Hardcore From Mistress Hot Fucking Slave Action | Extreme Domination

Tornado - Crazy Freaks

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lisa Courage, Desiree Blonde, Sylvie Marceau
Genres: Anal Fisting, Latex, Toys
Video language: English

Huge anal toys, Anal Fisting, 3 vaginal fistings, anal sex, DP's, latex, and of course beautiful women!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:20
Video: 400x304, XviD, 949kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Tornado - Crazy Freaks

Dressed Up Pervs Sc. 3

Cast: Isabella Chrystin,Kalea Taylor,Nikky Thorne
Genres: Blowjobs Pissing Femdom Cross-Dressing Blouses Shiny Clothing Roleplay Tv Hetero Sex Cock Play

What Lurks Below Is Way More Crossdressing Pervy Than She Knows
TransMartin Becomes A Pissy Sissy Learning His Lesson In The University Bathroom

Trannies are so sexy! Pretty faces, fat asses, a set of big titties, and a thick hard cock between their legs ready to stick in an eager mouth or ass

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 487.2 MB

Download Dressed Up Pervs Sc. 3

Rubber Slaves

Release Year: 2018

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly made into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Rubber Slaves

Latin Bitch Delilah

Cast: Bitch Delilah
Genres: slave, humilation, femdom,feet, cuckold

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole. I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5692kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

Download Latin Bitch Delilah

Mistress Jasmine's Foot Bitch

Cast: Jasmine Mendez
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Humiliation

Mistress Jasmine Mendez loves to humiliate pathetic slave boys who grovel at her feet. She coldly orders her slave to lick her high heels clean, wiping them on his tongue until she is satisfied that all the dirt has been removed. She then has him remove her heels and worship her feet, but she soon tires of it and decides to have some fun with her bitch. Jasmine slaps his face with her foot, then crushes his face with it, all while laughing at his discomfort. She then sticks her foot in his mouth and keeps him gagged while sucking on her toes. When she has tired of him, she heartlessly kicks him to the floor, as he means nothing to her

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8124kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

Download Mistress Jasmine's Foot Bitch

Dressed Up Pervs Sc. 2

Cast: Isabella Chrystin,Kalea Taylor,Nikky Thorne
Genres: Blowjobs Pissing Femdom Cross-Dressing Blouses Shiny Clothing Roleplay Tv Hetero Sex Cock Play

Isabella Chrystin has got something very special! A huge thick tranny cock for you to play with. This is one girl you will never have to worry about not being able to get hard and ready for action. She is a sexy thing and would love to stick it deep in you or have you stick it deep in her!

Duration: 24:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Dressed Up Pervs Sc. 2

Dominatrix Annabelle Part 10

Annabelle with her friend decided to have a picnic, what would they not be bored lady took invited two slaves!

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Dominatrix Annabelle Part 10

Chastity Drain

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Cum Eating, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download Chastity Drain

Angel Wicky

Cast: Angel Wicky, Jax Slayher
Genres: Cuckold, Anal, 1 on 1, Fetish, Big Tits, Blonde, MILF, Pantyhose / Stockings, No Tattoos, Hairy, ATM

It might be your dream to move to Europe and marry a hot European girl. We know that was multi-millionaire Steve Steele's dream, and as good as it sounds to take a much younger bride, well...it appears there's some serious consequences. He's married to a Czech woman named Angel Wicky. Angel's a piece of MILF ass: blonde, busty, in her 30's...and like most 30-something's, Angel is always horny. Too horny, in fact. He simply can't fuck her enough. But Steve is friends with Amirah Adara, so he knows the crew has invaded Budapest! Specifically "Cuckold Master" Jax Slayher, who loves to pound beautiful wives in front of their impotent hubbies!! That's exactly what Jax does today, all the while Angel reminding Steve what a pathetic loser he really is. Just cause you have a big bank account doesn't mean you have a big dick! Just ask Angel!! Oh, and yea...Jax not only fucked Angel in her marital bed...she just used her wedding ring as a jizz mop to play with all that cum all over her huge titties!!

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Angel Wicky

Bound For Punishment Part 2

Needs of her slave concerns, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Duration: 54:47
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1618kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 701.5 MB

Download Bound For Punishment Part 2

Milking their Pathetic Slave

Cast: Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging Milking

Now that Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena have whipped and caned their pathetic slave, they want to milk the disgusting filth out of his useless balls. They restrain their slave in their dungeon and start stroking his slut stick to milk out his filth. After he finally spills his filth, they feed it to him as a reward.

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11613kbps

File size: 390.0 MB

Download Milking their Pathetic Slave

Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Cast: Fräulein Mina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Latex / Rubber, Bondage

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long piss and let it pour through the opening of the rubber bag, on his cock. Knowing how he is now nicely bathing in my nectar gets me in the mood to administer a proper milking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Pool Boy Gets Fucked

Cast: Dava Foxx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Gets Fucked Behavior in love couples between partners are different, sometimes guys like when girls dominate. Today we will see it in the film. When all the power is in the sex of the girl and she is in this tango of love leading and even fucks the guy with a strap-on.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11593kbps

File size: 775.6 MB

Download Pool Boy Gets Fucked

Obey Melanie Training Cuckolds

Cast: Melanie
Genres: Cuckolding, Foot Worship, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Do you dream of serving a dominant couple? Then you need to be trained. You will learn how to beg for dick. How to greet Women and show superior Men respect. Then you will be taught how to keep other Men cumming in your mouth and cumming on your face. Finally you learn how to serve as a cuckold footstool for a Dominant Woman. This video is for those who take cuckolding seriously.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 282.6 MB

Download Obey Melanie Training Cuckolds

For You Wonderfull Gold Vip Collection Of Deviant Hardcore. Part 4.

Today master wants to use Holly's ass as his fuck toy, sliding his lubed cock in her tight hole, he'll go as deep as he can and give Holly Heart a chance to savor her own flavor. Enjoy this rough anal sex Bdsm scene featuring, exclusively at Deviant !

Total size: 873.0 MB in 1 files.

Download For You Wonderfull Gold Vip Collection Of Deviant Hardcore. Part 4.

Carly Rae And Victoria Summers

Cast: Carly Rae And Victoria Summers
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Spanking, Submissive

We are two lesbians who want something new in this life in order to be open to new games. This time one of them is a latex kitty. Which should be encouraged for good behavior and milk.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 815.9 MB

Download Carly Rae And Victoria Summers

Marley Brinx - Milking Frustrations

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Vibrator, Milking Machine, CBT

Mistress Marley's slave is bound nice and tight on milking day as she loves to watch him suffer before edging out his monthly load. Any toy can be used for pain and pleasure as Marley makes sure her helpless bitch feels every end of the spectrum before he is allowed to finally release his long awaited orgasm.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11209kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 897.8 MB

Download Marley Brinx - Milking Frustrations

Castle Diabolica Sweet Only Best Beautifull Collection. Part 4.

Little does he know what's in store for him tonight as a gang of Leather Maidens descend on his helplessly bagged up body! Mistresses Amanda Wildefyre, Jean Bardot and Pamela have a hot and leathered good time, using him as a stage for their kinky girl-on-girl bondage games. Jean Bardot uses his face as a leather hooded seatcushion, and he can only listen and feel the magic as Pamela has a huge orgasm while tied in a tall leather posture collar and single-glove.

Total size: 740.8 MB in 5 files.

Download Castle Diabolica Sweet Only Best Beautifull Collection. Part 4.

Elderly man licks Liza's legs

Cast: Lisa Olsen
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass , Nylon Glamour Legs

Old goat you smell my feet in pantyhose in which I have been walking for a week and do not wash. Well, how do you like the smell, pervert? I had no doubt. In this case, you will like and my ass as it smells that I did not remember how much soap.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3939kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Elderly man licks Liza's legs

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass. From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Locked Pussy Pleaser

Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Slaves should always serve selflessly, especially when it comes to pleasure which is why Mistress Summer keeps her boys locked in chastity. With his cock properly caged away, her slave has officially been reduced into nothing but a mouth made for licking. She orders him to stick out his long tongue and get to work while she and grinds her wet cunt all over his face to orgasm.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11323kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 985.4 MB

Download Locked Pussy Pleaser

10 inch strap-on destroying sissy ass

Cast: Mistress Karina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Slave Training, Submissive, Domination

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole. I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 458.0 MB

Download 10 inch strap-on destroying sissy ass

Cruel Keyholder

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Chastity

Mistress Chanel Preston loves tormenting her gimp slave by sexually stimulating his locked up cock. She has him hooded and chained, helpless to do anything as she mocks his helplessness. She is his keyholder, which means that she can do anything she wants to him. And what she wants is to tease him mercilessly, using her spit and breath to warm it up before taking a vibrator to his cock and balls to really get him horny. Chanel then climbs onto the table so she can rub her latex clad pussy and ass over his chastised cock, torturing it beyond belief with her sexy body. She just laughs as his cock strains in its cage, the flesh pushing out the sides in a pathetic attempt to get free. But Chanel has no intentions of releasing her gimp, as she teases him with her pussy rubbing and sliding along his caged manhood, then climbs off the table to beat his sensitive inner thigh flesh red, ruining whatever pleasure he may have felt. Chanel just laughs at his predicament as she walks away; this is one cock that will never get to fuck a woman again

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8147kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 690.1 MB

Download Cruel Keyholder

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Suspension Bondage

Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked

Pussy Boy

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Anal, Fuck Machine, Stockings

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special reward in store for her anal loving slut-boy. Not only will he be getting the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress's pussy but his own pussy will be getting fucked and plowed just how he likes. She is in complete control of how fast and slow his hole will get hollowed out as she commands his tongue to lick her to as many orgasms as she desires.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11212kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 992.5 MB

Download Pussy Boy

How Many More Days?

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: female domination, handjob, fetish, cumshot

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days?

Fetisch Extrem Part 2

A new Dvd with the finest elastic fetish, N.M. and clinic sex, as well as you know it from Paranoid.

Duration: 1:22:25
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1044kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 701.0 MB

Download Fetisch Extrem Part 2

Service My Cunt

Cast: Kleio Valentein
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Dirty Talk, Facesitting, Pussy Worship And Lick, Latex, Tattoo

Mistress Kleio sits on her throne, her slave is in his rightful place... his face is under her ass. Mistress teases him with her itty bitty latex thong, she order he stick his tongue out and lick her panties. Kleio rubs her pussy against his tongue turning herself more and more every time his warm tongue touches her clit. She removes her panties and has her slave orally service her cunt. She rubs against his face until cums.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4081kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

Download Service My Cunt

Lisa Olsen

Cast: Lisa Olsen
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Smothering, Nylon Glamour Legs

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3939kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Lisa Olsen

Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

In the role play verkorpert Stella the perversely inclined Grafin Sadista, pitilessly her employees with cane,
Whip and other tools punishes. With the candle in the arse and hot wax in the groove becomes impressive
the wax torture documents. There follows the arrest and the Ausubung of complete control uber held prisoner one,
disobedient slaves.

Duration: 1:44:45
Video: 512x384, XviD, 772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

Download Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

Absolute Entry

Cast: Lucy Bell & Marcus
Genres: Oral Sex, All Sex, Strapon, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Handjob

When your boyfriend is so active in sex so that it requires you to fuck every day, and the girl is just tired of this, then you can teach him a lesson to help him with an object such as a strapon. Fuck his girls in the asshole every day.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

Download Absolute Entry

The New Boss -Pantyhose Domination

Cast: Emma O'Hara
Genres: fetish, Pantyhose Domination, Footjobs, Brat Girls, Pantyhose Footjobs, Nylon, Stockings, Cumshot, Glasses, Secretary

Emma is tired of working so hard for her lazy boss. She's seen him looking at her, especially her feet and nice pantyhose. She gets him alone in his office and teases him with her feet and toes until he shoots a huge load all over her pantyhose.

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 409.2 MB

Download The New Boss -Pantyhose Domination

Gummiklinik Frau Dr Monteil Part 1

Ladies clad in latex playing medical/clinical games. Rubber, latex, enemas, watersports, catheters and much more hard-core fetish. If you like ladies in latex clothing, then you will love this Part 1.

Duration: 1:25:11
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1093kbps

File size: 803.3 MB

Download Gummiklinik Frau Dr Monteil Part 1

Mistress Crystal milks the new slave

Cast: MistressI Crystal
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Domina in a black latex skin-tight suit tied her subordinate in her black lair so that he could not break free. He, too, is wrapped in something dark, his face is not visible, but there is only a bare penis and testicles. She milked him painfully long. Mistress Crystal milks the new slave

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11741kbps

File size: 528.1 MB

Download Mistress Crystal milks the new slave

Ready For Real Cock

Cast: Allesandra Snow
Genres: humiliation, femdom pov, handjob, cumshot, masturbation, fetish, jerk off

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

Laurie Vargas - One Day In The Life Of A Slave

For me, the morning begins almost always the same. My mistress always wakes dissatisfied with legs open the door of my cell, where I sleep every night. But despite this, my mistress really cares about me. Even when she was unhappy, even if she does not forget that I need to eat breakfast.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 749.2 MB

Download Laurie Vargas - One Day In The Life Of A Slave

Back