Facesitting, licking pussy and asshole humble slave Dominant Mistress

Madame Teeze - Smother Box Ruin

Madame Teeze, Mistress Ass Lick, Pussy Eating Slave, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:08:45
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 386.17 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Big Booty And Farts Reward For Walked On Slave

Introducing sensational Goddess Violet and her magnificent Bubble Butt. As this scene opens she is about to trample a slave as a little punishment warmup to the main prize, her butt. She has another slave locked in the cage, she'll deal with him soon enough. She steps on the first slaves chest and then his cock before stepping off and standing over his head, gyrating her butt above him and then sitting on his face. Once on his face she leans back so his mouth and nose are nicely sealed. She reaches back and tugs on his erect cock. She sits up and asks how her ass smells then proceeds to fart in his face. She sits down for a second put then gets again as she has a bit more gas to release. This one is a real wet sounding squeaker.
She moves back to stepping on him, then she jumps on his stomach before rubbing his cock with her foot again. Now that a sock has been all over the slaves cock and balls she walks over to the cage and tells the other slave to sniff it and then she sticks it in his mouth. Sweaty socks blended with ball sweats, this is the kind of humiliation she loves to subject her slaves to. She turns around and presses her ass into the cage and tells the slave to sniff it. Perfectly timed she farts just as he moves in and breathes deep. The slave struggles with the powerful odor but she delivers another raunchy fart that causes him to gasp. Back to the other slave and as soon as she comes down with her ass onto his face she farts yet again. "There's enough stink to go around for both of you" she tells her pets. She lifts up and farts again. "I ate a lot of beans today and corn yesterday" she says with a giggle. She tells the slave to kiss her butt cheeks and she farts on him some more. She has the slave remove the socks so she can trample him in bare feet. She tells him to stuff the socks in his mouth and then spits on the slaves cock a few times so he can masturbate. As he rubs himself she walks on his chest and stomach and up to his mouth where she kicks the socks away and sticks a foot in his mouth showing off her fresh pedicure. It's about time to go inflict some pain on the other slave as the scene fades to black.
Ass Smother, ass worship, BIG BUTT, big butts, Bubble Butt, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, feet, femdom online, foot worship, pedicure, Toe Sucking, TOES, trampling, violet,
Duration : 00:07:57
File Size : 880.85 MB

Link For Download

Female Worship - 881

Female Worship, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick, Myra Moans, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:05:00
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 074.45 MB

Link For Download

Farting Fetish Brazil - Ketlin And Her Wrost Farts

Ketlin is gassy today, she and her friend decided to fart on Mel's face. The farts is so strong that Jade can't stay and get out! Ketlin not satisfied continue to fart on Mel's nose and mouth. Ketlin is wearing a delicious jeans, very tight that makes her farts lika a bugle. After she did farts with her panties into the buttocks before to do wtihout clothes, directly from the ass.
ass humiliation, ass licking, ass smelling, ass sniffing, ass to mouth, FARTING, FARTING FETISH BRAZIL, FARTING FETISH BRAZIL online, femdom online,
Duration : 00:30:14
File Size : 1 759.07 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Freaks Africa - Mcbooty Sits On Slutty In Her Spandex

McBooty has her favorite spandex on, she wants to try facesitting Slutty while she has them on so that she can make slutty's face suffer. She grinds her ass on Slutty's face and sits full weight. When Slutty fights for air she grinds harder. She then removes her sPandex and remains in her thong, she continues to dominate her sub, smearing her ass sweat on her face. Slutty has to endure it all. MvBooty finishes the video with Slutty's legs wide SuP while humping and riding her nose. Sluttyy can do nothing to stop the BBW mistress from using her.
ASS FETISH, ass worship, BBW FACE SITTING, bbw facesitting, Bubble Butt, domination, EBONY, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, Facesitting, fat ass, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, head hump, HUMILIATION, humping, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Submissive,
Duration : 00:12:32
File Size : 611.5 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Facesitting And Ass Worship For Evilwoman

This is a lucky day for this slut. Evilwoman will allow him to worship her divine ass! Mistress will sit on his pathetic face wearing only this amazing lingerie.
ass smothering, ass worship, BDSM, boot fetish, Evilwoman, face sitting, face slapping, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fetish chateau, Fetish Chateau Dommes, Fetish Chateau Dommes online, HIGH HEELS, LINGERIE, Sensual Domination, slave training, spit,
Duration : 00:08:28
File Size : 736.78 MB

Link For Download

Female Worship - 883

Alex Harper, Female Worship, mistress ass worship, Pussy Eating Slave, Pussy Worship Pov, Slave Riding Face,
Duration : 00:06:02
File Size : 1 300.89 MB

Link For Download

Men Are Slaves - Barbie Feels - 2230

Barbie Feels, Barbie Feels online, Female Worship, femdom online, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Men Are Slaves, Men Are Slaves online, mistress facesitting, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:04:47
File Size : 1 036.34 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - From My Hole To Yours - Mistress Tiffany Fox

Mistress Tiffany Fox's ass pet has had its training ramped up recently and Mistress has made it inhale and smell every bit of Her farts, then smothered it in them. She's lying in bed with a stomach ache, moaning in pain because She has a bad stomach ache. She has Her slave come out of the closet that She keeps it in and has it come to the edge of the bed. She uncovers Herself and gets on Her hands and knees, Her bare ass in its face:
"Get your tongue up My ass, slave, I had bad diarrhea last night and My asshole is burning. I want your warm wet tongue up My hole, maybe you'll loosen up what's left in there"
She spreads Her ass cheeks wide open and pulls the leash, pulling its face and tongue into Her ass. It starts to lick Her spread-open hole when She suddenly lets loose with a loud, flapping, nasty fart that makes the slave flinch its head backwards.
"Whoopsie, sorry, that slipped. A little gravy might have come out with that one, but I know how much you love that. Suck it all up now"
She makes the slave peck at Her asshole like a woodpecker, back bobbing its head back and forth faster and faster as She blows another nasty fart into its face.
"Oooooh, fire in the hole! You'd better put that out quick, get your fucking tongue in deeper, bitch. That's not doing it for Me, turn around with your head on the bed"
She then has the slave lay its head back on the bed, face up and tongue out. She gets into a crab walk and lowers Her ass onto the slave's face and tongue, which disappears inside Her anus. The slave starts licking again, darting its tongue in and out of Her sore and stretched rectum.
"How does it taste? Can you tell what I had for dinner last niight..? No? Here's a blast from the past"
She drops another fart bomb into the slave's mouth, the power of the fart expelling its tongue, which comes shooting out with the fart.
"Oooooh, that one was a real humdinger! Probably the tastiest on yet, huh? I want you to start rating My farts. Just like the Olympics, I'm trying for a perfect "10".
She pops a couple of small, but powerful fart blasts into its mouth before then releasing a loooong, nasty, wet sounding cloud of stink into Her pet's mouth and nose. She sits down completely, trapping the slave's tongue up Her gravy-stained asshole.
"Don't you fucking take your tongue OUT of My asshole! I told you, it's buring and your tongue is soothing"
The slave starts to tongue fuck Her asshole again, as She starts to pump Her ass up and down its face and tongue, speeding up but finally unsatisfied, She has the slave lay on the floor. She climbs down off the bed and sits upright, on the slave's face, Her asshole sealed to its mouth. The slave commences with its tongue fucking, but She giggles as She releases another bomb into its mouth and face, but this time the slave seems more accustomed to it and just whines softly but keeps tongue fucking Her until She's done.
"Get back in your closet, pet, and stay there until morning. Unless I have any ‿anal emergencies' in the middle of the night, hehe"
anal tongue fucking, ass domination, ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass tasting, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face bouncing, face farting, face fucking, face sitting, Fart Injection, fart smelling, fart smothering, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Tiffany Fox, Mistress Tiffany Fox online, smothering, tongue farting,
Duration : 00:11:15
File Size : 443.8 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Breaking In The Newbies Face

Mistress Kassy and Goddess Lilith Ivy are face sitting slaves on the bed. Lilith's slave is a newbie so the girls made sure he got the biggest ass, while Kassy expertly plants her gorgeous fleshy ass on her slaves face giving him air only as she sees fit. Her mesh see through top reveals her perfect breasts too.
Lots of sexy bouncing, gyrating and grinding in this clip, if you like traditional face sitting with some smothering you will find this one very fulfilling. They sit in both forward and reverse position to insure you get the full benefits of their spectacular asses and to add a bit of pain at the end they do some side-saddle sitting. At some point Kassy sees that her slave is leaking so she runs her fingers over his cock and gets all the cum on her hand. She sits up and sticks her fingers in his mouth. "When slaves leak they eat their own cum" she says.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, cum in mouth, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess Lilith Ivy online, kassy, Lilith-Ivy, Mistress Kassy, Tease and Thank You, Tease And Thank You online,
Duration : 00:06:01
File Size : 820.59 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caught Smothering

On a seemingly desolate beach Mistress Veronica and Her beach blanket go to lay out. Mistress decides to use Her bitch to sit Her thick, plump ass upon. Mistress enjoys the sun while Her bitch enjoys having its nose deep between Her ass cheeks. The video is ended abruptly due to outside disturbance ha!
ass smothering, ass sniffing, face sitting, femdom online, Mistress Veronica Vixen, Mistress Veronica Vixen online, outdoors, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:04:37
File Size : 839.29 MB

Link For Download

Ramons Facefull Of Feet - The Fetish Burglars Smother Party

Ramon and Glimmer are EXPERT burglars! They have cased this place (kind of), they know the layout (sort of), they HAVE the tools they need (not really), and they are PREPARED for ANYTHING (they most certainly are NOT) Buuuuut the problem is the place they were planning to rob is hosting a fetish shoot with Fit Yogi Nina and Panda and Simone and Mandy Black soooooo I don't think they are going to have a very good time unless they REALLY like having ass and smelly bare feet on their face (They DON'T!!!)
Amazon, Asian, ass smothering, BBW, dominant, face sitting, feet face, femdom online, foot fetish, FOOT SMOTHER, Glimmer, head sitting, human footstool, Human Furniture, Mandy Black, Nina, panda, punishment, ramon, Ramon's Facefull of Feet, Ramons Facefull of Feet online, Simone, SMOTHER, THROAT SITTING,
Duration : 00:10:05
File Size : 1 153.4 MB

Link For Download

Fun Aussie Couple - Netflix And Sniff My Farts Loser

What? You said you wanted a "normal relaxing night in" I think watching netflix in bed is about as normal and relaxing as evenings get. Well in my defence, you never specifically said you didn't want to be tied up and have my farts blasted all over you while I watched TV. So honestly this is entirely your fault. Now shut the fuck up and suck up my gas while I watch netflix, loser
Category: Farting
Related Categories: Asian, Asian Goddess, Ass Humiliation, Ass Smelling, Ass Smothering
Keywords: Farting,Face Farts,Panties,Face Farting,Asian Farts,Asian Farting,Fart Sniffing,Fart Eating,Stinky Farts,Smelly Farts,Fart Humiliation,Fart Slave,Fart Femdom,Asian Femdom,Femdom Humiliation
dom facesitting, dominant face sitting, femdom online, Fun Aussie Couple, Fun Aussie Couple online, Mistress Ass Lick, Online, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:09:25
File Size : 415.48 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Fart Conditioning My Air Conditioning Repair Wimp

Goddess Logan's AC went out in the middle of a heat wave, so She's stripped down to just some workout clothes and called a repairman whose sign She spotted close to Her house, and he came right over to fix it. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly, telling Her it wouldn't cost more than $30 to repair. As he's finishing and to leave he tells Her he made a mistake, and now it's $3000! She is of course, upset, and starts arguing with him about the cost.
He grabs Her ass and tells Her he will give Her an "Hot Ass Discount". Goddess Logan plays along, getting him a drink and letting him relax naked on a sofa to wait for Her to "slip into something more comfortable". However, She's his drink and he falls resting, giving Her the chance to put him in a slave hood, collar, cuffs, leash and bind him to the sofa. She is seated on his prone body and slaps him lightly to wake him up.
"What the..what the fuck is going on? I thought I was gonna get a massage and get a piece of your ass?"
"You need to learn how respect Women. You want a piece of my ass enough to try and rip me off? Ok then. You're gonna get not just a piece of my ass, but ALL OF IT. The good and the bad!"
She turns around on his prone body, putting Her booty-short covered ass right in his face. She keeps inching it closer and closer and then suddenly sits down on his face, sealing his airways and holding him down while he struggles to get away. She lets him up, gasping for air and tells him"
"We're gonna play a little game - I'm gonna smother you with my ass for longer and longer times. We'll start with 15 seconds. and work our way up from there!"
She sits back down on his face and head, more firmly this time, ignoring his muffled cries and struggles. When She lets him up, he is gasping and coughing for air, telling him:
"Now we're gonna go for 25 seconds. Ready?"
..and suddenly sits on his face again before he can catch his breath and prepare. He starts struggling at about 25 seconds, but She holds his head in so he can't escape and he manages to survive. When She finally gets him up to 40 seconds he is whining and scared, but She tells him:
"We're gonna step things up a notch now. You're gonna see exactly HOW my asshole works! I want You to watch it closely"
She pulls down the back of the grey booty shorts to expose Her bare anus. Shoving it back in his face, She tells him to watch Her asshole very closely. She then blasts him in the face with a loud, long fart. He starts crying out in disgust, trying to move his head and nose away from the putrid cloud enveloping his head, but he can't because She reaches around and grabs his head, mashing his face in Her ass and then She just sits down on his face, trapping him right in the source and ensuring that the only air he does breath has come directly from Her asshole.
"SMELL IT STEP-MOTHER FUCKER! SMELL IT, SMELL IT, SMELL IT! Breathe it into your lungs, this air has come from your Goddess. You will learn to love it"
Once She's satisfied he's smelled it all She lets him, sputtering and sobbing in humiliation and disgust. But She just pulls aside Her shorts and says:
"Ok Wimp. Now watch how it works again"
She blasts him with another fart, closer to his face and sits down immediately on his face:
"SMELL IT DEEPLY. Now, does it smell good to you yet? We're gonna keep doing this until it does"
.and She does, blasting him with at again and again after longer and longer times being fart-smothered.
ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face grinding, fart conditioning, fart face, fart slave, fart smelling, fart smothering, FARTING, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Logan online, MALE SLAVERY, SMOTHER, ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face grinding, fart conditioning, fart face, fart slave, fart smelling, fart smothering, FARTING, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Logan online, MALE SLAVERY, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:09:34
File Size : 572.58 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Legs - Foot Worship And Face Sitting In White Nylons

Mistress in sexy white pantyhose returns from a walk. Her slave is already obediently waiting for his Lady under the swing chair. The mistress sits down in a chair, makes the slave take off her shoes and begin her direct duties - worshiping her feet. While the Lady is resting in the chair, the slave massages her feet with his tongue. Having played enough with the slave's tongue, the Mistress decides that it would be nice to massage her ass. She sits on the face of the slave and begins to slowly ride on the face of the slave. She clamps his head with her legs and crawls her ass over his face. Oh yes, it feels so good.
face riding, face sitting, feet domination, feet slave, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot humiliation, foot slave, Foot slave Training, FOOT SMOTHER, foot worship, lick my feet, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Nylon Feet, PANTYHOSE, trampling,
Duration : 00:08:13
File Size : 153.57 MB

Link For Download

Filth Fetish Studios - Mo Money Mo Problems - Mistress Mercy Rage And Princess Mia

(This 30 minute video has heavy financial domination talk, toilet slavery discussion and heavy verbal humiliation! You might not wanna miss it!)
Mistress Mercy Rage and Princess Mia ARE SO MAD! They went shopping for Halloween costumes and Jimmy's CREDIT CARD WAS REJECTED! Apparently he is OVER HIS LIMIT! Both the girls were so embarrassed, they dragged Jimmy home and locked him in the smother- box so they could BRAINSTORM some new ideas for him to make MORE MONEY! Both of them begin taking turns SITTING HEAVILY on the slaves face, making him sniff their SWEATY ASSES as they discuss his future and work! Mercy Rage suggests he get a night job, and Mia then says he should give blow jobs on the streets at night! Jimmy screams out trying to say no but the girls just SMOTHER HIM HARDER! Mia DROPS DOWN hard, Shaking the whole smother-box with her BIG ASS! They both laugh at the pain they are causing the slave though, he deserves it for embarrassing them!
The girls take turns sitting on his face, SPREADING THEIR CHEEKS AND BOUNCING making the slave smell DEEP IN THEIR SWEATY ASSES! You can hear him crying out as he gasps and sniffs their dirty anuses! They continue discussing the slaves new work schedule, he is going to have a morning job, afternoon job, and night job, including cleaning and serving his owners! Mia laughs as she does the math in her head and says Jimmy can have 20 MINUTES OF SLEEP EVERY 72 HOURS! Both girls remove their underwear, now there is NOTHING to protect Jimmy's nose from the smell of asshole! The smothering continues as both girls start trying to sit harder than the other, pushing Jimmy's nose AS DEEP AS IT CAN GO!
The video ends with Both girls leaving for the bathroom, Mercy Rage is going to shower and Princess Mia is going to use the toilet slave!
ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass worship, big asses, double smother, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Human Furniture, human seat, Mistress Mercy Rage, pawg, Princess Mia, Princess Mia online, smothering, SQUASH/SMOTHER, SWEAT FETISH, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:30:06
File Size : 1 819.53 MB

Link For Download

Madame Teeze - Marathon Ass Sniffing Challenge

Ass Clean, dom facesitting, femdom face sitting, fendom facesitting, Madame Teeze,
Duration : 00:30:17
File Size : 1 335.59 MB

Link For Download

Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Honey - Deep Full Weight Smother Fun

Ava and Honey love alpha men. That's why it's extra funny when they come across little weak betas. There is so much to use them for! The possibilities are endless. Betas are so stupid and have little shrimp dicks. This combination makes betas so naive and vulnerable. Hot girls can basically do whatever they want to them, and they don't really have a choice but to take it. The girls are the ultimate brats! They climb all over him like he isn't even there. His breathing is not on the priority list. The girl's hangout on him and make fun of him for being such a bozo. Then they are going to leave him there while they go out. And all that's left is for him to savor the smell of their ass and feet on his face.
ava, bondage, BRAT GIRLS, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Princess Honey, SMOTHER, Submissive Slave Training,
Duration : 00:10:31
File Size : 1 331.2 MB

Link For Download

Strapwoman - Face Sitting In Leather Leggings

ass worship, BDSM, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Leather, strapwoman, strapwoman online,
Duration : 00:06:03
File Size : 795.64 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Post Party Farts

Goddess Lilith Ivy is relaxing on the sex bench having her shoes worshiped by her slave. "So pathetic" she says. "You know what's more pathetic than a shoe kisser though, a fart sniffer" she tells him and says as much as she likes the servitude of a slave licking and worshiping shoes, she doesn't want to waste any farts. "Last nights party really took a toll on me" she tells him. She turns on her side and pulls the fabric away from her anus. She tells him to keep his nose 6″ from her asshole and when she farts to bring his nose in close and to sniff it all up.
She quickly lets out her first fart and then as he starts sniffing another one. She says he ass is messy from the fart and wants him to lick her hole and she lets out a huge wet fart just as his tongue touches her. As he licks another juicy wet fart. After some licking she tells him to move back so she can make sure she is clean. Her ass is glistening. She tells him to keep licking though. As he moves back in through you get a perfect close up of her anus as it expands and blows a huge volume of gas up his nostrils. She reminds the slave to keep his mouth closed so everything goes up his nose. She feels a big one coming so tells him to wait for her to tell him to bring his tongue to her asshole. "Now" she says and just as his tongue stretches all the way out she blows a fart right onto it. Wow, perfectly timed. "You'll be tasting that one all day" she tells him. Finally, she tells him to lay on the ground and to open his mouth. "I need a toilet" she tells him.
ass licking, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Lilith Ivy online, Lilith-Ivy,
Duration : 00:05:19
File Size : 534.85 MB

Link For Download

Brutal Facesitting - Russian Mistress

Brutal-Facesitting, Eva Andersen, Face Grinding Orgasm, facesitting fart mistress, Pussy Worship Pov, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:20:21
File Size : 1 270.39 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - The Dreaded Green Stool And Farts - Miss Ryan

Miss Ryan has been face sitting her slave all day but now she wants to make things a bit more painful for him. He is sitting on the ground with his head on the infamous green stool with a surface as hard as a rock. She stands over him, her butt inches from his face, and says when she is done with him his nose will be flattened, his face red and he'll smell like ass and with perfect timing she blows the sweetest sounding wet fart imaginable. She can't help but laugh. We all grow up concealing our farts and now here she is with slaves that long for them. "I've been so gassy" she says as she brings her luscious ass down on his head. His mouth and nose are clearly concealed and even as she bends over to hit his cock and balls she keeps her ass firmly on his face. She stands up and now turns into a forward position. Her ass again buries his face and she stays there until he starts to kick. When she lets him breathe she rubs her pussy over his nose.
Now things get cruel and she turns his head sideways on the stool and sits on him side saddle, blowing another fart in the process. As his nose is no longer under her ass he gets the full smell when she makes him breathe it all in. She then tells him to kiss her butt cheeks and he does desperately. She reminds him how lucky he is to be able to suffer for her. Now she kneels on the bench again in a forward position and comes down on the slaves face yet again. Nice upward angles of her ass and curvy body. She wiggles her ass and tells him to get his tongue up her hole but just as he does she lifts up and farts into his open mouth. She then sits back up on his face and tells him it's time for him to go to sleep.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Greenstool, Miss Ryan online, ryan,
Duration : 00:07:33
File Size : 833.13 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - No Escape From Her Ass - Mistress Mercy Rage

Sexy Mistress Mercy is about to make her slave suffer under her ass. As she sits on his face, in a forward position, he is in heaven but she plans to make him kick so the struggle is coming. She wiggles her ass on his face and looks so seductive in her matching Brat bra and panties. "Remember I'm not getting up" she tells him and then holds his arms down as he tries to tap out. She gets up and the slave appears to be napping. She slaps his face and as he becomes alert she turns into a reverse position and sits again. The slave hasn't really had time to get his senses about him and now he is under ass again and starts kicking almost instantly.
Mercy's ass really looks amazing as she wiggles it again. She gives the slave a short breath but sits again and tells him again she isn't getting up. "Kick for me" she tells him. Soon he does and she tells him to relax and after a while he stops kicking again. "Isn't it nice and comfortable for you under there for you?" she asks him. She gets up and slaps his face and then sits down again. The hapless slave continues to struggle under Mercy's ass and even as she bounces on his face and lifts up he fights for air. To motivate him she leans forward and waves her ass in his face then sits down again. This is ass smothering at it's finest. She uses a belt to pull his ass right up into her ass cheeks to insure he doesn't try to cheat. His fighting is hopeless Mercy is not getting up until she decides to get up. She has destroyed him and is done with him for the day but she knows he will be thinking about her ass the second she gets up and leaves the room. The slave groans alone on the bed!
ass smothering, big butts, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, Mistress Mercy Rage online,
Duration : 00:10:32
File Size : 1 068.08 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Lilith Ivy - Slip-N-Slide Gets Messy

Goddess Lilith Ivy is pouring oil on her slaves face as it's slip-n-slide day. "While I'm riding his face he's going to be licking my ass" she says. She then asks the slave if he has been working on his tongue exercises as she wants to feel his tongue deep inside her when she's sitting on his face. Once the slave has rubbed the oil all over his head Lilith Ivy sits on his face and reminds him "Remember the most important thing is that while I'm slipping you're sliding your tongue up my ass." She starts to glide and you get a nice view from behind her lovely ass as the slaves tongue eagerly works her ass crack and butt hole. Mistress loves how it feels and what a thrill for the slave.
She starts to gyrate her ass all over the slaves face, then bounces on it a bit before gliding again so she gets the full pleasure of the oil and the tongue. The well trained slave keeps a very active tongue and shows his devotion to her asshole. He wants to be her toilet. Lilith Ivy then gets up on the bench and sits the slave in a reverse position so now he gets all her weight and she can really feel his tongue deep inside her. "Are you looking for nuggets up there?" she asks him and then says she knows what he likes more than slip-n-slide and that's being her full toilet. "A tongue up my ass always loosens me up" she says. She tells the slave to open his mouth and says she wants to hear him chewing. "Dirty toilet" she says as she continues to shake her ass on him until she decides it stinks too much in the room and she gets up and leaves telling the slave to make sure he cleans up after himself. See all our slip-n-slide clips HERE!
ass licking, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess Lilith Ivy online, slipnslide, toilet, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:05:48
File Size : 676.72 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Mistress Misha - Stretching Scissoring And Farting

Mistress Misha is stretching as this scene opens. "I have my slave close by because I'm feeling a bit gassy and I don't want to waste my farts" she says. She tells him to beg for her farts and like a good boy he does. He wants to be showered in her ass gas! Misha crosses her legs and then rolls onto her back so her asshole is pointing at the ceiling. "I feel one coming, get in here" she tells him. Just as he gets his nose in her crack she farts, then again and then a really wet one. Slaves love farts but always react by jerking their head back as the blast hits their face, sort of like someone fake punching someone in the head. Misha loves it and laughs with delight. All those years farting in silence now she is free to blast as many farts as loudly as possible, whenever she likes.
She tells the slave to back off as she wants to stretch some more, she calls him fart face. "I ate so much greasy food after the bar last night so I know my next fart is not far away" she comments. As she stretches she says she has an idea for the slave. The scene rolls over and we see the slave now has his mouth taped shut. Now she puts her legs behind her head, her butt hole again pointing skyward, and again calls the slave in. She tells him to sniff her hole to make sure he catches all of the fart when it comes out. After about 5 seconds of sniffing she lets out one fart after another. She lifts her legs from behind her head and wraps them around the slaves neck. After a bit of scissoring she again tells him to move back and she stands up bending over at the waist so her ass is right in front of the slaves face. Suddenly an unexpected fart is expelled. She tells the slave to rush in and smell it. As he sniffs she farts again, this one is really long and wet. "I'm so gassy" she giggles. After some more stretching, demonstrating her flexibility, she tells the slave to now lay on his back as she wants to sit on his face. As she lowers her ass just above his face she farts again before settling down on the slaves face and just relaxing, then farting again. Suddenly she realizes she needs a toilet, she gets up to pull the tape from his mouth.
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, FARTING, femdom online, misha, Mistress Misha online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:06:22
File Size : 906.72 MB

Link For Download

Sofiastudios - How Is It Down There

Brad begs me to sit on his face every night and it's become quite the routine.
I don't mind but gee is it weird!
As long as you stay quiet under my ass, and don't beg to breath too much, Maybe I'd sit on your face too 🿉
Related Categories: Ignore
Keywords: Face Sitting,Face Sit,Sit On Face,Sitting On Face,Babe Facesit,Blonde Facesit,Amateur Face Sitting,Amateur Facesit,Hot Face Sitting,Face Sitting Blonde,Face Sitting Teen,Homemade Face Sitting,Ass Worship,Ass,Femdom
femdom face sitting, fendom facesitting, mistress facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm, SofiaStudios,
Duration : 00:09:44
File Size : 430.05 MB

Link For Download

Bff Videos - Sniffing Milf Alicia Real Dirty Farts Pt.1

Milf Alicia has many rotten farts inside her big ass and releases all them directly on Olavo nose in a nasty scene.
Bff Videos, Extreme Pussy Eating, femdom facesitting smother, mistress facesitting, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:10:09
File Size : 371.26 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Ts Mesha And Mistress Mercy Bury Them In Ass

TS Goddess Mesha is a Vancouver legend and one of the most sought after Trans Dommes anywhere. Big breasts, a hard cock, and a commanding presence, she can both verbally and physically overpower any sub and leave him trembling in a puddle of his own sweat. When she gets together with the female legend, Mistress Mercy, they are truly a dynamic duo. This scene features the ladies face sitting their slaves. Mercy is shifting and bouncing on her slave and mentions he is pretty new to being face sat and is struggling. Mesha starts to grind her ass into her slaves face and then bounces on it. Her big ass really inflicts some pain on him. Mesha and Mercy start to slap and pull on the slaves cocks and balls but continue to sit.
To insure all her weight is on her slaves face Mesha places her legs across the slaves body and leans back so her center of gravity is her ass. Her slaves head literally disappears beneath her. Mercy lifts her legs up in the same manner and both slaves are now buried in ass. Mesha tells her slave to oink like a pig and they laugh at the muffled sounds he makes beneath her. Mercy has a real nice fleshy ass and it looks amazing as the camera scrolls behind her and provides some nice upward angles. Meanwhile, the slave under Mesha's ass is all but forgotten until she realizes he hasn't had any air in a while. She lifts up and he gasps desperately. She sits right back down on him but soon starts to bounce again. They then start to mock the slaves cocks, they are so much smaller than Mesha's, until finally they get up to go find some real men that can please them sexually. "You slaves can suck each others cocks" Mercy tells them.
See all of TS Mesha's clips HERE and Mercy's HERE!
ass smothering, BBW Trans, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, Mesha, small penis humiliation, sph, TRANS DOMINATRIX,
Duration : 00:06:06
File Size : 648.38 MB

Link For Download

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Beta Boss 4 - Lana Violet

Everything Lana wants, Lana gets. she asked her boss for a raise and he gave her more than she asked for. She asked for extra vacation time and he paid for her vacation. She asked for some extra money for special wardrobe and he gave it to her. Lana's boss is a simp and she knows just how to take advantage of him. She shoves her ass in his face and makes him sniff it, knowing it makes him even weaker and more submissive. she makes him agree to give her his company. he's so submissive that he agrees that she should be the new boss. He licks and kisses and worships her perfect ass. She makes him worship her feet, ass, and pussy while she laughs and mocks him for being weak. She sits on his face and jerks his cock. he's gonna enjoy being her employee!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!
ASIAN GODDESS, ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Lana Violet online, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online,
Duration : 00:41:41
File Size : 1 533.07 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - He Loves My Big Ass And Wet Farts - Goddess Stephanie

BBW Goddess Stephanie is sitting on her slaves chest on the bed and using a pump on his cock. "I get so tired of seeing such a little cock I thought I'd see if I could make it look more like that of a real man" she says. Once erect she removes the pump and tells him to stroke it, to see if he can keep it looking presentable. "Do you want me to sit on your face, bitch?" she asks him and naturally he does. Her ass is very big and she shifts back onto his head burying him in the process. She has barely settled in though that she lifts up and lets out a fart. She sits down again and says "He loves these farts." You can hear another fart rumble beneath her that the slave will breath in when she sits up again. She stays on him a bit before lifting a bit to let out another fart. His senses are overwhelmed with the odor.
She rocks and gyrates her ass and occasionally allows the slave to sneak a quick breath but never completely filling his lungs. She criticizes him for not rimming her deeply enough then sits up and tells him to take a deep breath so he has no excuse for not getting his tongue up her asshole. Soon the slave starts to kick but she holds him down by the wrists and makes him kick. She's tired now and decides to lay on her stomach on the bed and have the slave come in behind her. "Show me what a dirty ass licker you are" she tells him.
ass licking, ass smothering, BBW, BBW FACE SITTING, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, femdom online, Goddess Stephanie online, rimming, Stephanie,
Duration : 00:06:02
File Size : 692.94 MB

Link For Download

Wildcats - 039 Sexy Princess Face Sitting Ass Humiliation Ass Control Ass Smothering

Ass Control, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, ava, BRAT GIRLS, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Wildcats, WildCats online, YOGA PANTS,
Duration : 00:06:15
File Size : 786.77 MB

Link For Download

Brat Princess 2 - Jordan And Tokyo - Smother Box Bondage Face Sitting With Hot Doms

These 2 hot doms have their slave locked away in the smother box. He is helpless and has no idea what is coming his way. They pump him up into the depths of their ass and smother him! He gets out of breath. Everytime there is any movement he quickly tries to grasp air. You can hear him suffer. It gets even worse when he starts to get trampled while still locked in.
Asian, bondage, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, jordan, SMOTHER, Tokyo, trampling,
Duration : 00:14:34
File Size : 1 567.68 MB

Link For Download

Back