Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: July 18th, 2019 Red Sp Full

Description: Red talks about her spanking experiences and also her interest in the fetish world. We re-enact a moment when she explored spanking with a friend (played by Lux Lives) while she was visiting her. They spank each other hard enough to give each other a red bottom.

Format: MP4
Duration: 15 Min
Size: 436 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Episode 206: Wardrobe Mishap Spanking

Description: Sister Riley Nixon was supposed to get her nun outfit cleaned by teacher Clare Fonda. But instead she leaves Riley with a skimpy sexy outfit. Riley is appalled and looking to punish Clare for this intentional "mistake." She puts Clare over her knee for a long and painful spanking that begins with her hand and completes with a wooden paddle that leaves Clare sore and remorseful.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 361 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - Retribution

Description: Those of you who follow my adventures will know that I do not forgive those who sin against me very easily. Tindra, who has just been spanked in her bath is now going to find this out too her cost. I call her into my bedroom and lay down the law to her before putting her over my knees and taking off my slipper give her already red bottom a real good slippering. I know just how to lay it on so that it really stings and so I did.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 943 Mb

Download:

Title: Full7 EE13: Spank Club Part 1

Description: The original Spank Club can be found on the Spanking Veronica Works site. This one has all new ladies and is led by the very dominant and beautiful Bella Bathroy who guides the hotties through a long spanking competition. See who can survive the various spanking and paddling challenges. Cast also includes Elori Stix, Maddy Marks, Stevie Rose, Angela Sommers, Marie, and Tori Avano. Amazing spanking action that leaves some very sore bottoms!

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 225 Mb

Download:

Title: Spanking Girls - By 2 Dominas And Slave Baba

Description: This movie is an soft spanking movie, for the kind of people who like it not to hard! A lot of slapps with the hands on the Ass, yeah!!

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 1767 Mb

Download:

Title: Full6 EE13: Spank Club Part 1

Description: The original Spank Club can be found on the Spanking Veronica Works site. This one has all new ladies and is led by the very dominant and beautiful Bella Bathroy who guides the hotties through a long spanking competition. See who can survive the various spanking and paddling challenges. Cast also includes Elori Stix, Maddy Marks, Stevie Rose, Angela Sommers, Marie, and Tori Avano. Amazing spanking action that leaves some very sore bottoms!

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 132 Mb

Download:

Title: Anal Slut Punished & Humiliated - Code of Conduct - Casey the Cruel Dorm Monitor

Description: After her dress is removed and her panties pulled down, Casey orders Willow on to her back with her legs in the air to inspect her bottom. Scolding and humiliating as she spreads her naughty bits before beginning to punish again with the stingy leather strap. With her legs in the air, Willow can't do anything but take it. Defiantly she challenges the cruel Dorm Monitor by refusing to say her lines correctly as 20 harsh licks finish her punishment. The words ringing in her ears, Wait until the Headmaster gets his hands on you. Shivering in anticipation, although her cunt is soaked.CASEY CALVERT, WILLOW LYNN, LEGS UP, NUDE DISCIPLINE, SCHOOL SPANKING, HUMILIATION, BARE BOTTOM STRAPPING

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 231 Mb

Download:

Back