Femdom Is Style Of Life / Cruel Mistress / Ballbusting

Categories: Chastity,Female domination,Female domination,Gas mask,Rubber fetish

About video: After spending a whole day teasing this slave in chastity, I graciously decide to reward him. After all, I have been prancing around My latest latex dress the whole time. I'm so pleased with the way he shines it before heading out for a night on the town

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 04min. 22s.
File Size : 185 Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/f02b369524717/Latex_Dress_Worship_-_Lady_Bellatrix_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Stiletto heels, Trampling, Lady Lennox

About video: Lady Lennox admires the marks on her slave’s torso as this scene opens. She steps back on him and then squats, to give him the full impact of her body. She places one stiletto on his head and lifts her other foot into the air. Lennox is a full-figured woman and the slave is subjected to a lot of weight, especially when she stands on one foot.
She steps around on his body and admires the large impressions she leaves on his flesh. She says it’s so much fun to see him suffer like this. Finally, she steps on his neck, then looks directly at you and blows you a kiss

Info file :
Runtime : 04min. 48s.
File Size : 349 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/d6baf31eabe74/Lennoxs_Cruel_Stilett0s_-_Lady_Lennox_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: breast smothering

About video: Goddess Samantha loves to toy with her slaves before she finishes them off; she loves to watch them squirm. Usually, she employs her ass to smother the bitches, but that is not the only weapon she possesses! She has Amazon-size tits, and as alluring as they look, little do men know they can also be quite lethal. Samantha demonstrates this by planting her chest on the prone slave's face, his nose jammed tight in her considerable cleavage, as she lies on top of him. Not too many seconds go by before the victim is kicking and thrashing for air. And Samantha can also get the same results with just one boob on his face! The slave is literally made to suffer for his adoration of her big tits. He cannot help but want more of them, and yet, he cannot handle the full impact of them. Before long, the slave beneath his Goddess's enormous tits, and Samantha decides to finish him with her ass when he does wake up

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 41s.
File Size : 409 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9397329303b77/Lethal_Big_Tits_-_Goddess_Samantha_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Nipple play,Ponyboys,Shoulder riding

About video: Sweet Princess Lily has made it a day of suffering for her slave. His mouth is secured open by a gag and he’s been wearing nipple clamps for hours. She tells him she’s going to up the ante by making him give her a shoulder ride. He’ll prove himself to be a strong pony for her, and if she’s pleased, she might even take him up to the bedroom. She gives you a perfect view of her perfect ass before she waves it in the pony’s face and reminds him just what he’s working for. He lustfully leans into her ass but she pushes him back; he must earn it, first.
As she mounts him, he struggles to get upright from his kneeling position. He manages to do so without any incidents so Lily starts to direct him around the house. She warns him that she’ll send him to the glue factory if he drops her, and after a trip through the house, she orders him to carry her up the stairs. The camera follows behind to show you how plump and delicious Lily’s ass looks. The slave does a few circuits of the upstairs hallway before she sends him back down the stairs. She’s just getting warmed up though! She sends him around the rest of the house and even makes him gallop. She sends him towards the fireplace to do some squats, at which point the pony starts to show signs of fatigue. “This weekend you will give me and my girlfriends rides,” she tells him, adding “and then soon you will be taking me through the forest trails for hours at a time.” She tells him to take her to the bedroom, where the pony imagines there will be some sort of kinky reward. He sets her on the bed in anticipation and she says “Okay, you can return to your cage.” As he crawls away, she leans over on the bed, again showing him her ass, and says “Pony, remember this is what you’re working for.” You can bet this pony will try even harder tomorrow

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 37s.
File Size : 483 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/83515228be26b/Lets_See_If_You_Can_Get_Me_Into_The_Bedroom_-_Sweet_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Bondage Device,Men Swallowing Sperm,Vaginal Worship

About video: Nothing turns Skylar on more than taunting her husband about her many lovers… with the exception, of course, of actually being with her lovers. She made good on her promise to keep him caged all day while lovers come and go, or should we say cum and go. As she sits on her seat with her crotch in his face, the smell of cum fills the air. She asks if he got excited hearing the way her black studs fucked her. As she spreads her legs, you see a hint of cum on her pussy and leg, but most of it is still inside her pussy, there for hubby to suck up… every last drop. During this scene Skylar graphically describes how her lovers fucked her, and she discusses the importance of having hubby suck up all the cum so she doesn’t become impregnated by a black man. How would hubby explain that to Step-Mom?
As the slave eagerly licks her, Skylar tells him how aroused she gets when her boyfriend exercises his right to bring his black friends over with him, to fuck her. Skylar mentions that her slave has learned the taste of each lover’s cum. Today will be a challenge though, because she’s been fucked by so many guys, including the 100th lover she’s had since she and hubby tied the knot seven months ago. In fact, she was blindfolded by her main man today and isn’t really sure how many men she actually had. Soon the cum starts to flow and hubby has a lot of it to deal with. “That’s all you get to eat for today” she tells him, adding “Well, after drinking at the bar they’ll probably come back for more, so maybe it’s not your last meal.” Skylar suddenly remembers that one of them also fucked her up the ass and tells hubby he’s going to have to suck that out of her, too

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 08s.
File Size : 447 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/457462d3de3a0/Lick_It_Up_Cucky_Before_They_Come_Back_To_Fuck_Me_Again_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Ass Licking,Femdom POV,Shoes & Boots Worship

About video: We find Mistress Kandy sitting on her slaves chest after having just trampled him in a pair of lace booties (Trampled, Facesat And Farted On). She explains that she has an array of shoes at her disposal and her plan is to trample him in each and even make him change the shoes for her while she does so. She starts with flip flops and they definitely make a flip flop sound as she marches on his body before making him lick the rubber soles and then standing on his head.
Watch as Kandy goes through the entire lineup of shoes showing little mercy to her carpet along the way. She even gets you involved when her pants start to slide down at one point and she tells you to crawl in and lick her ass crack while she tramples her bitch

Info file :
Runtime : 08min. 16s.
File Size : 604 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c581b239402e9/Lick_My_Ass_Crack_While_I_Trample_This_Bitch_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Ass Licking,Ass Smothering,BBW,Facesitting,Bathroom Bondage

About video: Skylar enters the room and speaks firmly to her kneeling husband, “I just got changed because my boyfriend is coming over. Remember, I told you that I want you to prepare me so I can take his cock in my ass, and if you do a good job I might let you suck his cum out of my ass.” Not bothering to wait for a reply, she tells him she needs her asshole cleaned a bit better. And in addition to cleaning her hole, hubby needs to bury his tongue deep to help loosen her up so she can more easily accommodate her boyfriend’s giant cock. “I would love to, Goddess” he eagerly replies.
She kneels so he can pull up her skirt and spread her ass cheeks to better lick her ass. She admonishes him for not cleaning her properly when she used his mouth as her toilet earlier that day. She loves to ridicule her husband and put him down as much as possible to reinforce the fact that he’s nothing without her. There are some unbelievable visuals of the desperate slave eagerly licking and sucking Skylar’s glorious ass and hole. She tells him that if her boyfriend had come over and found her ass dirty, he would have been mortified and she would have no choice but to let him take it out on poor hubby. “I’d have him tie you up and beat you” she tells him. The slave licks even more vigorously, which prompts her to tell him that she’s pleased with him at that moment, but her boyfriend is so big and strong he would snap hubby like a twig. She tells him that she shares everything with her boyfriend, including intimate details about hubby’s required toilet duties. She threatens that she might have to make him lick her boyfriend’s ass as well. “I love the thought of you eating his ass, which means you love eating his ass, right?” “Yes, Goddess” he replies.
She taunts him for being in chastity and tells him she’s actually rather proud of his progress. She promises him a special treat in his cage tonight after he’s eaten all the cum from her ass. Wanting to be sure her ass is sparkling clean, she has hubby spread her ass and move back so he can view it from a better angle… which also gives you a better angle of her ass and asshole. Finally, to ensure she’s completely clean, she positions the slave on his back and facesits him so his tongue gets as deep inside her as possible. She looks directly at you and says, “When he wakes up, he’ll be sucking cum from my ass.

Info file :
Runtime : 08min. 31s.
File Size : 697 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c52121956e4d7/Lick_My_Ass_So_My_Boyfriend_Can_Fuck_It_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Rimming,Butt Worship,Skinny Women

About video: Princess Rylee-Rae is tired after a long walk, naked in the garden, and nothing helps her rest better than knowing a slave has his tongue buried in her ass. She lays on her side and tells the slave to do his job. The slave starts licking her and she tells him, "Keep licking my ass until I'm done my nap, I don't care if it's an hour or two." She adds that if she doesn't feel his tongue that she will get up and beat him within an inch of his life. The slave licks without pause and she tells him, "If I fart you just keep licking." The slave replies, "Yes Goddess". Slowly Princess starts to nod off and the well trained slave does as he was told to, he just keeps licking and licking and licking as Princess moans gently. "Give me long licks until I node off.", she says and then slowly drifts into la la land as the slaves tongue glides up and down her ass crack and gently across her tight little asshole.

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 14s.
File Size : 415 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3c699491e7354/Lick_My_Ass_While_I_Nap_-_Princess_Rylee-Rae_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Rimming,Butt Choking,Butt Crushing,Toilet Humiliation,Toilet Slavery

About video: Goddess Alura is cranky today. She has been sick all week. She is so hungry, yet she can't eat anything. She is trying to eat a panini with little success. To make things even worse... she has terrible diarrhea and her stupid slave forgot to buy toilet paper. BIG MISTAKE!!!
She hasn't showered in three days an she is really going to punish his sorry ass now. She pulls on the leash and commands him to lick, clean and suck on her filthy putrid asshole. He must lap away at her hole no matter how disgusting it might be. She finds him to be a sub-human life form and threatens to take a in his mouth just for the pleasure of it.
This is his purpose in life. She will eat her sandwich now and he will eat her sandwich later when it comes out the other end

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 30s.
File Size : 191 Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/9806a3136f8b4/Lick_My_Putrid_Asshole_1_-_Goddess_Alura_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Boot Fetish,CFNM,Licking,Vaginal Worship,Shoe & Boot Worship

About video: Lady Bellatrix is wrapped in latex and recounts her day and how she has brutalized her slave and how it has caused her to sweat heavily. She decides to reward her slave by letting him lick her boots, the ones that she just busted his balls with. He’s literally licking his own precum and sweat from them. She tells him she has busted other slaves with the boots so he’s really licking many men’s balls as he cleans her boots.
“One of my lovers has jazzed on these boots too” she tells him, taking great delight in making him lick every inch of both boots. She loves humiliating him and reminds him how she has also turned him into her cocksucker. Now he has to work all the way up her legs and then she directs him between her thighs where her pussy is sweating just below the fabric. She tells him a real man would undo the zipper and fuck her. She then unzips herself and tells him to lick her. The bitch licks eagerly shocked at this good luck even though it’s dripping with her lovers cum. Bellatrix zips up and sends him off saying he did a good job licking his boots but the pussy service was only enough to make her want a real man

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 26s.
File Size : 396 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/99eb6fb01609b/Lick_My_Sweaty_Pussy_-_Lady_Bellatrix_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Armpits,Rimming,Big Butt,Big Breasts,Workout

About video: The scene opens with Mistress Irene sweating up a storm on her elliptical. Her slave is on all fours being her stool with her water bottle balanced on his back. “If he doesn’t drop it I’ll let him lick all the sweat off my body” she says. Her big ass and tits look amazing as she moves and you get some great angles from below and overhead. You can see the sweat forming as she works out. She runs her hands under a breast to wipe away the moisture. She stops for a water break and then tells the slave to crawl behind her to lick her ass.
“I’m sweaty everywhere” she says adding that the slave has just been relaxing as a bench for 20 minutes and should be working. He licks up and down her ass cheeks. She reminds him that guys are writing to be her slave everyday and he’d better do a good job. “At times like this I need more than one slave” she comments and then tells you to come over and lick her armpit. She wipes under her tit again and then brings the fingers to your mouth to lick clean. Ready to workout some more she has the slave back to his kneeling position while you get to view her body in motion once more

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 19s.
File Size : 461 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b1a9a741ebcf1/Lick_My_Sweaty_Workout_Ass_-_Mistress_Irene_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Foot domination,Foot worship,Taboo

About video: Skylar gets home after soaking up the heat outside and her step-brother is there on his knees, blindfolded, with arms bound behind his back. She reminds him how as he used to bully her but now that she recently found him sniffing her panties she is in control, or she will be telling . She makes him suck her heels and says later it might be her boyfriends cock so he better do it well. Watch as Skylar makes him worship her feet and toes, then humiliates him by ordering him to stick his cock between her feet and fuck them because it's as close as he'll ever get to pussy again. Includes foot worship, cock kicking, verbal humiliation, tease and denial. Great family fantasy scene

Info file :
Runtime : 10min. 48s.
File Size : 849 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0e51a6bd6f707/Lick_Then_Fuck_My_Feet,_Brother_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Ass Licking,Bondage Device,Ejaculation in Mouth,Taboo

About video: Kandy has been freshly fucked by her husband and now that he’s gone she walks over to the cage in the room and removes the cover where junior has been listening in on all the excitement knowing his task is to eat step-daddy’s cum from step-mommy’s ass after he has left for the office. “You made a slight sound and for a second I thought step-daddy might have heard you” she says to junior. “What do you think step-daddy would have said had he seen you?” she asks him. After scolding him she lets him out of the cage because the cum is starting to run out of her ass and junior needs to eat that up. Now Kandy is on the bed on her stomach and junior sees all the cum running from her ass. She laughs at junior as he starts to lick it up and she says she just loves family times like this. “Some women want daughters but I have always been partial to men” she adds.
Kandy is pleased with junior #2 and says he might be doing a better job than his step-brother. She always loves making the two compete. There’s a lot of cum and junior seems to have acquired a taste for step-daddy’s cum. Kandy suddenly lets out a fart and junior gets a nice cum bubble to eat. Kandy talks about how her boys are famous for their bad breath as they often have her ass on their mouth. She looks at you and says she can see that you are a cum and toilet lover. Kandy’s ass looks plump and delicious and you’ll be rock hard wishing you were in juniors place even as Kandy explains that her boys are not allowed girlfriends, all they need is her. The camera zooms in on Kandy’s feet and they are really dirty. She sends junior down to now lick her feet as the cum from her ass has now been all licked clean

Info file :
Runtime : 07min. 15s.
File Size : 529 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c21709b33ae62/Licking_Daddys_Cum_Out_Of_My_Ass_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Domination with Boots,Facesitting,Latex,Shoes & Boots Worship

About video: Sexy Princess Lily is attired from head to toe in latex, her good bitch at the end of her leash licking and kissing her boots. Lily is pure royalty and she lets the slave know how much better she is than him. When a man is a submissive a powerful woman knows she must take full advantage of this and insult, punish and debase the slave constantly to get the most from him. Once the taste of the dirt from her soles is on his breath she tells him to lay down and she makes him beg for her to trample him.
Her boots are big and heavy and once she gets up on his chest she lifts one foot so he gets the full weight of her body. She squats and presses one boot into his face while doing so. She then jumps and delights in hearing the slave grunt and groan. She stomps his chest and stomach, squats and then jumps some more. The slave shifts suddenly and Lily slips off the slave. Oh oh! Lily is not happy and threatens to break him completely as she gets back on him and steps and jumps on him some more. She squats down and makes him open his mouth so she can spit in it. She calls him a garbage can and walks up and down his chest and stomach. “All you will ever get is pain, nothing else” she tells him. Lily now decides that she wants to see the slave fight for air under her ass. She brings her perfect ass down on his face and the latex engulfs his entire face.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 49s.
File Size : 498 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b31cb9d136eeb/Lily_In_Latex_Trample_-_Sexy_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

About video: Lily enters the room wearing matching white bra, panties and stilettos, and is pleased to find her floor mat right where she left him, wrapped up tightly in a carpet. She just can’t wait to step all over him. “Stupid slave” she says, “you always wanted to be a carpet; well now you really are one.” She climbs on top of him and digs her heels into his pathetic slave-flesh, one after the other, before dismounting and kicking at the carpet until he’s free. She makes him crawl behind her while she walks upstairs to the fireplace... but not before she changes into black military-style boots and matching black lace panties. She struts on the slave’s chest and stomach, then walks down his legs until the pain causes him to shift, nearly throwing her off in the process. Uh oh; someone needs to suffer for that mistake! Lily’s military boots are massive, so what better way to punish the boy than to walk on his legs some more? After all, her boots were made for walking! So she stands on his thighs and shifts around before jumping on and off the poor guy’s chest and stomach... and along the way, you’re treated to some amazing views of Lily’s ass. “I could just use you as a stair master all day” she says to him. She starts jumping on him again, making sure she lands squarely on his ribs each time. Six minutes into the scene, she decides she wants her boots removed so she can switch to barefoot trampling. With better footing, Lily feels free to jump higher and land harder, which results in a great view of her sexy toes and feet. “You’re like a little trampoline” she says, as she continues to jump up and down on his torso. When he grunts too much to suit her, she sticks her entire foot into his mouth to shut him up. She steps down hard on his head before she bounces back onto his chest and announces to the poor boy: “You are in the same place as the dirt below my feet.” But seriously, could there be a better place?

Info file :
Runtime : 09min. 45s.
File Size : 807 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f13bfd5af154b/Lilys_Stiletto,_Boot_And_Foot_Bitch_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

About video: Princess Lily towers over her little pony but that's no excuse for him to not perform as well as a stallion might. She dresses him down first, saying how disappointed she is that he's so tiny and when he talks to her she slaps his face hard, "Pony's don't talk", she tells him, "They neigh." She leads the dumb pony to a wall where he gets down so she can mount him. "Every should have a pony", she giggles, as he starts to trot around the room. She makes him carry her up the stairs and she looks amazing from the lower camera angle that shows off her world class ass, lean body and perky breasts. What pony would not to be mounted by Lily. The little pony stumbles a bit carrying down the stairs and she tells him he'd better not fall or it's off to the glue factory for him. Lily is just getting warmed up and she sends the pony up the stairs again. Once there she makes him sprint up and down the hallway. Then it's back downstairs, the pony is clearly getting winded. Again she warms him not to fall but then does call him a good pony as follows every command. "Good boy, good boy", she tells him as she makes him do squats for her... but she's not done yet, yes, it's back upstairs they go. As he struggles, she tells him he is no good to her if he can't give her the ride she deserves and with that he sprints up the stairs but his effort to please her leaves him winded and he stumbles into the wall. She admonishes him again but then speaks lovingly as he recovers and carry's her back down the stairs. So cruel, so kind, this pony wants to please her so badly and she knows exactly how to keep him on his game. As he sets her down she breaks the good news to him, he is to crawl on all fours to the kitchen where she has a carrot waiting for him. So generous

Info file :
Runtime : 07min. 06s.
File Size : 537 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0728a91cc8144/Little_Pony_Earns_A_Carrot_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Cum Swallowers,Cumshots,Dirty Feet,Foot Worship

About video: Things are always kinky at FemmeCorp, where Women rule completely. Today, Kandy and Ruby have the ex-CEO and ex-Accountant in the staff room to dispense some more ‘guidance’. The two bitchs lie naked on their backs, with the Ladies’ feet in their mouths. The two lovely Ladies have decided to amuse themselves by holding a cock-stroking contest. One slave will cum and the other will eat the cum of the ‘winner’. The loser must also wear the ‘cocksucker bib’, which is a sign to alert other male employees to the fact that they can use this slave for a blowjob at any time. While the slaves stroke their tiny dicklettes, the Ladies ram their toes into the the poor boys’ mouths, smother them with their feet, and make them lick their filthy soles. The CEO is soon on the edge and begs for permission to cum, but is denied and told to hold off.
Ruby starts a countdown at ‘ten’ and announces that the slaves may cum on the count of ‘one’. Both slaves flail away at themselves, the accountant trying to bring himself close, while the desperate CEO tries very hard not to cum too early. Finally, when he hears the count of ‘one’ the CEO lets his load go and cums all over his own stomach. The Ladies mock both slaves and order the Accountant to lick up all the cum. The Accountant doesn’t resist; he’s been well trained and doesn’t want to be beaten, so he crawls over and eats his meal

Info file :
Runtime : 04min. 38s.
File Size : 338 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3dc8e6b37377f/Loser_Eats_The_Others_Cum_-_Domina_Kandy,_Mistress_Ruby_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Bondage,Paddle

About video: Usually Miss Jasmine has her husband alone working in the kitchen for her, preparing her gourmet meals, but today he’s the main course. Jasmine plans to do some serious meat tenderizing on poor hubby, who lies helpless and bound on the kitchen island. She squeezes his balls and delivers a few blows with her solid wooden paddle, while explaining to you how things are in their ideal marriage. It doesn’t take long for hubby’s ass to turn red and Jasmine explains that the reason he’s in this position in the first place is that he cooked her steak too long and it was overdone. How shameful is that?! No slave should be excused for such sloppy behavior; every order must be completed exactly as specified. She grabs one of hubby’s ass cheeks, which provides him with a bit of erotic pleasure, but he knows this is just a prelude to the harsh treatment that will surely follow. Jasmine has a multitude of crops and canes at her disposal, but says that if she adds kitchen implements to the mix, they could be there for the next 12 hours.
Poor pathetic hubby moans when he realizes his predicament but understands that his wife is in charge and always knows what’s best. The intensity increases as Jasmine lands blow after blow after blow until her arm begins to tire. The slave’s ass starts to blister and turn red and blue, and Jasmine stops to admire the juices that come to the surface. “This is what you want to see before you start to add the salt and other spices and herbs” she says. She selects a different paddle and mentions that she likes her steaks which makes poor hubby gasp and moan, because he knows things are about to get even worse; there are no half measures in this scene. Watch while Jasmine destroys her husband’s ass, stopping only to frighten him with her verbal suggestions and the occasional squeeze of his balls. This is exactly how a modern couple keeps their marriage strong. The salt and hot sauce added at the end is a delightful touch, just to ensure that if hubby hasn’t suffered enough for her already, he will certainly do so by the time Jasmine is finished with him

Info file :
Runtime : 07min. 55s.
File Size : 579 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/199875a367153/Love_Takes_Time_-_Miss_Jasmine_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

About video: Miss Jasmine is generally satisfied with her office bitch and has even given him a few 15 cent raises. Weekly raises of 15 cents that is. To stream line things as much as possible though the ladies at Fem Corp have decided that from now on the slave will only get scraps for lunch rather than the sandwiches they used to be fed. Jasmine found some old cheddar puffs in the garbage and figured they were perfect for her slave. Too make it even more fun though she decides to feed them to him using her feet. The slave hasn’t eaten in 24 hours so he starts devouring the soggy puffs like it’s the best thing he’s ever tasted. Jasmine doesn’t want any of the cheddar on her feet so in addition to eating the food he has to lick her feet clean. “Give me a foot massage at the same time” she tells him.
Jasmine mentions that there’s some old carrot sticks and other vegetable items getting stale in the fridge and that will be his lunch tomorrow. Next Jasmine sets the plate on the floor, some fall to the floor, and crushes them under her feet before sticking her feet back in his mouth. She then crushes them as much as possible until there is a real mess on the floor and on her feet. Her soles and toes are literally covered in crushed puffs. The slave licks and sucks and gets them clean. When Jasmine feels he has had enough she has him pick up what’s left and put it all on the plate... for tomorrow. She then mentions to the slave that she found out the elderly temp in the next office hasn’t had her hairy pussy licked in years. He is ordered to crawl into her office and satisfy her with his mouth before returning to his place under her desk

Info file :
Runtime : 08min. 14s.
File Size : 602 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2fba782626be9/Lunch_For_Office_Bitch_-_Miss_Jasmine_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Ass Licking, Butt Smothering, Bondage

About video: Miss Madison is one in a long line of Mistresses who have bound their slaves to stools and ordered them to lick ass. Today it's her turn to enjoy the pleasure of a warm tongue on her hole, as she sits in comfort above her slave, while he's relegated to the floor, arms bound to the stool. "Maybe if you do a good job sniffing my ass, I'll let you lick it later," she tells him. I mean, if you can't sniff ass what are you good for, lol? While the slave sniffs, she tells him she will probably leave him in this position when her girlfriends come over so he can lick their asses, too. "Since it's your specialty," she says with a laugh. She reaches back to pull down her pants and tells him she knows he hopes she'll fart in his face, and how humiliating it must be to have such needs.
Miss Madison's ass is exceptional. When she brings her plump cheeks to the slave's face and shows him her sweet hole, he moans in anticipation. Not so fast though! She makes him stick his tongue out and lightly place it against her anus. She wants him to anticipate the thrill of having his tongue in her ass and her taste on his lips. Finally, she tells him to start licking with long gentle strokes but also to remember it's about her pleasure, not his. She sits upright, pulls his head into her ass, and slams his face with it. "Eat that ass," she demands. Look how eagerly the slave licks and tongues her asshole. She tells him to make sure she's clean because her boyfriend is on the way over. He had also better hope the boyfriend doesn't catch them together like this because he doesn't know she shares her ass this way. Finally satisfied, she hops off the stool and tells the slave to stay there; she may be back later. Until then, the slave will savor her taste

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 15s.
File Size : 477 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/41594cdaaae78/Madisons_Stool_Bound_Ass_Licker_-_Miss_Madison_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Anus to Mouth, Bisexual Encouragement, Strapon, Verbal Humiliation

About video: Mistress T has a new slave on his knees before her. She questions him to see whether he'll fit her current need for an extreme cuckold. That means giving up his ass to her man if she's all fucked-out but he still wants more. Nothing will be off limits. In time, servicing her man won't be enough and he'll be bound to her fucking bench while he wears makeup and a wig and is dressed like a bitch, while she runs a line of men on his ass. They will fuck him and then stick their cocks in his mouth so they can be cleaned up and he can get every drop of their man-juice. Her plan is to make him an actual bitch, bringing in enough money to justify the space he takes up in her dungeon.
Enjoy this step-by-step training by Mistress T as she verbally humiliates her slave, spits on him, makes him suck her strap-on, then fucks him ruthlessly. In the end, she gives him a countdown to stroke his pathetic little cock, then permits him to cum so he can eat his own filth as well

Info file :
Runtime : 15min. 10s.
File Size : 1161 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/56d86c18020f0/Make_Me_Proud,_Cucky_-_Mistress_T_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Ass licking, Butt Worship

About video: This scene opens with Goddess Amelia on the bed on all fours and her slave behind her licking her ass. “You’ll be able to tell if he’s doing a good job from the smile on my face” she says, adding “So far he’s doing a pretty good job.” Through this entire scene you get great views of Amelia’s big ass either directly, the reflection in the mirror and at times both at once. Amelia loves having her ass licked as it gets her super horny for her boyfriend and she really gets into the slaves rim job. She is super expressive through out the clip but does find time to mock the slave a bit, telling him a real man wants her on her back to fuck her but she knows the slave only gets aroused from eating her ass and being her toilet. “But you are getting very good at it” she says, throwing in a compliment, as well.
She tells him she left it dirty for him and the slave thanks her. Amelia then talks about the two ways she will feed him as her full toilet, direct and in a dawg dish. Her eyes roll back in her head from the pleasure and she reaches down to touch her pussy. “You’re going to lick my ass until I cum” she tells him. It doesn’t take long and soon she is moaning loudly and then reaches orgasm. She rolls on her back and spreads her legs high above her body. She rubs her pussy juices on her hand and feeds them to the slave. She then tells the slave to crawl back to his cage. She rolls back on the bed and gives you one final view of her ass and pussy. Wouldn’t you love to join her on the bed, but in what capacity, lover or asslicker

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 42s.
File Size : 511 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/95d9b207f69bd/Make_Me_Smile,_Asslicker_-_Goddess_Amelia_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Foot domination, Feet with pronounced arch, Pantyhose/Stockings

About video: Lady Bellatrix reclines on the bed, having just had her nails done. She calls her dumb slave over whose credit card she used to pay for them to appreciate how lovely they look. He disgusts her but this is payback for making him pay for the work. She has him start by removing each shoe in order to inhale the odor inside. She tells him to crawl closer and the idiot lays his hands on her feet without approval. She scolds him and tells him only to bring his nose close. He may have paid for the work but he is still a slave and will be treated cruelly as that is how Bellatrix treats beta males. She makes him beg for her feet, tells him how to do it, and warns that he’ll be dismissed if he gets it wrong. He takes her foot into his mouth and massages it with his hands. “I must get you into long term chastity,” Bellatrix tells him, adding, “And by that, I mean the rest of your life.” She says her challenge will be to find a cage small enough for him, and the camera pans in to show his little micro-dick, which has a shoe lace wrapped around it.
Bellatrix decides to take off her nylons, and while the slave has to bow his head so as not to see her ass, you’re lucky enough to get a glance. She waves her feet tantalizingly in front of you and the slave before she orders him to attend to them again. The slave stares at her beautiful feet and she permits him to sniff them while he massages each one. “Stick the big toe in your mouth and suck it,” Bellatrix instructs him, telling him to be careful not to nick the polish. The slave is allowed to suck each toe and Bellatrix leans back on the bed to afford him access to the soles. She raises her arms, looks directly at you, and says, “I bet you’d like to lick my armpits, too, wouldn’t you?” While the slave has been diligent in his efforts, Bellatrix calls him a dirty fucker and face fucks him with her foot

Info file :
Runtime : 08min. 15s.
File Size : 603 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/917e73df639f8/Manicure_Pedicure_Payback_-_Lady_Bellatrix_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Trampling,Lady Bellatrix,Fishnet,Stiletto Heels

About video: Lady Bellatrix is at the top of the steps talking about how she has punished her slave all day but still has not broken him. She looks stunning in her fishnet stockings, garter and matching bra. As she walks down the steps we see her slave laying on the landing waiting for her to come and make him suffer even more. Bellatrix is wearing a pair of stilettos with very sharp heels and plans to walk all over her creature. First she makes him suck the heels. Then walks down to his legs and then steps up onto his stomach. The heels just vanish in his flesh. She squats on him and makes him groan in pain.
She then makes him beg her to step on his head. Once he has, she steps up with one heel on his face and lifts the other in the air so he gets all of her wait from the small surface of her stiletto. She then moves back to his stomach and chest. He asks to touch her but she denies him. She then steps back up onto his face. The slave is suffering. She then moves back to his torso and now squats and jumps and makes sure to really grind her heels into him. He asks to kiss her foot but he can’t reach which makes her laugh. She then spreads her legs so one is on his chest and the other his face, then lifts up from the back foot so again all her weight is one foot and again on his face. Her friends are coming over and she tells him to stay there and to expect each of them to step on him when they make their way up for the gangbang. She walks away and leaves him there slightly dazed and well marked

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 09s.
File Size : 449 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5f642ab6ad744/Marks_For_A_Month_-_Lady_Bellatrix_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Foot Massage, Foot Worship, Toilet Humiliation

About video: The scene opens with Goddess Mia and Domina Ruby getting their feet massaged by their slaves. Mia sniffs the air and asks "Is it just me or does their breath smell like sch1t?" Ruby replies "there's a reason for that, I took a sch1t in their mouth's earlier today." Mia giggles. Ruby describes to Mia how she likes to start her days with a foot rub and for her slaves to consume what comes from her. While the slaves dutifully massage their toes and feet she says that she likes a slave that will be her full toilet. "With the proper training they don't even gag they just eat it up eagerly, good fucking toilets." She then acknowledges the slaves for the first time asking them if they love everything that comes from their Goddesses bodies. The slaves quickly reply that they do. Mia then speaks up and says everything that comes from them is beautiful including their sch1t.
Ruby then asks Mia if she ever washes the sch1t down with her p1ss. Mia replies that she does sometimes. They then have a conversation on how they like to give their nectar to their slaves sometimes to help them consume the waste sometimes as a reward. While the slaves breath is horrible all day the Mistresses love the fact that the slaves have the taste in their mouth from morning until night. Ruby again asks them if they like the taste of their waste and both agree that they do. Ruby compares their waste to the finest chocolate available on the market. "It's healthy for them" she adds. A lot of nasty verbal humiliation, talking about farting and toilet duties in this clip, all while the slaves give their feet tender loving care... that special taste in their mouths

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 58s.
File Size : 476 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/28ee00984185a/Massage_Our_Feet_You_Human_Toilets_-_Goddess_Mia_And_Domina_Ruby_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Bondage device, Caning, Foot worship

About video: Our slave finds himself in a rather awkward position, on all fours and his head secured in a stockade and to make things even more frightening Princess Mia is in a bad mood. That means she will take it out on the slave and Mistress Mercy doesn't want to be outdone so she matches Mia blow for blow. This is old fashioned no holds barred caning. His upper back, ass, thighs and feet are hit without any concern for the slaves cries of pain. The pain is so intense the slave tries to fall to the ground but the chain securing the stock makes sure that can't happen.
After a while Mia sits on the slaves back in reverse while Mercy continues to land blows with the cane. She then walks around to the slaves head to have him kiss her feet and without missing a beat Mia resumes caning his ass. Mercy shoves a few toes into the slaves mouth while Mia bounces on his back and hits his ass. Mia then lifts her feet up off the ground to insure the slave gets all her weight and she warns him not to move too much because if she falls he's in big trouble. Both girls then resume caning his ass, blow after blow and his ass starts to turn purple. "Remember before he met us he was spending all his money on a psychiatrist but I think this is much better for him" Mercy says. "Look how much happier he is" Mia adds as the camera zooms in on the slave who does his best to give us a big smile. As a slave, it is your duty to take your punishments as gracefully as you can

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 58s.
File Size : 701 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8b5f6827645a3/Mercy_And_Mia_Make_Him_Smile_-_Princess_Mercy_Rage,_Mistress_Mia_-_2024_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Bondage, CBT, Penis slapping, Kicking

About video: Princess Mia and Mistress Mercy are chatting about having a testicle kicking contest and have two slaves waiting, their arms tied above their heads. They suddenly remember that they had a 20 pound weight hanging from a slave's testicles since the early hours of the day. Oops! Oh well, he doesn't need his testicles much anyway. The poor creature is in pain, but at the same time has an erection, haha. To level the playing field they decide to remove the weight and immediately start kicking both slaves' testicles repeatedly. Soon both slaves are moaning and crying. Mistress Mercy takes her slave's balls and pulls them, and crushes them with her other hand.
Mia and Mercy take their slaves' testicles in one hand and start pulling them back and forth, almost tearing them away from their feet, as if the slaves were on a swing. Then, to relieve the pain, Mistress Mercy's slave lifts his feet and suddenly finds himself swinging in the air. Getting back to testicle kicking, though, it can't be all fun and games. They kick their balls and also use their hands to squirt them, along with their cocks which must have been hurt too. It turns into a bit of a frenzy and the slaves try to run away and hide, but they're getting nowhere. They pull the slaves' nipples, and then more kicking and splashing. The ladies are exhausted, so they call a third slave to act as a bench so they can rest. The slaves seem a little delirious, but the ladies aren't done with them yet. The scene now shifts and now the two main slaves are kneeling on all fours and the girls are sitting on their shoulders, eating sushi. The day never ends when you are a slave

Info file :
Runtime : 08min. 23s.
File Size : 966 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/97cf25e820077/Mercy_And_Mia_Taking_Names_And_Busting_Balls_-_Princess_Mia_And_Mistress_Mercy_-_2024_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Princess Mia,Princess Lily,Pony Play

About video: As Lily welcomes Mia to her home, she mentions that she has just gotten a new pony. “Do you want to try him out?” she asks. Mia has never ridden a human pony so is a bit apprehensive but says she does want to try. Lily looks forward to breaking him in and stands back as the pony lifts Mia. The pony is strong and soon Lily directs him to climb the stairs. Mia takes to riding right away and tells the pony to go faster. Lily follows them up and down the stairs and has the pony carry Mia through the house. Lily remarks how amazing Mia’s ass looks on the pony… and it does!
Lily decides she needs a ride now, too, and the ladies switch places. Lily instructs the pony to go up and down the stairs again. The camera catches Mia’s ass as she watches the pony climb the stairs with Lily. Lily has an amazing ass as well, and it looks unbelievably sexy as she sits on the pony. Two amazing asses make this a clip, so even if pony play isn’t your thing, you’ll enjoy it nevertheless. And pony fans will consider this a classic clip! Lily instructs the pony to do squats, which he manages quite easily, given that he’s well conditioned. Finally, the ladies recline on the couch and raise their feet to the pony’s face. In this household there’s no such thing as a ‘one trick pony.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 26s.
File Size : 470 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d680eb6339424/Mias_First_Pony_Ride_-_Princess_Lily,_Princess_Mia_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Sweat fetish, Wet t-shirt

About video: Miss Madison is relaxing on her chaise lounge having just come in from outdoors where it is a sweltering hot day. "I sure worked up a sweat today" she says as the camera runs up from her moist feet to wet shirt (umm umm, those nipples) and then her armpits. They are literally dripping wet. "I know who wants to lick these up" she says, calling her slave to her. "I have two sweaty armpits here for you to lick up" she tells him. He sets his tongue on the pit and she tells him to be sure to go up and down the pit onto the arm because she is wet everywhere. She asks him if he likes her sweat and if it tastes good and laughs when he says he does. These creatures so often amuse her with their simple pleasures. She tells him she expects that taste to stay in his mouth all night long even after he has gone home to his girlfriend. "You can give her some nice deep kisses" she tells him. Hopefully she finds him repulsive. She then adds "Unless I decide to piss in your mouth as well, or who knows what else I might use that mouth for." She looks at you and says "This bitch loves being my full toilet." Any part of her he can get keeps him aroused, obedient and loyal. The armpits are just a warm up!
Now Miss Madison calls you over to lick the other armpit so now you get a nice clear view of her pit and nipple with no slave head to block your view. Goddess works out regularly and her arms are strong and defined. Meanwhile the other slave continues to lick and lick and lick getting every bit of flavor he can. She sends him around to the other bit now, he'll lick up after you. She comments how wet her t-shirt is and says that's as close as he'll get to seeing her tits. Now he is told to kiss his armpits as if kissing his girlfriend and wow it appears he must really be passionate with her although we have our doubts, the state of his breath and all. "Does your girlfriend ever ask you why your breath is so bad?" she asks him and then laughs adding "She probably doesn't understand why you don't want to brush your teeth either.

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 37s.
File Size : 426 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0ee16a2cdbeb1/Miss_Madisons_Summer_Pits_-_Miss_Madison_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Ponyboys,Carry on the shoulder

About video: Muscle Mistress Judy is flexing her muscles as this scene opens. She’s is a rock hard weight lifter. She calls her pony over and mounts his shoulders. She plans to ride him about the house as it’s raining outside. Around the house he goes until she decides to make him work a little harder and sends him up the stairs to the upper level of the house. She has him go up and down the hallways until she decides she wants him to go down the steps with a bit of spirit. He gets down only to be sent back up yet again. “I love having a pony” she says.
He does a few laps of the hallway upstairs and then is sent back down the stairs. “You will take me to the concert this weekend” she tells him. She then directs him over to the fireplace where she tells him to do squats. After a series of squats she tells him to go the window so she can see if it is still raining. When she sees it’s not she says she might have to take him outside but then directs him to the stairs yet again. She asks him if he loves the feel of her strong legs around his neck and he replies that he does. The pony suggests she tell him to go faster as he wants to impress her so she willing obliges and sends him back up and down the stairs, then again and yet again. Be careful what you ask for. “We might have to do this all day” she tells him

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 22s.
File Size : 465 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4078793fc1f0f/Muscle_Bound_Rider_-_Muscle_Mistress_Judy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: muscle domination

About video: Miss Judy lives for the gym, and when not pumping iron she loves to take men down and humiliate them as the weaker sex. In this scene she flexes her muscles as she walks and jumps over her slave, even standing on his head and neck, while letting him know verbally that he is weak and she will use him as she desires including inflicting pain

Info file :
Runtime : 07min. 56s.
File Size : 631 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d1f774ee75bcf/Muscle_Bound_Trampler_-_Mistress_La_Dyabla_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Muscle worship,Ponyboys,Ponyplay

About video: Judy spends hours a day pumping iron, and after a workout enjoys sitting her rock-solid body on the shoulders of her pet pony and going for a ride. She is the pony’s gym; she’s all he needs in order to stay fit and strong. The scene opens with Judy standing on the table and flexing her muscles until she calls her ponyboy over with a whistle. She mounts him and has him walk around the house before sending him over to the steps. He has to carry her all the way up, walk the hallways, and then head back down. When he reaches the bottom step she instructs him to turn around and go back up. The pony grunts but does as he’s told. Judy does not speak a lot but is firm with her commands and the pony obeys each one. On the next trip down, she directs him into the Grand Room of the mansion and says she can't wait for a summer concert so she can be on his back during the entire show. She directs him to the fireplace and he’s required to do some squats for her before he’s told to carry her around the house again before heading back up the steps. As he climbs them once more, she asks if he likes having her sexy, muscular legs wrapped around his neck. She orders him to move faster and he runs up and down the steps. When he reaches the bottom, she orders him back up again and he attempts full speed, stumbling slightly. As he reaches the bottom again it appears he’s done. Judy is not satisfied, however, and sends him up again at full speed. She is literally risking her own safety but knows he needs to be worked hard if she’s going to have a strong pony. At the foot of the steps she says, "This is so much fun I think we might just have to do it all day long.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 32s.
File Size : 506 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c589b7c11d754/Muscle_Judy_Goes_For_A_Ride_-_Mistress_La_Dyabla_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Bra & Panties,Farting,Licking

About video: Miss Raevyn is one of the hottest new Dommes on the scene and at an early age she has discovered how she can control men with the snap of her fingers or a sideways glance. She tells you how she has put her slave through the grind today by trampling him, disciplining him and making him worship her feet. It’s all resulted in her working up quite a sweat and that means it’s time for her bitch to get up off the floor and lick them clean. First she tells him to sniff them, to savor the aroma and to get excited about the taste. The slave eagerly sniffs deeply and she says she wants that smell in his nostrils all day.
“I had my dirty socks duct taped in his mouth all-night” she explains. She lets him lick and soon he has the mixture of her foot sweat and her BO in his mouth. “There’s nothing he likes better than licking my dirty ass” she explains but adds that he likes everything from her body including her armpits. The slaves tongue works his way up and down the pit until she is satisfied, then she makes him crawl to the other one and do the same thing. The control really turns Raevyn on and soon she is playing with her pussy. “When you’re done here I’ll probably have you sniff my farts too” she tells him. Her hands now run over her breasts and then back to her pussy. “He could never live without me” she says as she orders him down to the floor on all fours. “I need a foot stool” she tells him, adding “I’m just going to rest here for a few hours.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 31s.
File Size : 476 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e795c817a481f/My_Armpits_Deserve_Some_Attention_-_Miss_Raevyn_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Asian Princess,Butt Smothering,Cum Shots,Nipple Play,Small Penis Humiliation

About video: Miss XI works her slave over with her feet while her girlfriend, Queen M, relaxes on the bed. She threatens to put him back into chastity and he begs her not to. She spits on his cock, tells him to start stroking, then sits on his face and mocks him for having such a small dick. She says her lover’s cock is bigger than her foot and displays one of her feet beside his little worm to make him feel even more inferior. The slave is so nervous he can’t even get wood. So sad! XI suggests that some air deprivation might help. She continues to verbally humiliate him, focusing on the easiest target – his unit. She stands up and gives him some spit to use as lube before she sticks a foot all the way down his throat. In the background, Queen M just giggles at what she sees and hears.
XI sits on the poor boy’s face again, and this time, she says she might let him cum if he gets hard… but he’ll have to eat it. And just like that his cock gets stiff! She asks him if her ass smells good and adds that it smells like sex because she was just fucked. She pulls up her dress to reveal the tiniest of G-strings underneath. Her ass looks amazing, which causes the slave to become really hard, and he’s close to coming. She sits her sweaty ass back down onto his face, pulls out a condom, and makes him put it on. She doesn’t want him to feel the pleasure of his own hand on his cock. She sits back down on his face as he continues to stroke. her legs across his body and you get some views of her sexy legs and perfect size four feet. She pulls on his nipples, and when he begs to cum, she allows him to explode in the condom. But she isn’t finished with him yet; she slaps his legs, yanks on his nipples, and tells him to keep stroking even though he’s already drained. Queen M decides to come over for a closer view so XI makes him remove the condom and drop it into his mouth. Both ladies laugh and laugh as they listen to him gag

Info file :
Runtime : 08min. 47s.
File Size : 643 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/34dd83c49b6ce/My_Ass_Smells_Like_Sex_Now_Cum_Thinking_About_Him_Fucking_Me_-_Miss_Xi_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Dirty feet,Farting,Foot worship,Toe fetish,Toilet slavery

About video: Princess Lily walks into the room in bra and panties and starts to tease her slave… and you… with her amazing ass. She turns and gyrates and bends and works the slave up who starts to beg for her ass. Lily turns to you and says she knows who else wants to get their face up in her ass… you! “Maybe the two of you could have a competition she proposes, “I’ll sit on the winners face.” She adds that she will fart in the winners face while the loser is to watch.
She then goes back to her slave and calls him a loser and tells him to kiss her ass cheeks. She pulls his head in to obstruct his breathing but then pulls back to blow a pretty juicy fart in his face. The slave barely flinches as he breaths it all in. Now Lily lays on the bed and tells her slave to remove her stilettos and to worship her feet. One foot is rather dirty and she has him lick it clean only to call him back to her ass to release some more gas. She tells him that frequent farting can only mean one thing and that is him about to attend to his other duties as her full toilet. She blows one last fart and then tells him to crawl into the bathroom to wait for him. “I just love to degrade my little bitch boy” she says with a grin. Seems everyone is happy and what more could anyone want in a relationship

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 05s.
File Size : 443 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/12eaaf322c047/My_Ass,_My_Farts,_Its_All_You_Need_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Butt Sniffing,Cuckolding,Facesitting

About video: Lily picked the neighborhood cuck out in a second and so now he is not only getting rejected by his wife but also being subjected to Lily’s as well. She has him kneeling in front of her as this scene opens as she plans to torment him with her beautiful ass that he lusts for but never gets. “You are so pathetic that your wife won’t even fuck you”, she mocks him, “and now here you are because you can not resist my ass, what a pathetic excuse for a man.” She stands up and bends over to show him her ass and she asks him if it gets him hard. The lusty fool actually tries to reach out and touch her ass but she quickly swats it away. “Do you think you are worthy of touching an ass like mine?” she asks him. He confesses he is not. Lily tells him to show her that he has a big dick and makes him stroke it, if it’s big enough maybe he’ll get her ass. Unless his dick grew overnight they both know that won’t happen.
Lily then pulls up her skirt and waves her ass in his face and talks about the studs that fuck her, how big their cocks are and how they make her feel. She then takes his head and pulls it into her ass and the slave clearly likes it as he is now rock hard. Lily slaps her ass and waves it about and it looks soooo amazing. She leads him on that she might let him fuck her and as her ass moves in his face he is filled with desire. “Smell my ass” she tells him and then pulls her panties down. She tells him her boyfriend just fucked her but she wants him to sniff her anyway. He can’t resist. Now she removes her panties and stuffs them in the cucks mouth and she again pulls his face into her ass so he can smell her and her lover. “Sniff my ass while sucking my lovers cum out of my panties” she mocks him and he does as told. Lily’s ass just looks incredible in this scene and you can feel the heart break of the cuck when she tells him he will never fuck her. “Paying to sniff my ass is the best you can hope for” she tells him. “Your dick is just to little” she adds as she orders him to lay down so she can sit on his face. She settles in with no intention of ever getting up

Info file :
Runtime : 07min. 13s.
File Size : 527 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c083fafd02e22/My_Big_Ass_And_Your_Little_Dick_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Back