Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Hard bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked slut

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Sexy slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked ass, with wet pussy and with beautiful body plus two men in black clothes, with big cocks. Her tied up with belts - handsand legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her sexy naked body. He fucks her. Profesional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a beautiful slut with naked breast in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6433kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked slut

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny blonde part 2 FullHD 1080p

Hot bitch with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful naked boobs, with little hot ass and with sexy body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for horny girl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5633kbps
Audio: 76kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny blonde part 2 FullHD 1080p

Creep Suck

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck

With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane and London River

Release Year: 2018

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane and London River

Good Slut Part stage

Release Year: 2019

she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload. Just like she dreamed

Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part stage

DungeonCorp - Luna Wulf - Dominating Luna

Studio: DungeonCorp
Genres: Bdsm

The lovely Luna is back, not only because I wanted the chance to dominate her again, but because she wanted more...As it turns out, this sexy little beast enjoys being the object in my orchestration of BDSM...She likes the bondage tight and the impact, hard...it's very easy to give her exactly what she wants...Enjoy, Ogre....

Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download DungeonCorp - Luna Wulf - Dominating Luna

Crime and Punishment

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Calico got pinched for being a street walker, but that is the least of her worries once Sister Dee gets her down to the interrogation room. A quick cavity search reveals a small bag of narcotics tucked inside her twat. That little sack raises a whole new set of questions for Calico to answer. She is quite the fighter, but that does her more harm than good. If she had given up the information fast Sister Dee may have let her go. As it is she waited too long. By the time she starts naming names Dee is far more interested in her interrogation than the answers it reveals.

The johns on the street have nothing on Dee. The degradation Calico experiences on a daily basis will not even compare to what she is going to get now. They have never fucked her pussy with an electrified probe. And they never make her cum until she cries. PD comes to visit her between her questionings. He is not nearly as interested in her drugs, but much more concerned with her work. If she had no problem wetting th.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download Crime and Punishment

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Spandex & Bondage

Phil Carson makes his directorial debut for Harmony with an outstanding presentation in the tradition of Sean Harper. Mr. Carson comes out of the gate strong with five scenes starring busty Andrea Neal and enthusiastic newcomer Claudette Linden. Phil honors the bondagemaster with the accent on spandex and lingerie, stringent ropework and tight, sexy gags. Our newest director displays his natural talents in a premier you just can't miss!
Lovely Latina Michelle Gonzales rounds out the hour with a sensuous vignette. She's tape-gagged and mummy-wrapped with clear plastic and red Pvc tape by Jon Woods.

Duration: 56:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Spandex & Bondage

Kay Kardia, London River high

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into BDSM that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there.
Here's how it works. For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited. But on the day of the feed there is no way for her to know which ideas are going to be used against her. Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia, London River high

Tit Tie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Tit Tie

Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl FullHD 1080p

Hot girl in black blouse, with big tits, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful slut with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 32:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5781kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl FullHD 1080p

Playin Footsie featuring Star

Star vs metal as she's made to suffer to learn to accept pleasure. Heavy chains and a metal ass hook locked to her collar, are only the beginning for Star. She's made to stand on a wooden block with her neck locked to the wall. Then PD shackles her to a fantastic metal chair with brutal metal boots. After dildo and vibrator, Star finally orgasms, a bleak form of pleasure. PD leaves, shutting the door behind.

Format: real
Duration: 50:29
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 184.0 MB

Download Playin Footsie featuring Star

Tight bondage, suspension and spanking for very sexy model

Youngmodel in pink blouse, in blue panties, with sexy boobs and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes, with small hot ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She fucsk her wet pussy with dildo. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and strappado for horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4662kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, suspension and spanking for very sexy model

Safa Ball Hog Tied

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest... Kind of like a balltie. Safa is not very flexible and you can tell by the way she moans as I rope her into position. I leave her there for a while. I'm unhappy with her struggling... I want to see more effort.

Duration: 40:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 911.4 MB

Download Safa Ball Hog Tied

Iona Grace - 4 videos (2011-2016)

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Iona Grace is playing the prisoner in the Infernal Restraints Holiday Special. PD and Claire Adams are going to help get her into character. She needs to know what it feels like to be helpless. She needs to know what kind of discipline she faces if she steps out of line. Locked into the frame she is just a wriggling target for them to take out their aggression on.

Total size: 319.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Iona Grace - 4 videos (2011-2016)

HardTied - Rain DeGrey - Barn Whore

Studio: HardTied
Genres: Bdsm

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 600.9 MB

Download HardTied - Rain DeGrey - Barn Whore

Back for More

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

It's Christmastime. A calm, peaceful time full of expectation. The quiet strains of jingle bells mix with the pleasant smells of homemade sweets. Not surprisingly, even this setting can inspire the authors of Lupus Pictures to create a spanking movie.
man decorates the Christmas tree and his girl Jane helps him. The other girl, Hana, plays the violin. Unfortunately, her music is dreadful; you can hardly bear to listen to it. Even her woman's smile disappears. Only the maid - as maids do - has an unreadable face.
They all fast. You have to fast on Christmas Day - otherwise how could you see a dancing fairy?

Format: avi
Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

Lifetime Slut

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.

Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he te.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lifetime Slut

Tit Tie - Red August

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit.

She's got the perfect tits for tying up. The ropes just wrap around them so nicely. Once they are wrapped what can you do with them? Why not attach them to her ankles? Suspended! As she goes spinning around in the air there's more pain and more excited laughter.

With such perfect tits she has to have them bound between two poles. The poles go behind her knees so that pushing down means pulling on her boobs. What a perfect position to make her cum. She cums so hard she drenches the stage.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

Download Tit Tie - Red August

What Happened?

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download What Happened?

Releasing Riley

Release Year: 2017

Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.

Matt flogs Riley, working her over with the many leather tails turning her chest and her ass red. He clips some clamps onto her nipples and hangs weights on them, tugging her tits down, stinging them and drawing some of her attention away from her pussy where Matt is giving his attention. He presses a hitachi hard against her clit and vibrates it as she moans and sighs. Still, it doesn't seem quite enough. He's going to have to turn his treatment up a notch.

The clamps on her breasts are removed and replaced by a rope harness, squeezing them tight. The hitachi, in t.

Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Releasing Riley

Berlin Xxx Slut

This time were just at Tom Moore's location and he happens to be pounding away on Mz Berlin. The dirtier you treat Berlin the wetter she gets. After all the bondage, cock sucking, fucking and pain Berlin endures, her reward, she gets a load of Tom's jizz in her nice-looking face! And that's all the reward Berlin needs. As Mz Berlin says, "This is Real, this is my existence!"

Duration: 44:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Berlin Xxx Slut

Vibration

She pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Vibration

Inspecting London - London River, Rain DeGrey high

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Poor poor London River. All she is trying to get is get through her day and do her job. Sure, being a building inspector is not the most glamorous job in the world, but there are worse ways to make a living. Everything was fine...until the day she knocked on the wrong door.
As it turns out, Rain DeGrey is not in the mood for nosy inspectors complaining about building violations. London is rather abruptly invited in to discuss the issue further. The way that Rain has to discuss issues is unusual, to say the least.
They involve punishing bondage, challenging drooling deepthroat and vicious assfucking. There is no mercy. There is only pain and plentiful orgasms. London is blessed, or is it cursed, with an unusually sensitive pussy and orgasms just destroy her. She is blasted into sexual subspace, completely undone and dazed as her eyes glass over.
The finishing touch is a brutal assfucking with her arms cranked high into a strappado. When Rain is done, she shoves the list of building.

Duration: 46:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Inspecting London - London River, Rain DeGrey high

Dirty Face

PD is training more sluts to be expert cock-suckers. There is an entire skill set that they need to perform up to his standards. A good slut needs to be able to dance, suffer and suck. Cumming on command is another must. Charlotte Vale already has the basics down. She is a candidate for his advanced classes. When she shakes her ass the beat is provided by the electrodes running into her. When she sucks she does it like a professional with a lot of practice. He knows that her holes are ready for anything and he also knows how to push those limits. Charlotte is perfect for the kind of bondage PD likes. Both physically and mentally she is suited to submission. When he hurts her the pain makes endorphins flood her body. Her mind starts racing at first, with anticipation for more, then relaxes into the calming realization that she is powerless. The power that he commands her with makes her pussy wet. It is her fantasy to serve a strong man and PD makes that a reality.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 516.8 MB

Download Dirty Face

Harmony Concepts - UC-17 - The Detective's Scrapbook

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Tatiana Varga, Roxy Rider, Devin Demoore, Catalina L'Amour, Kelly Ashton, C.J. Taylor, Tasha Archer, Kelsie Chambers
Genres: Bondage, Stockings

Private eye Tatiana Varga is from a long line of Detectives, and She talks about her illustrious family, Taking us through the 20th Century as We re-Live exciting scenes from her 's cases. We begin with buxom Lady Roxanne (Roxy Rider) as the bait in Professors Ayresteel's trap for his arch-nemesis, master detective Sherlock Paradise, then ninjas grab exotic Devin Demoore as part of an extortion plot (sorry, photos not available at press time) . Gorgeous Catalina L'Amour is a Golden Era Hollywood starlet nabbed as part of a publicity stunt that turns real, and it's up to Nick Paradise to save her! Hard-boiled PI Sam Paradise is looking for Kelly Ashton in "The Case of the Missing Model," and flower- CJ Taylor and Tasha Archer hope Peter Paradise can free them when they get in over their head with some long-haired, radical lunatics. When nurse Kelsie Chambers gets caught in the middle of a fraud scheme, tough-as-nails Harry Paradise comes to her rescue, and Tatiana herself is caught whe.

Duration: 1:00:00
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1794kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 818.3 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - UC-17 - The Detective's Scrapbook

Tourist Trap Part 2

The Tourist Trap 2 our ladies are still in deep trouble as their captors continue to tie and torment them in order to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather straps and exotic ties are used to little avail. How long will it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much pleasure in their captors confinement? Our ladies are still in dire straits as their captors continue to tie and torture them to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather belts and exotic are used for little benefit. How long does it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much fun in prison in their captor?

Duration: 56:50
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1546kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Tourist Trap Part 2

Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for horny naked bitch FullHD 1080p

Hot model with naked big boobs, with naked sexy ass and with beautiful body plus big man. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Clothespins on her naked nipples. Big white ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torture for a horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4287kbps
Audio: 89kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for horny naked bitch FullHD 1080p

Kat Monroe

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

After her electro interrogation Kat is put back on the spike board. This time she's sitting on it with her hands cuffed behind her back. It's time to get dirty. In honor of Easter Kat has to put as many peeps in her mouth as she can possibly fit. It turns out that she hates marshmallows. That's not all! Once she's got her mouth full of marshmallow the whole crew is going to spit on her. Each time it's only after they've eaten some peeps. Her face is turned pink and yellow from the sugar. Then OT pulls out a giant chocolate bunny and begins to fuck Kat's face with it.
Kat must pay the piper. She offered cane strokes and now she's going to have to take them. The cane is hard for Kat. It's not her favorite thing. Each stroke is really painful and Kat does her best. Then Luna agrees to take some of her strokes. Luna gets four good hard strokes.

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Kat Monroe

Emma Haize and Mickey Mod

Release Year: 2014

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.

Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.

The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from bein.

Duration: 50:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emma Haize and Mickey Mod

Kidnapped At The Forest

Juliette takes a walk through the forest and she doesn't realize the horny man who is waiting for her behind the tree. He jumps out and handgags Juliette. He then takes her and cuffs her hands behind her back. Juliette is struggling and begs to let her go, but the man has other plans with her. He takes out a ballgag to shut her up. After Juliette is cuffed and gagged he picks her up to his house. There he commands her to a table. He takes off her boots and trousers so she stands there only in white overknee stockings. Then he binds her feet spreaded to the table. Juliette moans in her ballgag. He uncuffs her and takes out the gag. Juliette begs to let her go but the guy has no mercy and regags her. He then ties her hands to the table and looks her over.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 31:37
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 2539kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

Download Kidnapped At The Forest

Hexed!

Suddenly, she finds herself under the control of this mysterious entity, as she is restrained in one position after another, including handcuffs, ropes, leather straps, a Martin Rigid-Cuff, and even in plastic bondage and tape! Our feline poltergeist does not neglect to vary lovely Rosamunde's garb - she wears a red dress, 2 different evening gowns, a bra and short skirt

Duration: 43:50
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

Download Hexed!

Shocking The Slut - Cici Rhodes

Release Year: 2013

hen the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough.

The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici

Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Shocking The Slut - Cici Rhodes

TG2 Club Bt Part 02

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 46:30
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1124kbps

File size: 429.6 MB

Download TG2 Club Bt Part 02

Anita Feller - Gefolterte Sklavinnen Teil I

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage

Intense Action! You determine feel the pain and pleasure just as if you were there! These masters are having a wonderful time bdsm free gallery movie letting their monsters deficient in with the help of Anita Feller!

Anita Feller was German pornographic actress, specializing in hard BDSM, extreme pain,, slave and piss videos.

Duration: 52:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Anita Feller - Gefolterte Sklavinnen Teil I

Incredible Rope Bondage Takes Iona Grace to the Next Level

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he'.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Incredible Rope Bondage Takes Iona Grace to the Next Level

At the Farm 720p

Release Year: 2004
Genres: 2004, 62, 912, Farm, Cage, Caning, Collar, Lactation, Breast Bondage, Dildo, Electro, Flogging, Orgasm, Gag, Hair, Blowjob, Kneeling, Milking, Vibrator

Shoot starts with 62 bound and trapped in a small room with thumbcuffs on her. She gets hosed down and she strips off her wet clothes. She gets suspended with her legs spread, upside down, gagged and fucked with a dildo. Tight bondage is applied on her boobs, causing her to start lactating.
In another room, she gets tied, hoisted by her hair, tip-toed, while a bonus 912 in a cage in the background blows PD, and gets fucked by him while in the box. (though you don't actually get to see the fucking).
62 is now tied to a chair. Tight bondage is applied to her boobs again causing her to lactate again, and her boobs gets a caning. She is gagged by a bit gag connected to wires, and this shocks her tongue. Finally a vibrator is tied to her pussy torturing her.

Duration: 55:41
Video: 1272x720, MP4V, 4272kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download At the Farm 720p

Bondage Therapy Part 2 - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that''s what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.

She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Bondage Therapy Part 2 - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Back