Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Creep Suck

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints.
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 660.6 MB

Download Creep Suck

Living Bondage Fantasy - Maggie Mead

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

PD is a master at getting inside the minds of his subjects. He asks just the right questions to set sweet little Maggie Mead off. What turns her on is him, his brilliance with bondage, his deep fetishism, and his cock.

Immediately Maggie is cuffed. She's shaking. He's making her tell him about the things she'd like him to do to her. When he mentions sucking cock she lights up.

The bondage is so simple yet so effective. PD toys with her as she eagerly plays with his dick. She's so horny for it that she begs him to fuck her.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Living Bondage Fantasy - Maggie Mead

Lydia Black is locked into the automatic blowjob machine

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

There are some new members in town and they really want to hear Lydia. They have her yell taunts at the camera and call herself degrading names. She's strapped down to the sybian and her head is locked to the automatic blowjob machine. Her face is pushed over and over again onto the dick and she has no way to stop it.

An insex mask is put on her face and she's laid on her back. The boys go to town fucking her wet pussy. She moans and screams and says "Fuck You Joel" as she's been told to. As the dicks hammer down on her she screams louder and louder in orgasms. The whole table shakes as she gets pounded.

With her arms over the top of the table in strappado Lydia's face is open to swallow the dicks. She barely has time to breath as her face gets fucked hard. You can see her getting dizzy and heady with the breath play. That doesn't stop the endless onslaught of giant cocks down her throat. It only means they add a vibrator to make her cum harder while struggling to breathe.

Duration: 37:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lydia Black is locked into the automatic blowjob machine

Loosen Up That Hole - Dixon Mason

Dixon Mason loves it when bad things happen to her. It's the twin feelings of pain and humiliation that really get her pussy wet. That's why I bent her over, shoved an inflatable dildo up her ass and pumped it up to max size before I start bruising her ass with a leather paddle. I need to loosen that hole, in case I want use it later.

She makes a pretty good pin cushion, too. Caged up she has no place to move when I start putting wooden skewers through the bars. She is completely immobilized with the threat of being impaled when I apply the final bit of torment; an intense induced orgasm that threatens to make her body buck.

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 964.3 MB

Download Loosen Up That Hole - Dixon Mason

Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

Mia Gold was too busy talking to listen when Cyd Black told her what he was going to do to her. She was expecting the metal bondage to just be around her wrists and ankles. She had no idea she would be gagged with it, too. And not just one gag. Cyd Black has more than enough ways to silence her.

The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.

Metal gags can be attached to all kinds of things. First he screws her into a column, just to keep her in place. Even better, though, he attached her gag to her ass hook. Whenever she squirms it starts to fuck her ass. And a few probing fingers in her slit will really give her incentive to wriggle around. The tiger balm on her clit is another nice touch to get things heated up.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

Panic and Euphoria - Felonie

She says she likes riding that line, the one between panic and euphoria. It reminds me of a tryptych of Bosch. On one side, Paradise. On the other side, Hell. It is the center panel that fascinates. And that is where we find felonie.

He's strapped her elbows behind her back until they nearly touch. Another strap covers her nipples. Toes tied together. Ass plug. Dildo. A set of stocks screwed onto her neck. She comes hard and fast, not bothering to ask permission. Now she has to be punished. We have to ask did she forget on purpose? Because the look in her eyes tells us that she's fallen to one side of the line. Euphoria.

Bosch would have appreciated this side of PD. He contorts and twists the faces of pretty girls. PD slips wire hooks on either side of felonie's mouth and then inserts a nose hook. Now she looks like a living skull.

Felonie takes a whipping on her feet and ass, at first screaming, but learning to be silent and thank PD for each strike. When she's bound to a fu.

Format: real
Duration: 41:36
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 134.9 MB

Download Panic and Euphoria - Felonie

Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful girl

Release Year: 2019

Sexy blonde in red dress, in white panties, with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. CLothespins on her nipples. He fucks her naked wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a young slavegirl with hot breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4263kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful girl

Wishlist

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

friend Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.

Duration: 58:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.9 MB

Download Wishlist

Temporary Indisposed!

Ashley is a temporary worker who keeps getting grabbed, bound and gagged by her unbalanced roommate. The luckless lady is bound and gagged after working as a secretary, nurse's aide, waitress, workout instructor, mail and other professional pursuits. Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of one of Harmony's all-time buxom bondagettes.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Temporary Indisposed!

The Wrecking Ball

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.

When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she's upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

Download The Wrecking Ball

Realtimebondage - I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment. PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.

Duration: 49:26

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Realtimebondage - I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

HdT Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Jul 17, 2019
Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.

She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun.

She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

Download HdT Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Sinful - Eden Sin - 720p

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Breast Flogging, Caning, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Drool, Fingering, Flogging

Eden Sin's name is perfectly themed for the way things are going to go for her on today's show. When she starts out, Eden is pristine. She is adorable and petite and all gussied up in a little pink dress. Were it not for the rope around her neck and thighs, you might think she were on her way to the park for a nice picnic. As our show goes on though, she is sullied with the filth of carnal want and sin, and it's all thanks to us.

Matt Williams fits Eden's mouth with a huge black ball gag, holding her face in a look of permanent surprise. Then he slices off that little dress of hers so he can see how hard her nipples have already gotten from the excitement. Once he sees how much they are sticking out it's all he can do to clip some nipple clamps onto her and watch as she winces. The winces turn to shudders as Matt takes out the whip and begins tearing into her chest with it.

Next Matt puts Eden down on her back and ties her feet up behind her head by the ankles. He ties her nippl.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sinful - Eden Sin - 720p

Corporal Punishments Make Willow Hayes Cum Harder Than Ever

We asked Willow Hayes: "Are you ready for some Infernal Restraints?". She didn't hesitate a second before responding with an enthusiastic, "Yes, please." So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense BDSM experience and we deliver all that she can handle. Sometimes life is too sweet to describe. We love our jobs.

OT is up to bat with this one. She's spent some time languishing on the floor in our Bolero Leather Straight Jacket from The Strockroom, but we don't want her to get too comfortable. As soon as she looks like she is nodding off, content with her bondage, he walks in with a nasty, electrical surprise for her. Just the sound of the current arcing between its prongs is enough to get Willow sitting upright. OT ties her long hair into a gag for her and gets ready to play.

It isn't all corporal punishment when you come to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest.

Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download Corporal Punishments Make Willow Hayes Cum Harder Than Ever

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Freedom in Submission - Cherry Torn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

What do you get when she doesn't know the 'ropes', hasn't 'outed' before, innocent and fresh enough that talking still means something? Cherry -- all of 19 and with a natural penchant for helplessness and sacrifice. Cherry -- a natural beauty, lithe, sinuous and the grace to give her all. She accepts the ropes with a tremble of excitement from deep within. One of those so very rare young women who gives her all without reservation, who knows that submission is freedom.

Duration: 40:56
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 133.0 MB

Download Freedom in Submission - Cherry Torn

Locked and Stocked

314 wants a man who is dangerous. She wants a sick sadist to use her and toss her away like a handful of tissues. She does not even want to offer herself to such a man. She wants him to look at her, know what he wants and take it. She has fantasies of what he would do to her. None of them compare to the reality of having PD take control.

Duration: 53:43

File size: 604.1 MB

Download Locked and Stocked

Bondage Classics Part 11

Outdoor Bondage Doublecross You'll see her spread-eagled out doors on a wood cross with her captor's hands kneading her helpless body.
Erotic Denial They were, tightly tied in the forbidden fruit that had been teasing and the entire school, now open and on display
Breast Bondage Beautiful Jennifer is made to pay the prive of severe tit torture in oreder to serve penavce and save her falling marriage.
Code Of Honor Alice cheats on her husband, and her boy-in-law takes revenge in the family tradition. She receives lots of cruel lashes!
Rude Arousal Darlene, the little town flirt, is taught a lesson in bondage and dicipline by the local girls. It's tough lesson never to be forgotten.

Duration: 58:41
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1478kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download Bondage Classics Part 11

Modern Inquisition - Karin

There have been several witnesses reporting this scandolous, trouble making girl. It was announced that she has been seen laying completely naked in nature, lolling her infamous body in the sun and even masturbating! What a shame! But we have been informed about her, so the girl has been arrested and marched off for prison and re-education in our bastille
Karin, prisoner no.18, so got the chance to train against her badness and perverse longings, supported by the organisations therapies. The Reverend woman decided to keep her as a long-time inmate, as it seems to be recommended to change her personal character by completely restructuring her mind. The Reverend is sure, Karin is a modern witch. Beside severe methods of punishment a painful therapy begins.

Duration: 56:23
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Karin

Player

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Player

Angel, Elise, Elizabeth & Eva

It is Christmas at The Attic. And as things get started we see the room is well dressed for the holidays; complete with tree, presents, roaring fire and several bound women. Let's see, we have Elise in a hogtie before the fire. Eva is in the ITA jail cell serving up coffee as the Human Espresso Machine, Angel is secured in The Apparatus while Elizabeth is caged over in the corner. It isn't long before Santa jumps in and starts stapling ribbon and a Christmas sock to Elise's big toes and shoulders. He the stops at Eva, the Human Espresso Machine, and orders up a cappuccino. Santa then moves over to Angel and rakes the platform she's been tippy toe on so she's left to hold herself up by her arms and neck. Finally, Santa makes his way over to Elizabeth to staple a Christmas sock on each breast.

Santa now has Angel, Elise and Elizabeth in a huge neck & wrist stock. All three girls fastened together, standing in the middle of the room. Their necks and wrists firmly situated within the l.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Angel, Elise, Elizabeth & Eva

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.

Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.

The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

Luna Rival - Rigid Restraints

Cast: Luna Rival
Genres: Hardcore, Lesbian, Anal, Double penetration, Strapon, Light bdsm, Threesome ffm, Cumshot, Small tits, Natural

In this sequel to Supple Restraints Luna is bound with only metal. These restraints are harsh and unforgiving. Each position is unyielding. Luna struggles, but there is very little option for her. Each movement is painful and tiring. Bound in this way she is completely at the mercy of her captor. He removes her clothes without any fight from luna. She just lays there as he exposes her.

Duration: 37:40
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps

File size: 779.8 MB

Download Luna Rival - Rigid Restraints

Play Thing - Juliette March, Elise Graves

Juliette March has never had her holes played with like this. That much is apparent. She is just too uncomfortable with the entire ordeal. You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts.

Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away. That is humiliating, but not the worst of it. It is how Juliette cannot contain herself when Elise decides to give her a taste of pussy. The reluctance is completely gone the second her tongue tastes those juices.

Duration: 44:04

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing - Juliette March, Elise Graves

Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.

Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.

Phase 1 is mind-fucks. He has a horrifying taser and just the sound is enough to make Rain scream in fear. She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.

Phase 2 is real fucks. If Rain thought being stripped of her gadgets and guns was the most humiliating thing t.

Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Wrong House: Cookies - Dakota Marr

Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Caning

A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!

Duration: 41:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps

File size: 852.9 MB

Download Wrong House: Cookies - Dakota Marr

Trials of a Tease - Bronte

Bronte spends her entire life being a cock-tease to the men around her. That kind of behavior is unacceptable when she is with PD, though. He is going to get revenge for every guy that she has manipulated with her looks. She has humiliated dozens of boys, promising them all kinds of pleasure to get what she wants and then kicking them to the curb before she puts out.

It is a mystery why she does not give her body up more often. She obviously loves having her holes filled. Being handled roughly makes her cunt juicy and whenever she cums there is a fountain pouring out of it. All it takes is a man powerful enough to make sure she pays what was promised.

Duration: 52:59

File size: 596.0 MB

Download Trials of a Tease - Bronte

Punished Poolside

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside

Charlotta Submissive Bondage Massage

Is this the best orgasm of her life? With her legs spread and bound with rope, she's vulnerable. She's at the mercy of a master of bondage. But she trusts her. And that's key. She knows it's only with trust that she can reach the dopamine-fuelled orgasms that are about to come. This film is deeper, darker and more powerful than any bondage movie we've created before. If you know how incredibly sensual, liberating and arousing these techniques are, you'll need no convincing to watch this. But if these sexual practices are new to you, we urge you to watch this with an open mind. Because this is the ultimate sensory experience.

Duration: 55:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Charlotta Submissive Bondage Massage

HdT - Jade Indica - Player II

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Ring Gag, Blowjob, Vibrator, Double Penetration, Zapper

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Download HdT - Jade Indica - Player II

RTB Pain is Love Part 4 - Bella Rossi

We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a . We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.

With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't take .

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RTB Pain is Love Part 4 - Bella Rossi

In The Hole Part 2 - Claire Adams (2020)

Claire's hands are still stuck in the floor below her. Her body hangs - attached at the ankles - to the spreader above her. Sister Dee focuses her attention on Claire's tits. Eliciting some beautiful sobs.
Sister Dee isn't above giving Claire pleasure. It's important to make your subject feel good so they remember what they are missing when they are suffering for you.
Missing your hands beneath the boards is one thing, but not being able to see your entire body is completely disorienting. Claire suffers an intense caning while her head hangs between the boards of the barn.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

Download In The Hole Part 2 - Claire Adams (2020)

Kinsley Anne

Cast: Kinsley Annes
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

When we saw Kinsley Annes body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible. Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy. Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features.

Duration: 38:06
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 784.7 MB

Download Kinsley Anne

Cangue - Maggie Mead

That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached.

What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

Download Cangue - Maggie Mead

Riding Iron - Zayda J

From the second you see Zayda J in her hot red dress you can tell this is going to be a good day. PD has her pacing in circles, working on her posture and her form. Every step she takes is supposed to be a study in seduction. Each move needs to look natural and intentional, no matter the circumstances. She has to be able to maintain her composure without fail. That means she can expect PD to break her with his training. He is going to remake her just the way he wants her. A seductive little walking, talking fuck-toy.

Duration: 47:11

File size: 530.7 MB

Download Riding Iron - Zayda J

Ransom - Demi Sutra, London River

Cast: Demi Sutra, London River, Rob Piper
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Strap-on, Squirting, Lesbian, Dildo, Pissing, Suspension, Electrical Play, Ebony, FaceSitting

Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone. They've every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.

Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Ransom - Demi Sutra, London River

Love Drug - Dixon Mason

When you lock a pair of sluts like Dixon Mason and Sasha in a cage together you have to expect that they will do what comes naturally eventually. If PD has given them a little bit of chemical enhancement to spur them on, it is just a coincidence. It takes some serious contorting for them to even get into position and before either one of them can really get off he has returned. He is going to make them do some work on the farm before he lets them finish enjoying each other. If they want any of the privileges he has to offer they are going to have to earn them.

Duration: 52:33

File size: 591.1 MB

Download Love Drug - Dixon Mason

Tourist trap Part 1

Two women are part of a protest in a South American jungle paradise.
When one is captured by a paramilitary group the other tries to break her out. Shes unsuccessful though and she too is bound and teased.
Great ties and suspensions for its time! A classic oldie, this will appeal to your primal instincts.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 640x480, XviD, 3159kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tourist trap Part 1

Loud - Daisy Ducati, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014

Daisy Ducati is "something like a pain slut." By that she means she loves having her body tested, being pushed into subspace, and suffering as much painful punishment as she can physically or mentally stand. She has a hot tanned body and is rocking a tiny little skirt that shows off her amazing ass. Her tank top hugs her tits well enough to put all kinds of wicked ideas in our heads.

Daisy is Loud. It isn't really her fault. For some reason the things that Jack Hammer does to her just get her going. He's got the good sense to keep her gagged through most of it because there is no reason he should have to suffer just because she is. It's all pussy torture for her today. Take a look at it and you'll see why. We couldn't tell you why but it looks like it is just begging for someone to abuse it.

It starts with the whip. It's a sharp, precise kind of pain. The tip of it cuts across her pussy lips and clit and sends searing pain all throughout her body. It's like a sharp shock or a l.

Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Loud - Daisy Ducati, Jack Hammer

Player Pt 2

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal, Blowjob, Vibrator, Double Penetration, Zapper, Fingering

Download Player Pt 2

Back