~Gorgeous Young Nymphos | Sweet Teenagers (18+)~

Teens_Jazmin Luv - My Gamer Fembot

Gamer David is having trouble leveling up so he orders Team Sk3et's Gamer Fembot. When she arrives he powers her up and she immediately starts winning all the games! David is curious as to which other functions she could have and soon discovers that she has a breeding option! While she's gaming he's pounding her juicy pussy!

Date: 29.09.22
Genre: Cowgirl, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Pussy Licking, Cum in Mouth, Teen, White, Doggystyle, Doll, Facial, Small Tits, Wavy Hair, Skinny, Tit Play, Natural Tits, Deepthroat, Cum in Hair, Missionary, Fetish
Cast: Jazmin Luv

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:41:15
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Jazmin_Luv__My_Gamer_Fembot.mp4

Teens_Kitty Cam - Juicy Anniversary Gift

Kitty slips into a sexy black outfit to surprise her husband for their anniversary when he gets home from work. Chris walks in and follows Kitty's voice to the kitchen where he finds her sitting on the counter with her legs wide open, ready for Chris to have her pussy for dinner!

Date: 29.09.22
Genre: Wild, Cowgirl, Black Hair, Big Dicks, Tiny, Doggystyle, Trimmed Pussy, Cum in Hair, Lingerie, Socks, Masturbation, Small Tits, Blowjob, Stockings, Teen, Pussy Licking, White, Tit Play, Deepthroat, Natural Tits, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl
Cast: Kitty Cam

FileSize: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:42:30

Kitty_Cam__Juicy_Anniversary_Gift.mp4

Teens_Macy Meadows - Petite Blonde Macy Meadows Fucked Hard

One thing's for sure Macy Meadows doesn't play when it comes to fucking. Her sex game is A+. Just ask Josh because when he tells her about his girl troubles Macy is eager to make him fell better. She sucks his cock and lets him pump her tight and tiny pussy with his monster cock.

Date: 23.08.2022
Genre: Cumshot, Natural Tits, All Sex, Cum on Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Tattoo, Blonde

FileSize: 373.8 MB
Duration: 00:12:28

Macy_Meadows__Petite_Blonde_Macy_Meadows_Fucked_Hard.mp4

Teens_Babi Star - Babi Star Fucked Silly

What's a girl to do if she has to study but her tutor is horny as hell and has a rock hard cock? If that girl is Babi Star, she pushes her studies to the side and gets her fuck on. Babi gets her tight fuck hole impaled by her horny tutor in this new episode.

Date: 17.08.2022
Genre: Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Busty, Ebony, All Sex, Tattoo, Cumshot, Handjob, Cum on Face, Doggystyle, Latina, Big Tits, Blowjob

FileSize: 434.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:31

Babi_Star__Babi_Star_Fucked_Silly.mp4

Teens_Camilla Cortez - Teen Latina Wants A Good Fuck

Camilla Cortez has just noticed that her step-brother is following her friends on Instagram and feels jealous. This super hot teen Latina is going to show that young man who's the sexiest girl over here, so she sucks his dick before fucking him big time. OK step-sister! Fuck them all, you are much hotter than they are!

Date: 31.08.2022
Genre: Cumshot, All Sex, Blowjob, Taboo, Tattoo, Brunette, Handjob, Spanking, Fake Tits, Step Brother, Cum on Body, Cowgirl, Black Hair, Step Sister, Big Tits, Latina, Doggystyle

FileSize: 440.3 MB
Duration: 00:14:41

Camilla_Cortez__Teen_Latina_Wants_A_Good_Fuck.mp4

Teens_Karolina Geiman - Shaved Teen Pussy Kitchen Fuck

This slender teeny is full of lust and passion, ready to have her fresh well-shaved pussy licked and fucked good. Starting with some sexy posing by the kitchen counter and using the couch to ride cock and get drilled from behind she enjoys hot spontaneous sex with her boyfriend having multiple orgasms and eating his cum with great pleasure.

Date: 23.09.2022
Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Teen, Gonzo

FileSize: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:24:22

Karolina_Geiman__Shaved_Teen_Pussy_Kitchen_Fuck.mp4

Teens_Baby Bamby - Bright Orgasm On Massage Table

When beautiful Baby Bamby comes to the massage salon and lies down on the massage table, she hopes for a full-body massage. Sure, she gets her body massaged from head to toes with a spicy bonus in the end.

Date: 29.09.2022
Genre: Missionary, Creampie, Blowjob, Fingering, Brunette, Hardcore, Teen, Doggy Style, Shaved, Small Tits, Cowgirl, Massage

FileSize: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:33:51

Baby_Bamby__Bright_Orgasm_On_Massage_Table.mp4

Teens_Alexa Flexy (Working Late / 20.05.22)

Date: 20.05.22
Genre: Cum on Ass, shaved pussy, doggy style, Big Dick, Blowjob, pussy eating, Ass, rimming, Blonde, Lingerie, Deepthroat
Cast: Alexa Flexy

FileSize: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:33:59

Alexa_Flexy._Working_Late.mp4

Teens_Alyssa Bounty (Seductive Snack / 21.09.22)

Date: 21.09.22
Genre: pussy eating, high heels, Ass, Tattoos, Big Dick, doggy style, shaved pussy, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Deepthroat, kissing, Cum on Ass, Brunette
Cast: Alyssa Bounty

FileSize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:43:33

Alyssa_Bounty._Seductive_Snack.mp4

Teens_Ivi Rein (Broken AC / 28.09.22)

Ivi Rein and Josh are looking for some ways to cool off. Their AC is broken and there's nothing they can do about it. Josh gets an interesting idea: he takes an ice cube and rubs it over Ivi's cute tiny tits. Things just got hotter!

Date: 28.09.22
Genre: pussy eating, doggy style, Bonde, Small Tits, Cum on Ass, kissing, Blowjob
Cast: Ivi Rein

FileSize: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:39:58

Ivi_Rein._Broken_AC.mp4

Teens_Nata Ocean - Early Rising #538

Nata is up early and wants to start the day off right with Michael's cock. Her teen pussy aches to be touched, licked, and fucked hard. Her nipples on her perky teen tits are hard just thinking about Michael sucking on her clit, deepthroating that big dick. By the time he comes into her room she's ready to go, pulling her panties to the side so he can bury his face in her cunt.

Date: 27.09.2022
Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Teen
Cast: Nata Ocean

VideoQuality: 2K QHD
FileSize: 4.46 GB
Duration: 00:41:51
Resolution: 2048x1080

Nata_Ocean__Early_Rising_538.mp4

Teens_Sandy Chicks aka Nika A, Nika, Kenzie Rains, Milyway, Nika Steward - Shy At First

For a shy woman, having an orgasm during sex can significantly improve her relationship

Genre: All Sex, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore

FileSize: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:33:48

Sandy_Chicks_aka_Nika_A_Nika_Kenzie_Rains_Milyway_Nika_Steward__Shy_At_First.mp4

Teens_Olivia Madison (Scissors Fuck / 23.09.22)

Young firm and 6 feet 4 tall Olivia gets introduced to a new bed sexual position called Scissors in this very horny flick. She gets fucked long and steady in multiple positions which feels like you are doing a helicopter turning inside her pussy but she confesses she will try the scissors again in the future.

Date: 23.09.22
Genre: Brunette, Older ManYounger Woman, Cunnilingus, POV, Blowjob, Creampie
Cast: Olivia Madison

FileSize: 2.1 GB
Duration: 00:49:01

Olivia_Madison._Scissors_Fuck.mp4

Teens_Freya Von Doom - Boss Bitch Impaled by Monster Cock

Freya Von Doom is the naughtiest boss in town. This hot petite lady calls her employee, Peter, in her office and is about to sack him, but first she is gonna give him a chance to keep his job. Freya wants a good fuck right here, right now, so that handsome man is going to make her change her mind by giving her multiple orgasms. "Good job Peter! Now get back to your fucking work!"

Date: 23.09.2022
Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Natural Tits, Doggystyle, Tattoo, Creampie, Small Tits, Brunette

FileSize: 501 MB
Duration: 00:16:43

Freya_Von_Doom__Boss_Bitch_Impaled_by_Monster_Cock.mp4

Teens_Sage Fox - Fucking my step-dad

Sage Fox is a bad girl and she loves it. When this hot teen babe asked her step-dad to help her take some nude photos of hers she definitely knew how things would turn out. Just a few minutes later she finds herself giving that guy an amazing blowjob and before she even realize it she is ridding his big-sized cock.

Date: 28.09.2022
Genre: Redhead, Teen, Taboo, Doggystyle, Piercing, Blowjob, Tattoo, All Sex, Step Dad, Cum on Body, Step Daughter, Natural Tits

FileSize: 432.4 MB
Duration: 00:14:26

Sage_Fox__Fucking_my_step.mp4

Teens_Scarlett Hampton - Scarlett's Special Training

Scarlett is having issues at work and, frankly, isn't an excellent server. Her step-grandpa, Tommy, explains he has special training to help Scarlett improve her server skills. While the training doesn't do much to help Scarlett improve as an employee, she enjoys the process regardless.

Date: 03.10.22
Genre: Natural Tits, Teen, Cum in Mouth, Reverse Cowgirl, Swallow, White, Big Dicks, Doggystyle, Pussy Licking, Wild, Missionary, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Shaved Pussy, Skinny, Swallow Cum, Blonde, Small Tits, Cowgirl
Cast: Scarlett Hampton

FileSize: 2.58 GB
Duration: 00:47:00

Scarlett_Hampton__Scarletts_Special_Training.mp4

Teens_Theodora Day - A Rare Glimpse of Elf Mating Season

It is officially Elf Mating Season! Theodora Day and Jay Romero rush to make sweet love in the sunlight. They do not waste any time and start enjoying each other right away. But Theodora finds that his cock is too big so she makes sure to deep throat as much as she can like the good elf she is. She starts begging him to give her his special elf magic inside that tight pussy of hers! She just cannot get enough of it. So he fills her up with his warm elf cum that makes her orgasm with excitement!

Date: 03.10.22
Genre: Cow Girl, Lingerie, Petite, Brunette, Real Tits, All Natural, Cosplay, Doggy Style, Small Tits, Stand and Carry, Gagging, Deep Throat, Reverse Cow Girl, Hardcore, Trimmed, Cream Pie, Blowjob
Cast: Theodora Day

FileSize: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:21:48

Theodora_Day__A_Rare_Glimpse_of_Elf_Mating_Season.mp4

Teens_Madi Collins (Initial Casting / e79)

It's always interesting when a tiny girl arrives for a casting and blow you away by her small stature. Even better when she's a cute little redhead. At only 4 foot 10, 147cm, Madi keeps her proportions looking slim and fit by eating healthy on a keto diet, taking long walks, and doing yoga. At just 92 pounds, that's not a lot of weight to throw around, which made it all the more fun to pick her up and pose her in different sex positions which she enthusiastically responded to. Her fair skin and pink little nipples just added to her appeal and I couldn't wait to cum inside her.

Date: 2021.03.30
Genre: Hardcore, Teen, Young, Creampie, Skinny, Slim, All sex
Cast: Madi Collins

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 2.13 GB
Duration: 00:35:21
Resolution: 3840x2160

Madi_Collins._Initial_Casting.mp4

Teens_Tommy King - Pajama Party For Two

Brad and his stepdaughter Tommy have gone on a bonding trip together since Brad's wife chose to go with her friends instead. When they get to the hotel room Tommy realizes she might've hurt her back so Brad offers to give her an oil massage. Later, Tommy is getting out of the shower and asks Brad to put some soothing cream on her sunburn, which is when Tommy realizes that Brad has a boner and figures that she could be that one to take care of it! Brad then confesses that he's been wanting to try more spicy thing in the bedroom but Tommy's mom doesn't seem too interested, so again, Tommy steps in, ready to try some anal with her stepdaddy!

Date: 04.10.22
Genre: Teen, Brunette, Step Daughter, Cowgirl, Swallow, Massage, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Shaved Pussy, Natural Tits, Anal, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Swallow Cum, Big Dicks, Doggystyle, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Big Ass, Step Dad, Reverse Cowgirl, Masturbation
Cast: Tommy King

FileSize: 2.69 GB
Duration: 00:47:46

Tommy_King__Pajama_Party_For_Two.mp4

Teens_Jazmin Luv Goes For The BBC Money Shot

Naughty college student Jazmin Luv's history lessons with tutor Donny Sins come to an abrupt halt when he learns there's more money to be made making XXX content. They are soon on the livingroom couch snapping photos of the ebony stud sucking on the nubile blonde's all-natural perky tits and succulent toes.

Date: 03.10.2022
Genre: Gonzo, Hardcore, Teen, All Sex, BBC, Interracial

FileSize: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:26:32

Jazmin_Luv__Jazmin_Luv_Goes_For_The_BBC_Money_Shot.mp4

Teens_Sydney Paradiess (Cute Girl With Pacifier Rammed / E18)

Cute Girl With Pacifier Rammed

Date: 2021.03.30
Genre: Cowgirl, Missionary, Blowjob, Big Cock, Teen, Hardcore, Doggy style, Brunette
Cast: Sydney Paradiess

FileSize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:22:59
Resolution: 1920x1920

Sydney_Paradiess._Cute_Girl_With_Pacifier_Rammed.mp4

Teens_Amy Clark aka Luna Haze - Losing Of Virginity

Hi. Like I mentioned before, I got the chance to meet actor of my dreams, right after my first time casting at the studio of Defloration. Where honestly I stayed with till now and will stay more. I love their production and they way they are with models, like me for example, I have total freedom and I can just be me. My actor for today is the most experienced actor in the world, some might disagree and say it should be Thomas Stone, but for me this one is the best one! Anyways, I chose him also because he has a huge cock and I love that, always wanted to experience one inside the different parts of my body.

Date: 24.02.2022
Genre: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

FileSize: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:23:43

Amy_Clark_aka_Luna_Haze__Losing_Of_Virginity.mp4

Teens_Daisy (Spit On Me. I Like It Rough)

It's Daisy's first sex on camera and this fare-skinned girl's ready to get fucked, and fucked good today. If you want to see her play with herself, get fucked on the couch or ride her first Sybian ever than check out her extras clip that was released a few days ago. But if you want to get right to it this scene does that with our newbie starting out naked on the bed for her interview and we find out this girl likes it rough. She also likes to be spat on which Tyler obliges during lazy doggy as he chokes this Slt in training until she almost taps out. Careful what you ask for honey you just might get it. She also got a record number of orgasms today and I even think that she found a new favorite position when Tyler lazy dogged her on his way to giving her said multiple orgasms. You're welcome and you're also welcome for the glazing he gave to that pretty little face of hers with his man seed. "I don't usually let guys cum on my face," she said afterwards and confessed that Tyler was only the second guy to have ever given her one and that's it's not her preferred place to let guys cum. Well if you're going to make it in this business you need to get over that and start loving cum. Love it when a girl pushes her boundaries and lets you do perverted things to her. So you better enjoy her and all the perverted things done to her today.

Date: 2022.05.19
Genre: Teen, Hardcore, Skinny, All sex
Cast: Daisy

FileSize: 4.32 GB
Duration: 01:11:35

Daisy.mp4

Teens_Angeline Red - Creampied With The Cuckquean'S Permission

Angeline Red is a little nervous to fuck my husband right in front of me. This brunette Slt looks so innocent in her denim dress and glasses.

Date: 04.10.2022
Genre: Teen, Creampie, All Sex, Gonzo, Hardcore

FileSize: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:31:30

Angeline_Red__Creampied_With_The_CuckqueanS_Permission.mp4

Teens_Gia Derza - Fitness Slts

Genre: All Sex, Gonzo, Hardcore, Teen

FileSize: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:39:27

Gia_Derza__Fitness_Slts.mp4

Teens_Octavia Red - How to Beat the Heat

It's an absolute scorcher out, and all Brad wants to do is cool down. Luckily for him, Octavia shows up at his doorstep and suggests a shower to help beat the heat. Things get even hotter, though, when Brad and Octavia decide to have a steamy fuck session.

Genre: Tit Play, Cum on Tits, Big Ass, Tit Fuck, Trimmed Pussy, Doggystyle, Natural Tits, Wild, Big Dicks, Rough Sex, White, Blowjob, Missionary, Teen, Deepthroat, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Big Tits
Cast: Octavia Red

FileSize: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:52:09

Octavia_Red__How_to_Beat_the_Heat.mp4

Teens_Maryane Rose aka Maryana Rose - Sex As A Way Of Relaxing

Beautiful Maryane Rose had a really tiring day and this is why she decided to relax in her favorite armchair. So, she sat back and allowed her back and legs to rest.

Date: 03.10.2022
Genre: Doggy Style, Shaved, Brunette, Blowjob, Piercing, Side Fuck, Cowgirl, Fingering, Teen, Facial

FileSize: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:28:51

Maryane_Rose_aka_Maryana_Rose__Sex_As_A_Way_Of_Relaxing.mp4

Teens_Elines (Eliness, Penelope) - Too Big Bed

Date: 24.09.2022
Genre: Masturbation, Shaved Pussy, Russian, Blonde Hair, Posing

FileSize: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:11:43

Elines__Too_Big_Bed.mp4

Teens_Lacy Tate (Initial Fitness Casting)

Date: 2022.09.11
Genre: Straight, Slim, Teen
Cast: Lacy Tate

FileSize: 2.75 GB
Duration: 00:32:19

Lacy_Tate.mp4

Teens_REESE ROBBINS (STEPSIS REESE IS CAUGHT DAYDREAMING AGAIN)

Cute little redhead stepsister Reese is caught masturbating in the kitchen again by her older stepbrother Chad. Reese fortunately could not convince him she was just doing the dishes as Chad let her get back to her fun. But Chad stayed in the room as horny Reese begins to tease him shaking her cute little ass just inviting his cock to fuck her sweet pink pussy. Chad comes up behind her as she is bent over the kitchen sink and takes every thick hard throbbing inch of Chad's meat balls deep inside her pussy. Reese finally gets the reality of fucking her big cock stepbrother, getting his hot cum poured onto her face and sucking out every last drop.

Date: 2022.09.30
Genre: Skinny, Teen, All sex, Hardcore
Cast: REESE ROBBINS

FileSize: 3.37 GB
Duration: 00:30:00

REESE_ROBBINS.mp4

Teens_Cecelia Taylor - Horny Kitty

Genre: Toys, Hardcore, Masturbation, Facial, Blowjob, All Sex, Teen, Threesome
Cast: Cecelia Taylor

FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:38:59

Cecelia_Taylor__Horny_Kitty.mp4

Teens_Sweet Sophia - Car Meetups And Hookups

Sweet Sophia loves hot cars, and she loves hot guys even more! This hardbodied babe came to the car meetup for one thing only: to fuck the first guy that pulls up. She poses in front of her ride, then makes her move as Jmac parks, stroking his cock through the car window, then climbing on top to ride him in the driver's seat! Jmac bends Sophia over against the car and pounds her pussy right out in the open, giving this motor-loving nympho exactly what she wanted.

Date: 06.10.22
Genre: POV, Petite, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Facial, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, Shaved, Outdoors, Small Ass, Handjob, Cum Shot, Blonde, Small Tits, Tattoo, Natural Tits
Cast: Sweet Sophia

FileSize: 1006.6 MB
Duration: 00:25:34

Sweet_Sophia__Car_Meetups_And_Hookups.mp4

Teens_Lily Thot - Come Find Me

Lily is bored, so she decides to hide in her neighbor Chris' room. When she overhears him talking to a friend about a video game tournament, she starts to tease him. Chris, surprised to see his sister's friend, volunteers to entertain her while she is out. Lily likes the idea, but she's gonna play around with him a little by making him chase her around. Once he catches her, the game takes a turn for the naughty.

Date: 06.10.22
Genre: Tiny, Big Ass, Small Tits, Tongue Piercing, Hardcore, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Tit Play, Blowjob, Missionary, Doggystyle, Teen, Deepthroat, Big Dicks, Shaved Pussy, White, Natural Tits, Cowgirl, Masturbation, Pussy Licking
Cast: Lily Thot

FileSize: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:53:41

Lily_Thot__Come_Find_Me.mp4

Teens_NATA OCEAN (SHE HAS A MAGIC PUSSY)

Date: 22.07.2022
Genre: Skinny, Hardcore, BJ, All sex, Teen
Cast: NATA OCEAN

FileSize: 3.56 GB
Duration: 00:52:36

NATA_OCEAN.mp4

Back