clamps. Their mouths are stuffed with colorful hankies and lips sealed shut with tight black vinyl tape. Their legs have been tied spread to the chairs even with their leg irons on. Finally they are left alone and the one seated in the middle does her absolute best to get free, trying to wrangle a pair of scissors with her feet. For now the ladies are still stuck. Wha.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4687kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jayda Blayze, Je C and Princess - The girls in the attic, Borntobebound

Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Release Year: 2019

Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.

She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun.

She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

TG2 Club Me Part 02

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 43:11
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 626kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 251.4 MB

Download TG2 Club Me Part 02

Siouxsie Q Explores Her Darkest Sexual Desires

This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings. In a feature they get to describe their own fantasies and act them out. You would think that it would tone down the action a bit, but instead it turns it up to a whole new level.

Smut writer Siouxsie Q has a fixation with being someone's captive toy. She dreams of metal bondage, of spreader bars, chastity devices, and cold iron gripping her body. She's typing the story out on the computer screen but in her own head she is living it and loving it.

It's a simple story. Our damsel in distress is captured by OT. She doesn't know if he will ever let her go. He keeps her in cages and boxes, only taking her out when he wants to use her for some deviant sexual purpose. She has no hope of escaping so she just suffers for him and hopes that if she does what he says and pleases him enough he may let he.

Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 824.4 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Explores Her Darkest Sexual Desires

Rain DeGrey

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Calf Caning, Caning, Drool, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Hogtie, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Red Ball Gag, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Vibrator

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20

File size: 600.9 MB

Download Rain DeGrey

Hazel Hypnotic Is No Stranger To Our Sadistic Ways

Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.

First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.

The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.

The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel ma.

Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hazel Hypnotic Is No Stranger To Our Sadistic Ways

Special Request

Jan is rich and powerful-and submissive in her secret heart. When she's helplessly bound and gagged she comes truly alive as a woman and as a sexual slave. But with who can she share her fantasy? She hasn't met a man strong enough and sensitive enough to encourage her private passions. She feels alone, isolated. Carla provides fantasy fulfillment, and it is to Carla that Jan turns for her "special request." Will it be enough? And will she find, too late, that it's far more than she counted on?

Duration: 56:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1249kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Special Request

Discipline in Russia - part 39

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Russian-Discipline
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Canning, Bondage, Humiliation

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia - part 39

Female bondage, My first time with Amie Rose, Borntobebound

This was shot in 2019 and never posted. It was my first clip with long legged and lean Amie. I didn't give her any instructions at all, I just told her it would be a getting to know you video. She was a very quiet model, no over acting and also not very reactive. I tie her up, her elbows are bound, she gets a ballgag, nipple clamps and struggles in a chair for a bit before her mouth gets stuffed and then wrapped with vetwrap and black tape. She is balltied and then hogtied and I tie her toes, put black tape around her face and smack her a bit with a cane. She signals that she needs out and once out she tells us what went wrong and says goodbye.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5025kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Female bondage, My first time with Amie Rose, Borntobebound

Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

Genres: BDSM, Ankles tied to Wrists, Ass Hook, Bit Gag, Caning, Drool, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, High Heels, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Pogo, Pussy Flogging, Shackles, Tape Gag, Vibrator

Mia Gold was too busy talking to listen when Cyd Black told her what he was going to do to her. She was expecting the metal bondage to just be around her wrists and ankles. She had no idea she would be gagged with it, too. And not just one gag. Cyd Black has more than enough ways to silence her.

The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.

Metal gags can be attached to all kinds of things. First he screws her into a column, just to keep her in place. Even better, though, he attached her gag to her ass hook. Whenever she squirms it starts to fuck her ass. And a few probing fingers in her slit will really give her incentive to wriggle around. The tiger balm on her clit is another nice touch to get things heated up.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

Captive - Juliette March

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.
Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.
The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Captive - Juliette March

Russian Slaves

Two prostitutes are in trouble. The chubby one with dark blonde hair receives a bit of hand spanking while standing up from the older pervy guy we all know. Then a physical exam of both of them, which I find rather unappealing due to the (dyed) redhead's numerous labial piercings (fortunately, we can't see them during her punishment.) Basically, the movie starts for me at the 16 minute mark. Cue jacked, rapist-looking gentleman and his cane, with pervy older colleague standing by to watch the festivities.

Duration: 38:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Russian Slaves

TG2 Club Me Part 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 43:00
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 616kbps

File size: 247.3 MB

Download TG2 Club Me Part 01

Dairy Pillows

Sybil Hawthorne has a pair of heels that look good on her feet, but they look so much better crammed into her ass. It looks like her lower half is going to be taking the brunt of the punishment today, but Pd prefers to concentrate on softer targets. Her tits are going to suffer. From start to finish they are going to be bound tightly and hit hard.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Dairy Pillows

HT - Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins and Jack Hammer

Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked

"I like to be tied up and roughed up," she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.

First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Sinc.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download HT - Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins and Jack Hammer

Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2018

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

The Printer's Devil

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Housewife wants to try something new and kinky. Things quickly get out of control because her friend really likes dominating her.
Grab if you enjoy: bondage, rough sex, training sluts, painful anal (well she is acting more or less, because I'm certain Penny Pax knows how to take a dick in the ass.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

SP - Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

This bondage predicament video "Linked Anomaly" celebrates BDSM in the idea that we as kinksters are are perverts living for the moment in a sociity that shuns us.
Under the direction of Master James, slave abigail attaches herself between the large draped chain arching over her head. Each end is looped through the steel collar, chastity device, thigh restraints then a tie-down fattened to the floor. Each end of this heavy chain is finally shackled to each booted leg causing her to spread her legs further apart as she struggles.
In this painful predicament she moans and groans beautifully as she fights many pains struggling to stay vertical. But the more she struggles, the more she becomes short of breath, and her feet spread further apart. No escape for this slave as she calls mercy shortly after the pounding from the flogger of the half dozen roses.
BDSM is an oddity that attracts the intellectual, a welcome distraction from the mainstream system and the attached meaningless pre.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SP - Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

Adventure of two girlfriends

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

I'm a Sponge for all your rage, sir

Cast: Lexi Grey
Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass-eating antics, Face fucking, Painal, Piss games, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Beatdown, Bondage, Breast slapping, Crying, Face slapping, Facesitting, gagging, Pain, Pussy pain, Pussy Slapping, Sc

Sometimes you just need a rough and rude quickie with a sweet girl who soaks up all your rage. That's what we show here. Dr. Mercies needed a filthy little anal sponge girl, and Lexi leaped for the role. This raw scene has some quick wham-bam anal with ass beating, ass to mouth, piss bathing, a rimjob massage session, and some intense face sitting with very cruel pussy beating. It was a lovely evening.

Duration: 35:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5030kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download I'm a Sponge for all your rage, sir

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49

File size: 436.7 MB

Download HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

Release Year: 2018

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

Harley Ace - Therapy Part 2

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: Hardcore, Lesbian, Anal, Double penetration, Strapon, Light bdsm, Threesome ffm, Cumshot, Small tits, Natural

In the first half of this installment, Harley Ace found her way to the office of therapist O.T. in order to help her sort out the violent and sexual dreams she had been having for many years. He proposed an unorthodox treatment wherein he would expose her to the fears and desires she had in her head. Once Harley was under his control, he decided to explore some of his own sick twisted fantasies. Now we return to the two of them, still in the midst of immersion therapy.

Duration: 40:20
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps

File size: 831.2 MB

Download Harley Ace - Therapy Part 2

IR - A Freshly Chained - OT and Mandy Muse

Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With Bdsm

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with Bdsm we were not expecting her answer to be "none." Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.

Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic Bdsm.

Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for s.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download IR - A Freshly Chained - OT and Mandy Muse

Alice - Rendered

Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She's used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. "Do you like to suffer for me?" He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it's not going to come easy.

Duration: 49:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

Download Alice - Rendered

Lupus - Stalin part 3

The Lupus series, about poor young women, of criminals of the State, who are savaged in institutions in occupied Europe in the 1940's. The actress Niki Flynn is featured here, an American daughter of a disgraced and deceased partisan. She was humiliated and beaten in an institution and will relive it for us in flashbacks as she testifies in a government hearing.

Duration: 55:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1580kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Lupus - Stalin part 3

Angry Coach

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Dina Zorina, Elena Zybavina, Ira Shapovalova, Jerry Geroshvili, Nadya Ivanova, Eleonora Kuravina
Genres: russian, teen, bdsm, spanking, toys, caning, crying, submission, pain, whip, humiliation, punishment, torture, beating, sports

At a special boarding sport-school for girls in Russia, two girls failed to show good results during a sports competition against another sports school. Cruel corporal punishment by the coach of these unfortunate young girls followed after all of the girls were forced to strip and do exercises naked. Two victims one by one were forced to stay in doggy position face down on their knees on the floor and unspeakably painful & degrading paddling by huge wood paddles was administered by sadistic coach with full force, leaving the girls' naked posteriors bloody red.

Duration: 59:33
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2628kbps

Download Angry Coach

Naughty Accountant Lily Lane punished hard

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use. As he strips her of her clothes and dignity she apologizes and pleads for forgiveness. It's not so easy. Now that he's seen whats under her skirt he's not about to let her get away without having a little fun. She needs to be punished for her transgressions and OT is going to enjoy every second of it. Stuck in stocks Lily has her legs spread wide. A bit gag holds her mouth open and the drool flows freely. OT wants to make her face as hideous as her soul. He puts a dental gag in her mouth to open her face up and then wraps her head. She's now just a face hole.

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Naughty Accountant Lily Lane punished hard

Greedy Cunt Penny Pax

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Greedy Cunt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

What does Penny need from Elise Graves right now? She needs rough bondage and rougher handling. She hides it well at first, but you can tell that once she starts getting it she loves it.Pennys hands are tied over her head. She is standing on one leg.

Duration: 46:22

File size: 521.7 MB

Download Greedy Cunt Penny Pax

Dear Diary - I Want To Be Fucked, Hard - Lily Rader and Bruno Dickemz

Lily wrote some pretty personal thoughts in her diary - from wanting to have a threeway with a guy she met at the gym, to wanting to be tied up, choked, slapped around and abused! Luckily for Lily, her boyfriend Bruno came across her diary and saw everything she wrote. He called Lily into the room and made her his bitch - stuffing her slutty mouth with her own diary pages and spitting on her! Bruno bent Lily over his lap and cuffed her, spanked her and finger fucked her tight hole! That was followed by some choking and some rough fucking. Her boyfriend became her master and she even had to ask permission to cum! He even made her write a new page in her diary as he destroyed her from behind!

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2635kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Dear Diary - I Want To Be Fucked, Hard - Lily Rader and Bruno Dickemz

Kiss Me - Claire Adams

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can.
Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it.
He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me - Claire Adams

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Harley Ace - Therapy Part 2

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

In the first half of this installment, Harley Ace found her way to the office of therapist O.T. in order to help her sort out the violent and sexual dreams she had been having for many years. He proposed an unorthodox treatment wherein he would expose her to the fears and desires she had in her head. Once Harley was under his control, he decided to explore some of his own sick twisted fantasies. Now we return to the two of them, still in the midst of immersion therapy. We find Harley sat up on the couch, her legs spread by shackles at her ankles, and her neck and head held tightly in place by a metal collar. O.T. has decided to ramp up the intensity of his treatment for the second half of their session together. It's easy to see the fear behind Harley's eyes as she watches him drag it across her skin, and when he rubs the flat side against her clit her body visibly tenses up. She shakes as she tries to hold her body perfectly still so as not to end up getting accidentally cut. Shaking.

Duration: 40:20
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps

File size: 831.2 MB

Download Harley Ace - Therapy Part 2

Back