Femdom Is Style Of Life / Cruel Mistress / Ballbusting

Categories: Ass Licking,Ass Worship

About video: The scene opens with a hooded man lying on the floor. Skylar nudges him with her foot and tells him to wake up. When he finally awakens, he reaches for the hood, which has no eye holes, and says “What the fuck is this?” Well, it turns out that Skylar has brought this fellow home from the club and the special drink she gave him not only made him fall resting but left him with the strength of a ! He literally can’t handle the weight of his own arms and is helpless for whatever plans she might have.
“You thought you were coming over to fuck me, but the truth is, I only fuck black men and I’ve brought you here for one purpose only, and that’s to lick my ass and serve me.” She informs him that he will do whatever she says or else, and makes him get up on all fours, which is a huge struggle for him in his current weakened state. She gets up on the chair and hikes her tiny little skirt up so he can get at her ass with his tongue. “Studs don’t like eating my ass” she tells him “and that’s why I need dirty little bitchs like you.” You get some really wicked camera views from underneath the slave, showcasing Skylar’s pussy and ass. She gyrates her ass and presses it firmly into her new slave’s face. When his strength finally returns, he’ll be addicted to her ass and will do whatever she wants. For now, he’s doing as he’s told; licking her ass like his life depends on it.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 07 min 11s.
File Size : 594 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/dbd45489acc11/I_Only_Fuck_Black_Men,_White_Boy_-_Princess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Foot Domination,Foot Gagging,Foot Slave Training,Foot Worship,Humiliation

About video: Princess Ami rules over all pathetic losers. She will do whatever it takes to get you to obey and fulfill her wishes. Sometimes the slaves are so stupid, they can't even handle the simplest of tasks. For this reason, Princess Ami enjoys stomping her ideas into the puny brains of the pathetic slaves. She stands on your head and stomps away until you finally understand. Aren't you lucky that she is willing to help you understand? Isn't she amazing for taking the time to teach you? Now lay down and prepare to have your head stomped

Info file :
File Type : wmv
Runtime : 05 min 39s.
File Size : 135 Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/2a401631eb578/I_Stand_On_Your_Head_-_Princess_Ami - Cl.bStil3tto.wmv

Categories: Bondage,Cbt,CFNM,Kicking

About video: Blond bombshell Miss Madison checks in on her slave who spends the night locked behind bars in a cold crawlspace. He doesn’t deserve to be released but Madison really needs to bust some balls and he’s the lucky one today. The scene rolls over and we find the slave bound to the upper level stair railing, naked and afraid. Madison wanders in and asks the slave if he’s frightened. He says he is and with good cause, because while Madison gives him a few playful kicks to begin with, this doesn’t last long; it’s not really her nature to be gentle, after all.
In between kicks, Madison seductively touches her slave and speaks to him in such a manner that he really does want to suffer for her… and he will. “Your balls are just waiting for my boot, aren’t they?” Madison says, as she pummels him. She’s relentless and only gives him a break when she comes up close behind him and knees him right in his bruised balls. After a few more well-placed kicks, Madison moves close to him again, and this time, she pulls on his nipples. “Good slave,” she says, but quickly changes her mind as she feels the need to remind him some indiscretions she noticed during the past week, including a crumb she discovered on the kitchen floor. His punishment is ten hard kicks to the balls, which he must count down for her. “I just love seeing him in pain,” Madison says as she delivers his punishment. When she’s finished, the slave flails and sobs, trying his best not to collapse on the ground. “Now I have to decide: do I leave you here or put you back in your prison cell?” Madison ponders. As she walks away, she remarks, “You wait here while I think about it.

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 43s.
File Size : 510 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/56427d583f225/I_Think_10_Hard_Ones_Are_In_Order_-_Blond_Bombshell_Miss_Madison - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Femdom Pov,Lotion / Oil Fetish

About video: Mistress Irene is standing in the mirror working on her makeup and her lucky slave has his face where he probably wishes it could be permanently, between her ass cheeks. “I Think I Could Really Use A Butt Massage” she says. She then reaches for a bottle of baby oil and pours it on her ass and his face and head. She tells him she wants both of her butt cheeks glistening and he goes to work with his head spreading the oil. It feels so nice on her ass and her ass looks so nice, amazing really, for those of us lucky to witness it. “What a thrill this must be for you” she says to him, adding “This is the slave version of love making.” As the slave works, Irene’s ass shines more and more, imagine her taking that slick ass for a ride on your face, wow that would be amazing.
Because her ass is so big and round the slave is unable to get every square inch of it so she tells him to use his face and hands. Once her ass is really lubricated she pushes the slave away so she can now torment only you with it. “Wouldn’t you love to have your hands on it?” she asks as she runs her hands over the cheeks and between her crack. “We’d have to shave your head bald” she tells you, “but that would be a small price to pay for such an honor.” Who wouldn’t shave their head to be able to do this everyday! This scene ends with Irene gyrating her ass, bringing it up and down as if sitting on your face before she tells you to lay on your back and brings her ass down all the way onto your face. Sweet dreams

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 40s.
File Size : 414 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f533af91f1dd3/I_Think_I_Could_Really_Use_A_Butt_Massage_-_Mistress_Irene - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Ass Sniffing,Ass Worship,Highly Arched Feet,Taboo

About video: Miss Raevyn reclines on the bed, leisurely reading a sex toy catalogue. “This is a nice cock. It reminds me of my boyfriend’s cock,” she says, pointing to a photo on a page full of beautiful, hard cocks… cocks worthy of a Goddess like Raevyn. The camera zooms back and we see that Raevyn has her now-blackmailed step-brother on his knees, sniffing her ass. She looks at him with disgust. She finds him revolting, especially after seeing all those studs in the magazine. “I don’t hear you sniffing,” she says sharply, which triggers step-bro to start sniffing for all he’s worth. “I’m good enough to let you sniff my ass and you’re not doing it,” she admonishes. She looks directly at you now, and says “I’m sure you would do a better job, wouldn’t you?” She threatens to replace her step-brother and reminds him that if she dumps him, Step-Dad will see the video she took of him sniffing Step-Mom’s and her used panties, as seen in the clip ‘Step-Mom and Step-Sis Panty Sniffing Blackmail’. The camera angles give you a full-length view of Raevyn, starting at her feet, panning up her legs, and finishing with her sweet bubble butt.
Raevyn reminds her step-brother that in addition to the fallout from Step-Dad, he will of course never get an ass like hers again. He has a lot to lose, so becomes quite diligent in performing his task, careful not to talk back or do anything to upset his owner. “Can you smell my farts? I’ve farted a lot in these panties, and in fact, I didn’t wipe myself after using the toilet so all of that is ground in, too.” She tells him that she no longer needs to wipe her ass because she thinks of him as her toilet paper. She moves him back and lifts her panties away from her anus, giving him a perfect view. She asks if she’s the only girl he fantasizes about now, and of course, he says yes. “I’ve spoiled you for any other girl,” she tells him. She instructs him to kiss her ass cheeks and reminds him that she now owns him. As he kisses, she goes back to enjoying her magazine. She says she will be buying one of the strapons in order to fuck him up the ass, and then he’ll know how it feels for her when her boyfriend fucks her up the ass. “We’ll finally have something in common,” she says with a smile. She tells him that if he keeps working hard, she’ll eventually let him stick his tongue up her ass, but he must earn this. She tells him to get his nose back in her hole and to breathe in deeply. Finally, she has him move back against the wall, just to gaze at her ass again. “I think you’re addicted,” she says to him, before she looks at you again, and says “I think you’re addicted, too.

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 54s.
File Size : 431 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b2409d7d76fc8/I_Think_Of_You_As_Toilet_Paper_-_Miss_Ryan_Omen - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Samenerguss im Mund,Dildo-Fick,Dildo-Lutschen,Femdom-Sex

About video: Ever since Raevyn has blackmailed her old man she has been having guys from school over to fuck her without care about him knowing. In fact she makes him fluff them, lol. As this scene opens Raevyn has cum running out of her pussy and down her legs. She calls dahdee back in and says that well she knows he wants to lick that all up she is instead going to use the cum as lube so he can fuck her with the mouth dildo. “My boyfriend only got me horny for more sex” she tells him, wondering what mum would say if she knew. “You look so fucking silly” she tells her slave.
Watch as Raevyn gets pleasured with lots of moaning and lots of verbal humiliation. She even tells dahdee that school is becoming an inconvenience and her plan from now on is to just stay home to rest and fuck. Someone is going to be busy sucking and cleaning up cum from now on. Raevyn commented after this scene was over that she had one of the best orgasms she’s had in ages! The scene ends with the slave sucking all the cum and pussy juice off the dildo

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 33s.
File Size : 480 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bedd8874de78a/I_Want_To_Think_Of_His_Big_Hard_Cock_Fucking_Me_-_Miss_Ryan_Omen - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Cum In Mouth,Cum Swallowers

About video: Lily’s boyfriend has just left after fucking her repeatedly and filling her with his cum. Since her husband’s parents had shown up for an unannounced visit she has had to fuck him in the garage, and because there was no bed, hubby had to assume that role. As she lays on his back you can see the cum dripping from her pussy, onto his back, and she compliments him on being strong enough to hold her and her 200 pound boyfriend while he fucked her ruthlessly three times. She tells him she feels weak from all that sex and then rubs her fingers through the cum covering her pussy lips and then into hubby’s mouth. She makes him tell her how much he loves black mans cum and he obediently says he does. Lily is in no rush to get up off his back as you can see she has been thoroughly satisfied. “I can feel his cum running out of me”, she purrs. She mocks him that his entire family is only 20 feet away and she wonders what they would think if they knew. Now she gets him to lay on the floor and she stands over top of him. The cum starts to drip into his mouth, a big drop, then smaller ones, then the full load of cum pours into his mouth, so much it causes hubby to choke. She finally sits down on his chest and laughs at the cum all over his face. “I don’t think you fully appreciate eating black mans cum”, she tells him. “I guess that means I’m going to have to fuck my boyfriend more often and find other men to fuck too”. She then sits on his face so he can suck the last bit out of her.

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 52s.
File Size : 429 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c5e6ab63dec4c/Garage_Cuckold_Cum_Guzzler_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Asian Goddess,Bondage Device,Kicking

About video: Miss Xi walks into the room and is delighted seeing her slave there, trapped in the floor box. She can inflict any pain on him she wishes and he is helpless to do anything about it except his fate. She starts by walking on his chest and then his dick before moving to the ground between his legs. She asks the slave why he looks so nervous and he says “I’m afraid you’re going to kick me in the balls.” Xi promises him he won’t and as he relaxes she comes with her knee into his groin. “I told you I wouldn’t kick you” she says with a laugh.
The slave groans in agony but Xi decides to knee him repeatedly. She’s getting a nice stretch while damaging the slaves balls. Finally she changes her mind and starts kicking the slaves balls. “It’s just so much fun I couldn’t resist” she says. Now she starts kneeing him with both knees at the same time. She asks him if it hurts and then kicks him several more times. The slaves crying out only makes Xi more excited and the kneeing and kicking intensifies, she holds nothing back. She asks the slave how much it hurts on a scale of 10 and the dummy says 8. Xi takes it up a notch, commenting he doesn’t need his balls anyway. Could you take what this slave just has?

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 47s.
File Size : 971 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/afef082975aa7/Im_Afraid_Youre_Going_To_Kick_Me_In_The_Balls_-_Miss_Xi_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Ass Sniffing, Big Butts, Princess, Toilet Slavery

About video: Miss Raevyn is talking down to her slave, showing clear disdain for a creature she knows will be thrilled when he finds out her will be sniffing her farts over the next hour or so. “I’m going to have a nap but am very gassy so you will kneel here and sniff my ass when I fart while napping” she explains to him. She tells him not to be a pig though and do it quietly so she can rest without being disturbed. She lays on her side so her anus is not obstructed in anyway and you get a view of her sweet bubble butt at the same time. “When I wake up you can tell me how much you enjoyed my farts” she tells him.
She removes her panties and has barely settled down to nap when you see her anus pucker and then blast out a fart. The slave grunts but moves in and starts sniffing. With his nose only an inch away she blows another one in his face causing him to jump as if he’s just been shott. He recovers quickly and again moves in to sniff it all up. Raevyn is tossing and turning to rest and pulls her cheeks apart to deliver her next gassy treat, followed by another and another, and then another two. “I’m farting so much I can’t even rest” she says as she opens her eyes and lifts her head. She asks the slave if he is enjoying her farts and he naturally says yes. She tells him that if she accidentally soils herself that she assumes he knows what to do. “I don’t want a mess her when I wake up” she adds. She lays back down and spreads her cheeks wide just in time to let out a trio of farts. The slave gets his nose in close and she lets out another five farts. Damn, she is gassy! “Something is coming out, get your mouth over it” she tells him and as he wraps his lips around her anus she settles back into for some rest but not before one final comment, “toilet.

Info file :
Runtime : 04min. 51s.
File Size : 353 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/18bf8242d5f11/Im_Farting_So_Much_I_Cant_Even_Get_To_Sleep_-_Miss_Ryan_Omen_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Mistress Irene,Facesitting,Stilettos,Shoe Worship,Fu?anbetung,Riesin,Feet

About video: Mistress Irene towers over her little slave as she is 6’3” in her stilettos. As it’s a super hot day she starts by making him lick her armpits. She then puts him in a headlock and throws him to the ground. “You are going to behave day or you will be hurt badly” she tells him. Worship my shoes she tells him and the pasty white bitch eagerly does as told, you can see the fear in his every move. Irene is not only towering but she has trained in martial arts and could snap her weak slave in a second. The slave whimpers like a little bitch and she calls him a piny little thing. As he licks one shoe she puts the heel of the other on his head and then it across his back.

She threatens to kick him in the head before telling him to worship the other shoe. Now she sits down and tells him to remove her shoes and to lick her sweaty soles. Sucking her toes is as close as he ever gets to sex and she mocks him for being so small in the meat department. “Obviously that thing would never get anyone excited” she says. She tells him she is sure he is a virgin and when he says he isn’t she laughs and even he has to laugh knowing he’s been busted. Irene’s feet and toes are long and so delectable and the slave opens his mouth as wide as he can so she can face fuck him with all five toes in his mouth. Now she gets up and crushes him under her ass but not before making him kiss each cheek with love and devotion

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 54s.
File Size : 430 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8d3dc2ab8778b/Im_In_Charge_Little_Man_-_Worship_My_Feet_-_Mistress_Irene_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Stilettos, Feet, Mistress Irene, Verbal Humiliation, Armpits, Sph, Foot Worship

About video: Mistress Irene is disgusted with her slave gollum and does whatever she can to use him and him. Today he is laying naked on the floor worshiping her stiletto’s, licking the soles and all the grungy areas. Irene looks amazing lounging while on her phone. She tells him she has walked in a lot of nasty things because she knows he’s dirty and likes dirty things. She tells him when he gets home she wants him to French kiss his wife so she can be equally disgusted by him. That’s assuming she even allows him to kiss her after all these years.
Irene then tells him her feet and armpits are nasty too and she expects them all to be licked. She first has him remove her shoes and sniff them. Then the hungry pig goes to suck her toes before she admonishes him for not sniffing the other shoe. “Sometimes I think I sat on his face to long and destroyed too many brain cells” she says, adding “Although he was pretty stupid to start.” Just as she says there is nothing wrong with a stupid slave, the stupid slave starts licking her feet again without her approval. He hasn’t been this excited since he was a young lad rubbing one out in the back of step-daddy’s barn amongst all the oinking and mooing. Finally she allows him to lick her toes. If not so comfortable she likely would have got up and kicked him in the nuts instead. The slave is all smiles now as he licks in between each toe and sucks them too

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 24s.
File Size : 467 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3fd828f36872f/Im_In_Charge_Little_Man_-_Youre_Stupid_And_Have_A_Tiny_Cock_-_Mistress_Irene_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: BBW,Princess Skylar,Cuckold

About video: Princess Skylar can't get enough sex, sometimes she's so horny that she needs to get fucked from her cuck before her hung boyfriend gets there. Her cuck is not good enough or endowed enough to use his real cock of course so she locks him to the cage and fits him with a big mouth dildo that will get her off until her stud arrives. She lays down and touches herself, teasing him with her pussy, then tells him to stick it in. The slave gets a nice steady rhythm going and she touches her clit and thinks of her black stud. "What would your step-mother say if she saw me deliver a black bay?", she asks him. "You'll be home taking care of the little one while I'm out on the town getting fucked and maybe pregnant again, she says with a laugh... and a moan. She tells him that if he eats her out good enough after he cums in her she might not get pregnant and adds, "When you fuck me with the dildo, I like to imagine my black boyfriends fucking me and making you watch, each one fucking the out of me. Then they'll watch you suck out all their cum." She is getting so aroused and tells him to fuck faster, as he goes faster, she moans harder, starts to thrash until she has a mind blowing orgasm. Then there's a knock on the door

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 36s.
File Size : 518 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5a0a4ee433a29/Im_Thinking_Of_My_Black_Studs_Cock,_Hubby_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Bondage device, cum swallower, face sitting

About video: The scene opens with a close up of gorgeous Lily. She explains that she has just started her teaching career, and while she loves it, there has been one problem. That problem is the principal. “He’s a real pig” she says, “I can see him staring at me and he makes lewd comments to me. He’s even touched my ass while I walk by him and it’s just not appropriate.” She explains that to deal with the issue, she has invited him over and given him the impression he’ll get lucky. The camera pulls back and we see the napping principal, hooded and locked in her cage. “I tricked the dumb fucker” Lily says as she slaps his face to awaken him from his slumber. The principal is dazed and confused as he tries to figure out what has happened. He denies trying to come on to her or that he was rude in any way, and demands to be released. Lily reminds him of his behavior, then squats down in front of him with her panties and pussy mere inches away from his face.
She tells him that while she would never fuck him, she does have a surprise – her boyfriend was just over has filled her with cum! She removes her panties to expose her pussy and the cum literally runs out of her before it drips onto the cage. “He’s ten times the man you will ever be” she says, as she scoops some of the cum up with her fingers and waves it in front of his nose. He protests but she simply rubs the cum onto his face and lips. She tells him to reach out with his tongue and lick it and he’s so pathetically aroused that he does! She pulls back and informs him that everything that’s happening is being recorded, and from now on, he’ll do as she says or she’ll reveal the truth to the school board, his wife, and everyone else in his life. She turns around and shows him her amazing ass before she sits down on his face. She pulls her panties aside and asks if he wants to stick his dick in her, and laughs when he says he does. She tells him to stroke himself, and when he does, she reminds him that it’s all on camera. “You jerking off in a cage while I stick my ass in your face... what will people say?” She explains that he’s to do anything she tells him from now on or he’ll be so unemployable he won’t be able to get a job as a garbage man. “The other teachers are going to wonder why I treat you like such sch1t and you let me get away with it” she says to him with contempt. Poor principal; he can’t take his eyes off Lily’s ass as she sits on his face again, settling down completely this time. “When you wake up again you’ll be back on the street” she says

Info file :
Runtime : 07min. 43s.
File Size : 563 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/528c426380a83/Imagine_What_The_School_Board_And_Your_Wife_Would_Think_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Cumshot in Mouth,Foot Worship,Verbal Humiliation

About video: Mistress Irene reclines on the bed and calls her cuck husband over. She asks if he heard her lover fucking her and points down to her legs, which are covered in cum. She scoops some up with her fingers, sticks them into his mouth, then tells him to lick it from her legs. She wears panties because hubby is strictly prohibited from seeing her pussy; she wants him to remember it from their wedding night and only have the memory to excite him now. She mocks him for his tiny cock and instructs him to stand up so she can laugh at it. She holds her little finger up beside it and they’re the same length! She talks about how massive her man is and orders hubby to get back in and eat up the rest of the stud cum. “As I have a lot of boyfriends, you’ll be busy, and my next one likes to be fluffed so you’ll be able to see how big he is as you prepare him for me,” she says.
Irene tells hubby that once her man is hard, she’ll have him stand up so the two can compare cocks and all have a good laugh over the discrepancy. Dutiful hubby continues to lick and accepts the humiliation as well as her orders, without question. Once she’s clean, Irene sends him to the foot of the bed to remove her shoes and practice his cock sucking ability on her big toes. “While you’re doing that, I’m going to close my eyes and play with myself” she says to him. She talks about her previous lover; how beautiful he is, how hung he is, and how he makes her feel so good. “You could never come close to being anything like him and that’s why he’s fucking me and you’re sucking my toes and imagining it’s his cock” she says, and rubs herself more vigorously until she has a mind blowing orgasm. She sends hubby back to the closet as she says with a smirk, “It’s nice to have a cuckold in the house.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 44s.
File Size : 492 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8a67510c435f7/Its_Nice_To_Have_A_Cuckold_In_The_House_-_Mistress_Irene_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Armpits, Face Sitting, Human Furniture, Sweaty Feet, Female Weight Lifting

About video: Today is exercise day for Princess Lily and she is working up a sweat on the elliptical. “It’s how I keep my ass perfect” she says as you get an amazing view of her divine butt. Her slave is kneeling at her side holding her water bottle. Next Lily moves to the weight bench where she does some bench presses, the slave again at her side. If you like sweaty armpits you will like this portion. She tells the slave that he is mainly there to lick her clean after she is done.
She then moves to the stationary bike where the slave has his head laying in place so she can use it as her seat. Again some incredible angles of her ass that will have you holding off an orgasm right there and then but try to hold off until the end. She tells her slave he is now going to be her towel. She lays on the mat and has the slave lick her from foot to armpits. “Getting licked clean is the best part of my workout” she says as the slave sucks her toes, licks her soles and works his way up her body until she rolls over so he can lick her ass cheeks and crack too. After he has licked one armpit she has him get on his back so she can pit-smother him with the other. Just a routine workout day for a Princess

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 23s.
File Size : 465 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5dde75cb3e16f/Its_The_Best_Part_Of_My_Workout_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Asian,Foot Slave Training,Foot Worship

About video: Office life gets boring sometimes and painful too for the women who likes to wear the latest in fashion heels. Fortunately Miss Jasmine has her very own office bitch living under her desk. "Bitch, you know what to do", she barks at the office boy who came into the company thinking it was the start of his rise to power in a big corporation. As if! The women rule here and this is as good as it will get for this eager beaver. Attached to the end of her leash she makes him start by kissing her shoes. "Sometimes he's under there for hours at a time", she says, relating how he lied on his resume thinking he could fool her. He has to take off her shoes and use his hands and mouth to massage, suck and lick her toes and feet. "When he fails, I trample him", she laughs. She mentions that she does share him around the office and he has to crawl from one woman to the next, the entire staff looks at him as some sort of weird freak who will do whatever they demand of him. He eagerly worships her feet as Jasmine speaks of all his weakness, insuring he is fully demoralized and happy to have his current job. Fat elderly Susan knocks on the door and Jasmine tells her that the office boy will be there to lick her sweaty feet soon. She has him lick all the way up her legs until he gets close to her pussy, then she makes him stop and sends him off to attend to Susan

Info file :
Runtime : 07min. 19s.
File Size : 561 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7e7836efc3d78/Jasmines_Office_Bitch_-_Miss_Jasmine_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Butt choking,Facesitting,Foot worship,Legs,Small penis humiliation

About video: Kandy has called Jim into her office to break the bad news to him; his accounting position is being eliminated. The nerdy bookkeeper is mortified and imagines what his demanding wife will say once he gets home. He begs Kandy not to fire him and says he’ll do anything. "Anything?" she asks. The next thing you know, he’s stripped down and crawling on all fours as she leads him by a leash into the women's staff room. "This is the women's staff room?" he gasps, since it looks more like a dungeon than a staff room. Much to his surprise, he learns that the guy in the dawg mask in the corner massaging Ruby's feet and legs is actually the former CEO. The two ladies make jokes about the loser accountant and Kandy orders him to sit on the floor with his head facing up on the couch so she can sit on his face. She sits down full weight and the soft, pathetic bookworm is soon squirming and fighting for air. "When you go home and tell the wife you had a hard day at the office, the concept will have a whole new meaning," Ruby laughs. She also scolds the chubby dawg slave for not massaging her properly. They turn their attention next to Jim’s little dick and Ruby questions whether his are even his or if his wife has been getting a little extra on the side. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure she’s been getting it on the side,” Kandy laughs. Meanwhile, as jim continues to kick and fight for air, they question whether he’s even good enough for his new low-paying position. Kandy makes him get on all fours and uses him as a bench, while the dawg massages their feet, one hand on each of them. The ladies discuss whether jim should be used as a cocksucker instead, at least when they aren’t beating his balls. They even suggest bringing his wife in to explain that Jim is now a slave and that she might consider using him to fluff her lovers for her. “We’ll give him all the training he needs, right here” says Ruby. Ever imagined being turned into an office slave, if so you'll love this clip

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 25s.
File Size : 487 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0d1ce584d7c1f/Jim_Your_Position_Has_Been_Terminated_-_Domina_Kandy,_Mistress_Ruby_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Asian Goddess,Ballbusting,Bondage Device,Foot Domination,Foot Worship

About video: Miss Xi has her slave locked away in her trample floor with a towel over his face to keep him in the dark. She walks in in black 6” stiletto’s and asks the slave if he is still alive. She gets up on the floor and says, “Isn’t it fun being a floor?” and then proceeds to step on his chest, she doesn’t really care if he’s having fun. She makes him suck her heel and then presses the heel back into his chest, then back to sucking. The slave really moans as she presses into his flesh. She threatens to leave him locked up there for the next two days. She makes him open his mouth and she spits into it. Some misses so she rubs the sole over the spit and makes him lick that up too. More heel sucking then she grinds her sole into his mouth and over his tongue. She talks about how anyone can have a statement rug but it’s not so easy to have a floor that doubles as a shoe cleaner. “It really gets the girls talking”, she giggles, telling him he will be set out at all future parties.
She steps on his chest again and when he curses, she decides to shut him up by sitting on his face. She yanks on his nipples and says “On a cold winter day he even comes in handy as a bum warmer.” As she smothers him with her ass she takes off her stiletto’s showing her sexy feet. She slaps his stomach with her feet, she is always happiest when she is making a man suffer. She extends her legs and while still sitting starts to kick his nuts. You can see that her sadistic needs are really starting to grow and she moves to standing on the floor between his legs and kicking the out of his balls. She kneels down and grinds her knee into his groin as well. She tells the slave he can play with himself but the box only allows him to reach the very tip of his cock. She comments that’s it’s almost a form of chastity as he is to suck her toes. She gets down and gives him one last hard kick to the nuts

Info file :
Runtime : 09min. 55s.
File Size : 769 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c5de54e226ab5/Joy_And_Agony_Of_Her_Human_Floor_-_Miss_Xi_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Trampling,Mistress Kandy

About video: Kandy is in the forest with her carpet. We find her sitting on a bench, pounding his chest with her shoes. “If he does a poor job, he ends up buried here in this ditch,” Kandy says, as she points to a body-sized hole in the ground. She continues to stomp him, then steps on him and climbs up to the bench, where she leaps off and lands on him... hard! She orders him over to a different bench where he lies on his back so she can walk on him in bare feet.
She stomps him and jumps on him, while holding a stick to keep her balance. Kandy displays great balance as she stomps his chest and stomach, then thrusts a dirty foot at his face, to be worshiped. Just as he’s getting into the pleasure of her foot, she stomps it down on his head. Kandy continues to stomp him, then looks at you and wonders if you’re strong enough to take this slave’s place. She sits down on the current slave’s chest, slides her legs around his neck, and proceeds to scissor him. “Lights out, bitch,” she says

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 16s.
File Size : 383 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a846e92eed9eb/Jumped_On,_Trampled_And_Scissored_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Pony Play,Ponyboys,Mistress Kandy

About video: Kandy has a rich husband and she loves him. Okay, she loves his money. Otherwise he's pretty much an old bag of flesh. As for his step-son however, now that's a different story. He's a young fit stud and Kandy has previously seduced him and now to avoid being exposed to pop, and booted out of the company, he has to do as Kandy says. Today she wants a nice pony ride. Junior performs flawlessly as Kandy compliments him for his efforts while talking about her husbands short comings

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 28s.
File Size : 414 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d2d55e6241f8f/Junior_Is_The_Perfect_Pony_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Rimming,Ass Worship,Bondage Device,Rimming,Taboo

About video: Kandy continues to train her desperate step-sons, one at a time. Junior 2 is locked in the trample floor, or toilet box in his case, as Kandy gets home from a day out. Junior has been in the box all night. She’s been shopping and hooked up with a stud, news she is always happy to share with the boys as she knows they won’t tell step-daddy. Now it’s time for her to do her business and she loves knowing her human toilet is right where she left him. Junior often eats step-daddy’s cum from Step-Mommy’s pussy and ass, and eagerly takes all her body waste too. Kandy sits down and reminds him that although it’s tough being naked, cold and locked up all night long that he has to remember he is in competition with his step-brother to be her number one slave and the suffering is worth it. Junior agrees with step-mommy and does not complain and thanks her for using him in this manner. What a good boy.
Kandy removes her stilettos and stands on the box over Junior where she lets him gander up at her pussy and ass. She asks him if he gets naughty thoughts about fucking her and Junior confesses that yes he does. Kandy is not upset, she likes to hear that the boys want her in this way but she reminds him that he will never get that and his specialty is to be her ass licker and toilet. Now she squats over Junior so he can stick his tongue in her ass. “You are lucky you are not blindfolded, you are going to get to see everything come out of step-mommy.” Now Junior gives Step-Mommy some nice long licks over her crack and hole and gives you a beautiful view in the process. After Kandy makes her mess Junior will be left in the box for the rest of the day and anything he misses will just dry on his face. So lucky being able to smell her hours and hours later. With his tongue up her ass Kandy lets out a series of wet farts and like magic his cock gets rock hard, lol. She lets him rub himself but no release for him. Once or twice a year is enough releases for the boys and it makes up for step-daddy who comes 2 or 3 times a day. Junior continues to lick Kandy’s perfectly puckered hole and she tells him that she has been telling her girlfriends about him and they are all anxious to see which of the two boys is the best toilet. “There’s so many of us we might need to recruit another toilet” she says as she smiles directly at you and then points. Now she tells Junior to stop licking and to open his mouth wide. Kandy settles down and grunts as she releases a day of holding it all in. What a wonderful family Kandy has created

Info file :
Runtime : 08min. 18s.
File Size : 608 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c56e820d5b5b8/Juniors_Toilet_Life_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Foot Slave Training, Foot Submission, Foot Gagging, Foot Humiliation, Feet Slave Princess Lily, Foot In Mouth Highly Arched Feet, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking Bondage Device, Foot Worship,Toe Sucking, Female Domination

About video: Princess Lily is standing outside her slaves cage and comments that after a night in there alone it is time to let him out, It's time for his punishment. The scene rolls over and she is now in the bedroom on her recliner where her slave is licking the soles of her stilettos. After the soles have been licked clean from her night out at the club she has him remove her shoes so he can service her sore feet. She touches her body as she has him lick and suck her entire foot and every toe

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 27s.
File Size : 397 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9100e0f838705/Just_Her_Foot_Bitch_-_Princess_Lily_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Farting,Jeans fetish,Shoulder riding,Trampling

About video: Mistress Kandy has her pony out for a ride in the forest. She just loves nature and it’s even more fun when being carried. “Why should I walk all this distance when he can” she says. The pony has to step over fallen tress and duck under tree branches and climb up some hills. She leads them to the CS playground and directs him over to a bench where he sets her down. She treats him by letting him kiss her ass. She pushes his head into the crack of her cheeks and then it’s time for another ride.
Kandy’s plump ass really looks luscious as it overflows off his shoulder and back. If you were there you could follow close behind with your nose between her cheeks and then she mentions that she is gassy, and farting, so you would really get all of her essence… or maybe you would just prefer to be the pony and have her abandon the one she is riding now? Can you be a better for her? Kandy has him stop and walk into the forest as she sees a berry she wants to eat. “You’ll be eating that out of my ass, later” she says. The pony arrives back at her blanket and she has him lay down so she can stand on him saying “I know my bitches, they just love a day in nature.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 20s.
File Size : 461 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1477f48631500/Kandy_And_Pony_Wander_The_Wilderness_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Dildo lollipop,Sissy Strapon

About video: Kandy has transformed her gardener ‘stud wannabe’ into a sissy cocksucker and is training ‘her’ to service men for a fee. The sissy now lives in makeup and pretty pink dresses 24/7. Today, Kandy stresses that the sissy has more to do around the dungeon than just suck cock; she will also be attending to any need Kandy may have, and right now, that includes licking her stilettos clean. While the bitch licks one of Kandy’s stilettos, she tells sissy that it’s unfortunate a man isn’t behind her right at this moment, fucking her ass while she licks. Meanwhile, Kandy wears a huge black strapon because the sissy’s training will also include some harsh ass fucking. Kandy wants the bitch able to take the biggest cock around and to ensure the man fucking her is satisfied and will come back for more. She also wants sissy conditioned to take one man after another.

She makes the sissy pull down her panties and pokes the bitch’s ass with a double headed dildo, which she gives the sissy to suck clean. “I’ve run ads in all the gay websites to ensure there’s a constant lineup of men here every day to fuck you” she tells her new property. Kandy mentions that she has friends in a gay biker gang who have already booked the sissy for an upcoming weekend. Sissy will serve in any manner required – cleaning and such, but of course, mainly sucking cock and taking it up the ass. All the sucking soon has the sissy’s lipstick spread all over her face. She’s a total tramp! Kandy recalls how the slave initially worked in the garden for her and actually tried to pick her up. However, she used her magic powers to manipulate him into his current sissy persona to the point that it’s now all he/she longs to be. This sissy will be used and by Kandy; she’ll lick her everywhere, be her toilet, but mainly will serve as holes for men’s cocks at a rate of about 10 or 20 a day, 365 days a year. Now Kandy has the bitch lick her strapon and the bitch takes it all the way down her throat. Her little ass pussy is fully exposed for the next man… who is due to arrive any second

Info file :
Runtime : 06min. 46s.
File Size : 494 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/52fa788d4919f/Kandy_Gives_Sissy_Cocksucking_101_Training_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Rimming,Ass Worship,Lotion/Oil Fetish,Vaginal Worship

About video: A naked Kandy kneels on her sex bench with a slave on his knees behind her. His task is to service her ass. He begins by pouring oil all over it and massaging it in with his hands. Her ass is delightfully plump, and as he rubs in the oil, it really glistens. Kudos to the cameraman, who get amazing views of her pussy and anus at the same time, not to mention close ups of her feet and tits. Mmmm, she looks so serviceable; what a thrill for any man, let alone a true sub who would probably give his right nut for this kind of opportunity! She has him use his face to massage the oil in, and his two day growth of facial hair feels so good on her ass.
He alternates between using his hands and face and Kandy gyrates to ensure her ass gets rubbed properly. She orders the slave onto his back and pours lotion on his face so she can slip and slide all over while she sits on him. Kandy is really enjoying this so she allows the slave to pull out his cock, which is already hard, and stroke it. As she glides up and down over his face, the oil goes into the slave’s eyes, but she doesn’t give a fuck; this is about her. She decides to give him her pussy to lick; what a thrill for this bitch, who is totally ready to explode

Info file :
Runtime : 09min. 17s.
File Size : 731 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/49a611665f475/Kandys_Oily_Ass_Massage_And_Face_Ride_-_Mistress_Kandy_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Foot worship,Giantesses,Hairy armpits,Hairy fleece,Long toes

About video: Even if you're not a foot worship fan, you will want to see this scene to see how beautiful Jasmine becomes the Amazon Kinky Kong. While napping she is bitten by a rare insect. She gets a huge infection and tosses and turns in her rest but in the morning she seems fine... in fact she feels GREAT! Later she tells her friend Ricky that she isn't interested in being his girlfriend, as he tries to come on to her and then tries to grab her boobs. This outrages her.
Her anger results in a transformation into amazon KINKY KONG and with one thrust, she throws Ricky to the floor and steps on his neck in high heels. It's a classic victory pose you don't want to miss as she threatens to snap his neck. She then sits on the couch and orders him to remove her high heels and worship her feet. Ricky is totally in shock by everything that has just happened and he is no match for this beautiful, hairy Amazon Queen. He obeys every command she gives him, there is no way to resist

Info file :
File Type : wmv
Runtime : 09min. 27s.
File Size : 206 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/52037aa71460e/Kinky_Kong_-_Foot_Worship_-_Miss_Jasmine_-_Clubst1letto.wmv

Categories: Stiletto heels, sweaty feet

About video: It’s been a long day for Skylar and now she is relaxing with her slave at her feet and she needs him to attend to them as they have covered a lot of ground in her 6” stilettos. She dangles the shoe and has him sniff between her sole and the shoe. “My feet are so sore, I think I’m starting to develop bunions” she says, then tells him to suck on it as he removes the first show. Over the course of the next few minutes the slave licks her soles, sucks her toes, and licks between them. He also uses his hands to massage her feet. “I think I should really have two slaves here” she says, “after all I do have two feet”. She then pulls her breast from her clothing and says that if she had a third slave she’d make the best one suck on her nipples. “Who wouldn’t want to” she says, then looks at you and says “Wouldn’t you?” She then advises her slave to work hard at her feet and if he does a good job he might be lucky enough to be her tit slave some day. The obedient slave gets lost in the worship of her feet and is a good example of what a true devoted slave looks like. Skylar decides to have a nap and leaves the slave to his task at hand

Info file :
Runtime : 05min. 55s.
File Size : 462 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4f8fa21a3a73b/Kiss_And_Suck_My_Bunions_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Categories: Male Chastity,Female Supremacy,Female Domination,Latex,Verbal Humiliation

About video: Lady Bellatrix is the Cock Whisperer. I know the way to a man's soul is through his cock. And when you cage the cock you control the man. In this mesmerising POV, I explain how I conquer the opposite sex. When it starts to bulge, I know that the message is getting through to him. All smart Ladies know a locked cock is the way of the future.

Info file :
Runtime : 04min. 06s.
File Size : 175 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/89f212ec768e1/Lady_Bellatrix_Is_The_Cock_Whisperer_-_Lady_Bellatrix_-_Clubst1letto.mp4

Back