Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

Download Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Whiny Bitch part 2

Lunch time for a live show is always entertaining. Our bitch this time is Elise Graves and for some reason she didn't remember that dogs eat from a bowl on the floor. She seemed particularly distraught at the idea, but even through her tears and objections we made sure that she ate her meal.

We make her choke it down because she needs to have some strength for later. On an empty stomach we have found her service and stamina to both be lacking. Maybe with her healthy meal of canine delicacies she will last a little bit longer.

The face fucking machine makes an appearance, too. The way it works is phenomenal. Strapped to the back of her head, it keeps a perfect rhythm so that Elise can just relax, open up, and keep sucking cock endlessly.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download Whiny Bitch part 2

Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Hot girl in black blouse, with big tits, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful slut with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 32:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5781kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl Full HD 1080p

Hexed!

Suddenly, she finds herself under the control of this mysterious entity, as she is restrained in one position after another, including handcuffs, ropes, leather straps, a Martin Rigid-Cuff, and even in plastic bondage and tape! Our feline poltergeist does not neglect to vary lovely Rosamunde's garb - she wears a red dress, 2 different evening gowns, a bra and short skirt

Format: avi
Duration: 43:50
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

Download Hexed!

Left for the Cleaners - Sophie Ryan

Poor little Sophie. friend Dee abandons her and she thinks that PD, of all people, will come to her rescue. Well, it does not take her long to realize what a mistake that was. If she thought that being tied up and ignored on the floor was painful and humiliating, what he is going to do will be just unbearable. He has got a few interesting ideas on how to clean up such a dirty slut. She will learn soon enough that men do not exist simply to satisfy her needs. They have needs of their own, and this time Sophie will be the one giving all of the satisfaction. She will suck, fuck and cum on command; whatever it takes to make him happy. What PD wants is a clean bitch, and one who will not be dirtying up his studio. What Sophie wants does not really matter.

He has got her on lock down. The devices and positions PD comes up with are more than most bitches can take. A few shackles and a mop make her clean and a couple of dildos are perfect for making Sophie feel dirty again. She is like a p.

Duration: 46:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

Download Left for the Cleaners - Sophie Ryan

Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.

Duration: 41:35

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

HT - Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked

"I like to be tied up and roughed up," she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.

First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Sinc.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer

The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

Release Year: 2014

"Make yourself comfortable." Never have such simple words come with such a sinister understanding. Bonnie Day is staring at Mona Wales' naked, perfect body, and she is filled with a combination of dread and longing. Mona is known for being a cruel sadist, and Bonnie can already tell that she won't be able to refuse her when she begins to make demands. "Make yourself comfortable," she said. But how can Bonnie be comfortable when she is practically jumping out of her skin with anticipation.

The first demand was simple, all Bonnie had to do was take off her clothes. She was nervous, stripping in front of a beautiful woman who clearly had no problem showing off her own body. But she complied without complaining. It felt good to be nude, even in that chilly room.

It felt even better to submit to the will of another. She heard and she obeyed. She didn't resist or protest. It was easier this way. It felt right. Letting Mona have her way is how Bonnie would be happy. It's how she woul.

Duration: 59:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.

Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not l.

Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

Download Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Jade Indica - Player Part 2 (2020)

Sep 9, 2020
He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed.

Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard.

They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Player Part 2 (2020)

Hungry Cunt - Natalie Minx

Natalie Minx is a fetching little slut who is completely helpless against the likes of PD. He's got her bent over in no time and her tight little ass gets some wonderful time with the cane. Being PD's play thing is so hot for her that she just can't get enough. When she's on her own she ties herself up just so she can get herself off.

Since Natalie is so hungry for more PD gives it to her. Mr. Pogo fills her cunt so it doesn't get lonely while PD canes her feet and her magnificent tits. PD isn't such a bad guy that he would deny a girl her pleasure, though. If the bitch likes to cum so much, he's happy to help. In fact, PD gets so many orgasms from her cunt can't take anymore.

Format: real
Duration: 49:23
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 266.9 MB

Download Hungry Cunt - Natalie Minx

Patricia Dream

Patricia Dream was nasty and disrespectful so as a punishment Mugur tied her to a ladder. But that was just the beginning. Patricia gets spanked, clipped and tortured by all kinds of kinky bdsm games and Mugur fucks her hard in every possible hole of her! Check out how she screams as her ass gets stretched by a big cock while she's being helpless!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Patricia Dream

Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Studio: Renderfiend
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Berlin Xxx Slut

This time were just at Tom Moore's location and he happens to be pounding away on Mz Berlin. The dirtier you treat Berlin the wetter she gets. After all the bondage, cock sucking, fucking and pain Berlin endures, her reward, she gets a load of Tom's jizz in her nice-looking face! And that's all the reward Berlin needs. As Mz Berlin says, "This is Real, this is my existence!"

Duration: 44:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Berlin Xxx Slut

Katie Kush

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Katie Kush
Video language: Russian

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.

Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.

He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.

The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

Download Katie Kush

Blind Hole Part 3

Still a blind hole Anastasia comes out of the barrel. It's time for another game. She has to guess what implement is about to be used on her. If she gets it wrong she gets hit. If she gets it right we move on to the next toy.

Each item gets to see some use on Anastasia's quickly bruised ass. Her tits are still tightly tied and the wiggle as she screams in pain.

Anastasia gets into a nice comfortable position and the vibrator and fingers are employed to torment Anastasia. She's teased until she can't hold back anymore. She begs for orgasm.

Duration: 41:45
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Blind Hole Part 3

Charlotte Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Visual Bondage

"Tight and pretty" is the phrase that best describes the women and the bondage in Phil Carson's fourth video effort for Harmony. Pc video regulars Andrea Neal and Talia Monet are back again, with Andrea showing off a couple of eyepopping, mouthwatering costume bondages and Talia in a comfortable, yet stunning casual tie. They are joined by Harmony star Randi Storm, who admires her bound reflection in a mirror and then shows her amazing flexibility and incredible talents (physical and comedic) as she pursues her quest of a bigger, more powerful vibrator.

Duration: 58:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Download Visual Bondage

Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel.

There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Outside HogTie

With the move to The Ranch finally behind her, our naked little creature gets to spend some quality time in her outside isolation cell for the first time. After a long and tedious move, Greyhound is given a little time outdoors to rest, but not in a comfy hammock or chaise lounge, she gets to rest slave style.... hooded and hogtied! With only a thin mat to protect her from the hard rocks and gravel below her, our naked little creature does her best to get comfortable in her outdoor cell, but thanks to her arms being bound behind her and the ballet splints strapped tightly to her feet she finds little success

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1047kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 293.3 MB

Download Outside HogTie

Elis Tied punish

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

She's a real newbie and you can see her nervousness in the interview --you don't want to miss that interview either. We learn some interesting details about her personal life. Once that was over we promptly placed Kimber in a hogtie in one corner of the room and placed a service bell in the other corner. It was lots of fun watching Kimber struggle her way over to the bell so she could ring it with her nose. For her reward we caned the bottom of her feet, flogged her and then gave her a good spanking. When that was over she let us know that her pussy is wet --in that really sweet Kimber voice of hers. You'll like it. She's finally rewarded with an orgasm against her will --but not before being required to ask for it. Of course, when she starts to cum we make her look right into the camera and tell you about it. Closing her eyes is not an option.

Duration: 50:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 571.1 MB

Download Elis Tied punish

TG2 Club Kt Part 22

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 37:31
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1124kbps

File size: 346.6 MB

Download TG2 Club Kt Part 22

Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1

Studio: Renderfiend
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

What else is there to do but stick his dick in the hole? So in it goes.
The janitor cleans many warehouses but there's only one that he fantasizes about. He calls the people he works for "freaks" but he's starting to realize he's really a "freak", himself. Last week she was in this cage, but this time her head is locked between the cage bars and a metal head harness (branks, scolds bridle) holds her mouth agape. He cannot resist this improvised cunt hole. It will have to do for he cannot ply the slither tube. It is plugged shut and padlocked by a contraption with petals that are cranked wide inside her love hole (Pear).

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps

Download Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1

Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer

This is a bondage sex scene with Rain De Grey and Jack Hammer. Scene starts with Rain tied up and some light pain play after which she is facefucked. Next we see her tied down to a crate, and pussyfucked doggystyle, whipped and electro shocked near her pussy. I think this was the first time I've seen her tear up without dicks in her mouth. Then Jack goes in her ass fast and Rain begs for mercy.

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer

Kept Katt - Lila Katt

Lila Katt has been a decent pet. She eats when told, she cums when told and she takes the cane just as expected. When she is laid out on the floor in stocks lila gets to do all three. Her feet are in the perfect position to suffer through the strokes. The vibrator on her pussy makes the pain go away a little, but she will not be allowed to cum until PD has tested all of his canes on her sole.

Canes are not the only toy for PD. His whips are strong and their sting is incredibly sharp. The stocks that held Lila immobile on the floor are perfect for keeping her in place for some target practice. Suffering has its rewards, too. Not the little orgasm she is allowed to have, but the time she is given sucking PDs cock. A bitch should be honored to have the chance to please.

Format: real
Duration: 46:17
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 249.7 MB

Download Kept Katt - Lila Katt

Good Slut Part stage

she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload. Just like she dreamed

Duration: 41:35

File size: 467.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part stage

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Rain Degrey

Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Housewife wants to try something new and kinky. Things quickly get out of control because her friend really likes dominating her.
Grab if you enjoy: bondage, rough sex, training sluts, painful anal (well she is acting more or less, because I'm certain Penny Pax knows how to take a dick in the ass.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Squirting Fountain - Niki Nymph

When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him. Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her.

Niki cries at the drop of a hat. Being locked in bondage gets a few tears, getting caned is like turning on a faucet, but PD even uses the things she loves to torment her. She is a proud squirter and happy about it until he lies her on her back and arcs the stream all over her face. She is so humiliated by it that her fluids get to mix with tears while they stream down her face.

Duration: 56:48

File size: 638.8 MB

Download Squirting Fountain - Niki Nymph

Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for naked bitch

Hot slavegirl with naked big boobs, with naked big ass and with naked shaved pussy plus strong man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked beautiful body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with naked ass in the large house.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3003kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for naked bitch

Syd Tied

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Wow. As she is telling me about this experience I get up and wrap a rubber hose tightly around her neck. So tightly that it turns her face red, her voice changes slightly, gives her pause and well, kind of freaks her out. I admonish her for ceasing to tell me about this first sexual experience. Distracted, thoroughly distracted she continues.

Duration: 50:42
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download Syd Tied

Kendra James - Kendra Barbie (2020)

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: BDSM

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie.
He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price.
She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download Kendra James - Kendra Barbie (2020)

Super bondage, domination and torture for two beautiful models

Sexy blonde with naked little tits, with shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus horny brunette in black dress with small ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She spank her. She fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for young model with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3991kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two beautiful models

Fixated Part One - Dee

Dee has missed us so much. The feeling of cold iron on her body, the shock of Fifty-thousand volts of electricity running through her. It is how PD shows her how much he cares. Every time she screams it is a sign of her appreciation for his affection. Every time he hurts her it is to reiterate that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like.

Duration: 44:42

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Fixated Part One - Dee

Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.

Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.

Phase 1 is mind-fucks. He has a horrifying taser and just the sound is enough to make Rain scream in fear. She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.

Phase 2 is real fucks. If Rain thought being stripped of her gadgets and guns was the most humiliating thin.

Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Hard bondage, torture and suspension for naked ebony part 1

Beautiful ebony with naked boobs and with naked sexy body plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. He spanks her sexy ass. He fucks her shaved naked pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 40:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6162kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and suspension for naked ebony part 1

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slave model

Hot sesxy slavegirl in black dress, in black panties, with sexy body and with big boobs plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her ass and pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torture and torment for a hot bitch with naked boobs in the large house.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3873kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slave model

Pain it Forward: Zapped

Release Year: 2018

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to him.
To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man.
OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

Duration: 59:42
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Pain it Forward: Zapped

IR - Creep Charnel

The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.

I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.

It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.

The crows are annou.

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download IR - Creep Charnel

Neophyte

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There's something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She's never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she's tied it's evident that she isn't sure what to make of the sensation.
She's got an adorable little body with perky tits that are just the perfect size. What she lacks in experience she makes up for in the "deer in headlights" look. She's going to learn how to be a bondage slut. She's tape gagged with her own panties. The evidence is clear, she's enjoying it.
The whip makes her smile. When he goes after her cunt with it she leans into it as if to beg for more. Then she's flying, her whole body suspended off the ground. This is all new and so much fun, but still the neophyte isn't sure what to make of it all.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Neophyte

Back