Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

For You Beautifull Sweet New Hot Collection Girls Boarding. Part 2.

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls. Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such antics are strictly punished by tried and trusted traditional methods. A hard over the knee spanking, or a severe session with the paddle, not to mention the all feared and dreaded cane

Total size: 752.2 MB in 1 files.

Download For You Beautifull Sweet New Hot Collection Girls Boarding. Part 2.

Testing The New Op

Cast: Nichole Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Nichole is being tested. Her career as a Special ops agent depends on it. She will be put through the paces. Can she retain her composure under the strictest of circumstances? We shall see... The test begins as Standard Operating Procedure, then takes a turn towards the more intense...A specialized Agent is brought in and the worm begins to turn. Nichole is subjected to the rigors of combat as she is pushed to her mental and physical limits and far beyond...

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:21
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 3016kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Testing The New Op

Fear The Woodsman

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This weeks offering is "Fear The Woodsman" starring Rain DeGrey.
Early one summers morning in Catskills of New York, someones mom is on her way to her yoga class. Nothing ever happens in this small community, every day begins and ends the same, every day that is until this day A flat tire, an open door, the beeping of the car, a purse in the middle of the road. A hot milf bound in the back of a black Toyota Tundra, massive breasts bound with evil bailing twine. A brutal wooden gag, safety glasses, taped up hands. A hunt!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear The Woodsman

Horror Movie Hottie Makes a Hard Deal

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Nora Reily has been down on her luck lately. She hasn't been able to find jobs easily, and the ones she finds she can't hold onto for long. Like anyone else, though, Nora has bills to pay, so no matter what she needs some way to get that money. That was how she made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd. Now she owes O.T. money, and worse, she owes his employer Eugene, but she doesn't have it to pay back, and still she needs more.

Lucky for her, O.T. says he won't bring Eugene into the matter if Nora will agree to star in one or two of his home movies. It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for. All she has to do is take a pill and come with him. When she wakes up from that pill, however is when the real horror movie starts. Nora suddenly finds herself trapped, held down to the floor by a thick metal bar over her neck. She tries to pull herself out from underneath it, but it's too low, her head is stuck, she can't move. And the.

Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Horror Movie Hottie Makes a Hard Deal

TG2 Club Bt Part 19

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 34:03
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 273.7 MB

Download TG2 Club Bt Part 19

Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Another in the "Terror Perverse!" series from Poland's Teraz Films, combining "hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books...with hilariously-unintelligible accents, Jacques Cousteau-style line delivery, a blistering-hot, oiled-up female body, and brutal Bdsm action in creepy settings, dished out by creepier goons in creepier-still rubber masks.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:36
Video: 640x416, XviD, 1448kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Am I Fired?

Angelica Heart has a really bad opinion about one of her teachers, Mr. Major. So she decides to visit the man and tells him how bad teacher he is. and when it's done, she fires him. But Mr. Major doesn't take critics lightly, and show the pretty Principal, that she cannot just fire him and get away with it.

Duration: 37:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Am I Fired?

Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.

Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body. Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves. Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy? That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.

Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt. Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Duration: 43:54

File size: 521.6 MB

Download Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black

Maggie Mead Rosebud

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Pd went to the store and he almost left thinking they didn't have anything to keep him busy for the night. Then he saw Maggie Mead in the parking lot and knew he had to have her. She didn't have a price tag so Pd just packed her up, threw her in a cart and brought her home. Now it is time to give this new toy a test.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 487.8 MB

Download Maggie Mead Rosebud

IR Josi's Hand Cans - Josi Valentine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.

Dozens of clothes pins adorn her be.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download IR Josi's Hand Cans - Josi Valentine

Lost In Rope

Release Year: 2015

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.

Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up. Her legs are spread wide open, suspended several feet off of the ground. Here her pussy is exposed, and he can see how wet she is getting. She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.

Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up. It is good that she wants it so badly. She would be getting it either way.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lost In Rope

Morgan Lefay

As is usual with a new girl we tie her up and interview her. In Morgan's case she gets a rope around her neck tied off to the ankle of one leg. The one leg she ask that it not be tied too. She also has a chest harness on that jut her DD's out like Barbra Bush's eyes. She has to lean over due to that neck rope, wearing her pretty dress and sporting her long hair. She's peppered with all type of personal questions: First time she sucked cock, first fucking, how old she is, what she does for a living, how long she's been into bondage...yada yada yada, then she's gagged with a giant ring gag. She's told to stick her tongue out and honey is poured upon it.

Duration: 56:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Morgan Lefay

Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

Put together Danyel Cheeks, Draghixa, and Lia Baren, and you have one of the best bondage and discipline movies you've ever seen! Don't take my word for it. Shane, at one time in the movie, lost consciousness from the pleasure of the pain! ---Bruce Seven

Duration: 59:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1424kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rock Work (Drone Edition)

Studio: Bondage Life
Cast: Rachel Greyhound
Genres: bdsm, bondage

It's road work time at The Ranch and this time your favorite creature has a little help when Lita Lecherous joins in on the fun! In the never ending battle against falling rocks and gravel, Lita and Greyhound head outside to clear the driveway. Naked, collared and wrist shackled, they both toss small rocks, break gravel with an axe, shovel dirt and rake the driveway to clear it out and make it safe to drive on in this beautiful outdoor stream!

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3004kbps

File size: 720.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rock Work (Drone Edition)

Plain Clothes & Rope

Studio: Restricted Senses
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Zipped , Ballgag, Gag, Collar, Boots, Roped

Mina is hogtied wearing plain street clothes and heels. She has her elbows tightly bound on screen, she is ballgagged and frog tied in pink rope. The Doxy vibrator makes an appearance and taunts her to tears. Finally just when I thought I was going to let her go, I tie a rope to her gag strap pulling her head back and tightly tying it off to her crotch rope and make her undo the rope herself. Poor Mina.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 287kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Plain Clothes & Rope

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Casey Calvert loves rope. It's the light stuff that she has experience with. But today she is going to learn something about heavy metal.

At first all she is required to do is languish. That is hard enough for a newbie. But then I decided to make things interesting. Weights to pull her tits through the frame of a bed. From below I cane them to make her bite down on her ball gag.

Rope has a bit of give, but iron holds fast. I laid her out spread eagle and there was nothing she could do when I went at her pussy with the most powerful vibrator she had ever seen. It's a hell of a tease because she isn't allowed to cum until I've set up clothes pins all over her body. If she can find release when they are on, we'll see if she can enjoy it when I tear them away.

Format: m4v
Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2247kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 779.7 MB

Download Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Casey Calvert loves rope. It's the light stuff that she has experience with. But today she is going to learn something about heavy metal.

At first all she is required to do is languish. That is hard enough for a newbie. But then I decided to make things interesting. Weights to pull her tits through the frame of a bed. From below I cane them to make her bite down on her ball gag.

Rope has a bit of give, but iron holds fast. I laid her out spread eagle and there was nothing she could do when I went at her pussy with the most powerful vibrator she had ever seen. It's a hell of a tease because she isn't allowed to cum until I've set up clothes pins all over her body. If she can find release when they are on, we'll see if she can enjoy it when I tear them away.

Format: m4v
Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2247kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 779.7 MB

Download Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Tinker Toy

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tinker Toy

Vibration

She pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Vibration

No Dignity - Alisha Adams

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

It is almost comical how much these models think alike sometimes. They come in expecting some kind of glamorous shoot and invariably don't see that something is wrong the second PD decides to put them into bondage.

Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation. The cold iron locked around her neck and wrists should have given her a clue. It looks like he'll just have to be less subtle.
He strips her down and locks her back up, not just to expose her but also to show her exactly how much control he has over her life right now. Whether she feels pain or pleasure is a matter of how he feels at the moment. One second he's whipping her to tears and the next she is cumming at his command. She has no modesty or dignity left, so she may as well learn to love it.
She is going to have a long time to think about that. The chair that PD straps her int.

Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 601.3 MB

Download No Dignity - Alisha Adams

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Nipple clamps

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RickSavage

After a lot more slapping and flogging Derrick vibes her pussy with the and finally lets her cum. Next newcomer Jasmine is on all fours tied up by her curvy hips to the ceiling rafter. Nipple clamps hang tight on her tits and her pussy is wet and ready for cock.

Duration: 56:39
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

Download Nipple clamps

Back for More

Release Year: 2011
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

314 has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Sister Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined. SD has some vicious clover clamps and they are going to leave their marks for sure.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

It Hurts Not to Hurt

Release Year: 2017

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.

After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.

He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a c.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download It Hurts Not to Hurt

Player part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Player part 2

Bondage Barbie

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Cangue - Maggie Mead

That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached.

What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.

Duration: 43:14

File size: 511.6 MB

Download Cangue - Maggie Mead

First Time Fucks All - Kinsley Anne - 720p

Cast: Kinsley Anne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kinsley doesn't have a lot of experience with BDSM. It's intrigued her, but she's ready to jump in with both feet. As the ropes go on Kinsley goes through a mix of emotions. Fear and excitement are among them. She's not sure what to make of the predicament she's found herself in.
She likes it when OT handles her roughly. The bondage excites her, but the treatment she receives is definitely worth her trip. She's tightly bound and helpless and she's being handled by a madman. He exposes her perfect round ass and checks her for wetness.
"Drippy!" he says.
OT asked what she wanted to try. Like any newbie Kinsley requested suspension and a fucking machine. She gets both in spades. Multiple induced orgasms are a sure bet for Kinsley. There's a first time for everything!

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download First Time Fucks All - Kinsley Anne - 720p

Domination victim - Zafira

Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Zafira
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation, Bound, Whipped, Toys

'What's going on here?' asks surprised Zenza, when he spots that his secretaries Angelica and Zafira have been going down on each other in his absence. Time to teach the two nasty ladies who's the boss in here! He starts with Zafira, takes the frightened gal to his secret chamber.

Duration: 40:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 900.9 MB

Download Domination victim - Zafira

Sarah Blake

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

TG2 Club Kt Part 18

There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 50:19
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

Download TG2 Club Kt Part 18

Extreme Voxxxing Part 1 - Victoria Voxxx

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Victoria Voxxx is a tough cookie. No time is waisted putting her in a difficult position. With her arms above her head she's already struggling before the show even starts. Alice is just a head on a barrel as the members begin asking questions.
It's time for some extreme Voxxxing. The show starts with Victoria's legs being pulled apart. So wide in fact that she's barely able to stand on the floor. To come down she has to offer the members something. Her first offers are not adequate, but soon enough she's getting it.
After coming down off the suspension Victoria gets impaled. It's the one pole prison and it's deep this time. The electricity is hooked up and the interrogation begins. Any answer the members don't like results in a stiff shock.

Duration: 55:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Extreme Voxxxing Part 1 - Victoria Voxxx

Sport School Part 1

Victims one by one fastened face down on the wooden bench and unspeakably painful and degrading whipping by rubber skipping-rope first by each of the classmates and later by the sadistic coach, who left their naked asses bloody red with girls yelling loudly. Watch these girls get punished and baptized in their own tears!

Duration: 59:06
Video: 544x416, XviD, 1257kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 598.8 MB

Download Sport School Part 1

Gamer Girl Vol.2 - The Whorecade

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial

Part 2 of Eden's extreme anal therapy continues with her getting savagely speared in the ass by Orderly Pain. He launches her off his cock to make her fly through the air onto the dildos sticking out from the wall, playing with her like a video game. Dr. Mercies steps in from time to time too, so that the two psychiatric proctology professionals can work together to treat Eden's filthy soul. Eventually, her ass and spirit give out, and they take her down from the ropes. But a little piss and cum power get her going again. Eden is one of the most hardcore hotties we've had the joy of treating. She takes it just as hard and rough as a cartoon video character.

Duration: 32:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7143kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gamer Girl Vol.2 - The Whorecade

TG2 Club Kt Part 03

Duration: 47:24
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 685kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 293.0 MB

Download TG2 Club Kt Part 03

Crissy Moon - Table Talks

Studio: InfernalRestraints

Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met. The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test. She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Crissy Moon - Table Talks

Meat Slap Part 2 - Sasha

For a long time the best part of InfernalRestraints has been the incredible devices. One of the best is the Brank. It slides over Sasha easily and has attachments to gag her, blind her, and keep it all locked into place.

It's not like she is going anywhere. PD has her locked to a post in his barn and everything he wants to do to her can be done right there. With a few minor adjustments he can push her cunt into the air for a rough fucking or put her on her ass so he can cane her feet. The only relief she will get is when he decides to go get some sleep, leaving her on the floor to rest up and get ready for more.

The next day is not any easier, though. Sasha may not be chained to her stump for the day but that freedom comes with a cost. PD needs better access to her ass if he is going to cane and flog it. It becomes even more important when he decides to it. If she can handle the intense double penetration that he has for her, she can handle anything.

Duration: 43:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.5 MB

Download Meat Slap Part 2 - Sasha

Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Cast: Kendra Barbie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Electro Play

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva

Holding up stocks is a tiring enough task in itself, but Dia knows better than to think that is all PD will want from her. Holding the weight will soon be the least of her worries when he sets his mind to making her scream. She has got a strong will and she has suffered for him before, so breaking her down is not going to be easy. But a mind as perverse as his can twist anything into torment, even her rewards. She goes from stoic to hysterical pretty quickly, something PD loves to see. Dia is nothing if not committed to the service of suffering.

Duration: 41:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 488.3 MB

Download Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva

Back