Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment.

PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Release Year: 2019

Jul 17, 2019
Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.

She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun.

She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Willing Art Part One - Cherry Torn, PD

Cherry Torn wanted it so badly she was going to do it to herself, so when PD found her already trying to tie herself up, really he was just giving her a hand. If that hand came with a cock and cane, where is the harm in that? She loves the feeling of being penetrated. It makes her feel useful and worthwhile. When she is bound it makes her feel safe and controlled. When she is struck it lets her know that he is strong and brings order to her life. She wants those feelings. She needs them to survive. And PD is more than willing to provide them all in excess.

Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Willing Art Part One - Cherry Torn, PD

Cangue - Maggie Mead

That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached.

What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

Download Cangue - Maggie Mead

Slave - part 5 cd2

Release Year: 2010
Studio: JM Productions
Genres: Fetish, Bondage, BDSM, Anal, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex

7 pm: Slave, who must earn her keep by cleaning Master's house, is to be rewarded by being impaled on Master's hard, angry cock for his pleasure and his pleasure only. 10 pm: Slave's asshole, the gateway to her worthless soul, is to be crucified by Master's raging member. He will roughly sodomize the young whore until he gets his fill, then drain his testicles on her asshole before taking his rest.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:19
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1861kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Slave - part 5 cd2

Bondage Harp

Release Year: 2020
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harper Madi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Ball Gag

Nervous doesn't come close to describing Harper Madi. She's the type of timid little lady that you'd never expect to be tied up in some guys dungeon. Her sweet smile also tells us that she's excited as much as she is scared. An intense hogtie and a large ball gag shows off Harper's fantastic body. As she drools uncontrollably on the floor and rolls around on the floor. Her feet make a nice target for some tickling. The vibrator and a big metal toy in her cunt prove that she's having a good time. She even gets bratty when she's asked if she'll seek permission to cum. Some denial gets that in line and soon she's begging for it.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

Download Bondage Harp

Trinity St. Clair

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe she's new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, she's a tiny, fragile little thing who's found herself in the hands of a giant brute. She's accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogre's about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinity's initiation begins. Like a little being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. She's not tough as nails and that's for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St. Clair

Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi joined us for an amazing live feed. It starts off with her and Rain DeGrey sharing an extremely tight space, a brand new cage. The way they are just tossed inside gives us a bit of a peak at Bella's colorful panties. Don't worry, she'll be taking those off, soon. Rain and Bella both are wearing way too much. What's the point of having two beauties in bondage if they are going to be all covered up?

Once the girls are free of their tight little dresses the real fun can start. They take turns backing their asses up against the bars of their cage so that they can spends some time with Mr. Pogo. "I'm a whore, fuck me more." It's the mantra that these two live by. Their whole existence revolves around tight bondage and servicing cock. They work together in their tiny space to show off their skills in hopes of getting a taste of the real thing.

Bella is the first one out of captivity. Rain gets to sit by and watch while Bella gets the royal treatment. Of course we don't.

Duration: 58:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bella Rossi

Spandex & Bondage

Phil Carson makes his directorial debut for Harmony with an outstanding presentation in the tradition of Sean Harper. Mr. Carson comes out of the gate strong with five scenes starring busty Andrea Neal and enthusiastic newcomer Claudette Linden. Phil honors the bondagemaster with the accent on spandex and lingerie, stringent ropework and tight, sexy gags. Our newest director displays his natural talents in a premier you just can't miss!
Lovely Latina Michelle Gonzales rounds out the hour with a sensuous vignette. She's tape-gagged and mummy-wrapped with clear plastic and red Pvc tape by Jon Woods.

Format: m4v
Duration: 56:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Spandex & Bondage

Luna Rival & London River

Cast: Luna Rival & London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties.

Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator.

Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Luna Rival & London River

Girls Boarding New Beautifull Sweet Hot Collection. Part 2.

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls. Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such antics are strictly punished by tried and trusted traditional methods. A hard over the knee spanking, or a severe session with the paddle, not to mention the all feared and dreaded cane

Total size: 752.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Girls Boarding New Beautifull Sweet Hot Collection. Part 2.

Kendra Barbie

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Electro Play

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download Kendra Barbie

Maximum Bondage

Cast: Maxim Law
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.
She can take quite a lot of punishment, but the vibrator does her in. Every time her tender cunt is stimulated she moans loudly. Her bondage is tightened and a crotch rope is added. Now she's really fucked! She's not going anywhere.
The sybian goes to town on her soft pussy flesh as her tits are whipped with a flogger. She moans and tries to pull away, but the neck rope and strict bondage holds her fast. She has no choice, but to submit.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Maximum Bondage

Supernatural

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Aali Kali
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Dildo, Flogging, Masturbation, Needles, Electrical Play, Sybian, StraightJacket, made Orgasm

Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 905.5 MB

Download Supernatural

Piss Breath - Maggie Mead

Genres: BDSM, Electrical Play, Fucking Machine, Gas mask, Hitachi, Hood, Metal Bondage, Milking Machine, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Ring Gag, Shackles, Vibrator

Maggie told PD to do whatever came to mind. If she had known what kind of mind she was dealing with she would never have used those words. The last thing she sees before PD puts the hood over her face is him attaching one half of an electrical current to her toes. The circuit is completed shortly later, while she screams in the dark, by a metal wand that he can run all over her body.

The chair he has her bound to is not just for decoration. The entire thing serves to make repositioning her holes as simple as possible. When he wants to fuck her face he just leans the top forward under her mouth is down at cock level. If he wants to pound her cunt he leans her back to push her pussy forward. When it is time for the fucking machine to have a turn he spins the wheel again to give it a better angle.

The other devious devices PD uses are almost too fucked up to mention. The milking machine, for one, has her nipples all bent out of shape. The gas mask has her gasping for fresh air an.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 555.8 MB

Download Piss Breath - Maggie Mead

Blind Hole Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maya Kendrick, Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Vibrator, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Caning, Flogging
Video language: Russian

Still a blind hole Anastasia comes out of the barrel. It's time for another game. She has to guess what implement is about to be used on her. If she gets it wrong she gets hit. If she gets it right we move on to the next toy. Each item gets to see some use on Anastasia's quickly bruised ass. Her tits are still tightly tied and the wiggle as she screams in pain. Anastasia gets into a nice comfortable position and the vibrator and fingers are employed to torment Anastasia. She's teased until she can't hold back anymore. She begs for orgasm.

Duration: 41:45
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Blind Hole Part 3

Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful bitch

Beautiful bitch in red dress, in white panties, with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. CLothespins on her nipples. He fucks her naked wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for young sexy girl with hot breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4263kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful bitch

Sport School Part 1

Victims one by one fastened face down on the wooden bench and unspeakably painful and degrading whipping by rubber skipping-string first by each of the classmates and later by the sadistic coach, who left their naked asses red with girls yelling loudly. Watch these girls get punished and baptized in their own tears!

Duration: 59:06
Video: 544x416, XviD, 1257kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 598.8 MB

Download Sport School Part 1

OutCry - Hailey Young

Why do these sluts insist on asking for things? If Hailey had just been content to sit alone in the dark she could have saved herself a lot of pain. All she had to do was stay silent and PD would have attended to her in his own time. But she could not help herself. She called out and complained, and now she needs to be taught a lesson. One with clamps and canes and lots of pain.

Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download OutCry - Hailey Young

Sierra Screams - Sierra Cirque- Matt Williams

Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Matt Williams has has a long week, all he does is work work work. But now it is the weekend and it's time for him to unwind with one of his all time favorite activities: tormenting a sexy woman until she unravels. He's found himself a fit young thing by the name of Sierra Cirque and the two of them are about to have a heck of a time together. After each brutal session, she will be rewarded with some time with the hitachi, but if she doesn't cum loud or well enough for him, the next session will be even worse.

Matt has Sierra on the floor in a tight little dress, heels, and a black ball gag, tied up with her arms behind her and her knees spread so that her pussy is visible. He slices off the shoulder straps from her dress so that her tits are exposed and beats them some with a flogger, just enough so that her nipples harden and he can tie some twine between them and her thighs. After that's set up, he takes the flogger to her pussy. Drool drips from the ball gag onto what remains of.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Sierra Screams - Sierra Cirque- Matt Williams

Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Kendra Barbie

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Electro Play

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps

File size: 773.3 MB

Download Kendra Barbie

Skinny Babe Alice Enjoys Rough Bondage Games

Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Anal Play, Vibrator, Masturbation, Squirting

Alice comes down from her single wrist suspension and right into an OTK spanking. There's no warm up and no messing around, but Alice still has a bad case of the giggles. That is until it's pointed out how wet Alice is. Her hair is tied back to an anal hook and then up to the ring above her. Her hands are tied behind her back. The vibrator is turned on and Alice is teased hard. She's so close, but the vibrator keeps getting pulled away. Alice's big knee high socks are shoved in her mouth and tied around her head. They've been on all day and now she has to breath in her own oder. With some choking she has to breath in harder.

Duration: 32:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

Download Skinny Babe Alice Enjoys Rough Bondage Games

Berlin XXX Slut

Release Year: 2000
Studio: FetishNation
Cast: Berlin, Tom Moore
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral, Big Tits, Toys, Humilation, Hardcore

This time were just at Tom Moore's location and he happens to be pounding away on Mz Berlin. The dirtier you treat Berlin the wetter she gets. After all the bondage, cock sucking, fucking and pain Berlin endures, her reward, she gets a load of Tom's jizz in her nice-looking face! And that's all the reward Berlin needs. As Mz Berlin says, "This is Real, this is my existence!"

Duration: 44:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Berlin XXX Slut

InfernalRestraints - Crash - Katie Kush

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.

Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.

He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.

The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Crash - Katie Kush

Good Slut Part 1

Cast: Intersec Crew, friend Dee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

RealTimeBondage is all about streaming the intense fantasies of our members and the beautiful sluts that fulfill them. 412 recounts the kinds of filthy dreams she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload. Just like she dreamed of, 412 is attacked from every angle.

Duration: 41:35

File size: 467.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part 1

Camera club caning

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download Camera club caning

Boxed and Fucked - Elise Graves

The box that PD keeps Elise Graves in is not so bad. It has an open back to give him access to her ass and cunt and he was kind enough to put a hole in it so she can stick her head through. It may look tough but it will be the easiest part of her day.

The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed. Once PD has taken a good look at her body he has all kinds of great ideas for what to do to it. She was looking for a way out of the box when all he was doing was making her cum. The chair is a blinding mixture of whips, clips and choking. She would probably be begging him for a break if she were not terrified of pissing him off.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

Download Boxed and Fucked - Elise Graves

Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

It's Christmastime. A calm, peaceful time full of expectation. The quiet strains of jingle bells mix with the pleasant smells of homemade sweets. Not surprisingly, even this setting can inspire the authors of Lupus Pictures to create a spanking movie.
man decorates the Christmas tree and his girl Jane helps him. The other girl, Hana, plays the violin. Unfortunately, her music is dreadful; you can hardly bear to listen to it. Even her woman's smile disappears. Only the maid - as maids do - has an unreadable face.
They all fast. You have to fast on Christmas Day - otherwise how could you see a dancing fairy?

Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

17.Cherried Blossom Part 1 - Blossom- London River

Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.

At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download 17.Cherried Blossom Part 1 - Blossom- London River

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Kendra Barbie - Kendra James - HD 720p

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download Kendra Barbie - Kendra James - HD 720p

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Another in the "Terror Perverse!" series from Poland's Teraz Films, combining "hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books...with hilariously-unintelligible accents, Jacques Cousteau-style line delivery, a blistering-hot, oiled-up female body, and brutal Bdsm action in creepy settings, dished out by creepier goons in creepier-still rubber masks.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 640x416, XviD, 1448kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Torture Galaxy - Gu Scene 03

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 41:13
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1331kbps

File size: 442.5 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Gu Scene 03

Charlotte Vale

Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Emma Haize Experiences Bondage

Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments. For instance, it's been a long time since we broke out the plastic wrap, but this was a wonderful opportunity. She's got a air hole, which is good considering all of her moaning.

The thin sheets of plastic hold on to her as tightly as rope or metal ever could. She probably thought she'd be able to break free if things got a little too rough, but when the whip gets her to start struggling she quickly learns that the material is far stronger than it looks.

She only gets out of it on our terms. Those terms include a leather straightjacket, an inflatable butt plug, and some breath play with one of our favorite gas masks. There's a lot we can do with all of the toys we have in the studio. We even have a couple of nice iron devices to lock her down into, just to keep her perfectl.

Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Emma Haize Experiences Bondage

Tourist Trap Part 2

The Tourist Trap 2 our ladies are still in deep trouble as their captors continue to tie and torment them in order to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather straps and exotic ties are used to little avail. How long will it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much pleasure in their captors confinement? Our ladies are still in dire straits as their captors continue to tie and torture them to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather belts and exotic are used for little benefit. How long does it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much fun in prison in their captor?

Duration: 56:50
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1546kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Tourist Trap Part 2

Punishment Inc - scene 1

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Bizarre Video Productions
Cast: Victoria White, Adrianna Nicole, Tony DeSergio, Keni Styles, Ally Kay
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blondes, Bondage, British, Domination, Dungeons, Fetish, Flogging, International

Punishment Incorporated is a firm offering discipline services to schools for delinquent students households and civil authorities. This video features 3 cases involving females; a wife, a student and a civil offender. Schools use the services to handle problem students needing more discipline, Husbands can use the services to solve domestic problems.
The business is also open to receive court appointed subjects for civil misdemeanors when corporal punishments are judged to be the most appropriate for the crime., The punishment services are carried out by an experienced male master, skilled in fulfilling the behavior modifications required by the offender. In each of the cases presented the girl is subjected to verbal interrogation, humiliation, spanking with several different implements, bondage in several different positions, and gradually drawn into consensual hard-core sex action.

Duration: 35:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5476kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Punishment Inc - scene 1

Back