Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: Lucy Lauren - Racing Stables Discipline - S

Description: Racing stables boss Zoe Page is determined to find out who is leaking information about her training methods. Stunning blonde groom Lucy Lauren has been helping to track down the informant. But when Zoe discovers incriminating information on Lucy's social media, it's time to use her leather belt and hand to extract the truth in Racing Stables Discipline. See Lucy's bare bottom bounce in glorious slow-motion replays.there's more to come!

Format: MP4
Duration: 8 Min
Size: 234 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Helen Stephens - The Institute - ZH

Description: Corporal punishment tests at The Institute are hotting up as Mr Johnson selects a stinging leather tawse to apply to Helen Stephens' bare bottom. Lying flat on his desk, her cheeks quiver, ripple and bounce as the strap bites into the soft roundness. "It's more comfortable lying down," admits Helen, "but the tawse still stings like hell." See spectacular slow-motion replays of those impacts between bare skin and leather!

Size: 234 Mb

Download:

Title: Paddled for Defiance - Naughty Housewife - 5

Description: Chrissy Marie will learn that her disobedience and behavior will not be tolerated. A small painful paddle blisters her rosy cheeks as she yelps in dismay. She is then positioned over the back of the couch with her bare bottom thrust out. The giant Frat Paddle cracks down, leaving painful bruised reminders on her naughty cheeks.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 363 Mb

Download:

Title: Step Sisters Get Their Butts Beat

Description: Two step sisters throw a party when their parents are away and get caught. Daddy beats their butts. First a hard spanking over the panties. Next a hard spanking bare bottom in legs up position. Finally they both get had Penalty Swats with their bare bottoms wide open on the bare butthole.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 218 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:

Title: 100 Swats Oughtta Do It

Description: Before Dria and I ever met in person, she contacted me while visiting New Orleans to ask if she could get paid in advance for our first session together (see: Financial Irresponsibility) because she'd run out of money on her vacation. The next month, her three roommates and she all hoped that one of them would have enough to cover their rent; they were all short, and needed my help (see: Spanktopia). I warned her that if we had to address this topic again, she was going to get a 100 swat punishment.

Sure enough, at the end of January, she contacted me to ask if we could do the shoot we had planned for mid February early. Her roommates all had their share of the rent, but after December when I had to punish all four of them, she was afraid to ask if any of them had enough extra cash to loan her. I told her that I would help her out and we could do our shoot in time for her to pay her rent, but it would have been a tremendous disservice to her well being if I didn't hold true to my word and administer a 100 swat punishment. First she gets spanked over my knee with my hand, then she's sent to the corner to think about her irresponsible spending habits -- she works two jobs, but she just keeps buying new clothes and make up without checking her funds -- and why she was about to get a brutal punishment.

After corner time, I bend her over and bind her down to the spanking bench. With no possible escape, I administer 30 swats with paint sticks, 20 with the thin wooden stick, 10 with the wooden paddle, 10 strokes with my leather belt, 10 with the wooden rattan cane, 10 with the Tear Jerker Delrin Cane, and 10 with the blue Acrylic Cane. A few extra get slipped in because in her overwhelmed state, her counting gets messed up a few different times.

Duration: 5 min
Size: 343 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Punished and Pleasured - Cunt Spanking and Hitachi, Ashley Lane

Description: Ashley lays on her back with her legs spread. Small strap is used to punish the insides of her thighs and cunt. She whimpers as red hot welts paint her most tender areas. Applying the hitachi to her clit, a small leather paddle is used to punish the insides of her thighs. The delicious combination of pleasure and stinging pain is keeps her in a constant state of confused arousal. She is finally allowed a powerful orgasm collapsing after her release. ASHLEY LANE, FORCED ORGASM, CUNT SPANKING, LEGS UP, SPREAD, EROTIC SPANKING, INNER THIGH PUNISHMENT, STRAPPING

Download:

Title: Casey Calvert- Daddy, Strap me till I Cum - The Package -3

Description: Casey is warm and tingly, soaked between her legs when Daddy orders her over the bed to try out the big new straps. The first Domestic Compliance Strap is heavy and with blistering holes. Casey gasps from the first lick, relishing the sting on her warm bottom. The Prison Strop is a GIANT piece of heavy leather that looks like it will know her across the room. The heavy thud of leather flattens both cheeks, sending the perfect vibrations between her legs. Full swings of the Strop reverberate through her entire body, she can barely wait to drop to her knees for her reward. CASEY CALVERT, DADDYS GIRL, DOMESTIC DISICPLINE, STRAPPING, NUDE DISCIPLINE, EROTIC, PRISON STRAP, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, PUSSY SPANKING

Download:

Title: Sexy Roommate Spanking

Description: Clare Fonda is a bit of a perv with her new roommate Sailor Luna, who is getting super cheap rent. Sailor tolerates that advances because she is loving the cheap rent, but she is a little surprised when Clare begins rubbing her vagina and then fingering her. And she is even more surprised when Clare begins spanking Sailor and then will not leave until Sailor climaxes.

Size: 240 Mb

Download:

Back