Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Format : mp4
File Size : 368.99 MB
Duration : 00:15:50
Resolution : 720x480
Tags: femdom, strapon, prostate massage, anal pegging, female fucks man

Links to Download: Keep2Share

This scene opens with a close up of Mistress Mercy and Temptress Sam talking about getting something to eat. The camera pulls back and we see they are sitting on smother boxes with slaves faces under their asses. They decide pizza takeout is the best option so they can just sit on the slaves faces while they eat, and get their asses rimmed at the same time. Mercy says they should invest in a restaurant that caters to ass licking. Women sit and eat while men are secured under their seats licking ass the entire time. No extra tipping necessary! Two minutes have now passed and the slaves are starting to squirm. Finally, they lift up and the slaves gasp desperately. Mercy pulls her panties to the side and tells the slave he is missing out as his eyes are under her ass and he can not see her pussy. Sam and Mercy both pull their panties to the side so the slaves can now give them a proper rimming. Just then Goddess Rii walks in and is excited to hear food is coming but disappointed to see there are only 2 slaves. Sam decides to give up her seat so she can slap and twist the slaves cock and balls instead. Sam then decides that they should have a contest to see which slave can hold his breath the longest. Rii and Mercy turn into a forward position and stand over the slaves until Sam counts them down. They sit down and Sam messes with the slaves by slapping their cock and balls some more. Soon they both start to squirm but neither slave wants to give up. Eventually however Mercy's slave taps out and is the loser. Mercy gets up and spits on him. They decide that all fun and games aside both slaves are losers. They walk away, headed to the nearby pizza place.
File Size : 1 164.49 MB
Duration : 00:07:54
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: Triple Female Domination, Bdsm, Dungeon, Tattoo, Blonde, Brunette, Group Femdom, Smother Box, Smotherbox, Human Furniture, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Choke, Choking, Under Female Ass, Rimjob, Young Dominatrix, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Verbal Humiliation, Rimming, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Orally Adoring Her Asshole, Lick Her Asshole, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser

The dark season is a time when devilish creatures come out. Me and divine LadyPrexy were thirsty for pain and the loud moans of a weak man. We went hunting. We caught some fresh meat. We tied him up and turned his body to our playground. We made him start screaming! Every moan from his mouth made us hungrier.... Two Black Succubus Fest... We shared our meal with passion and hunger. It started with teasing, went through whipping, scratching, ballbusting bastinado and playing with nipples to making ice and sharp pegging on both sides. We make our supper last a long time and end it when our slave is completely powerless and can't keep on his feet.
File Size : 1 980.7 MB
Duration : 00:25:04
Tags: Ebony, Black Domme, Ladyprexy, Lady Prexy, Bdsm, Spitroast, Spitroasted, Dungeon, Double Domination, Extreme Female Domination, Hardcore Femdom, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Bondage, Shiny Latex Bodysuit, Whipping, Whipped, Corporal Punishment, Lashing, Lashes, Pantyhose, Nylon, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Domination, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ball Abuse, Pain, Pegging, Moaning Slave, Brunette, Mean Mistresses, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Dildo Blowjob, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on, Strapon, Ass Spreading, Anal Stretching, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Dildo Play, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Ass Domination

While Dominique was away for a while, Britney and Gwen decided to humiliate the dirty bitch Astra, they wanted to spit on the bitch 's face in turn, and then they gave her their dirty shoes to lick, which the girls specially carried through the mud and then smeared the Astra on the tongue, the bitch tried and licked the shoes of her mistresses, her whole face was in saliva and dirt, and then Dominique joined the girls and kept them company!
File Size : 1 309.59 MB
Duration : 00:17:04
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: Triple Domination, Muddy Sneakers, Dirty Sneakers, Amateur, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Soles Worship, Shoe Domination, Shoe Dom, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Pathetic Female Loser, Pathetic Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman

File Size : 521.12 MB
Duration : 00:30:06
Tags: femdom, strapon, ass fingering, anal, pegging, ass drilled, milking cock, ruined orgasm, hard fucked

Brutal ball stretching is so much fun. Kat really gets him good. She loves destroying balls. Its almost like she wants to rip them off! She stretches them so far down. The further they are stretched the more they become sensitive. So that's the fun part. Making the balls so sensitive and vulnerable then BOOM flick them!!!! Or scratch nails on them or even a simple tap will send a loser into complete agony. LOL and she even makes him swing it back and forth. Looks like it hurts. Look at his stupid face. He is WORTHLES. HIS DICK AND BALLS ARE WORTHLESS!
File Size : 1 749.76 MB
Duration : 00:19:09
Resolution : 3840x2160
Tags: Uhd, Ultra Hd, Shiny Spandex Leggings, Glossy Spandex Yoga Pants, Wetlook Yoga Leggings, Wet Look, Sexy Clothing, Blonde, Leather Bodysuit, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Submissive, Verbal Humiliation, Device, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Extreme Domination, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Dirty Talk

Ich liebe es ihn zu unterdrucken, deswegen tragt er die Schweine Maske aber das ist noch nicht alles. Ich lache ihn aus, halte ihm meine Nike Sneaker in die Fresse und befehle ihm meine Schuhe zu lecken. Meine Worter sind verletzend und das ich dabei meinen spass habe findet er erregend. Wie Peinlich er ist! Schau selbst zu wie er meine Sneaker leckt und Spucke auflecken muss. Auch vom Muffin lasse ich den Sklaven probieren. Ich spuck den Muffin vorgekaut auf den Boden und schau dem Schwein beim fressen und putzen zu. Dieser Clip ist Part 1 in Part 2 geht es um meine nackten Fusse!
File Size : 1 081.54 MB
Duration : 00:14:49
Tags: Laughing, Shoe Worship, Soles Licking, Fantastic_goddessnicole, Amateur, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spits, Floor Licking, Men Following Orders, Verbal Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Sneaker Fetish, Sneakers, Pathetic Loser, Sneaker Worship, Sneaker Licking, Shoe Slave, Abused By Woman, Sneaker Domination, Sneaker Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

Mistress Sacred will make any man do what she wants, starts by making him addicted and addicted to her perverted sadism. This slave has the honor of sucking mistress her big dick. Trapped in a steel chastity fixture, she brings her cock up to this slut and makes a real slave out of it, leaving him beaten and broken.
File Size : 522.09 MB
Duration : 00:04:52
Tags: Knee High Heels, Latex Boots, Blonde, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Amateur, Russian Femdom, Russian Dominatrix, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Leatherpants, Highheels, Sexylegs, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Fetish Clothing, Gloss, Bdsm, Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Strap-on, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deepthroat, Throatfucking, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Loser, Female Domination

File Size : 759.2 MB
Duration : 00:08:28
Tags: Fat Slave, Triple Domination, Brunette, Blonde, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Sharp Heels, Shoe Domination, Trampling In Shoes, Stomping, Beta Male, Beta Boy, Beta Slave, Loser, Pain Bitch, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Brat Girls, Young Mistresses, Bdsm, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Slave Humiliation, Sadistic Goddesses, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Young Dommes, Abused By Girls

Today is a lucky day for this foot slave. He has a huge opportunity to sniff divine sweaty ped socks of Lady Perse! He will be able to kiss, lick them and lose himself in Mistress sweaty scents!
File Size : 636.67 MB
Duration : 00:07:20
Tags: Fch Dommes, Socks Fetish, Short Socks, Shiny Latex Bodysuit, Glossy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Gloss, Sweaty Feet, Corset, Cfnm, Bdsm, Dungeon, Redhead, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Mean Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Goddess, Verbal Humiliation, Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

FRENCH VIDEO WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES EN - My husband - My cum whore I got myself another beautiful cock to suck. My cuckold is all excited about it, he wants his dose of cum. I love to play with other cocks under his eyes while he remains chaste. Lowered, lying on the ground, humiliated to receive my spits. All this saliva accumulated by this alpha that hits the bottom of my throat under the encouragement of my cuckold. FR - Mon mari - Ma pute a foutre Je me suis encore degotee une magnifique bite a sucer. Mon cocu en est tout excite, il veut sa dose de sperme. J'adore jouer avec d'autres queues sous ses yeux pendant que lui reste chaste. Rabaisse, couche au sol, humilie a recevoir mes crachats. Toute cette salive accumulee par cet alpha qui tape le fond de ma gorge sous les encouragements de mon cocu.
File Size : 957.25 MB
Duration : 00:06:36
Tags: French Femdom, French Female Domination, French Language, French Mistress, Humiliations, Milf Domination, Sph, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Verbal Humiliation, Cock Sucking, Alpha Male, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Cuckoldress, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Loser, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman

This is true FemDom. Of course every sub dreams of his Mistress sitting on his face, licking her ass, worshiping her feet, and being her toilet but a slave has a 24/7 responsibility to do whatever she demands of him and that is the case in this clip. Why should voluptuous Princess Mia stand in the shower when there is a perfectly good human bench at hand to provide her a place to sit. Through this scene you will see Mia lather up her body and wash it clean while relaxing on her slaves back. She's even nice enough to stand up and grind her ass against the shower glass for some spectacular viewing... for you, not the slave who probably has soap in his eyes by this point. Of course, who doesn't pee in the shower also, right? Once clean Mia continues to sit on the slaves back to dry herself off. After she tells the slave to stay in the shower to drip dry... no need wasting a perfectly clean towel on a slave after all. Show your devotion to Mia by buying this clip and imagining it's you in the shower in the slaves place! GIF PREVIEW:
File Size : 553.57 MB
Duration : 00:05:42
Tags: Blonde, Human Bench, Human Furniture, Objectification, Shower Scenes, Wet Body, Wet Woman, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Total Submission

The girls have sweaty ass cracks! Cause they just got done with HOT yoga. They just switched to the co-ed class. Now they have boys to look at. The other girls get jealous of Amber and Ava because they are way more flexible. The girls come home to face sit Dink. They are so sweaty and sticky. They bounce on him, smother him and he keeps making these funny noises! They even use him as a stretching tool. They put their long sexy shiny legs on top of him to stretch them out. By the end, the girls have to pee. Good thing his mouth is readily available.
File Size : 1 575.28 MB
Duration : 00:16:03
Tags: Wetlook Spandex Leggings, Shiny Spandex Pants, Yoga Pants, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Gloss, Squash, Toilet Slavery, Double Domination, Blondes, Ass Bouncing, Chastity, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Smother Box, Smotherbox, Facesitting Box, Facesittingbox, Bondage, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Beta Male, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Captive Male, Bdsm, Breath Control, Loser, Executrix, Ass Smothering, Dominatrix, Erotic Asphyxiation, Asphyxia, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Under Mistresses Ass, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Helpless Slave, Facesat, Facesit, Dominant Woman, Smothered, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Dominatrix, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Heavy Smothering, Sadistic Ass, Ass Smother, Ass Grinding

Blindfolded slave on his knees is ballbusted by Reell who is wearing socks and jeans.
File Size : 729.24 MB
Duration : 00:08:35
Tags: Socks Fetish, Jeans, Denim, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Moaning Slave, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Pro Dominatrix, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, Young Domina, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Extreme Domination, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Beatdowns, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Beating, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Woman, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word

I am very sweaty after My workout, but My stupid chattel forgot My sweat towel. he will be punished for this; I know eating his own cum is a limit, but I am going to make him do it. First, he must take the place of My sweat towel. I want him to start by licking My armpits, but the pathetic boy is too tiny to reach. I lean down so he can lick them, but I don't like this position. I tie him to the exercise bench to use him as I want. I sit on his bound body, making him aroused with My wet body. My butt is very sweaty, so I sit on his face to make him smell My sweaty arse. I can see how aroused he is, and sitting on his dicklet only makes him hornier. his tiny appendage gets lost between My arse cheeks. I permit him to ejaculate, but I am not going to make it easy, and his bobbing dicklet tells Me how horny he is. I don't need to touch his silly thing, all I have to do is rub it with My arse, and he cums in a nicely ruined orgasm. Now it is the moment he was dreading; he must clean all his cum from My divine arse. From now on, he will eat his own cum whenever I allow him a release, but that won't be for at least six months.
File Size : 285.06 MB
Duration : 00:13:52
Tags: Brunette, Milf, Pro Dominatrix, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Sweat Fetish, Scent Worship, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Masked, Bondage Slave, Tied Male, Mistress On Top, Armpits Licking, Smelly Armpit, Body Licking, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Cum Eating, Ruined Orgasm, Orgasm Control, Female Supremacy, Gym, Arse Worship, Big Arse

Mistress Zeida And I walk over to our slave in the prisons, he has been locked up there all night. First, we greet him with humiliation in his cage slapping him in the face and telling him all about the cbt we have planned for the day. We unlock his prison and his ankle restraint letting him out to kiss our boots and show his gratitude. We make him sit on the ground at our feet pulling his cock out of his slave thong I start tormenting it while Zeida gags him with her hand. We pull, slap, and humiliate his cock. We bring him to the stone table, Zeida continuing to torment his cock I sit on his face and light my cigarette, he screams into my ass from her torment it seems he can't handle us!
File Size : 1 619.68 MB
Duration : 00:11:03
Resolution : 2560x1440
Tags: Blazed Brat, Double Domination, Outdoors, Outside, Caged Slave, Tattoo, Blonde, Shiny Latex Leggings, Wetlook Pants, Wetlook Pvc Clothing, Breath Play, Smoking, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Cigar, Cigarette, Latex Boots, High Heels, Femdom, Female Domination, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ball Abuse, Cbt, Mistress Mercy Rage, Canadian, Dracula Femdom Castle, Bratty Ass Tease, Slapping Fetish, Ass Tease, Verbal Humiliation

Margo and Molly accidentally met their classmate, whom they had not seen for a long time. The guy is very happy with such a meeting, because these girls are real gorgeous Goddesses. He calls them on a date, but Molly and Margo are not going to go for a walk with this loser, but they intend to give the guy hope and say that they will go with him if he cleans their dirty boots. A former classmate is glad of this opportunity and takes on this dirty work in the hope of a reward. He licks their boots with his tongue and obeys their every command. The girls laugh at him and constantly ask him to show a dirty tongue and spit in his mouth. The goddesses walk on it like on a shoe rug, wipe their feet on it and trample his fingers. The poor guy hopes to go on a date with them, but the girls just laugh and use him like a slave.
File Size : 2 274.59 MB
Duration : 00:11:40
Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Trampling, Stomping, Trample, Real Dirt, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Degradation, Public Humiliation, Mud, Filthy Boots, Dirty Boots, Muddy Boots, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistresses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Russian Domina, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistresses, Boot Slave, Boot Bitch, Boot Slut, Verbal Humiliation, Submissive / Slave Training, Brat Girls, Young Mistress, Young Domina, Young Dominatrix, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Women, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Boot Cleaning

The girls have been presented with a loser. They are going to do some practice kicks so that their legs become powerful enough to drop him with one kick. They start with a little warm up to get their aim. UGH, whenever they miss its because he moved like a moron. He is all swollen with purple balls. He is shaking and quivering! They will not be satisfied til he is on the floor.
File Size : 1 024.19 MB
Duration : 00:10:29
Tags: 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Blonde, Redhead, Double Domination, Blonde, Redhead, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Wetlook Yoga Pants, Shiny Yoga Leggings, Spandex, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Leather Boots, High Heels Domination, Boot Fetish, Ball Busting, High Heels, Stilettos, Brat Girls, Pain, Ballbusting, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Extreme Domination, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Beatdowns, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Beating, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Women, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word

Dieser Sklave hatte sich zu seiner Zeit als Nichtmaso bei mir beworben, dennoch mochte ich nicht auf di e Auslebung meiner Vorliebe furs Ballbusting verzichten. Als Sklave, welcher stets bemuht ist mir zu gefallen, muss er herhalten. Sein erstes Mal Ballbusting bestatigt seine Aussage, dass er ein Weichei ist. Allerdings ein Weichei mit Belustigungspotential. His First Time Ballbusting This slave had applied to me in his time as a non-maso, but I still do not want to give up living out my kink for ballbusting. As a slave, which is always trying to please me, he must serve. His first time ballbusting confirms his statement that he is a wimp. However, a wimp with amusement potential.
File Size : 756.73 MB
Duration : 00:10:20
Tags: Leather Fetish, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Handcuffed Slave, Leather Cuffs, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Leather Boots, Boot Kissing, Socks Fetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Boot Smelling, Boot Sniffing, Bdsm, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, Young Domina, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Beatdowns, Female Supremacy, Beating, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Woman, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word

ENGLISH LANGUAGE All dressed in black leather I am sitting on the cage with this lousy slave inside. He is playing with his ass for my delight just like I asked him: naked and squatting, he pushes a nice dildo into his broken ass with both his hands. I go down to admire more closely, I insult him and urge him to continue while I think about how to continue the game... Waiting for my partner and to show this slave how I play with a real cock, I decide that he has to lick my white spit from the toe of my black boots like it was cum. He would like to have a real cock to suck but for now he has to settle for my heels which I put right in his mouth. I keep dropping my white spit on my boots and also on my pants and I make him lick it: he is aroused after two weeks of chastity, I feel his full balls a bit but they are still small as well as his cock... I leave him sitting there with the dildo in the ass waiting for my partner to arrive. INCULATI PER ME Tutta vestita di pelle nera sono seduta sulla gabbia con dentro questo schiavo schifoso. Sta giocando con il suo culo per mio diletto proprio come gli ho chiesto: nudo e accovacciato, spinge con entrambe le mani un bel dildo nel suo culo rotto. Scendo per ammirare piu da vicino, lo insulto e lo incito a continuare mentre penso a come continuare il gioco... In attesa del mio partner e di far vedere a questo schiavo come gioco con un cazzo vero, decido che deve leccare il mio sputo bianco dalla punta degli miei stivali neri come fosse sperma. Gli piacerebbe avere un cazzo vero da succhiare ma per ora deve accontentarsi dei miei tacchi che gli infilo per bene in bocca. Continuo a far cadere la mia saliva bianca sugli stivali e anche sui pantaloni e gliela faccio leccare: e eccitato dopo due settimane di castita, tasto un po' le palle piene ma sono comunque piccole cosi come il suo cazzetto... Lo lascio li seduto col dildo in culo ad attendere che arrivi il mio partner.
File Size : 648.54 MB
Duration : 00:10:11
Tags: Caged Slave, Bdsm, Dungeon, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Male Insertion, Male Ass Fucking, Dildo Play, Anal Fucking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Submissive Slut, Anal Masturbation, Prison Play, Slave Prisoner, Buttfuck, Anal Dildo, Lick Spit, Dildo In Ass, Fuck The Ass, Cfnm, Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Verbal Abuse, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

File Size : 1 093.69 MB
Duration : 00:05:03
Tags: Brunette, Foot Gagging, Menareslaves, Mas, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Ignore Fetish, Ignoring, Masked Slave, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slave, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Baresoles, Bare Soles

Leyla needs her feet tended to. To keep her feet looking perfect, she needs to have them filed. She summons slave Nelly to tend to her feet by filing her feet until they're smooth. Before the filing, she has the slut lick her feet to moisturize them. The stupid slut's mouth feels dry so Leyla spits in it to make it more wet and spits on her face just to humiliate her. Now it's time for the filing. Nelly starts filing her feet and OMG there is a lot of foot shavings coming off her feet. There's so much that she has her suck some of it off before continuing. She spits on her while she files her feet. Since there's so much shavings coming off, Leyla figures why the fuck is the shavings going on the floor when they should be landing of the bitch's ugly face and in her mouth. She has her lay on her back so that she can file them herself on her face. So much shavings lands on all over her face, in her mouth and even in her ugly hair. Her face actually looks better with all the nasty shavings. LOL! Leyla makes sure that she gets a good amount in her mouth to eat. Now that she's done, her feet is still covered in shavings, so she has Nelly lick them all off. Now her feet are smooth as a Goddess's feet should be. So handy to have a ugly pathetic slave to do this for you. So amusing to see them eat foot shavings.
File Size : 1 130.55 MB
Duration : 00:15:47
Tags: Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, Foot Shaving, Foot Dust Eating, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

Beautiful Mistress Mercy is addressing two of her slaves as this scene opens. She has a couple friends coming over and she wants to make sure they are ready to perform and not embarrass her. Sexy Goddess Rii and alluring Temptress Sam soon arrive and as usual are anxious to hurt any available betas. Rii takes the initiative and sits on one slaves face and her ass looks amazing as she gyrates it on his head. Mercy walks over and slaps his balls before using the other slave as a bench. Sam walks away and returns with a rattan cane that she is going to use on his soles. Mercy gets back up to hit his balls again and he is also getting his soles caned and being smothered under ass, all at once. A real struggle but not as much suffering as the other slave endures just being totally ignored. Finally, Sam decides to turn her attention to the other slave who has been kneeling on all fours the entire time. She strikes his ass with hard strokes of the cane while Rii continues to smother the other slave with her ass while Mercy twists and pulls on his cock and balls. The three beauties have all actually got together to go out for dinner and could be relaxing with a drink before hand, maybe having their feet massaged, but how nice are they instead giving all their attention to their slaves.
File Size : 889.72 MB
Duration : 00:07:04
Tags: Tattoo, Bdsm, Caning, Cbt, Human Furniture, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Brunette, Blonde

Pathetic avril after a date with her boyfriend returns home... She has tears in her eyes because he left her. At this time, Pamela was at home .. "Oh .. my dear .. Your boyfriend left you? I'm very sorry. Maybe it's because you suck dick badly? Get on your knees, whore! Now I'll teach you!" - Pamela laughed. Pamela took out a dildo and ordered her slave to suck it. The slave diligently sucked the dildo while Pamela humiliated her morally and laughed at her. "You're starting to suck better!! LOL! Now we'll continue to train on my feet! Open your mouth!" Pamela ordered and pushed her foot deep into avril's mouth. Pamela tried her best to push her feet into avril's throat. Brutal foot gagging..
File Size : 954.37 MB
Duration : 00:21:23
Tags: Sex Toys, Dildo Play, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Crying Slavegirl, Foot Gagging, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

Alsu and Rada returned not in the best mood. They are tired and want to relax. Slave malvina meets them at the door and says hello... The girls immediately insult her and sit on the sofa. The slave girl takes off the girls' sneakers and begins to massage their feet in socks. She inhales the scent of their sweaty socks and then licks them. malvina should not forget about the girls' bare feet.. she takes off their socks and sucks all the sweat out of them. malvina starts sniffing the bare feet of Alsu and Rada and gives them a lot of compliments. "You stupid slut.. It seems to us that you are not trying at all! Now we will teach you how to worship our feet properly!" - The girls said. They gave commands to the slave how to lick their feet. Alsu and Rada came up with a game for malvina .. "start and stop". Malvina sticks out her tongue to the maximum, runs it along the soles of the girls and stops hearing the command "stop". Then continues hearing the command "start". So Alsu and Rada train her to get quality foot worship. They don't need useless slaves..
File Size : 1 201.33 MB
Duration : 00:16:29
Tags: Double Domination, Jeans, Denim, Socks Fetish, Socks Smelling, Socks Sniffing, Foot Sniffing, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Mistresses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Feet Licking

The bound slave's nipples and tweaked, pinched and tweezed with fingernails and clamps whilst 3 sounds remain inserted down his urethra. The slave, immobilised in beautiful intricate Shibari is then edged relentlessly over and over again before being allowed to orgasm in an explosive handsfree orgasm.
File Size : 826.85 MB
Duration : 00:17:08
Tags: Nipple Torture, Nipple Pain, Nipple Torment, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Urethral Sounding,suction Cups, Sensory Deprivation, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Nylon Catsuit, Bdsm, Dungeon, Shibari, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Rope Bondage, Cbt, Vibrator, Sex Toys, British Femdom, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Verbal Humiliation, Edging, Pathetic Male, Milking, Orgasm Control, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cock Tease, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Submissive, Slave Humiliation, Female Supremacy

File Size : 96.27 MB
Duration : 00:03:29
Tags: homemade porn, femdom, mature, strapon, anal pegging, ass fucked, milking cock, ruined orgasm

Evil boss - Evilwoman will run interview with this slut! Mistress needs to check all aspects of him, so today she will check how she is reacting on post orgasm play! Mistress will ruin his orgasm and will not stop after he finish!
File Size : 675.81 MB
Duration : 00:07:47
Tags: Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Role Play, Roleplay, Female Boss, Orgasm Control, Rubber Fetish, Glove Fetish, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, Glossy Pvc Outfit, Stockings, Nylon, Shoes, High Heels, Mouth Gag, Ball Gag, Ballgag, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Brunette, Male Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Bdsm, Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Domina, Cumshot, Forced Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm

Monica works as a math tutor. She helps students understand this difficult lesson. Beatrice and Rada study in the same group at the university and their step-parents have hired a tutor for them so that they will pass the upcoming exams well. When the girls came to the tutor they laughed.. "wow, it's Monica! What a meeting! LOL!" Monica was also very surprised, but she didn't want to show it.. because she needs to do her job well. The girls decided to play along with her and pretend that they were listening carefully to her explanations. Beatrice and Rada threw papers at their teacher and shouted humiliating words from the table. Monica tried not to pay attention and continued to lead the lesson. Suddenly, the girls decided it was time to start having fun. Rada went to the blackboard and ordered the pitiful teacher to lick off the letters and numbers written in chalk from the blackboard. Monica licked the dirty blackboard to the laughter of brutal students. "Are you hungry? Thank you for the lesson and now we will feed you!" Beatrice said. She and Rada started feeding Monica chalk and wiping it on her tongue. The teacher chewed the chalk and her tongue turned blue and white from this, which made the girls laugh even more. Monica begged for mercy, but Beatrice and Rada only enjoyed her humiliation. "Wow.. what did I find!" - Said Rada and took out a condom from the pocket. The girls spit into the condom and ordered the teacher to chew it. Monica sucked her students' ballet flats and prayed that her humiliation would end soon..
File Size : 1 196.65 MB
Duration : 00:19:57
Tags: Role Play, Roleplay, Girls Students, Brunette, Teacher Fetish, Ballet Flats, Double Domination, School Uniform, Mature, Amateur, Milf Humiliation, Older Woman / Younger Women, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Pathetic Slavegirl, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Total Submission

Mistress Anette and Mistress Anastasia light a cigarette and they are ready to make the slave - who is laying on the floor - suffer. They put a seethrough plastic tube in his mouth and a funnel on top of that. So while they smoke, they cough up disgusting saliva and spit it all in the cone, from where it flows down into his mouth. The slave gags, but he swallows the snotty saliva somehow. They only laugh at his suffering.
File Size : 838.69 MB
Duration : 00:11:29
Tags: Domina Amazon, Elegant Femdom, Sisters Domination, Blonde, Double Female Domination, Handcuffed Slave, Steel Cuffs, Degradation, Human Spittoon, Spit Eating, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Saliva, Mucus, Phlegm, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Extreme Humiliation, Young Mistresses, Dominant Women, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Slave, Female Superiority, Loser, Smoking, Smoke

Back