Hardcore From Mistress Hot Fucking Slave Action | Extreme Domination

Lisa Olsen Updated

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lisa Olsen
Genres: Russian Blonde, Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold
Video language: English

I love having sex with a young stallion (most often he is different every time), but so that a man older than twice with whom I am in a relationship saw how young cock penetrates my juicy pussy from grease.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 606.7 MB

Download Lisa Olsen Updated

Mistress Susi - Strap-on Suspension

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Fetish, Latex

Mistress Susi catches her favorite slut just hanging around. Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul !

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Strap-on Suspension

Danica - Naked Domination

Release Year: 2018

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica - Naked Domination

Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass

Cast: Raven Hart
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Worship

Raven Hart has just started recently dating Marcello. Raven asks her date to strip out of his clothes so that she can see what he can offer her. Marcello thinks it is odd and embarrassing, but he complies with the beautiful Raven's request. Once Raven has stripped her date naked, she examines his body, to see if he is up to par. Marcello isn't. In fact, he's a bit of a disaster. His body is flabby, and his penis is too small.

There isn't too much he could offer his partner sexually, but there is one thing. Raven loves to have her body worshipped. Even though Marcello's penis is too small to satisfy a woman, he can still get to work with his tongue. Raven allows Marcello to start by just kissing her ass over her dress. Raven encourages Marcello to bury his face deeper and deeper into her ass. When she's ready, Raven allows Marcello to lift up her dress ever so slightly. With panties removed and her skirt now lifted, Raven tells Marcello to again bury his face in her ass.

Once his face is deep in Raven's ass, she tells him to start licking. While Marcello is under Raven's dress worshipping, she informs him that she has a nineteen-year-old . Her is her best friend, and Raven wants to bring her along next time Marcello takes her shopping. Marcello agrees to not only care for and spoil his beautiful date, Raven, but her nineteen-year-old as well. Satisfied with Marcello's answer, Raven straddles his face and rides it to a satisfying orgasm.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 744.3 MB

Download Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass

Ponygirls At The Ranch Part 4

Cast: Zara DuRose, Dirty Mary, Tallulah
Genres: Femdom, Lesbian, Fetish, Bondage, BDSM

Zara DuRose Lafontaine is a true Dominatrix and loves to control and dominate male or female submissives totally. She knows endless ways of testing their devotion, her imagination has no limits and she is wickedly spontaneous, so the submissive never knows what she might do to him or her next.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

Download Ponygirls At The Ranch Part 4

Herrin Silvia - Fest Im Griff

House-slave Tom has to submit to the strict training methods of Mistress Silvia. She gets him out of the dungeon for his daily pony boy-training..
Totally rubberized in latex cat-suit with hood he has to wait in the studio for her further instructions.
After she has stretched his rectum with a butt-plug he already feels her fist up his ass. In pain he´s fisted repeatedly before she ties him into a sling, clamps his nipples and then impales him with a huge strap-on cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:37
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 658.5 MB

Download Herrin Silvia - Fest Im Griff

Slaves Never Win

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, BDSM, Pump

Mistress Chanel has promised her slave that he is finally going to be allowed to cum.
He is tied up and blindfolded thinking he is going to be rewarded with the warmth feeling of the inside of his Mistress's pussy.
Instead he is given an ultimatum as she slides a powerful milking machine over his already rock hard cock.
If he can hold off from cumming by a machine then his wish will come true to be able to fuck a real pussy.
Mistress Chanel keeps turning up the suction power giving him no option but to lose control and have every last drop drained from his cock.
He should of known better that a slave always loses.

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.3 MB

Download Slaves Never Win

Electro Punishment At The Cross

Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Electric Shocks

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature !

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment At The Cross

The Irene Boss Stimulus Package

What's wrong little boy? Has the economy got you in the doldrums? Need a little stimulus? Well loosen up that belt my droogs because it's time for a little of the old ultra violet "Irene Boss Stimulus Package". Here's what can happen at the Compound. (Extended vacations for businessmen are available.) You may be placed in.Predicament bondage with a cbt parachute.
You might endure a silicon vibrating electric butt plug, electric metal cock rings, electro pads, electric bi polar nipple clamps, various electric metal butt plugs, electro sex gloves, multiple electric silicon cock rings

Duration: 53:20
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1484kbps

File size: 633.6 MB

Download The Irene Boss Stimulus Package

Work out those Nuts!

Cast: Alexia Jordan
Genres: CBT, Femdom

Alexia Jordan humiliates her male bitch by making him exercise his nuts. She demands he swing TWO gallon jugs from them as she supervises and berates him all day. Alexia is pleased as the slut's balls swell with the enormous amount of weight they are lifting. Alexia Jordan

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11844kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download Work out those Nuts!

Mistress Blackdiamoond - XXL Strapon

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond - XXL Strapon

Red Harsh Whipping - The Rat Bastards

If more wives knew that they could turn their husbands into sissy slaves, their cocks encased in chastity, kept under lock and key

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5673kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 936.4 MB

Download Red Harsh Whipping - The Rat Bastards

Mistress Rebeca Updated 25 January 2019

Cast: Mistress Rebeca
Genres: Russian Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold

A beautiful domino likes to worship herself very much when she is worshiped, as well as when her ass is licked both literally and figuratively. Well, these her fans get down and lick the baby inside and out.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3647kbps

File size: 579.5 MB

Download Mistress Rebeca Updated 25 January 2019

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Boot fuck and piss

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Golden Shower, Anal

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as
I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot
of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond - Boot fuck and piss

Bound For Punishment Part 2

Needs of her slave concerns, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Duration: 54:47
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1618kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 701.5 MB

Download Bound For Punishment Part 2

Brianna

Cast: girl
Genres: Female Domination

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They make them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava make the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is made to watch his buddy pound Brianna and Dava in multiple positions. The humiliation continues as Brianna spits the bull's cum into the pathetic cuck's mouth. Finally, the pervert comes back late, without the flowers and wine instead of the champagne. Goddess Brianna decides that both the pervert and the cuckold are going to get fucked. Only the slaves are the ones that are getting pounded and the Goddesses are going to do the pounding with their strap ons.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Brianna

Updated Nikki Haze

Cast: Nikki Haze
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Small Tits, Puffy Nipples, Foot Worship, Licks Cum Off Her Feet, Russian Mistress Relaxes

Nikki Haze makes the slave to kiss her beautiful feet. And is holding a baseball bat in hands, she keeps it on ready near slave's head. Therefore, he has to unquestioningly complete every desire of his mistress. After her feet he has to please mistress's pussy.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps

File size: 592.2 MB

Download Updated Nikki Haze

Konsequente Demut

Video language: German

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

The 80 cumshots of 2018 compilation

Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, made Male Orgasm, Orgasm Control

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2016? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2016. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Duration: 1:01:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1282kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 654.7 MB

Download The 80 cumshots of 2018 compilation

No Mercy For Your Balls

Cast: Goddess Devastation,Bryan Balldacious
Genres: Ballbusting

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 399.8 MB

Download No Mercy For Your Balls

Bizarre Praxis

At the mercy of horny rubber nurses! A man and a young woman are in for their fetish experience of a lifetime:
They are being abducted into a secret place, where sexy rubber nurses treat them to the most bizarre practices.
They manipulate, massage, and penetrate, and the wild lust of the participants is quite obviously not faked!

Duration: 1:39:10
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps

File size: 742.2 MB

Download Bizarre Praxis

Goddess Jane Wilde

Cast: Goddess Jane
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Worshipш

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer.
She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being smothered right in his face.
The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11531kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Goddess Jane Wilde

Goddess Jane Wilde

Cast: Goddess Jane
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Worshipш

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer.
She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being smothered right in his face.
The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11531kbps

Download Goddess Jane Wilde

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Mindfuck Orgasm

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Sno
Genres: FemDom, Cbt Ballbusting, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Male Orgasm

There are some men in this world who become excited by the thought of a beautiful woman like me abusing their cock and balls. Now I've trapped one of those men in my dungeon for my amusement. I love pulling and twisting those sensitive ping pong balls until you can see their exact shape through the skin. My slave loves it to. Without even touching his cock I can bring him to orgasm by just wrecking his balls. As he jerks away he looks longingly at the body that will never touch him fondly. When he's about orgasm, I think I'll kick the cum right out of his little sack.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 322.5 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Mindfuck Orgasm

How Many More Days

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: female domination, handjob, fetish, cumshot

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days

Ready For Real Cock

Cast: Allesandra Snow
Genres: humiliation, femdom pov, handjob, cumshot, masturbation, fetish, jerk off

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.
After I'm done jerking him off, you're going to suck down all of his sticky white cum.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

Ruined And Returned To Chastity

Cast: Natalya, Anabelle Pync
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Cock Control, The Edging Salon, Cock Milking, Edging

Anabelle and Natalya have a slave tied into a chair at the Edging Salon. He has been booked for a routine orgasm ruining. Both teasers look incredibly sexy in their shiny spandex uniforms as they edge the cock of their client's slave. The slave is completely unaccustomed to being this close to women this beautiful. The teasers know that they have complete control over their client's slave with their incredible bodies. Anabelle and Natalya ruin the slave twice in under ten minutes, then put him right back in his chastity cage and send him straight back to his Princess.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

Download Ruined And Returned To Chastity

Gehorche Sklave!

Stella Cruella is a full -Domina which pursues an exclusive studio with her team in Hamburg as active Domina. On account inquiry Stella Cruella has resolved to film realistic studio stories.

Duration: 1:30:23
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 949kbps

File size: 717.4 MB

Download Gehorche Sklave!

Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Stockings

Shy virgin Danny was never with a girl. In this video, the luxurious domino Alexis should teach him how to give girls pleasure. The training is very long, because Danny has never done anything like this in his life. Since Danny himself is small and puny, he is not popular with women. Since he also has a small member, Danny must fully comprehend and study science - how to properly serve girls orally. To help him learn, adjust and manage his internship - there will be a strict and domineering domino Alexis.

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 453.6 MB

Download Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

Tender Overnight Sadism

Cast:
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Handjob, Footjob, Milking

And I will edge you in the middle of the night, and take you so close to cumming and then, when your eyes are filled with mine, I will leave you the fuck in the dark for hours with helpless thoughts of me so large in your head there is no one else you could think of. Scream if you want. I'm a little lost, too, at times like this.
I've multiple overnight sessions scheduled for August. You sure you're ready?

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Tender Overnight Sadism

Strap-on Glory Hole

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: FemDom, Strap-on, Bondage

Mistress Chanel keeps her slave tightly locked in inescapable bondage with only his ass exposed to be used by anyone and anything. She likes to make sure her fuck pets won't try and run away when she slams her gigantic black strap-on cock deep in their tight ass.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7663kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Strap-on Glory Hole

Wrestle And Scissor boy In Bed

Cast: Natalya, Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Ass , Chastity, Humiliation, Brat Girls

Natalya's boy, danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her boy's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her boy's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her boy's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her boy, though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to her boy in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her boy into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

Download Wrestle And Scissor boy In Bed

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Caged Cunt Pleaser

Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, High Heels, Bondage, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Queening, Chastity

Just because a slave has his cock locked tightly away doesn't mean he still can't please and worship his Goddess. Sex crazed Goddess Ariana Marie puts her boy-toy's tongue to work making him prove how much he loves his station in life. There is no place he would rather be than under his Goddess's sweet holes pleasuring them all night long.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11327kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Caged Cunt Pleaser

He was Taken To Dominatrix For Ballbusting

Cast: Isabella Nice, Toro
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity

Isabella wants some help training her stepb to serve her, so she has been taking him to see a Dominatrix. Isabella tells the Dominatrix, Lady Toro, that her stepb, fluffy, has been complaining about his chastity device. Lady Toro suggests that they take him out and give him a ballbusting. Soon, fluffy will be begging to go back in. Isabella likes that idea. She lets her stepb out and Toro starts kicking. It doesn't take long at all for fluffy to start begging to go back into his chastity device. Fluffy begs his sis to tell Toro to stop kicking him, but Isabella just laughs. Toro shows Isabella how to do it so that she ballbust at home whenever fluffy acts up. Isabell has to run to her manicure appointment, so she leaves fluffy alone with Toro. She will be back in an hour or so to pick him up.

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download He was Taken To Dominatrix For Ballbusting

My Rubber Slave

I love sharing the shinning duties with my rubber slave. I get to wind him up so much so that he is bursting to fuck me. Then licking her till she cums

Duration: 50:11
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1586kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download My Rubber Slave

Electro Shocked Anus

Cast: Goddess Tangent
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination

The only reason Goddess Tangent needs to punish a slave is to satisfy her sadistic desires. Using electrifying cock rings and a huge shocking butt plug paired with a zapping wand is all she needs to have more then enough fun breaking in her new college boytoy. She can't help but enjoy every minute of his torment as nothing makes her happier then watching bound and helpless boys squeal and cry for mercy.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7565kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 850.3 MB

Download Electro Shocked Anus

Mistress Ariel - Blackmail

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

The Mistress threatens the tied slave to record everything that happens in the room with a camera and then she is going to send it to his wife. The slave begs for her, not to torture him like this, but the Mistress shrugs and turns on the camera anyway. Then she slowly approaches the slave and sensually starts to milk him. The slave tries to do everything, but he can't control his body and he soon has a huge orgasm.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7660kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 521.3 MB

Download Mistress Ariel - Blackmail

Back