Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Resolved By Corporal Punishment part 11

No one wants to go to court. No nn e wants to end up with a judgement against them, and / or a court record. We locate and investigate cases that have been filed, or are about to be filed in Conciliation Courts, involving girls over the age of 18. Then, we go into action. 1) We contact the girl and explain that we will completely Satisfy th plaintiff's claim against her. 2) We Guarantee that we will arrange to have the case against her Dismissed with No record of the girl's involvement, if she will agree to one condition: She must visit Raven Hill, and submit to corporal punishment, in the form of three, authentic, are-bottomed spankings, to "pay" for her misdeeds.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:47
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download Resolved By Corporal Punishment part 11

Safe House Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely fuck her face, but it turns out to be worse. He wants to hear her scream. She would love to deny him the pleasure, to grit her teeth against the fear and pain, but with this tiny device in place she can't help herself.
It's part of her conditioning, a very important part, actually. She can't hold anything back from him. When he makes a demand it should be her entire life's goal to fulfill it immediately. She knows it, too. She knew the second she opened her eyes in this place that her life had changed. It isn't hers anymore. She belongs to him now, entirely. PD is trying to desensitize Hazel to the things that she has to endure. She knows what his plan is, but how much good is that going to do her? It doesn't make a difference if she can't do anything about it. I.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Safe House Part 2

IR Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Dec 13, 2019
I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.

Format: avi
Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Poor Choices Dana Vixen Pd

Dana Vixen thinks she has to make a choice. PD says he is either going to fuck her or make her suffer. That is a lie, though. In the end he is going to do both, he just wants to make her feel like she has a little bit of control. It is important to have this illusion. If she thinks that everything has already been taken away from her she will resist him. When he makes her think there is still something left to lose she becomes much more compliant. It is amazing the things you can do to her when she thinks that maybe soon you will stop.

Duration: 46:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Poor Choices Dana Vixen Pd

Empty Vessel - Lavender Rayne

Lavender Rayne is a slut. It sets her apart from the rest of the world. Everyone needs to feel like they have a purpose, but a real slut knows what hers is without question. A slut exists to serve and please. She is not so much a person as she is a possession. Whoever owns her can control and define her. It is like being an empty vessel that PD fills with his dark desires.

Duration: 41:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 465.2 MB

Download Empty Vessel - Lavender Rayne

Mei Mara Day 2

Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments PD has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them. He restrains her in whichever way fits his plan best and then just goes to town on her body. He picks the right level of exposure, sets up the angles like an artist, and the suffering begins. It does not matter if he plants her in the ground, locks her in a cage or mounts her to a cold, iron frame. One way or another he has a plan for her. One she will not enjoy.

Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 768.8 MB

Download Mei Mara Day 2

Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Pussy Torment part 1 Vicci

Vicci visibly trembles with excitement because she is appearing in her First video ever. After being put into strict bondage, Vicci literally gasps with joy when Rick soundly spanks her cute tushie with his bare ahnd and then with a wicked riding crop.

Duration: 55:02
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1519kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 665.7 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 1 Vicci

Nightmares At Summercamp

Release Year: 2020

Kristine Anderson is a piss poor student. So bad, in fact, that she had to sign up for a little extra tutoring with Dee. But this study camp is nothing like what she had anticipated and Dee is nothing like the sisters she is used to dealing with. A sharp crack on the knuckles from a ruler would be a welcome punishment in comparison to the things Sd does. Every wrong answer Kristine gives is met with a sharp current directed through her nipples and clit. Sd quizzes her on Spelling, Math and Geography, all of which Kristine fails at miserably. Every shock is meant to jog her memory while they make her scream, but there is just no way to remember something you never knew in the first place. Sister Dee is going to give her a chance to contemplate her lesson for the day. When she leaves Kristine still bound to her seat the only thing she does not turn off is the flow of current.

Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 398.6 MB

Download Nightmares At Summercamp

Insex - The Ripening part 2

She is exhausted! She had to stand in "the hole". The shooting starts at the morning and PD pours a bucked of dirt over the faces.
Then they are bound to the chairs. Then electroshocks. Later the day they are restrained in the woods for some hour.
The highlight is the end with the slow hanging! The bassin slowly fills with water so that the rope acquires tighter and tighter!

Format: avi
Duration: 50:21
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1711kbps

File size: 681.5 MB

Download Insex - The Ripening part 2

Bitch in a Box - Wenona

Release Year: 2014

PD has wenona locked away in a box and iron mask as he gets her to down a whole bucket of water. Whenever she spills, even just one drop, PD is there to make sure she learns better. Once she gets it all down the mask comes off and PD reminds the little cunt of her place.

Next comes the ring gag and a tongue clamp. After she is given the vibrator and makes the mistake of cumming without asking for permission. PD makes sure his toy knows better for next time.

PD lays her out nicely exposed on a cross of ingenious. First he fits her for a nice big cock for her twat then he rams another one down her throat while she gags and sputters. She tries to resist so PD canes her ass until she remembers her place. She begs to get that dildo back in her mouth hole. Afterwards she screams and cries while PD takes his cane to her again.

Duration: 38:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 573.1 MB

Download Bitch in a Box - Wenona

Dual Truck Hood Ornaments

Genres: ballet boots, cinch straps, compression, corsets, electrical, gags, girls on/as vehicles, high heels, inversion, oral, outdoors, pedestal/figurehead, suspension, transport

Gord is ready to go truck ornaments again, but this time he wants double the action. Mina Meow and Natalie Minx came up just to help him get his fantasy rolling. These girls just love working with each other, and you're going to love seeing them hang from and suck-off on Bertha (Gord's truck)...

Duration: 31:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1263kbps

File size: 322.3 MB

Download Dual Truck Hood Ornaments

The Sweetest Kiss

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to m.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download The Sweetest Kiss

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Tit Slave Casting Part 2

When my slaves really misbehave I bind them in chains and ravage their boobs. I get great satisfaction in watching them squirm and knowing that I am the cause for their squirming. I love to give my slave a good stern whipping as part of her tit torment punishment and to tie a naked slave up in chains during her breast bondage sessions

Duration: 41:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Tit Slave Casting Part 2

Capsized - Phoenix Rose

When Cyd rubbed a bit of capsaicin on Phoenix Rose we knew we'd get a reaction. What we weren't expecting was for it to turn her into a sobbing mess in seconds flat. She can't control herself enough to form words, which is just as well because there is nothing for her to say. The beauty of pepper-juice is that once it is applied it just has to run its course, there is nothing she could say to make it stop.

When she finally calms down and the pain has gone away we put her into some of the leather she was so interested in playing with earlier. The bit that covers her cunt makes her sweat just enough to reactivate the capcaisin. It's so bad Cyd even considers taking it easy on her for a second before laying into her ass with his floggers.

And if there way any question about which part of Phoenix was bearing the brunt of the pain today the last position should erase all doubt. She is hog-tied with her back arched so much she can barely breathe, an ass hook keeps her in place and.

Duration: 52:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Capsized - Phoenix Rose

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Over the years, we've probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It's his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we're witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a "real life" couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there's bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Pussy Torment part 2 Alisha

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl.

Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 2 Alisha

Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black

All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though.

When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.

Duration: 35:09

File size: 395.5 MB

Download Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black

Kidnap Her Scene 24

We are proud to present bondage legend Wenona for a special update on Sexually Broken! Wenona has been modeling for bondage companies for the past 12 years. She is a former runway model, gymnast and collegian athlete. Today is special. Today, for the first time ever, Wenona is going to suck real cock in a bondage shoot.
Completely helpless, bound in the splits on a custom made 6x6 frame, Wenona finds herself with a fucking machine impaled in her tight pussy. She is in an inverted spread position with her sexy mouth at cock height.

Duration: 50:28
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 738.2 MB

Download Kidnap Her Scene 24

TG - Breaking Pointe Part One - Odette Delacroix and Elise Graves

Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.

Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe Part One - Odette Delacroix and Elise Graves

Tit Tie - Red August

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit.

She's got the perfect tits for tying up. The ropes just wrap around them so nicely. Once they are wrapped what can you do with them? Why not attach them to her ankles? Suspended! As she goes spinning around in the air there's more pain and more excited laughter.

With such perfect tits she has to have them bound between two poles. The poles go behind her knees so that pushing down means pulling on her boobs. What a perfect position to make her cum. She cums so hard she drenches the stage.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tit Tie - Red August

With Love, Lily Lane

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane

Merry Clitmas Part Two - Cherry Torn

Most girls get a reward when they suffer enough for their masters, but Cherry Torn has a serious problem. When she is with us at Rtb she has too many masters to satisfy them all. Pleasing one does nothing to stem the tide of demands from all of the others. In fact, by the time she has finished them all the first has already developed new and even more interesting forms of torment to put her through.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 517.0 MB

Download Merry Clitmas Part Two - Cherry Torn

Secret Slut Part Two - Sophie Ryan

Sophie Ryan never saw this coming. The day started so well, in fact. In the beginning her bondage was tight, but comfortable, and if that is all it took to get something big inside of her, why would she complain? Nothing ever stays simple. The price for her earlier orgasms is a steep one. Damon Pierce is not a man who gives reward lightly. She is going to pay for every time she cums with the pain and tears that he enjoys.

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

Download Secret Slut Part Two - Sophie Ryan

Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination

Meet Mollie Rose. She is a brand new face who has never experienced bondage or orgasms like this before. Whenever she cums her body tenses against the bondage. The shackles and cuffs dig in as her body jerks with pleasure. And that is before she takes a ride on the Sybian.

The most intense vibrator in the world is more than a match for Mollie's sensitive and over-stimulated pussy. Even having dozens of clothes pins torn off of her body is not enough to keep her from cumming wildly as the powerful engine buzzes between her legs. Anything that happens to her after that is worth the price if it means she'll get another chance for that kind of rapture.

Duration: 53:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose

Back for More

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

Ultimate Nipple Torment 8 Mayhem

One of the best ways to punish a slavegirl is to torment her nipples, and that's exactly what happens in this great release from Galaxy Productions. Clamps, fingers, and hot wax are used on this restrained slave to put her through the pain she deserves. Watch as she screams and squirms as she is issued her punishment.

Duration: 55:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1399kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 613.9 MB

Download Ultimate Nipple Torment 8 Mayhem

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Player part 1

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal, Blowjob, Vibrator, Double Penetration, Zapper, Fingering

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Player part 1

Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires

Sexy ladies submitting themselves as sex slaves, tied with ropes, gagged, teased & tortured by their masters. Dressed in leather bras, thongs & boots. Leather whipped, nipple chained & feet freezing in ice. The more pain they get the wetter their pussy! And you know that nothing goes together better then pussy and pain! And Jewel's pain tolerance is so high that you're likely to cum before she cries!

Duration: 49:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires

SB Alex More - Nasty Bottle Bitch

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Blowjob, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking

Alex More had a little too much fun. After a night out, she's stumbling in her stilettos and slurring her speech, but Sgt. Miles knows just how to get her cleaned up. He locks her into a strict metal collar and shackles, promising it'll help "process those toxins." The only thing she'll be processing though, is pain.
He snips off her pretty outfit, revealing her gorgeous fit body. Suddenly, it dawns on poor Alex what she's in for. A rough throat fucking brings tears to the naughty little slut's eyes as she whimpers pathetically. She struggles for air and slobbers all over herself, but what's a bitch good for if you can't even fuck her face? He goes to town on her sweet little throat over and over, til she learns to keep her tongue out and take it.
When he's satisfied with her oral performance, Alex is pulled up off her knees and bent over. She could hardly stand earlier; by now she's shaking in her heels as Miles opens up her tight slit with his fingers. Panties around her ankles, h.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SB Alex More - Nasty Bottle Bitch

Piece of Pie

Cast: 314
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

The digits of pi 3.14... are infinite. So is the depravity of it's namesake 314. She met up with INSEX at a primal festival and she made her desires known. She wanted to get tied up and hit. 314 isn't a newbie when it comes to these activities. Her sexy body has known it's fair share of beatings. There's something different about how we do it though. She's immobile, stripped naked, and her body no longer belongs to her. Her bush is too long for his liking. So he singes it. Her dripping holes are perfect for Mr Pogo. So he uses them. He causes her just the right amount of fear, pain, pleasure. She gets exactly what she came for.

Duration: 37:53
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps

File size: 786.6 MB

Download Piece of Pie

Dddy's Little Girl Rain

Rain DeGrey has described our live feed process as "challenging". If that isn't the understatement of the century I don't know what is. Challenging is having to stand in an uncomfortable position for a little bit of time. What we are doing to her is downright brutal.

It starts off tame. That may be where she got the impression that today would only be slightly difficult. We ask her a few questions about her past like we actually care, but really it is just a way to soften her up and make her feel vulnerable before we get to the tough stuff.

What comes next brings her to tears. First we jam a cock so far down her throat she gags on it. Next we put her on her knees, PD and Matt each grab a cane, and they go to town on the soles of her feet. The first few blows make her shudder and wince but as they start to synchronize their blows she starts to sob uncontrollably.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 520.7 MB

Download Dddy's Little Girl Rain

Extreme Action

Cast: Jennifer Best

This week we have a no holds barred, sensory assault as Ms. Jennifer Best is manhandled by Ivan. Right out of the gate, no time is wasted as Ivan clamps Jennifer's taut nipples and gets to reddening her flesh. And once her backside is a satisfactory shade of beet red, Jennifer is strung up by her feet from the rafters for a little more punishment. Dual floggers flail before the clamps are applied to her pussy and Jennifer coos in pain as she swings to and fro. She involuntarily lifts as electricity is applied, and at this point, I have come to realize that Ivan is a man of few words, yet a man of extreme action...When Jennifer next finds herself precariously perched up on her tippy-toes, her Master does his best to show her even more of a shocking time as she teeters on the edge. And her akward balancing act becomes even more of an twisted art-form when the vibe is press tight against her cunt...Next, more clamps are applied on Jennifer's ample bosom. By know she must surely be numb b.

Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Extreme Action

Hot Tears Part Two - Elise

Elise wanted her fantasies fulfilled and S Dee is part of all of them. There is no substitute for the touch of another woman. She can be hot or cold, dangerous or safe, but she is always sensual. S Dee knows exactly what Elise wants and she can give it to her. Elise craves someone to give her corporal punishment and the kind of attention she cannot get from a man.

Duration: 41:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 467.4 MB

Download Hot Tears Part Two - Elise

Torture Galaxy - Sg Scene 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 52:38
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 423.9 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Sg Scene 01

HT - A State Of Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orga.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - A State Of Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer

Painful Sorority Initiation Jane

Jane is pledging for a sorority. As part of her initiaation her tell her that she must make a B&D video with Master Rick Savage. Well... the Master is happy to oblige. He commands the Co-ed to strip for the camera then touches and teases her all natural body before introducing it to the pleasure of pain. Breast flogging, nipple pinching, clothes-pin torment, strict bondage and ass spanking and paddling turn this pledge's firm tushie a bright shade of crimson.

Duration: 55:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps

File size: 670.9 MB

Download Painful Sorority Initiation Jane

Player - Scene 2 - Jade Indica - HD 720p

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

Download Player - Scene 2 - Jade Indica - HD 720p

Back