Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Format : mp4
File Size : 919.38 MB
Duration : 00:04:02
Resolution : 3840x2160
Tags: Uhd, Ultra Hd, Jeans Shorts, Denim, Blonde, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Menareslaves, Mas, Fetish Clothing, Leather Single Tail, Lashing, Lashes, Whipping, Whipped, Pain, Beautiful Sadist, Corporal Punishment, Erotic Torment, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Girl, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission

Links to Download: Keep2Share

Fuck Buck works at a local shipment warehouse. His girlfriend, Sonny McKinley, got him the job when his streaming career took a nosedive. One day while working at the warehouse he gets to talk with a new guy on the job named Jonathan Jordan. They chat about work, other companies and eventually about Sonny. Jonathan jokes about how hot she is and how Buck should keep an eye on her or another man might end up fucking her. As if on cue Sonny walks in and tells him about a shipment coming in from the other side of the warehouse. While he is gone, she makes a pass at Jonathan stating how she hasn't had a good fuck in a while and really wants to take the opportunity to get laid right then and there since they are all alone. Jonathan obliges her and the two get down to it. She rips off his pants and shoves his cock deep in her throat reveling in how long and thick it is when it makes her gag. Within minutes they are both naked with Jonathan pounding her from behind and Sonny mewling in ecstasy. Buck walks in on the two and is obviously upset. Sonny gives him the ultimatum of either watching and enjoying the show or they are breaking up. Buck complies and watches the two of them banging it out while he sneakily jerks his cock. Eventually Buck cums all over himself from watching the two which only makes them fuck even harder. Withing moments of the energetic fucking Jonathan pulls out and blasts cum all over Sonny's face to her delight. She laps it up and tells Buck there will be more in the future and he should get used to their new relationship dynamic.
File Size : 2 253.92 MB
Duration : 00:28:38
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: Cum In Mouth, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Stockings, Fishnets, Big Dick, Vaginal Sex, Interracial, Bbc, Big Black Cock, Big Black Dick, Cuckoldress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Submissive / Slave Training, Sub Training, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot

Put yourself in My cuckold's place: I have him in a sissy maid outfit and chained to bed; he didn't get much sleep last night; it's very frustrating to be next to the bed hearing all the sounds We made. First thing in the morning, he must kiss My foot and say good morning to Me and then the feet of My lovers. I unchain him from the bed so we can really use him properly. We like Our feet worshipped in the morning, but My cuckold will not get to worship the feet of his Owner, only the feet of hubby. While he is licking hubby's toes, Giada and I humiliate him, telling him how ugly and useless he is. I sit on his back and push him onto hubby's feet while I kiss Giada. he is so close to Our beautiful feet but denied. I really want to have sex with both My lovers, and the cuckold can help with that. First, I allow him the honour of sniffing My arse, then Giada's arse, but the only arse he can lick is hubby's. I know My cuckold hates this; I can see the humiliation in his eyes. I spit in hubby's arse and push My cuckold's head in there with My foot making him lick deeper. I am not happy with the job My cuckold is doing and slap his face. I order hubby onto all fours so I can push My cuckold's head deeper. I decide he is useless as a sex toy, and from now on, he will be kept chained to bed only to be Our toilet. This is part of a private play with Giada, hubby and My cuckold. It is much more explicit than usual and there are more parts to come later...
File Size : 1 458.38 MB
Duration : 00:14:12
Tags: Brunette, Lesbians, Double Domination, Pro Dominatrix, Milf, Masked, Extreme Degradation, Humiliation, Male Maid, Sissy Maid, Sissy Slut, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Men Following Orders, Ass Licking, Ass Licker, Ass Worship, Anal Licking, Spitting, Rimming, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Licking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Women, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Arse Licking, Arse Worship, Naked, Big Boobs

Beautiful Miss Sadie has her slave worshiping her feet. She tells him she knows what he likes more and when she spreads her legs, her black strap-on cock pops up. She tells him to come kiss the head and them to lick the balls. "You like cock, don't you?" she asks him. "Yes Miss" he replies. She gets him on his knees and starts to deep throat him which causes him to gag and drool. She makes him spit it all out on himself and she loves seeing the spit dripping down off his face onto his body. "You love cock, let me take a picture" she says as she orders her other slave to bring her her phone. As she snaps the pic she tells him if he fucks up cleaning the bathroom again she is going to send it to everyone he knows. She continues to grab his head and plunges the cock all the way down his throat some more. Then he has to tell her how much he likes cock and sucking balls. She has him get on his back on the discipline bench so she can fuck him like his mouth is a pussy. He continues to gag and make a mess. Such a sloppy fuck! Finally she tells him to get on all fours and she comes behind him and rams him up his ass! A Slobbering cocksucking slut for Sadie.
File Size : 642.02 MB
Duration : 00:05:46
Tags: Face Fucking, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Brunette, Leggings Fetish, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Humiliation, Female Domination, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Dildo Worship, Dildo Licking, Dildo Sucking, Strapon Licking, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Gagging, Strapon Worship, Pathetic Male, Young Dominatrix, Dildo Play, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

This is one of my favourite releases for Girls in Charge so far. It was so funny embarrassing and humiliating this loser. Even if cum eating isn't your thing, it's fun to see what I make him go through. After a hard day's work I let this nerdy loser slave cum, but only in the most humiliating way. But before we get there, I record him embarrassing himself to send to the Girls in Charge Whatsapp group. To humiliate him more, I ask him awkward questions about him still being a virgin (he genuinely is one!) I also make him uncomfortable asking about him wanking off to my clips. I find out that he has eaten his cum before but sometimes chickens out of doing it. This time he won't get a chance to pussy out. I put a ring gag on him to keep his mouth open and make him cum into a shot glass. I held his head back and poured his cum into his mouth. I kept that part out of the preview. You'll have to watch the full clip to see how he took it and how I reacted.
File Size : 990.51 MB
Duration : 00:08:18
Tags: Brat Girls, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Virgin Humiliation, C4sdominate23, Ball Gag, Ballgag, Mouth Gag, Jeans Fetish, Denim, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Ass Kissing, Ass Tease, Foot Fetish, Foot Kissing, Milf, Femdom, Female Domination, Degraded, Humiliated, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum In Mouth, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

LOOK AT THIS BETA IN HER ASS!!!!!! Kat is so impressed and excited after Riley shows her the new smother harness! Its super tight so barely any air gets in. AND ITS HANDS FREE! Riley calls him her beta bag. Because she can take him on a stroll and go shopping and he can be right behind her carrying her bags. He needs to be so grateful that she lets him use the new harness. She is so generous. Kat can't wait to get one of her own. Look at this beta in her ass. GIF PREVIEW:
File Size : 629.69 MB
Duration : 00:07:34
Tags: 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Double Domination, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Stockings, Fishnets, Pantyhose Fetish, Shiny Nylon, Sexy Bodysuit, Boot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Big Ass, Big Butts, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Smother Harness, Face Deep In Ass, Ass In Face, Buttface, Face Harness, Face Smother, Butt Face, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Young Dommes, Pathetic Male, Amazon Goddess, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Ass Fetish

Our prisoner has been arguing that the matriarchy isn't a real thing, that his way of helping us is teaching women how to behave. We intend on reprogramming his mentality and remaining him of his place within the hierarchy. Goddess Vivienne L'amour begins the reprogramming with some cruel verbal humiliation, we objectify and torment our rope bound prisoner, taunting him with the torments that lie ahead of him. He is a nameless, faceless little worm here for our pleasure. He better be scared. Our prisoner begs for mercy, pleads with us to go easy on him but our intentions are very different. We intend to use him in the ways he has used so many pretty women in his time. We will soil him with our seed as we slip deep inside of his tight hole. I waste no time in filling this prisoners hole with my big strap-on cock as Goddess Vivienne pushes her large strap-on cock into our prisoners mouth; as he begins to struggle from the power behind my strap on cock she sits hard on his face, pinning him in place. As I pound deeper into our captive, Goddess Vivienne takes away his breath with her hand; denying him of breath and making him gasp in oxygen depravation. We throw our slave onto his knees and Goddess Vivienne impales our prisoner on her huge cock, I push my cock into our prisoner, making him taste his own ass on my own cock. As we spit roast, he screams in agony, filled at both ends and tightly bound, there is no escape for this deserving prisoner. He will take whatever we desire, as he pulls from one cock he gets further impaled by the other, a delightful predicament for us and a cruel one for our captive. Our beta bitch chokes and gags on my strap-on as Goddess Vivienne punches his tender testicles, we soon grow tired of his relentless screams so I hold my hand tightly over his mouth and deny him of breath before we leave him him ruined and dreading our imminent return...
File Size : 1 889.62 MB
Duration : 00:15:43
Tags: Double Domination, Blonde, Brunette, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistresses, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, Pro Dominatrix, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Rope Bondage, Latex Fetish, Shiny Latex Bodysuit, Pvc Catsuit, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Clothing, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ball Kicking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Bdsm, Spitroast, Spit-roasted, Dildo Play, Dildo Gagging

That poor boy woke up tied to a chair without the opportunity to move. Now he is no longer a man. He is my property, my toy. I put chastity on his cock and full bondage. Now I can use him as my spitter, slap his face, tease and humiliate him.... This is just the beginning. It's pure pleasure to feed him with the heavy haze from my cigarette and tease him with my round ebony ass. He still believes he can escape and try to move in tight bondage. Poor boy, he doesn't know what awaits him in my house.
File Size : 1 024.98 MB
Duration : 00:09:15
Tags: Ebony Female Domination, Interracial, Smoking, Smoke, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Teasing, Bondage Slave, Bondage Male, Bound Slave, Tied Up Slave, Rope Bondage, Nylon Fetish, Glove Fetish, Nylon Gloves, Forced Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Degradation, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Sucking, Heel Licking, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Brunette, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Face, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Strict Mistress, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

My new 4k foot worship video that my boy kissing, smelling and worshipping my perfect white toes. My feet are so addictive!?
File Size : 1 338.1 MB
Duration : 00:10:37
Tags: Amateur, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking

Italian clip In this clip my slave will have to worship my boots, his place is at my feet and on his knees, while I from 'above will humiliate him even only with my gaze as well as with words, he can leave only when my boots are shiny, including soles. Clip italiana In questa clip il mio schiavo dovra adorare i miei stivali, il suo posto e ai miei piedi e in ginocchio, mentre io dall' alto lo umiliero anche solo col mio sguardo oltre che con le parole, potra andarsene solo quando i miei stivali saranno lucidi, suole comprese.
File Size : 1 350.52 MB
Duration : 00:08:31
Tags: Boot Gagging, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Soles Licking, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Brunette, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

File Size : 914.1 MB
Duration : 00:04:13
Tags: Domestic Slave, Domestic Servitude, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Masked Slave, Electricity, Bdsm, Degradation, Humiliation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Menareslaves, Mas, Shock Collar, Pain, Young Dominatrix, Young Woman, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Sadistic Goddess, Female Supremacy, Pathetic Male, Dirty Talk, Male Abuse, Remote Play, Electric Dick Shocker, Device, Shocking, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Cbt, Electroshocks

Back