~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert 3(2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Scat
Description: Ive had a long and hard day at the office today, I had no time to use the bathroom and my shit keeps pushing out. At a point I cant hold it anymore. I take my panties off and take a shit on the floor right there.
Almost all my colleagues left the building so I decide to get naughtier so I take my dress off and start fingering my asshole, taking more and more shit out. Im gonna clean my fingers by licking them several times �
At the end I smear all that shit all over my pussy, tits and face using my shit as lipstick
I wonder what would my boss say about all this haha
Models: EllaGilbert ( Ella Gilbert )

Size: 1.15 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 11 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert 4(2016)

Description: Of course I had to initiate my nightstand into dirty games also hehe So I stick my huge cock to it and start riding it till it gets nice and dirty. After my asshole nicely opens up, I will continue fucking my ass on my bed, yep I looove getting all messy in my bedroom <3 *sorry but the first 3mins of the vid are recorded inclined and I couldnt edit it but the rest of the video is just fine
Models: EllaGilbert ( Ella Gilbert )

Size: 284 MB
Duration: 11 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Ella Gilbert 5(2016)

Description: While watching a TV show I just feel the need to use the bathroom but I choose to go on the floor and get all dirty instead!!

Size: 256 MB
Duration: 11 min 43 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert 6(2016)

Description: My ass was so tight today, it really hurt when ur huge cock went in, u can actually see that at the begining of the video. When I finally get ur cock all deep inside my ass I start ramming it letting my shit flow in the bathtub and I'm gonna soon ride ur cock while I use my right hand to smear all that shit all over my, tits and pussy.
Oh yes, I love it when u slap my face with ur full of shit cock,we should do this again!!
Models: EllaGilbert

Size: 442 MB
Duration: 12 min 12 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Josslyn Kane - Dirty Nun (2016)

Genre: Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing.
Description: Dirty Nun is praying for a big cock in her ass, God listen her and give her a huge toy for her ass, but a toy is not enough for her, she loves to play dirty. The nun is starting to shit and play with the toy in her dirty asshole, mmm is so fucking dirty, she thanks God for this good shit and for the toy. Watch her making her asshole cum. Enjoy!
Models: Josslyn Kane

Size: 1.19 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Bruna, Chimeny, Nicole - Two Goddesses Eating Shit (2016)

Genre: Scat, Pissing, Femdom, Domination
Description: in this movie, we decided to put the two most hot brunettes to humiliate Bruna. The goddess are without make shit for days just to forced Bruna to swallow. They did a big scat to play with the slave, check out.
Models: Bruna, Chimeny, Nicole

Size: 2.88 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration:
Format: Flash Video

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_SHIT in his mouth then SHITTY BLOWJOB! (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Scat, Piss, Oral, Domination
Description: I cannot wait to lay my man down and straddle his face. I love to tease him with my big butt and have him shove his tongue deep into my full asshole! Watch me drive him nuts and then dump my huge load into his mouth!! He does so well catching it all that I reward him with a very messy blow job! He takes my shit and places it into my mouth and dumps his load right on top! There is nothing more intimate then sharing this with each other!

Size: 1.24 GiB
Duration: 13 min 23 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - Poo and fuck (2016)

Description: To shit in the bowl, smear toy, suck, pussy fucking
Models: Anna Coprofield

Size: 1.77 GiB
Duration: 12 min 59 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - A little fingering...and a lot of shit and smear (2016)

Description: Hot shit on my body drives me crazy.
I`ll show you how i used to entertain;)
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Size: 1.51 GiB
Resolution:1088 x 1 934
Duration: 17 min 47 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Dirty feet and dirty bodystockings (2016)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing.
Description: Mmmm so fucking horny today, i dress up with my black bodystockings and I pose for you sexy with my heels on, mmm i start shitting and pissing my feet, I know you love it and i do it for you. After that I crush the shit with my feet, ohh this is feeling so good, i put the heels back on, and i crush more shit, all this makes me fuck my ass so bad still it cums so fucking hard. Enjoy!

Size: 1.37 GiB
Duration: 19 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Back