~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Eating Fruit Dipped in Shit

Genre: scat
Description: I'm a dirty shit eating slt. Watch me push grpes and strawberries into my super full ass and then shit them out with my huge yummy shit. Then I dip the fruit covered shit in even more of my shit and eat it all up. My shit is so yummy.
Models: TinaAmazon

Size: 712 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 9 min 47 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Blue shirt hard shit

Description: Wearing a blue shirt I show off my perfect legs and ass telling you how much I want to shit in your mouth. I have a huge hard shit for you. Watch me struggle to push out a thick turd. I give my yummy hard shit a lick showing you how tasty it is. Then I tell you how you should eat and swallow all my yummy shit up.
Message for discount when buying more than one video.

Size: 587 MB
Duration: 5 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Eat my shit

Description: I tease you in my sexy summer black dress showing you my ass with lots of ass shaking. With my ass facing the camera I push out a big firm shit for you.Throughout the video I encourage you to eat my yummy shit. I even give it a lick to show you how yummy it is.

Size: 531 MB
Duration: 7 min 21 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Dirty Betty - SweetBettyParlour - ShittT� Dope in My Blood (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: Scat
Description: Hi!) My little pretty kittys!!) In this new premium video, you will have:
In the beginning my beloved husband cums on my face, then I lick his cum from your fingers and you shit in my fragrant panties and smeared a huge chunk of soft brown shit in the ass. Taste and smear a little face, masturbating panties and shove them in my pussy. Next, I suck my shit, make him shit cock and swallow!) Closeup fingering, and pussy in the shit!) Don't miss out!!! Maybe it's best that you will see in your life! I love you!<3 Check my updTES A
Models: Dirty Betty

Size: 885 MB
Duration: 15 min 2 s
Format: Windows Media

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Princess Nikki - Time to feed the toilet! (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Femdom, Toilet Slavery
Description: My toilet is broken in and I need to take a dump again. But he tells me he is a believer, and he believe sex is a sin, but having a constant boner next to me is not? Well for sure if no one else punish him, I will!
I start slapping his face, and making smell my armpits. I have him lay down on the floor, and I shit in his toilet mouth! But he really misses a lot, and Tina Blade is visiting me, so she brings a spoon to feed him. But I have more for him, and I position me above him to take another dump. Now he's got more than a mouthful.
I call my other slave over to clean my ass with his tongue, which should be a privilege. Before I piss in the toilet again, making sure my logs stay moist.
I am not satisfied before I have spoon fed him every piece of shit! So from now on, his only religion should be me and my shit!
Models: Princess Nikki

Size: 645 MB
Duration: 14 min 42 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Melissa - FACESITING KAVIAR AND "THE SAUSAGE" 1.30 M LONG PART 2

Description: Melissa, for the first time on camera, gives us a view of her Kaviar released into her dainty panties. This is one video you'll want to watch over and over again.
Models: Melissa

Size: 113 MB
Resolution:360 x 540
Duration:
Format: Flash Video

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Scat Queen Delilah - Scat Queen Delilah - My L. A. Toilet Billy Boy (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Scat, Femdom, Toilet Slavery
Description: Scat Queen Delilah filmed live session during LA trip last month.
Models: Scat Queen Delilah

Size: 1.03 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Mistress Anna - Scat Big Shit

Genre: Scat, Femdom, Toilet Slavery
Description: Like any career girl, I have had to learn to multitask. Using slaves as toilets is a convenience, not a job. So just because there is a former human being waiting beneath my perfect ass to be used as a receptacle for a huge amount of shit doesn't mean I can't take a few moments to check my text messages. The slave is well trained enough that it doesn't need much instructions, just open it, not open your mouth it is no longer a mouth but a shit hole and it is no longer his but mine. Open your shit hole, toilet. You get to see a beautiful shot of my ass and pussy poised above the toilet's face waiting for a huge load. This time there is no ass worship. I have become comfortable enough to use the toilet without prior stimulation so you see a slave reduced to pure toilet servitude, serving as nothing but a sewer, a piece of plumbing, a detour for my shit on the way to the city sewer system through the body of a man. The slave lies there with a massive shit spreading over its face while my perfect ass stays suspended over its face with one tiny turdlet waiting to drop. As a special treat to your MASTURBATORS I put my ass right up to the camera as I wipe my ass clean, even though my ass is so perfectly toned that there is almost no need to wipe. Unfortunately, once I have delivered there is too much shit for it to eat and I have to provide more encouragement, in this case in the form verbal encouragement, fake sympathy and of a harsh whipping. The slave managed to swallow what went directly in its mouth but leaves a lot around its face. Open mouth, slave. Open. Eat my shit! Eat all! Ah, good boy! You are a toilet! You are not human! I whip its penis and spit in its open mouth. Finally I have to slave turn over to have a good whipping on its ass. My legs look beautiful in my stylish new boots as I hold its head down with my foot and whip its ass, ignoring its whimpers. You will probably CUM watching this part, TOILET PIG!
Models: Mistress Anna

Size: 434 MB
Duration: 6 min 0 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Messy Chick - Eat Your Breakfast! (2017)

Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery
Description: Eat Your Breakfast!
I made you a special breakfast, I want you to eat it all up!
Im wearing such a cute outfit how can you resist.
This clip features a really huge load and an epic side serving of pussy cream!
Models: Messy Chick

Size: 847 MB
Duration: 9 min 16 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Chris - Chris's Scat Breakfast (2013)

Year: 2013
Genre: Scat, Piss
Description: Chris arrives at home with hungry, She opens the refrigerator but there is nothing to eat so She had a great idea. Chris decides to eat her kaviar, Chris did a breakfast with piss and scat, swallowing all and playing with her scat, feeling pleasure and satiating the hunger
Models: Chris

Size: 1.02 GiB
Duration: 28 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Kally Kalifa, Bianca - Take All My Shit Is In Your Mouth My Darling - The First Time By Kally Kalifa

Genre: Scat, Femdom, Lesbian, Toilet Slavery
Description: We are back with this new perfect movie of blue eyes demon top girl Kally Kalifa. Our newest Actress is really beautiful sexy and she make a big amount of shit direct into the mouth top girl Bianca. Kally love to get licked her little asshole strong and deep, also she love to dominate with her fantastic shaped feets. Its her first scat movie, so dont miss her and check this movie.
Models: Kally Kalifa, Bianca

Size: 1.89 GiB
Duration: 36 min 6 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Kassiane Arquetti - Solo Scat - The Lost Scene by Top Model Kassiane Arquetti

Description: One lost scene from top model girl Kassiane Arquetti. This is one solo scat scene with big shit and big pee. So if you liked Kassiane Arquetti, and im sure you do, dont miss this never published scene of her and her perfect body and aura. This girl was just amazing in her movies like Scat Cleopatra or Scat Top Models and in all her other movies!!!
Models: Kassiane Arquetti

Size: 549 MB
Duration: 10 min 26 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Kaidence King - Doggystyle Poop

Description: This is a sensual doggystyle poop. I start off in a cute tank top and skirt, and I tell you how desperate I am for a big shit. But the best shits are unclothed ones so I want to strip off for you first. I take off my top, playing with my tits and bending over to show you my ass in the skirt. But why don't we keep the skirt on? That way every time I wear it, i'll remember this awesome shit! I lift up the skirt and show you my asshole. A start pushing and a little log peeks out. It's time! I get into the doggy position, arching my back and showing you my juicy ass, then I push and push and a big pile of shit comes out in 3 or 4 seperate logs. God it feels so good! I show you the pile on the floor, hmm, what could we do with that I wonder? Then I show you my asshole, a little string of poo still hanging down from it, my asshole brown with leftovers. I wipe it and show you the tissue, covered in my skid marks.
Models: Kaidence King

Size: 602 MB
Duration: 5 min 25 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Kaidence King - extreme Messy anal

Genre: Scat, Dildo
Description: The huge KAIDENCE KING text in the GIF does not appear in the video. I walk in wearing sexy red and black lingerie with stockings and suspenders. I tell you I know how long you've been wanting to fuck my ass, and I'm finally going to let you tonight. But I need to prepare my ass first. I show you my huge, 12 inch dildo, which is the length of my entire forearm. I sensually strip then just as I'm about to slide the dildo in my ass, I realise I need to shit. So I shit, right in front of you. Then I take the dildo and slide it in my ass, using the shit as lube. I do loads of really messy anal, talking dirty to you the whole time, telling you how it feels and how badly I want you in my ass. Then I slide the footlong dildo all the way inside me, making it completely disappear. All you can see is my shitty asshole. Then I shit the dildo out, with some more shit coming out after it. I get on all fours right in front of you, and I've made such a mess, it's not just on my ass, there's even some shit on my pussy lips. I tell you I want your dick in my ass, right now.
Models: Kaidence King

Size: 1.11 GiB
Duration: 13 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION (2017)

Description: CUSTOM REQUEST - ''In this video you are wearing high heels and nude. I would like to see you eating food and chewing it. With your mouth open, spit it on a plate. Then shit in it. Please have your ass in front of camera, so I can see the shit coming out. Also, provide masturbation instructions to me while telling me to enjoy my food...''
Models: MISTRESS GAIA

Size: 1.19 GiB
Duration: 16 min 51 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Smearing For My Work Colleague

Description: Custom video request:
You're a sexy businesswoman (white button down blouse, pencil skirt, stockings, high heels), and you're taking a break from work with me in the break room. You've had a crush on me since you started working here, but now that we're alone in the break room, you finally let me know. Your nervousness makes you have to poop though, but you don't poop yet (if you can fart a bit here, that would be great, but I know it can be hard to fart on command, especially when holding in a shit). You get really embarrassed about having to poop after you finally admitted to me that you like me, but I assure you it's okay, and I'd kind of like to see it. You're a bit weirded out that I want to see this, but you have to poop so bad, you don't care, as long as you poop. After you poop though, the embarrassment sets in a bit more. I say it's okay if you want to play with it; at first you're apprehensive because it's gross, you're in your work clothes, and you're embarrassed doing it in front of your crush, but eventually you start rubbing it on your body. At first, I'd like to see you keep your blouse on, and just get a little bit of poop on it accidentally (maybe your poopy hands accidentally brush across it a couple times; I want you to save enough shit to cover as much of your body as possible if you take a really huge load, feel free to get more on your blouse). Eventually you decide to take it off, and I encourage you to smear it up to your tits, and finally on your face. Whenever you smear it on a new part of your body, you're apprehensive at first, but get into it once you start rubbing it in. I ask you how it tastes and you taste some from your fingers apprehensively (if you're okay with doing that). I really want to see it on your pussy, tits, and face, and then whatever else depending on how much is left. If you have to poop again any time in the middle of smearing, I'd like to see you poop directly into your hands and smear it right on. At the end, you realize/talk about how there's no way you can go back to work covered in shit, but you're happy that you finally told me your feelings. You ask me on a date while covered in shit, and I say yes. You're excited, and say you have to find a way to sneak out of the office while covered in shit so that you can go home and clean up for our date, and the video ends.
Models: Josslyn Kane

Size: 1.64 GiB
Duration: 23 min 6 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - Do the dirty things close to your face and forcing my anal rosebud bloom (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Prolapse
Description: I wanted to destroy my orange fishet tights but my shit was small and hard so I decided to stretch and tease my ass with fingers and toy
I fucked pussy and ass with toys and fingers so I made a lot of shit,farts and great anal rosebud.
In the video, a lot of my favorite smearingenjoy it!
Models: Anna Coprofield

Size: 1.94 GiB
Duration: 31 min 50 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert - Sensual dance, dirty cock sucking (2017)

Genre: Scat, Dildo
Description: After giving u a hell of a sensual dance, Im gonna take a shit right on top of u. A nice long shit just before u go down on me. Im gonna cover ur cock in my delicious shit, having u fuck me in several positions. As u fuck me in doggy there's more shit coming out and I suddently feel the need to taste that perfectly moistured cock. Im gonna take ur cock deep inside my mouth allowing my shit to dripp down my chin. Ure sticking ur cock back up my dirty ass and fuck me untill I cum really hard and as I suck ur dirty cock again u spray and fill my mouth up with ur delicious cum.
Models: Ella Gilbert

Size: 1.24 GiB
Duration: 17 min 36 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT IN HIS DOGHOUSE

Genre: Scat, Femdom, Foot Fetish
Description: I arrive early at my dungeon to attentd to my slave. He has spent all night in his kennel. I had it specially made for disobedient slave's like him. He's going to have to earn his release to be allowed out. Therefore, I'm giving him some training and decided to see how good his nose is. So I ordered him to get sniffing, beginning with my feet. As we progress with his sniffing training, it looks like he may be enjoying my beautiful scent. I tell him to continue and I may allow him to progress. I can see my slave is getting excited, so I remove my panties and allow him the ultimate luxury, to sniff my beautiful pussy and ass. I know he's hungry, so I'm going to give him a little treat. My bitch puppy is going to enjoy eating my shit. I get him to lie on his back, while I straddle over his head. As I relieve myself, he has to keep his mouth open wide to enjoy my delicious shit. As he's so excited and wants to cum, I allow allow him to play with his cock. Of course he can't cum without my permission. He has to finish eating all my shit first. I watch and laugh at him aimlessly pulling on his limp cock, as he coughs and chokes trying to swallow my delicious shit...
Models: MISTRESS GAIA

Size: 643 MB
Duration: 11 min 23 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_HotShit - Oops She Did It Again (2017)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Panty/Jean Pooping.
Description: Starts off with her pushing out a shit into her tight pink panties while on the balcony � then i follow her into the bathroom, she smears all that shit around her ass, then with panties pulled up she sucks me off, her hand still caked in her crap, then she bends over & gets fucked with her shitty panties pulled down, takes them off, smear them over her nipples & my cock then sucks me again & gets fucked some more � no cum shot in this video guys. keep checking back for more filthy vids of this hotty.

Size: 1.39 GiB
Duration: 12 min 59 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - Crappy corn visiting all my holes (2017)

Genre: Scat, Peeing, Masturbation, Fetish
Description: I play with juicy corn ,chew it and shit , fuck all my holes and of course the smear )
If you like like my video,please write rewiev)Kisses

Size: 809 MB
Resolution:1088 x 1 912
Duration: 16 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - White shorts and smearing (2017)

Genre: Scat, Peeing
Description: My classical panty poop show.A lot of shit and smearing. I am delighted with these shorts!And you?
If you like my video leave the commentary please

Size: 778 MB
Duration: 15 min 42 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert - Dirty thick buttplug (2017)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat.
Description: This is definitely my fave buttplug ever, got it as a gift from my friend Josslyn hehe Its so thick, I can feel it stretch my ass hole so wideI never got it dirty untill today and here's the recording watch me stretch my ass hole and make my pussy squirt as well, enjoy!!
I have to appologize for the inconvenience but the clip has no sound I will try not to let that happen again, thanks
Models: EllaGilbert

Size: 1.21 GiB
Duration: 11 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert - Chocolate (2017)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing.
Description: Mmmm the touch of silky warm chocolate on my body makes my body shake, so horny!! I pour it all over my body, get down on the floor and start fucking my pussy and my ass with a shampoo bottle. Stretching my asshole makes all the shit come out all warm and soft, perfect to pe smeared all over my ass, tits and legs �
I stand up, grab my baseball bat and start riding it covering it with my shit,mmmm would u like it all clean as u stand on ur knees?
Im all covered in mud and I love it!!!

Size: 1.91 GiB
Duration: 28 min 55 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Coprofield Anna - Anna and Banana (2017)

Genre: Scat, Peeing, Masturbation, Fetish
Description: High quality video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please:)
+Full compressed version is available too. (24:32min) [Custom Request]: I want you to do a dirty video with banana OK So I suck banana to fuck pussy and ass, forced to flow more shit out of me.Suck dirty banana and incert it in pussy,ass.Then I chew dirty banana and smear weight of pussy and ass,then I'm doing double penetration using my fingers.At the end I collect shit in food storage bag:) Enjoy;) If you liked the video I will be glad to your comments and ratings
xoxox

Size: 898 MB
Duration: 24 min 32 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - Poo SPA in the bathtub with prolapse (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Prolapse
Description: Shit in the bathroom, pee into the camera,smear it and make prolapse,foot massage.Great crackly sound from my shit)
(How do you like the seeds of the French mustard on my shit?Hehe))

Size: 807 MB
Duration: 11 min 24 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Messy Paula - Freak Scat Fetish (2017)

Genre: Scat, Freak Fetish
Description: Scat live show of Messy Paula.
Models: Messy Paula

Size: 103 MB
Resolution:480 x 640
Duration: 11 min 27 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Anna Coprofield - My big poo (2017)

Description: Big shit suck with pleasure

Size: 1.15 GiB
Duration: 10 min 55 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Ashley - HotScatWife - GIGANTIC shit into my slaves mouth (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery
Description: I am thrilled to see you waiting for me slave! I've saved up nearly four days worth of shit to share with you. Watch me tease you with my big bubble butt in your face, slide your long tongue into my dirty hole and inhale the sweet scent of my sweaty ass! I tease you with my hole and big ass in my sexy full butt lingerie! I hope you are ready to catch this log because it maybe my biggest yet! Now let me ride you hard while you hold onto it and let me have a taste with you! Oh man it tastes amazing! I love to lick my shit off of my slaves face! You toilet slave boys that want me to shit in your mouth will love this one! Enjoy my new outfit and hair and a cool new camera angle!
Models: Ashley

Size: 1.96 GiB
Duration: 14 min 7 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert - Pooping my Pink Pantyhose (2017)

Genre: Poop Videos, Efro, Panty/Jean Pooping, Scat
Description: I take a huge shit in my pink pantyhose and then I fuck my dirty ass with my new huge toy, Enjoy!

Size: 1.66 GiB
Duration: 15 min 13 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Domina-Victoria - Eat my shit (2015)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Rubber
Description: Here I shit for my slave on a plate, then I feed my slave with my shit. Finally, my slave could not eat, so I smeared everything in the face.
Models: Domina-Victoria

Size: 416 MB
Duration: 5 min 44 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Domina-Victoria On the table (2015)

Description: Horny smeared on the table. First I pee into a plastic container and then I shit him into his mouth. With my shit he smears me a full and fuck me with a dildo.
Models: Domina-Victoria

Size: 656 MB
Duration: 9 min 2 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_HotShit - Dirty Anal Fuck in Red Thongs (2017)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples.
Description: Hot girl in a red body stocking fucked in her dirty ass, her face is blurred out in the video, to me this is just as horny, she starts off showing off her ass, then sucking dick & licking ass, then she takes dick in her ass & it comes out shitty, she gets fucked more in her dirty ass & im a few positions, i smer her tits with shit from my dick, fuck her ass some more & shoot my load all ofer her

Size: 2.54 GiB
Duration: 27 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Pooping my jeans and fucking my asshole (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Dildo, Jeans, Smearing
Description: Pooping my jeans and fucking my asshole Watch me modeling for you, pooping my jeans and modeling with poop in my jeans, mm it feels so good, and makes me so horny, i pee my jeans too, i can't stop getting more and more messy and dirty, i wanna fuck my asshole too, i wanna cum, i wanna feel good! And i do it, ohh this is so good, after i fuck my asshole and i cum, i put my jeans back on and i modeling a little bit more for you! Enjoy!

Size: 1.10 GiB
Duration: 15 min 40 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Dirty Secretary-smearing all over (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Smearing
Description: Dirty Secretary-smearing all over Your naughty secretary feels so playfull today, she starts pissing and pooping and smearing the poo all over her ass in the first place, continue with boobs and belly, mmm its feel so good, she is so dirty! After she make her body all full of shit, she starts smearing all over her face, this brown is so perfect, she look so hot with it. And now is time for a good anal fuck while she is so dirty and horny! Enjoy it!

Size: 1.07 GiB
Duration: 15 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TOILETSLAVE4ALL - 2 FULL TOILET SLAVES ONLY 4 ME (2016)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Femdom, Toilet Slavery
Description: After a nice vacation on the seaside Godess come back more bizarre and more kinkier !! She call her 2 loial full toilet slaves and ask them if they are ready to receive her gifts. She prepare them a nice meal, liquid meal for today !! She tease them, put them to sniff her shoes, to smell and lick her stockings, lick her feet and stroke their cocks for her pleasure. She use a whip to be sure they understand their fate. Then she put them down, one beside another, with their mouths open wide . . . and fill their mouths with a huge diarrhea !!! They stroke cocks until one of them cumming hard, eating her Diarrhea

Size: 891 MB
Duration: 8 min 47 s
Format: AVI

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Miss Pink - My Shit All Over Your Cock And Face (2016)

Genre: Scat, Femdom, Toilet Slavery, Smoking
Description: I love using human toilets so much. I have decided to share my love with the world. This is my first ever scat clip. I hope you like it. I make my toilet slave suck and lick my ass while I prepare to take a huge dump on his face. The shit is so big that I pick it up and rub it all over his cock and I make him jerk off while I blow cigarette smoke onto his face and make him breather it in through his shitty mouth. He is so turned on he cums all over himself from his shitty cock.
Models: Miss Pink (Mistress Evilyne)

Size: 575 MB
Duration: 7 min 29 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_DirtyBetty - SweetBettyParlour (2017)

Genre: Scat, Shitting, Defecation, Scat Swallow, Russian Scat Porn, Shit Eater, Amateur, Masturbation, Extreme, Fetish.
Models: DirtyBetty

Size: 763 MB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 13 min 0 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Speculum Play, Pooping and Smearing (2017)

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing.
Description: I play with speculum, making my pussy cum when is wide open, let you see inside really close and wide, watch my cervix, ohh my pussy is so open for you! You like my open pussy? After that i pee all over and take a big huge shit for you! ohh so much shit, is perfect to smear it all over my pussy and my ass, i love beeing dirty and messy for you! Enjoy!

Size: 1.25 GiB
Duration: 21 min 3 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_EllaGilbert (2016)

Description: After pooping my white cottoon panties in the class room I will accept ur punishment. I let u fuck my dirty asshole and once ur cock gets really shitty I will take it deep inside my mouth and suck it with passion. At the end Im gonna take my big round turd and stuff it in my mouth. Because its too big I will take a bite and let it fill my mouth! yummy I loved ur punishment, teacher!

Size: 791 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 25 s

Download from FB >

Back