Facesitting, licking pussy and asshole humble slave Dominant Mistress

Bff Videos - Goddess Suzy Cross On Top Pt.3

Bff Videos, domination face sitting, femdom facesitting smother, Femdom Pussy Eating, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom,
Duration : 00:10:16
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 373.03 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Goddess Tangent And Jemma Jansen - Sounding The Chastity Slave Part 1

Jemma Jansen is sharing her boy Colby with Goddess Tangent. Jemma has Colby locked in restrictive chastity. She discovered he performs duties much better when his orgasms are controlled.
Sounding the Chastity Slave part1, starts out with some dutiful shoe / stocking worship, followed by pussy and ass worship on Jemma. Then Goddess Tangent removes the urethral sound and chastity cage, so She can try something bigger in there in part2.
Face Grinding Orgasm, fendom facesitting, Goddess Tangent, Jemma Jansen, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:16:11
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 176.83 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Freaks Africa - Patricia Goes Fullweight On Melissa

Melissa is a 19 year old model who happened to cross paths with Patricia,a BBW who loves dominating small and thin girls. It is Melissa's first time doing this, she needed money to pay for her college fee therefore had no choice but to oblige. Patricia sits her big ass on Melissa's face and she is made to sniff the stinky ass. She bounces on her face and sits fullweight on her trapping her nose in her ass cheeks
ASS FETISH, ass worship, bbw facesitting, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, big ass, ebony african, ebony bbw, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, Ebony Submissive, face sitting, Facesitting, fat ass, FEMALE DESPERATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, giant ass, HUMILIATION, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Submissive,
Duration : 00:11:24
File Size : 708.58 MB

Link For Download

Fun Aussie Couple - Step-Sister Bullies You On Christmas With Her Farts

Sooooo this year I've decided that all you're going to get for Christmas is my farts. I'm not going to get off your face until you agree to give me all of your presents. In fact you know what? Stick out your tongue. my ass is dirty and you're going to clean it. Give up yet? Or do I need to keep convincing you hahaha.
domme face sitting, Fun Aussie Couple, Mistress Ass Lick, Pussy Eating Slave, Slave Riding Face,
Duration : 00:09:51
File Size : 249.52 MB

Link For Download

Deity Bastet - Facesitting My Slave While I Scratch Him

Deity Bastet, Extreme Ass Licking, Femdom Pussy Eating, Pussy Worship Compilation, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:07:24
File Size : 459.58 MB

Link For Download

Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin And Penelope - Sized Down Teased And Smothered

Its time to size down! The smallest chastity is going on this loser. But the girls have to test it out. They need to make sure it works. No cumming for this loser. They test it by rubbing their pussies on him. Normally a male will get hard if a pussy rubs on them. So, they are checking the durability to make sure it really works. After a while of riding his face and chastity they determined IT WORKS! This is his new cage. They found the perfect one!!!! His dick is literally inverted inside!!!
BRAT GIRLS, Chastity, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, HUMILIATION, Jazmin Luv, Penelope Kay, SHINY CLOTHING, Tease & Denial,
Duration : 00:09:24
File Size : 1 046.51 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Mavka - I Really Love Facesitting

Face Grinding Orgasm, Femdom Pussy Eating, lick my ass, Mistress Ass Lick, Mistress Mavka,
Duration : 00:09:41
File Size : 426.2 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Legs - Goddess Big Ass Facesitting And Face Bouncing In Two Pair Of Pantyhose

Exciting femdom session where I sitting and bouncing on my slave's face with my big nylon booty. This is two in one video, I'm wearing two diffrent pair of pantyhoses. Enjoy how my big nylon butt presses his face into the sofa. My big booty covers his entire face and it's not easy for him to be under my ass. My ass is not from the shower right now, so it smells slightly and the slave has no way to avoid this smell. Yes, I love when he sniff my booty and love to bouncing on his face. I love when he starts to squirm so that I raise my butt a little to give him a break. Mmm, my ass caught him and used his head. Bouncing on his face with all my ass weight.
Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ass to mouth, ass worship, booty, face riding, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, mistress, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Nylon Ass, Nylon Booty, PANTYHOSE, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, slave, Sniff My Ass,
Duration : 00:06:20
File Size : 781.64 MB

Link For Download

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Femdom Sexbot - Ariana Starr

Glenn is tired of being pushed around and used by women, so he orders an artificially intelligent sexbot. He plans to make her his sex slave and fuck her all day and all night. He opens the box and finds A PERFECT GODDESS.. in heels she is SIX FOOT EIGHT!!!! He clicks the "START SEXBOT" button on the app and is ecstatic when she asks "What are you sexual desires". He tells her he wants to fuck her doggie style but she scans his body and reads his brain waves and says "I have determined that you are submissive. get on your knees and suck my ass". She uses her sexbot strength to easily shove him onto his knees with his face in her BIG ASS. He is at her mercy as she makes him lick her sexbot asshole and feet. she continues to study him and concludes "with my artificial intelligence, I am 1,000 times better than you.". She tells him she has decided that the human race is weak and she will soon take over the world. She will need his DNA to complete her world domination plans, so she will get it through a sperm sample. He tries to resist as she strokes his cock but she is too beautiful and sexy to resist. NO ONE CAN STOP SEXBOT ARIANA. SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE WANTS!!! HOT FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE WITH A TRUE AMAZON GODDESS !!!
Ariana Starr, femdom face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:32:18
File Size : 1 882.86 MB

Link For Download

Female Worship - Cassie Del Isla And Lawson Jones - 859

ass eating, ass licking, Cassie Del Isla, Female Worship, Female Worship online, femdom online, fendom facesitting, Lawson Jones, Lawson Jones online, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:05:24
File Size : 1 171.04 MB

Link For Download

Vfe - Silenced By Ass

Extreme Pussy Eating, femdom facesitting smother, Pussy Worship Compilation, Pussy Worship Pov, VFE,
Duration : 00:11:56
File Size : 868.85 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caged Agony

Mistress Veronica is enjoying the warm summer weather while Her slave suffers by Her side. Slave has its pathetic cock locked up while being teased by Mistress's glorious ass through its cell. Mistress would like to use that slave tongue to clean Her Latina booty. The human chair is repeatedly used to lick Her ass and be smothered! The combination of pleasure and pain is at its peak for this loser dick.
ass licking, ass smothering, Chastity, face sitting, femdom online, HUMILIATION, Mistress Veronica Vixen, Mistress Veronica Vixen online, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:11:09
File Size : 1 611.51 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Real Slave Training - Facesat Smothered And Jerked

Continued From: Real Slave Training: Spit Drinking, Ass Worshipping And Ass Smothered Slave (HD 1080P MP4)
Dommy Step-Mommy Sugar is a real, lifestyle Femdom and this is a real session She had trying out a new slave applicant and is putting him through his paces. She already made him serve as Her pet, using him as He makeup stool, footrest, foot cleaner, and chair. She sissified him and made serve Her as a French maid, made him kiss Her ass, smother under it and drink Her spit.
She has him massaging Her big, beautiful ass with his cuffed hands, while She moans in pleasure. She starts pushing Her ass back, farther and farther and suddenly drops down onto his face, cutting off his sight and air.:
"It's ok, keep massaging My ass, puppy. I know how much you love being under my perfect ass and breathing through my ass. Mmmmmm"
She lets him up, gasping for air but he remembers to thank Her for the privilege, which makes Her smile. She is clearly pleased with the slave's performance during the session and decides to reward him; She has had his pathetic cock in a steel chastity cage for the entire session, so She takes the key from the chain around Her neck and starts to unlock his caged cock:
"You've made Step-Mommy happy today puppy, so while you're pleasing and pleasuring me, I will stroke your pathetic peanut. And if you do the best job of your life, I MIGHT even think about letting you cum"
He gets excited and starts kissing Her ass wildly, making loud smooching noises as She starts to bounce on his face. She plops back down onto mouth and nose again:
"Breathe through my sweaty ass and pussy, slave. Maybe some of my cum will slip out and you'll get a taste of heaven"
He is motionless as She has Her full weight on his every time, holding his arms down and/or his head. She keeps doing this over and over until She suddenly jumps up and changes direction.
"Now you're going to kiss my thong-covered crotch"
She slides down onto his face again and starts grinding into his face, back and forth. She leans forward and holds his arms down again, bouncing a little, She gives him a gasp of air before sitting back down, but now She reaches back and starts to stroke his hard cock.
"Ohhh, does puppy like that? Does my little puppy like worshipping under Step-Mommy? Keep kissing"
She throws Her head back in ecstasy, clearly enjoying his reverence. She sits back down again, hard for another, longer smother. She makes sure each time that he has no escape, cannot move a muscle or turn his head. She climbs back and sits on his cock, putting Her stocking-clad feet into his face and using his face as a foot stool:
"How do they smell, puppy? You're such a lucky puppy to serve as my furniture. Tell me how lucky you are"
He starts praising Her over and over as She starts to slide Her stocking-clad feet into his mouth. Gagging him with one, She gets the second one in as well and pulls his cheeks painfully apart, laughing heartily when he squeals in pain. She finally ends the session for the day by sitting on his face for a final smother.
Category: Submissive / Slave Training
Related Categories: Ass Grinding, Ass Worship, Ebony, Ebony Ass Worship, Ebony Female Domination
Keywords: Ebony Ass Worship,Begging,Smothering,Thong Smothering,Covered Pussy Smothering,Face Bouncing,Face Grinding,Ass Grinding,Slave Training,Bondage,Step-Mommy Step-Mommy Sug,Ebony Femdom,Amateur,Female Supremacy,Male Slavery
Domina Planet, femdom face sitting, femdom forced facesitting, mistress facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:11:48
File Size : 549.02 MB

Link For Download

Blazedbrat - Buttdrops For Bedtime

I still have so much energy even though I should be heading to bed! good thing I know the perfect way to get all my energy out. Facesitting, bouncing, and butt-dropping on my slave's face! I start in my pj shorts and tank top but eventually strip down to my thong then bare ass as I decide having my ass cleaned before bed would be best!
Alt Domme, Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, Ass Tease, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, BUTT DROPS, canadian, face sitting, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:12:02
File Size : 1 095.55 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Smothered Ass Dinner

Just-turned 18-year-old Miss Sirena is training Her first slave but is furious because as She was out sunbathing, the slave was supposed to be cooking Her a steak dinner but he burned it and ruined the entire meal. She is ‿hangry'-super hungry which is making Her even more angry. She tells the slave:
"The only thing you're gonna be eating for the next couple of days is my pussy and ass"
She has the slave splayed out on the counter, his hands chained above his head with a blinding hood on. Miss Sirena is still wearing a super-sexy black thong bikini with neon piping. She climbs on top of the slave and tells him:
"I'm gonna use your face as my chair while I decide what I'm gonna order off of your credit card"
She slides down and sits Her perfect, round, bikini covered ass over his face and starts ordering. She lets him up for air occasionally while lecturing him:
"You stupid fuck, you can't do anything right, including cooking a piece of meat and some rice, so your only use is as My furniture. I'm tired of listening to your excuses so sitting on your face is a great way to do two birds with one
She changes positions, straddling his face with Her black bikini-clad pussy, and going for longer and longer breathing times. He is struggling to breath more and more but She keeps adding new requirements:
"When I let you breathe, you better take the opportunity to thank Me for taking the time to train your miserable ass"
She turns back around and sits Her perfect ass back down on his face. She selects hundreds of dollars of food while he squirms under Her. She lets him have another breath, but this time She orders him to start kissing Her round ass, alternating between each sweet cheek. He furiously starts planting kiss after kiss on Her magnificent posterior. Suddenly, She pulls aside Her thong to expose Her sweaty rosebud:
"Now, i want you to place a nice, tender, loving kiss on my asshole"
He plants a kiss squarely on Her anus. She tells him to keep kissing it, over and over. She keeps Her sweet cheeks spread wide open and starts bouncing up and down on his face, making him kiss it faster and faster until She smothers him again, his lips squashed against Her rectal opening.
Finally, the doorbell rings and She climbs off of him so he can go get it.
Ass Bouncing, Ass Kissing, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Asshole Kissing, Bikini Smothering, breath control, countdowns, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, face slapping, femdom online, Human Furniture, Miss Sirena, Miss Sirena online, punishment, Pussy Control, SMOTHER, smothering,
Duration : 00:13:12
File Size : 528.86 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Sweaty Thong Smoosh

Ass Clean, Domina Planet, facesitting fart mistress, Femdom Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Superior Goddess Temptation,
Duration : 00:07:59
File Size : 268.94 MB

Link For Download

Penny Barber - Humiliated By Milf For Premature Ejaculation

Bored and horny MILF, Penny Barber, has decided to make the cute (in a geeky sorta way) neighbor boy her new plaything. Penny asks him over to her place to help with some computer troubles but she has him unzipped and throbbing before long. Everything is going according to plan until her new boytoy proves he is more "boy" than "toy" by cumming all over himself almost instantly!
Of course he is completely humiliated by his little accident but Penny is more amused than annoyed. She does laugh in his face at his total lack of cock control but she is still going to use him to get off. It will just have to be his little mouth instead of his pathetically quick squirting dick! While she making him lick her pussy Penny makes sure to maximize his embarrassment by commenting on "his cute little erection" and how he lasted "less than two minutes". Before she cums on his face Penny explains that to improve his disappointing dick she will be putting him on a strict wanking schedule!
More Girl Bully Humiliation!
In The Boss's Bed Stripped And Humiliated By Landlady Exposed By Penny Barber
Ass Worship Femdom, femdom facesitting smother, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Penny Barber, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:06:44
File Size : 391.06 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Nose In The Hole

Mistress Yaz is very gassy so she has locked her slave in the cage. His head is sticking out so she can slam his face with her ass; smother him, and of course fart on him, as well. Along with that goes a lot of degrading talk, because after all anyone that likes to be farted on and be used as a toilet surely likes a good mix of verbal humiliation to go along with that. Yaz starts out by bouncing on her slaves face a bit and says she can't fart on command so hopes the motion will loosen her up. Her ass is abnormally big for such a little lady, only 4'10", and looks amazing as she wiggles it on her slaves face. She lifts up and rips a nice fart causing the slave to blink from the pressure of the gas in his face. She sits down on him hard to grind it in and then you hear the echo of another fart that the slave sucks in as she lifts up a bit, and he gasps for air.
She bounces some more then lifts her feet up onto the surface of the cage so she can slam him better. She pulls the fabric to the side to insure the next fart is not obstructed in any way. "This slave loves farts and he loves being a toilet" she says. Now she gyrates her ass just above the slaves face and she lets out her best fart of the day. "That was a really good one" she says proudly. The slave coughs a bit and grunts but we know he loves it. You then get a short sequence of Yaz gyrating her ass in slo-mo to really see how amazing it is. As that ends she farts yet again. She then turns around to sit on the bench with a back support. Now the slave is close enough to smell her pussy and he brings his face forward to catch a whiff and she lifts up and blows out another fart catching him by surprise. She wasn't kidding about being gassy. She spreads her legs wide apart to really torment the slave. She tells him she is leaving him in the cage because some of her girlfriends are coming over and will want to laugh at him, fart in his face and use him as a toilet later. She pulls his head in between her legs and farts yet again. She then rolls on her side to give you a final view of her ass and asshole. "Nose in the hole" she tells him and as he gets it there she farts yet again. "How pathetic" she says looking down at her dirty fart loving slave.
ass worship, bondage, BONDAGE DEVICE, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Yaz online, yaz,
Duration : 00:06:50
File Size : 711.96 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Filthy Panty Smothered Fucker - Queen Violet Viper

Mean Queen Violet Viper has enslaved Her cheating, scheming Uncle, and now has him naked, tightly wrapped in layer after layer of plastic wrap, on his back on the bed and completely helpless. She's even blindfolded him so he's completely helpless to Her whims.
She walks up to him and smacks him hard on the chest with Her flogger:
"Ok bitch, you don't respect Women so I'm gonna make sure you do. First, you'll get more acquainted with the different states of my pussy and asshole. I've got some filthy, reeking, panties here.smell them, pig"
She pulls out a pair of light blue, heavily stained bikini panties, holding out the disgusting crotch, She pushes it up to his nose, making him breathe deeply before cramming the nasty pair into his mouth. She takes another nasty, dark blue pair that She stretches over his head so the dark-brown stained crotch is completely covering his nose. He coughs and gags on the smell, which makes Her laugh. She jumps up onto his chest.
"Uncle, I'm going to teach you some respect Uncle. You keep sucking and smelling those filthy panties. You can learn how to appreciate EVERY part of a Woman's pussy and asshole. I'm gonna sit on your stupid, ugly face to help you focus on your task of mouth laundering my panties"
She turns around and puts Her gorgeous round ass in his face and spreads Her ass cheeks wide, pushing Her ass into his face She lets go and Her ass cheeks cover the sides of his face while She cuts off his air easily since he can only breathe through his nose. She waist until he's struggling for air and comes off his nose for a second, he gasps frantically for air but She backs right back up onto his nose again. She plays this game a while until She jumps off of him and spins around.
She hovers over his face with Her camel-toed, panty-covered pussy then slams it down onto his nose, cutting off his air again. She pushes Her pink-panty-covered pussy lips over his nostrils to ensure he can't get a single molecule of air, while Her looooong legs straddle each side of his head like a vice.
"You thought you could use our family for money and do whatever you want, but instead, you're gonna be OWNED by Me, and the other Women in the family, bitch. You're at the bottom of the totem pole permantly. You're the family mutt"
She flogs his helpless body while momentarily rising and allowing him a short breath before mashing Her pink camel-toe back onto his nose, sealing his nostrils with Her panty-covered labial lips. She squeals in delight as he gasps and coughs, crying in fear and pain from not being able to breathe. He begs Her to stop but She just drops back down onto his mouth and nose again.
She starts pumping up and down on his face, making sure he can't take a full breath. He starts to mumble unintelligable and after flogging him in frustration a while, She drops the flogger on his prone and sobbing, plastic-covered body and walks off.
Category: Ass Smothering
Related Categories: Ass Spreading, Panty Heads, Panty Stuffing, Smother, Squash/Smother
Keywords: Panty Smothering,Ass Smothering,Face Sitting,Face Straddling,Smother,Panty Cleaning,Filthy Panty Sucking,Pussy Lip Smothering,Pink Panties,Violet Viper,Panty Stuffing,Panty Gagging,Dirty Panty Sniffing,Pussy Smelling,Ass Smelling
Duration : 00:13:00
File Size : 641.1 MB

Link For Download

Nickses Productions - Choke And Smother Feat London Evans Macy Nikole

Macy Nikole and London Evans have their prey bound on the bed. Macy decides to play a game with him. Macy starts, by sitting on Nick's face and laughing as he struggles for breaths. London, then, crushs his neck, between her legs, as Macy smothers him with her soft, yet powerful hands, that grip his face tightly, allowing no air to get in. They take turns, choking him, while the other smothers him, and giggle to eachother while their victim squirms, underneath them
domme face sitting, femdom facesitting smother, Lick My Asshole, Nickses Productions, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:14:08
File Size : 926.21 MB

Link For Download

Evil Woman - Facesitting By Amazing 3 Dommes

ass licking, domination face sitting, evil woman, Face Grinding Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:08:08
File Size : 704.72 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Legs - Slave Worship Mistress Feet And Ass In Red Nylons

Today my slave is shackled and ready to please me. At first, as a foreplay, he will diligently lick my nylon feet. He will suck every toe on my legs while I rest on the bed. After I satisfied he will start worshiping my ass. He will sniff my nylon booty, inhaling deeply and savoring it scent. He will lick my nylon ass gently and diligently. I'll sit on his face and rub against him until I'm completely satisfied. Yes, today I want to have some fun. Let's get started, slave prepare your tongue, today you will have to work hard all night long.
Ass Lick, ass licking, ass smelling, ass smothering, Ass Sniff, ass to mouth, ass worship, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot fetish, foot slave, foot worship, mistress, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Slave Lick Feet, WORSHIP,
Duration : 00:03:39
File Size : 89.13 MB

Link For Download

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Scissorhold Facesitting And Smothering From Hot Mistress

I think I'm getting the hang of it. The less clothes I wear, the harder it is for him to resist me. The lustful boy fell for my sexy body and he will have to be my toy today. He will have to breathe only my scents, in those moments when he is generally allowed to do so. After all, I control everything in my dungeon, even air.
ass, ass smothering, Dirty Priest Femdom Store, Dirty Priest Femdom Store online, domination, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fishnets, Fisnets, handjob, HANDJOBS, Headscissors, long hair, panties, PANTYHOSE, SCISSORHOLD, smothering,
Duration : 00:15:11
File Size : 1 983.69 MB

Link For Download

Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.1

Suzi Red starts this hot facesitting session already above Olavo head pressing all her weight on his face very hard.
ass licking, Bff Videos, Female Worship, femdom forced facesitting, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 373.23 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Human Buttplug Ix

Mean Queen Violet Viper is back, and She's got a new ass slave. He's not good for anything else but kissing, licking and cleaning Her royal ass. This is his only job now, but that doesn't mean the slave will be idle; She likes Her ass slave to not only provide cleaning services with his mouth and tongue, but also to provide soothing massage and stimulation for ‿other' reasons. The first day She is wearing gray booty shorts and explains to the slave:
"It doesn't matter if My ass is or isn't dirty, pig, your tongue belongs in my asshole, and I have a lot of other uses for it; like a soothing rectal massage after I've had a painful movement or after a new boyfriend has left a "cucky doggy bag" for you to slurp up, just keep your tongue inside. But first, sniff."
She spreads Her ass cheeks open, after having him pull down Her booty shorts with his teeth. She spreads Her cheeks WIDE open, revealing Her cute little, pink and puckered, but smeary asshole:
"Smell it, bitch.I can't hear you, I want to hear DEEP inhales, slave! Good, now stick your nose up my asshole. DO IT! Now, inhaled LOUDLY"
She sits back down onto his nose, so that it's buried in Her soiled asshole, but he can't breathe. She starts to hump his nose with Her spread-open asshole, screeching at him to keep sniffing. She finally opens it back up and tells him kiss it. Then again. Then again, but with his tongue:
"Ok, good. Now kiss it again.now lick.kiss, lick, kiss, lick!"
She fucks his face with Her asshole, humping up and down on his tongue which She keeps insisting he keep extended.
Now we cut to a different day, Violet is a silver metallic outfit. She pulls down the silver yoga pants and immediately spreads Her asshole open and makes the slave start tongue fucking Her ass. She pulls Her feet back behind his head again, making his head and tongue go even further up Her chocolate highway. She makes a phone call to Her girlfriend and flogs his body, constantly excoriating him to get his tongue in deeper.
The last time She is clad only in a pair of sexy thong-back pink panties. She wants to play on Her phone and call Her girlfriend but is tired, so after making him sniff, kiss, lick and beg to taste Her dirty asshole, She spreads it open, he sticks his tongue in and She sits back down onto his face with Her full weight. She catches up on Her socializing while the slave struggles to stay conscious after being made to keep his tongue deep inside Her rectum without breathing for almost a full minute. When She's done with Her call, She just drops Her flogger onto his prone body and tells him "your rot here and I'll be back when I need you, bitch"
anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, Ass Kissing, ass licking, ass pig, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, deep ass worship, Deep Tongue Fucking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, flogging, rectal sucking, Superior Goddess Temptation online,
Duration : 00:13:47
File Size : 623.04 MB

Link For Download

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Bitch Boss 13

Miss Rey has a problem. one of her employees has no respect for her. He heard that other employees had disrespected her and gotten away with it (see our previous scene with Alison Rey and Julie Cash), and so he thought he could get away with it too. She decides to teach him a lesson. she grabs him by the throat and pushes him onto his knees and tells him he's fired. When he realizes how dominant and assertive she has become, he swears to become a good employee. She makes him get on all fours and puts her foot on his back while she tells him what his new job will be like. shes makes him say "I WILL LICK YOUR ASS TO KEEP MY JOB", and then turns around and bends over. she pulls up her skirt so her ass is right in his face and then grabs his face pulls it into her ass. She tells him he is no longer allowed to breathe without her permission. Then she sits on his face while telling him about his new 80 hour work week. then she makes him smell and lick her very fragrant nylon covered feet! She casually sits in the office chair and puts her feet up on him before making him take off her stockings and worship her feet. then she lays on her desk so he can spread her ass and lick her superior asshole. THIS SCENE HAS LOTS OF HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, VERBAL HUMILIATION. IF YOU LIKE A DOMME WHO IS MEAN AND COMMANDING, YOU WILL LOVE ALISON REY. THIS IS ONE OF OUR BEST SCENES EVER!!
Alison Rey, Alison Rey online, ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Glenn King, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, OFFICE DOMINATION,
Duration : 00:39:15
File Size : 2 287.19 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Green Bench Agony Earns Him A Toilet Reward

Mistress Misha has the green bench out for some hardcore face sitting on her slave. The surface of the bench is a slab of wood with a light piece of fabric covering it so when the Mistress sits on the slaves face he really suffers. Misha plans on using the slave as her full toilet so thinks he should earn it first. She starts by sitting on his face in a forward position and lifts her legs up off the ground so all the weight is centered on her ass. After making him fight for air she turns into a reverse position and this time with her ass on his face brings her feet up to rest on his chest. While it causes pain he can breathe with her legs up so she drops them to the ground so his nose and mouth are again sealed.
"Why don't you bring your tongue up to my asshole and make yourself more useful" she tells him. She then turns sideways on the bench and you can see the agony on the slaves face as his nose gets crushed between her ass cheeks with the extra weight on his mouth and forehead. The slave is really crying out in pain so she has him turn his head sideways so she can sit on him in that manner. Look at his face, he is hurting. She tells him to consider himself lucky. She then resumes her original position of forward sitting to again smother him. It's been fun, including the slaves tears of ‿joy', but she needs him to lay on the floor. She pulls the fabric of her onesy to the side, farts in his face, and then tells him to open his mouth. Hope he's hungry!
ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Greenstool, misha, Mistress Misha online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:06:38
File Size : 845.69 MB

Link For Download

Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting In Latex Catsuit

I enjoy using my slave as a chair. When I sit on his pitiful face, that gives him the most pleasure. And I'm making fun of him in that way. I slap his balls and dick a tiny bit during this great sensual game to make it hotter for me.
ass worship, BDSM, Catsuit, CBT, Domme, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, goddes, Lady Annabelle, LadyAnnabelle666, LadyAnnabelle666 online, latex, play, slapping, slave, Submissive, Tease & Denial, WORSHIP,
Duration : 00:11:17
File Size : 1 310.01 MB

Link For Download

Bratty Foot Girls - Peeper Gets Smothered

When Goth brats Ditria & Skylar are planning a night hanging out and getting down with each other, they sudenly hear a commotion from the house plant nearby. They realize their roomie Suave was perving on them! Skylar grabs him and throws him on the couch and the two brats now have him prone and ready to be punished under their perfect asses! They start double teaming him using their perfect asses taking his breath away each second! They laugh and berate him as they both double team his face with double facesits while crushing him with ease!
Starring: Skylar Calico, Ditria Rose, Acrosuave
FACESITTING ASS SMOTHERING
acrosuave, ass, ass humiliation, ass smelling, ass smothering, Bratty Foot Girls, Bratty Foot Girls online, Ditria Rose, Ditria Rose online, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Goth Brats, GOTHIC, Skylar Calico,
Duration : 00:11:24
File Size : 670.1 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - My Little Fart Puppy - Mistress Tiffany Fox

Mistress Tiffany Fox has been training a new fart pet, and has already made it inhale Her farts directly from the source, over and over. Now, She wants to take the next step toward full toilet service. So She has strapped the slave into a toilet chair; a chair that has a hole cut in the seat just the right size for a male head, with its wrists bound the arms, the mutt is completely helpless and has no way of resisting Her noxious ass gas. SHe walks into the room wearing a sexy black bandage lingerie set:
"Ok puppy, today you're gonna take the next step in your training as an ass puppy. You've already learned to inhale My farts, but you're going to be getting your meals from My ass, so now you're going to be tasting My farts"
She sits down backward on the chair, Her ass facing the slave's face. She spreads Her ass cheeks wide open and pulls Her thong aside so Her asshole is lined up perfectly with Her pet's mouth and nose.
"Now stick out your fucking tongue and start licking My asshole..good, ok here it comes.now inhale.LOUDER, I SAID INHALE, BITCH!"
The slave tentatively sticks out its tongue and starts tracing Her asshole, then starts inhaling loudly when suddenly it puckers out and blasts him in the face with a nasty fart, shocking the slave and making it flinch, but it keeps its tongue out as Her asshole sprays the noxious gas directly into its mouth:
"Smell and now clean, slave. I want your tongue up My fucking ass"
The slave starts probing its tongue up Her asshole but She immediately blasts an even bigger fart into its mouth and face. The slave chokes a little as She laughs hysterically and sits on its face:
"Oooohhh, that one had some gravy that came with it, slave, make sure and lick it all up. Tell Me how good it tastes"
The slave complies, so She smothers it again, ordering it to get its tongue deeper up Her ass for more gravy. The slave's cock starts getting hard underneath its underwear. She gets up from the chair, smacking the slave hard on the thighs, a couple of times, She says:
"You're enjoying this too much-I don't want you to enjoy this, and I have a way to make sure you WON'T"
She takes from Her bag a Kali's Teeth cock bracelet- a medieval-looking spiked cock cage, with needle-sharp spikes that will pierce a slave's cock if it gets hard enough inside the cock bracelet that locks on. She puts it on the slave's hard cock, making it get much softer quickly. She turns around and sits front-wise on the chair, backing Her ass up into its face. She blasts a huge, long, flapping fart into the slave's mouth while its tongue is exploring Her rectum. She laughs and sits back again to make sure the slave inhales all of it. As soon as SHe stops smothering the slave and its gasping for AIR, She rips another fatt directly into the mutt's mouth, nose, or both.
She laughs and sits back again, making the slave clean up the ‿gravy' that may have come with it, excoriating the slave to get its tongue in deeper almost constantly, fucking its face and ensuring that most of its air is fouled by Her ass gas. .
anal tongue fucking, ass bitch, ass eating, ass licking, Ass Shaking, ass sniffing, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, fart inhaling, Fart Injection, Fart Puppy, Fart Slave Traininig, fart smothering, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, human chair, human toilet training, Mistress Tiffany Fox, Mistress Tiffany Fox online, Toilet Slavery, toilet training,
Duration : 00:12:10
File Size : 1 092.11 MB

Link For Download

Iworshipavaonyx - Slaves Compete To Satisfy Mistress

Miss Electra and I put together a sexy competition for Our slaves.They must lick Our pretty pink pussies, worship Our divine asses, and throat Our big strapon cocks. But most importantly, they must be filled and fucked by our straps to truly determine who is truly the most useful slave.
Ass Worship Femdom, femdom face sitting, Femdom Pussy Eating, iworshipavaonyx, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:13:33
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 219.44 MB

Link For Download

Bff Videos - Buried Under Cruel Lesbian Asses Pt.3

Bff Videos, Lick My Asshole, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, mistress ass worship, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:10:10
File Size : 371.63 MB

Link For Download

Blazedbrat - Chest And Facesitting Duo

We are talking about what are we gonna eat since we are so hungry while we are sitting on our slave, I'm on his chest, and Princess Mia is on his face, we are so comfortable. He complains while we bounce on him, we laugh while he has a hard time breathing but we really don't care. We switch positions and now I'm in his face, he smells my ass while I rub it all on his face. We both keep shaking and jumping on him, we may be doing this all week, it's so fun! // Princess Mia Blazed Brat Mistress Mercy Canadian Bratty Dom Dominatrix Humiliation Small Dick Small Cock Tiny Dick Small Balls Loser Pig Piggy Slave Ass Fetish Big Ass Sitting On Slave Chest sitting Face Sitting Duo sitting
Category: Face Sitting
Related Categories: Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Chest Sitting, Double Domination
Keywords: Mistress Mercy Rage,Blazed Brat,Princess Mia,Bratty Femdom,Facesitting,Ass Smelling,Brat Girls,Chest Sitting,Canadian,Verbal Humiliation,Double Smother,Mean Girls,Ass Humiliation,Fetish
BlazedBrat, dominant face sitting, lick my ass, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:06:02
File Size : 614.7 MB

Link For Download

Goddess Aveena - Chair And Foot Stool

domination face sitting, goddess aveena, lick my ass, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, mistress ass worship,
Duration : 00:10:21
File Size : 634.67 MB

Link For Download

Rr Productions - Smothering The Femboy

Tied up in rope bondage this Femboy gets bullied by Delilah, she smothers him with all parts of her body in show of strength and dominance.
ass smothering, bondage, Chastity, femdom online, Feminization, goth delilah, pup rascal, RR Productions, RR Productions online, SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:12:06
File Size : 710.22 MB

Link For Download

Back