Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HdT - Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HdT - Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Dee - Played With Two (2020)

Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there's not much he can't do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she's on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he's tired, but she's aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he's going to do to her next.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dee - Played With Two (2020)

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a pooch. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.
With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't t.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Hogtie Honeys Part 1

Autumn starts us out, dressed in a silver minidress and high heels. She's in a tough, elbows-together hogtie, ballgagged, and balanced atop two tall stools. Next Sabrina struggles sexily in a leather strap, hog-frog variation that shows off her pretty green lingerie.

Format: avi
Duration: 40:16
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2155kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Hogtie Honeys Part 1

HT - Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if .

Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HT - Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

Broken Blonde: Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Rain DeGrey enjoys watching Ashley Lane cum. It's nice to see someone else get their pussy tortured with intense vibrations for a bit. This beautiful redhead has a banging body, firm tits, and an amazingly sensitive pussy. So sensitive that a few minutes with the Hitachi has her screaming her lungs out through the ball gag in her mouth. It's a complete orgasm overload for Ashley. She would snap her legs shut forever if they weren't held open by chains. We're going to keep her cumming until her eyes roll back in her head and her voice gives out.

Rain won't get to look on forever, though. We have something even more intense in store for her. The Hitachi may be the most powerful hand held vibrator, but it pales in comparison to the power of the Sybian. Rain won't even have her feet on the ground while she rides this motorized monster. All of her weight will keep her clit pressed firmly against the machine. It's powerful enough to tear orgasms for her aching pussy through caning, breat.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Broken Blonde: Part 3

Endza

It is almost time to be done with our little bondage monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza

Cards of Pain - Vol. 3 - HD 720p

After a long break Lyen returns to try herself in our new pain game. This was Mistress Tatjana's debut at ElitePaln. Initially she was hesitant to cause pain to females, but in the end it turned out she can be more wicked than some other dominas. The player must distibute 100 strokes between five body-parts. Each five punishments are modified by a (un)lucky card drawn by the player. Lyen win's the big prize only if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up, she goes home empty handed ...

Duration: 55:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Cards of Pain - Vol. 3 - HD 720p

Captive - Juliette March

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.

The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Captive - Juliette March

TG2 Club Ri Part 17

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 37:34
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 548kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 197.2 MB

Download TG2 Club Ri Part 17

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's OK, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Goldie

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave th.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goldie

With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

Release Year: 2018

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

TG2 Club Hi Part 27

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 41:34
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 796kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 291.7 MB

Download TG2 Club Hi Part 27

HT - Bitch In The Bag - Chanell Heart

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.

She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.

The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.

Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag .

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - Bitch In The Bag - Chanell Heart

Masters Of Pain Part 2

ornstar Elektra Caliente is still Sir B's little bondage toy in part 2 of her first S&M session.
She is taken out of her cage and led to a medical gurney where she is tied to with her legs spread for a little wax, fire and electoral play on her naked flesh.
Sir B then does a fire cupping technique before piercing her breasts and crotch with needles.
Placing a vibrator on her Sir B tries to make Elektra cum as the needles keep digging into her flesh.
At last there is some sap play as Sir B uses his straight razor on her skin which put a smile on Elektra's pain filled face

Duration: 52:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download Masters Of Pain Part 2

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Over the years, we've probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It's his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we're witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a "real life" couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there's bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Cards of Pain vol.3

After a long break Lyen returns to try herself in our new pain game. This was Mistress Tatjana's debut at ElitePaln. Initially she was hesitant to cause pain to females, but in the end it turned out she can be more wicked than some other dominas. The player must distibute 100 strokes between five body-parts. Each five punishments are modified by a (un)lucky card drawn by the player. Lyen win's the big prize only if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up, she goes home empty handed ...

Duration: 55:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Cards of Pain vol.3

IR Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara

You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front.

The bondage gets more intense. Her toes are now locked completely down making her extend her feet straight out. An asshook attached to her hair pulls her into an extreme back arch that makes her strain even harder.

Aspen has been stretched out a lot, but finally we'll get to see her body contorted. Her ass is exposed perfectly and this means we have access to her juicy little cunt. Metal and a good vibration and she's moaning loudly.

Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

Download IR Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara

All the Love

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

We love Layla Love! She's got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she's bound you can tell it's her natural state. There's a sort of discomfort that you don't quite realize was there until it's gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download All the Love

Dolcett Delight

Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

Download Dolcett Delight

Sofstideofbdsm video of Model isabel video Part IzV01

Isabels breasts are tied, her nipples are clamped, she is spanked with a spiked glove. She is vibed, her labia are clamped, her breasts are pumped with vacuum, she is vibed ad fucked with a dildo, while she drips wax on herself. Lots of clamps and vibrator play, before she cums while dripping wax on herself.

Duration: 49:05
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 999kbps

File size: 406.4 MB

Download Sofstideofbdsm video of Model isabel video Part IzV01

The Best Gold Bdsm Bedroom Bondage Collection part 31

Genres: Bondage

Lorelei is jammed into a corner behind the house. There isn't enough room to struggle or stand up so she mmphs in misery and waits it out. Short skirt, knee-high boots, turtleneck sweater, topless, big tits, rope bondage, duct tape gag, high stockings, outdoors, outside, blonde, busty, buxom, nice tits, tapegagged, sweater bondage, boot bondage.

Total size: 474.5 MB in 1 files.

Download The Best Gold Bdsm Bedroom Bondage Collection part 31

Tight bondage, spanking and strappado for naked slave girl

Beautiful girl with small breast and with naked sexy body plus big man in black clothes and her hot assistant with little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4830kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and strappado for naked slave girl

The Unpackaging of Mint Condition Model Courtney Taylor

Release Year: 2016

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if .

Duration: 46:51

Download The Unpackaging of Mint Condition Model Courtney Taylor

Tool Star

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. S Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. S Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The sap rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star

Torture's Forward

Cast: Stephie Staar, London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to him. To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man. OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

Duration: 59:42
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Torture's Forward

Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex. Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Lily Dixon Must Take Rough Sex

She sits down and takes a break from a long walk. She looks off in the distance and sees a white van.
The driver is staring at her. She runs over and asks for a ride back home.
The guy is willing to help if she'll do what he wants. Lily needs him and agrees.
He gets out of the van, lifts her up over his shoulder and walks back to the chairs and fucks her rough, penetrating her deep with his huge cock.
He walks over to her mouth and gets a deepthroat blowjob, skull fucking her when she stops to gag.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Lily Dixon Must Take Rough Sex

First Time Fucks

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

Kinsley doesn't have a lot of experience with BDSM. It's intrigued her, but she's ready to jump in with both feet. As the ropes go on Kinsley goes through a mix of emotions. Fear and excitement are among them. She's not sure what to make of the predicament she's found herself in.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download First Time Fucks

Super bondage, domination and torture for two beautiful models Full HD 1080p

Sexy blonde with naked little tits, with shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus horny brunette in black dress with small ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She spank her. She fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for young model with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3991kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two beautiful models Full HD 1080p

Hot New Beautifull Sweet Hot Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 2.

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls. Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such antics are strictly punished by tried and trusted traditional methods. A hard over the knee spanking, or a severe session with the paddle, not to mention the all feared and dreaded cane

Total size: 752.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Hot New Beautifull Sweet Hot Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 2.

Deception Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

She complains, of course, and hurls insults to convince herself she is still defiant, but her terror is obvious. When he gags her and bags her all she can do is scream. That pretty little dress of her wont survive the day. In PDs mind a woman should only be covered by ropes and bruises.

Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download Deception Cherie DeVille

Hot Tears Elise Graves

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sister Dee pulls Elise close to her and whispers in her ear. The words are cold but they make them both feel hot. They are beautiful and young. Their lust is hard to contain. They know that pain and bondage are the ultimate aphrodisiacs. The passion that fuels them is hard to find for most people. For them it is as close as whatever toys Sister Dee has at hand.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

Download Hot Tears Elise Graves

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.

Duration: 52:10

File size: 586.8 MB

Download Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

Toying with Rain

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

I like playing with Rain.
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart.
I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to fuck with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits.
Whips hurt her skin. Plastic wrap controls her breath. And cocks wreck her brain.
I like Rain, therefore I like fucking with Rain.
I like Rain a lot

Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps

Download Toying with Rain

Sierra Cirque (Creep Charnel)

Cast: Sierra Cirque, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing .

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Sierra Cirque (Creep Charnel)

Sierra Screams - 720p

Cast: Sierra Screams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Matt Williams has has a long week, all he does is work work work. But now it is the weekend and it's time for him to unwind with one of his all time favorite activities: tormenting a sexy woman until she unravels. He's found himself a fit young thing by the name of Sierra Cirque and the two of them are about to have a heck of a time together. After each brutal session, she will be rewarded with some time with the hitachi, but if she doesn't cum loud or well enough for him, the next session will be even worse.

Matt has Sierra on the floor in a tight little dress, heels, and a black ball gag, tied up with her arms behind her and her knees spread so that her pussy is visible. He slices off the shoulder straps from her dress so that her tits are exposed and beats them some with a flogger, just enough so that her nipples harden and he can tie some twine between them and her thighs. After that's set up, he takes the flogger to her pussy. Drool drips from the ball gag onto what remains of.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Sierra Screams - 720p

Back