VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:39:22
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Destiny_Cruz__Teacher_Seduction.mp4

Teens_Katie Kush | Lucky Fate (Cute teen Katie Kush wants to find out what a creampie is / 31470)

Kate Kush is home all alone and has a Lucky over to show her the ropes. She wants his cream inside of her and she wants it now.

Date: 2022.09.22
Genre: Straight, Oral Sex, Creampie, Teens Love Cream, All Sex
Cast: Katie Kush |

FileSize: 3.1 GB
Duration: 00:36:26

Katie_Kush_Lucky_Fate._Cute_teen_Katie_Kush_wants_to_find_out_what_a_creampie_is.mp4

Teens_Molly Little - Stepsister Is Home Alone

Molly Little and Ricky Spanish are new stepsiblings, a situation that they're both still getting used to. Ricky can't help but notice how hot his new stepsis is and that she likes to dress nice and sexy. For her part, Molly is fascinated by this new handsome guy living with her. Molly confesses that she misses the time when it was just her dad and her and he was never home.Ricky figures out pretty quickly that Molly is implying that she used to do lots of masturbating around the house. He tells her that he's starting college this week and both their parents work, so Molly will still have the place to herself. Molly takes Ricky at his word and settles in on the couch with her Rabbit vibrator, which she cheerfully refers to as her big brother. Ricky is still home when Molly gets going and sticks around long enough to watch Molly cum. When she realizes that Ricky is there, Molly tells him not to go because her pussy is still throbbing. That's enough encouragement for Ricky, who goes to work licking his new stepsister's pussy.From there, Molly insists that Juan fuck her. How can he say no to that? Whipping it out, he shoves his dick into Molly's bare twat. Her moans are like music to Ricky's ears. Even better, though, is when Molly gets Ricky on his back and begins sucking his fuck stick. That's a precursor to Molly straddling Ricky's legs and climbing aboard for a stiffie ride in his lap. Turning around, the horny spinner keeps their party going with big bounces. Ricky finishes Molly off in doggy, then pulls out to blow his nut all over her ass. Smiling and giggling, Molly admits she likes hanging out with Ricky better than being home alone.

Date: 23.09.22
Genre: Feet, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Panties, Family Secrets, POV, Mini Skirt, Masturbation, Toys, Blonde, Cowgirl, Handjob, Tattoos, Small Boobs, Blowjob, Ball Sucking, Girl Orgasm, GirlBoy
Cast: Molly Little

FileSize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:26:29

Molly_Little__Stepsister_Is_Home_Alone.mp4

Teens_Kitsune aka Kitsune Liss - Play Nice

This can be seen when she was described as "cute redhead playing". Kitsune is not doing a

Date: 23.09.2022
Genre: Orgasm, Solo, Masturbation, Teen

FileSize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:16:31

Kitsune_aka_Kitsune_Liss__Play_Nice.mp4

Teens_Gia OhMy (Bratty Step Sis / pg18728)

Your step sister Gia OhMy wants you to rub oil on her. Are you down to do it? what if by making the right decisions you'll get to do more than just putting oil on her. You control the flow of the story, with every single decision she's at the palm of your hand. Get her to blow you, or make the wrong move and have her snitching on you. Will you get lucky with your bratty step sister? that's all up to you. Good luck!

Date: 2022.06.03
Genre: All sex, blowjob, white, hardcore, cumshot, facial, big ass, blonde, small tits, creampie, shaved, deep throat, doggy, cowgirl, teen, big booty, young, doggystyle, riding, cow girl, step sister
Cast: Gia OhMy

FileSize: 3.17 GB
Duration: 00:45:07

Gia_OhMy._Bratty_Step_Sis.mp4

Teens_Indica Reign (Think They Will Like It)

Indica Reign and her boyfriend submitted a really awesome tape of them going at it. Im jealous as fuck of the boyfriend because this babe is sooooo fucking hot. First she got naked and we got to see these really hot tan lines on her. Once she started sucking dick and the camera got closer, you really begin to realize how fucking goregous this girl is. What a lucky motherfucker! Anyway, he banged her pussy pretty proper and Indica took a nice load all over her face too. My type of girl! Think they'll like it? I know the Skeet Team will fucking love it!

Date: 2012.10.12
Genre: Facial, Teen, Deepthroat, Reality, Natural Tits, Interracial, Small Tits, Homemade, Brunette, Debut, Big Ass, Piercings

FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:15:58

Indica_Reign.mp4

Teens_Mencia Francis ( NASSTYx Romantico)

Hot New Scene Mencia Francis !!!

Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Couples
Cast: Mencia Francis

FileSize: 807.2 MB
Duration: 00:28:25

Mencia_Francis.mp4

Teens_Missy Luv - She Needs Adrenaline

Sexy blonde hottie Missy Luv is addicted to adrenaline, the rush she gets from doing something risky and outrageous. The biggest thrill she gets is from getting picked up by a random guy and then fucking him in his car. You won't be surprised to learn that she has no trouble at all getting this fantasy fulfilled!

Date: 16.09.22
Genre: Hitchhiking, Doggy Style, Public Sex, Riding, Deep Throat, Blonde, Reverse Cowgirl, Squirting, Missionary, Natural Tits, POV
Cast: Missy Luv

FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:31:24

Missy_Luv__She_Needs_Adrenaline.mp4

Teens_Katrina Reed - A Monumental Day

Brand new newbie Katrina Reed makes her professional debut here today, and we paired her up with our old friend Tony Rubino for this update. After our director, Johnny Robins, helps us get to know a little about the Midwestern cutie Katrina warms up her coed coochie, first with her fingers and then with a jack-rabbit vibrator In steps Tony with some lube for Katrina's lovely C-cup breasts and juicy ass which she, of course, twerked for us She gets on her knees and begins to deepthroat Tony cock's followed by a lie-back blowjob and some more cock gagging. Katrina gives him a slick footjob before Tony slurps on and finger-fucks her juicy slit .Then we get to the fucking, as Katrina takes all of Tony missionary on her side, reverse cowgirlcowgirl, piledriver & doggystyle until he pulls out and cums on her pretty little face We followed our newest friend into the shower afterward only to find she was not done sucking on Tony's stiff prick...Until Next Time!

Date: 23.09.22
Genre: Twerking, Natural Body, Ball Sucking, Busty, Tanlines, Debut, Masturbation Female, Flexible, Footjob, Teen, Vibrator, Raven Haired, Facial, BG, Booty, Lie Back Blowjob, First Time
Cast: Katrina Reed

FileSize: 2.9 GB
Duration: 00:50:08

Katrina_Reed__A_Monumental_Day.mp4

Teens_Jolie Butt - Hottie Rubs Pussy To Orgasm

Beautiful Jolie Butt just bought a sexy lingerie set. Sure, she wears it every day because she loves feeling silk cloth caressing her gentle skin, but, she adores caressing her sweet pussy right through her new panties even more. So, she takes off her tiny shorts, turns around to show the beauty of her butt covered with sexy panties and then, finally, teases her shaved clit and slit with her talented fingers.

Date: 23.09.2022
Genre: Shaved, Brunette, Masturbation, Teen, Fingering, Toys, Solo

FileSize: 942.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:48

Jolie_Butt__Hottie_Rubs_Pussy_To_Orgasm.mp4

Teens_Lili Charmelle - Kinky Cutie Seduces Her Teacher

Beautiful Lili Charmelle is a pretty bad student who still understands she needs to pass all tests and exams. Luckily, she knows how to use the beauty of her body and her fantastic sex talents to achieve all her goals. She teases her teacher by flashing her long legs and her round ass just to seduce him into breaking all rules and giving her total access to his dick. Once the teacher falls under Lili Charmelle's charms, he has no other way out but do everything she needs.

Date: 19.09.2022
Genre: Doggy Style, Brunette, Teacher, Blowjob, Shaved, Reality, Old And Young, Hardcore, Swallowing, Teen

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 3.01 GB
Duration: 00:30:06
Resolution: 3840x2160

Lili_Charmelle__Kinky_Cutie_Seduces_Her_Teacher.mp4

Teens_Bonnie Dolce - Fucking My Ex

Jimmy's ex girlfriend Bonnie shows up one night at his place after a month of breaking up with one thing in mind. she's gonna get Jimmy's cum one way or another.

Date: 27.09.22
Genre: Teen, Pussy Licking, Swallow Cum, White, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Deepthroat, Toned, Small Tits, Cum in Hair, Skinny, Blonde, Big Dicks, Shaved Pussy, Natural Tits, Missionary, Taboo, Rough Sex, Blowjob
Cast: Bonnie Dolce

FileSize: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:47:37

Bonnie_Dolce__Fucking_My_Ex.mp4

Teens_Mila Taylor - She Loves To Suck Dick

Hot slt Mila shows off her excellent dick-sucking skills before hopping on the bed and getting fucked by lucky stud Ike Diezel!

Date: 25.09.22
Genre: Cum in Hair, Natural Tits, Vibrator, Doggystyle, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Solo Dildo, Masturbation, Facial, Teen, Missionary, Big Tits, Socks, Deepthroat, White, Big Ass, Trimmed Pussy
Cast: Mila Taylor

FileSize: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:33:29

Mila_Taylor__She_Loves_To_Suck_Dick.mp4

Teens_Eva Barbie - Letting My Boss Fuck My GF For A Raise

When you come to your boss to ask for another raise you better do what this guy did. He brought his sltty blonde girlfriend with him and she was pantyless from the start, so with such an argument in his favor you bet he got what he came for. In exchange his horny boss got to fuck this slender babe right in his office with his employee watching and man, was this eager passionate chick worth it.

Date: 18.09.2022
Genre: Cuckold, All Sex, Creampie, Gonzo, Teen, Hardcore

FileSize: 2.06 GB
Duration: 00:24:10

Eva_Barbie__Letting_My_Boss_Fuck_My_GF_For_A_Raise.mp4

Teens_Destiny Cruz - Watch Me Finger My Pink Pussy Stepdaddy

Slutty blonde Destiny Cruz is lounging around in her tight pink panties when her stepdad walks in the room to ask her a question. Destiny doesn't want to admit it at first but she has been fantasizing about fucking her stepdaddy for quite some time. Watch as this horny babe rubs her tight pussy while giving her stepdad the best jerk off instructions.

Date: 27.09.2022
Genre: Orgasm, Masturbation, Teen, Solo

FileSize: 310.9 MB
Duration: 00:08:11

Destiny_Cruz__Watch_Me_Finger_My_Pink_Pussy_Stepdaddy.mp4

Teens_Abbie Maley aka Wednesday Parker - Athletic Slut Gets Her Pussy Rocked By Mick Blue

Abbie Maley is impossible to take your eyes off of in her sexy black lingerie and tall boots. Her and Mick Blue can barely keep their hands to themselves and it doesn't take long until Abbies lingerie is on the floor and she is being bent over a bench to be fucked hard by his big dick.

Date: 25.09.2022
Genre: All Sex, Rimming, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore

FileSize: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:48:23

Abbie_Maley_aka_Wednesday_Parker__Athletic_Slut_Gets_Her_Pussy_Rocked_By_Mick_Blue.mp4

Teens_Chase Ryder - Ballbusting Cheerleader Likes It Rough

Horny teen cheerleader is masturbating on her couch when a guy walks in and catches her. Without thinking she busts his balls and bites his cock before letting him fuck the shit out of her.

Genre: Gonzo, All Sex, Hardcore

FileSize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:38:59

Chase_Ryder__Ballbusting_Cheerleader_Likes_It_Rough.mp4

Teens_Violet Gems - My Own Little Anime Girl

Tiny cutie Violet is dressed up in an anime outfit that she got to try and make the guy she likes notice her but she tells her stepbro Duncan that it doesn't work. Duncan offers to take some naughty pictures of her to send the guy. Duncan convinces Violet to take some pictures of her sucking his cock and soon one thing leads to another!

Date: 26.09.22
Genre: Natural Tits, Facial, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Missionary, Wild, Step Sister, Trimmed Pussy, Doggystyle, Step Brother, Cum in Mouth, Big Dicks, Tiny, Blowjob, Teen
Cast: Violet Gems

FileSize: 1.87 GB
Duration: 01:07:45

Violet_Gems__My_Own_Little_Anime_Girl.mp4

Teens_Blaire In Pyjamas 2

Genre: Masturbation, Big Tits, Legal Teen
Cast: Blaire

FileSize: 373.1 MB
Duration: 00:12:37

Blaire_In_Pyjamas_2.mp4

Teens_Sara Bork - Hottie Prefers Fucking To Cooking

Half-naked Sara Bork cuts vegetables for the dinner, but her thoughts are wandering somewhere far from the kitchen. She actually fantasizes about licking a knife and playing with a big cucumber. Sara Bork gets so much excited that her pussy starts pulsating with desire. This is when her lover enters the kitchen.

Genre: Missionary, Teen, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Fingering, Creampie, Hardcore, Shaved

FileSize: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:22:13

Sara_Bork__Hottie_Prefers_Fucking_To_Cooking.mp4

Teens_Reina(Yes Sir! Ayyyy Coño Papi )

Today we have 20-year-old Reina and I must say Tyler really liked this one because he prefers girls that are a little on the thin and sltty side, and you know what? All whopping 93 lbs of this gal is the perfect combination of a bit sltty and more than thin. She's slinthy is what she is and in all the ways that matter for sure. She also just happens to have the cutest butthole and inviting pussy to boot that'll make you just want to stick your tongue up there they look so good and inviting and this girl loves sex and things up them. Speaking of things up her holes, what sorta things does she like to stick up their Steve? Well surprisingly enough she prefers cock of a darker persuasion she tells us and she's a first for us here at ExCoGi, dropping the bomb on us that Tyler's white cock will be her first ever. Never had a girl never fuck a white cock before and I hate to add any unnecessary pressure on you Tyler, but the entire weight of the massively averaged sized white cock world is now resting on your shoulders buddy and I'm sure you'll live up to all our slightly above average expectations and deliver today. You always do buddy and the saying was also most definitely true today for this slinthy gal that goes, 'It's Not The Size Of The Boat That Matters, But The Motion Of The Ocean,' and we're putting that to the test today. Reina wasn't at all bashful either when she unexpectedly declared that Tyler's cock was the smallest cock she's ever fucked and it's game-on girl. Wow! Don't hold anything back dear and please tell us exactly how you really feel. Well I can tell you how I feel about that statement. White boys can jump and I'll put Tyler's white cock up against any black cock you've been fucking because they ain't shit apparently and today he proved that point flat out. I also believe that Reina today became the most religious and god fearing girl if she wasn't already because she repeatedly screamed out our Savor's name time and time again throughout the entire scene while cussing out her 'Daddy' in Puerto Rican, 'Ayyyy Coño Papi!' As if admitting indirectly that all the cocks that preceded today's events, specifically Black in color mind you not forgets, could have only been arguably the size of one's index figure is the only logical conclusion I can come up with. You've been fucking the wrong colored guys is another conclusion that we can debate but one thing's for certain. Bedroom shenanigans weren't meant to be approached like a Thanksgiving feast were everyone wants the dark meat because it's juicier and more flavorful. No, no, no, it's sex honey and its time to try some of the white meat and Tyler knows how to deliver his white cock sandwich and deliver-it slam dunk style were orgasm records were shattered today. Yes shattered I say and I'd bet this girl's plane ride home was a bit uncomfortable because that pussy was pounded raw. So in closing I also feel compelled to point out that the other saying that goes, 'Once You Go Black You Never Go Back' is also officially debunked here at ExCoGi and that this young lady will most definitely be introducing some white meat more regularly into her diet because today was the fucking of her life she admitted and you're welcome. So lets all give thanks to God shall we, and our Daddy's, don't forget your Daddy's everyone before we all enjoy this glorious white meat fuck fest. Toddles, Steve

Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Couples, Gonzo
Cast: Reina

FileSize: 5.7 GB
Duration: 01:33:32

Reina.part1.rar
Reina.part2.rar

Teens_Sweetie Fox - Ochako Uraraka Gets Wild

Black Bull is the lucky stud that meets with stunning babe Sweetie Fox who is cosplaying Ochako Uraraka. Seems like Ochako is desperate to get her anime pussy pounded so Black Bull gets to work!

Date: 25.09.22
Genre: Teen, Doggystyle, White, Redhead, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Missionary, Masturbation, Wild, European, Cosplay, Deepthroat, Big Dicks, Footjob, Natural Tits

FileSize: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:21:44

Sweetie_Fox__Ochako_Uraraka_Gets_Wild.mp4

Teens_Mackenzie Mace - Oiled Tease

Date: 27.09.22
Genre: All Sex, Masturbation, Blowjob, Creampie, Cum Shot, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Cast: Mackenzie Mace

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 3.69 GB
Duration: 00:28:18
Resolution: 3840x2160

Mackenzie_Mace__Oiled_Tease.mp4

Teens_Hiyouth - How Dare You Nutting In My Mouth?! - Climate Change Isn'T Her Only Problem

Don't let her youthful looks fool you because this petite brunette teen loves nothing more the to have her tight pink pussy fucked hard by a big dick. Although she may appear sweet and innocent, there is no such thing as too rough for her.

Genre: All Sex, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore

FileSize: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:30:40

Hiyouth__How_Dare_You_Nutting_In_My_Mouth__Climate_Change_IsnT_Her_Only_Problem.mp4

Teens_Lilmochidoll - Swiit Teenie Sextape

Even her dad would love this video. The young slt dresses up in pantyhose that will be ripped on her ass. Classic invasion of the young cunt and cum on the little girl's face.

Date: 2022.08.11
Genre: doggy style, teen
Cast: Lilmochidoll

FileSize: 384.5 MB
Duration: 00:08:42

Lilmochidoll__Swiit_Teenie_Sextape.mp4

Teens_Charlotte Sins - Bad Girls Get Bad Grades

When Charles Dera gets a hold of Charlotte Sins' report card, he finds that the only thing she's good at is sex education. At least this 5th year senior shines in something! When she arrives home, Charles confronts her about her shitty grades. These two know that their well-established step-family relationship means that there is no blood here! In this case, no blood means lots of love, and Charles will definitely keep her filthy little secrets.

Date: 26.09.22
Genre: Reverse Cow Girl, All Natural, Uniform, Step Daughter, Cow Girl, Stockings, Step Dad, Tattoos, Big Tits, Trimmed, Hardcore, Doggy Style, High Heels, Brunette, Blowjob
Cast: Charlotte Sins

FileSize: 2.55 GB
Duration: 00:23:53

Charlotte_Sins__Bad_Girls_Get_Bad_Grades.mp4

Teens_Coco Lovelock - Schoolgirl Coco Is Excited To Play Again

Professor Wood's tiny blonde student Coco has arrived at his house unassuming and heads straight to the bathroom to slip back into her cute little schoolgirl uniform. Mr. Woods joins her and helps her get dressed as he spanks her little butt cheeks to get things started. Coco drops to her knees sucking his cock as deep as she can swallow it and then bends over the sink as Mr. Woods tries to squeeze in his throbbing cock inside her hot super tight and wet pussy. After a few tries he gets in and pounds her ass until she squirts a few gallons of pussy juice for her to lick up off the floor and away to the bedroom they go for more hard fucking, sucking and squirting for a hefty facial load on her cute face.

Date: 2022.07.30
Genre: petite, teen, small tits, blowjob, older
Cast: Coco Lovelock

FileSize: 3.08 GB
Duration: 00:36:24

Coco_Lovelock__Schoolgirl_Coco_Is_Excited_To_Play_Again.mp4

Teens_Jessy Link aka Sofi Li - It'S Lonely At The Top

Jessy Link called me up the other day and asked if I could get my gear and rush over to her

Date: 28.09.2022
Genre: Masturbation, Solo, Teen, Orgasm

FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:54

Jessy_Link_aka_Sofi_Li__ItS_Lonely_At_The_Top.mp4

Teens_Unknown - Shy, Bashful, And Cruelly Cummed

Beautiful shy cock sucker in her early 20's came here to learn about life and to emotionally reconcile with her toughest opponent of all--herself. She began by answering some uncomfortable questions, followed by a chaser of yellow discipline. She got down on her knees in her rightful place, Bootleg pulled out a titty from her teddy, and she stuffed it back in. A real modest one, no joke. She began to swallow.

Genre: All Sex, Teen, Deep Throat, Hardcore, Gonzo, Pissing On Mouth, Throat Fucking, Face Fucking, Rimming

FileSize: 3.27 GB
Duration: 00:56:33

Unknown__Shy_Bashful_And_Cruelly_Cummed.mp4

Teens_Tory Sweety - Tory Sweety, Horny in the Mountains

Today on the sexy Tory Sweety has come to Private Movies, Mountain Crush 3 to relax, unwind and take a bike ride with Ralf Christian but it won't be long before she's riding something else instead!

Date: 29.09.2022
Genre: Blowjob, Doggystyle, Piledriver, Cowgirl, Spanking, Teen, Blonde, Outdoor, Cumshot, Cum On Ass

FileSize: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:32:39

Tory_Sweety__Tory_Sweety_Horny_in_the_Mountains.mp4

Back