Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: Lucy Lauren - Racing Stables Discipline - BE/Spanked and strapped, panties down: pretty Lucy Lauren doesn't have a choice!

Description: "I'm going to spank you until you quit!" stables boss Zoe Page tells stunning Lucy Lauren in Racing Stables Discipline. "I'm going to make that bottom, sore, red and burning." Zoe has discovered Lucy's been sleeping with a rival trainer, so stopped her wages. Zoe has a total power trip before baring Lucy's pert bottom for a long hard spanking. Will she submit?

Format: MP4
Duration: 7 Min
Size: 217 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Hailey Triple Play 1 - First Caning

Description: This one has it all! A young Madeleine Stowe look-a-like, in a cocktail dress and pumps, is handcuffed and caned for the first time, with two different canes! Hailey is scolded before facing the fireplace mantle, having her slinky dress pulled up, she tries her best to assume the position she was ordered to remain in. Her cuffed wrists, only adding to her discomfort. The strokes whistle, as they produce the sound only a rattan cane can makes against a firm, bare bottom! A breathtaking look at the beauty of real discipline.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 137 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:

Title: Marked For Meanness 7 - First Caning In Years

Description: At the end of this long day, our bitchy yoga-wife needed to apologize to the most important person of all...Edward her husband! He put up with her behavior the best he could, until he realized that by not addressing it, was creating a monster. This is why I save the cane for last on her sore and bruised bottom. When you get tramlines on a bottom, that has been severely spanked... you know the caning is being effective! You will love how she apologizes to her husband, at the same time hearing that whizzing-sound of the cane and the loud ((TWACK)), as it makes contact with her firm bottom. Real disciplinary spankings that are both fantasy, but wherein Snow is punished for some of the very real behaviors in her real life, make this an amazing journey into pain and contrition.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 128 Mb

Download:

Title: Hailey 6 - Domestic Remembrance

Description: Hailey's father used to paddle she and her sister pretty frequently growing up. That is why her submission to spankings as a tool for her own personal betterment is extraordinary! This was her first taste of a wooden paddle on her bare bottom, since those bare bottom ones she got at the hand of her minister father (including ones they got in the back of the church if they acted up during his sermon) She has since told her father (and sister) about her coming to me for spankings. Her father (who has since left the church) actually laughed about it saying " That is so you Hailey!" She and her father are very close and tell each other everything. Her younger sister has stayed with the church, so she would never discuss these spankings with her. Hailey is so awesome! Her candor and openness is incredible!

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 107 Mb
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: Kat, Mr. Smith - 30 Bare Bottom Swats for Overspending

Description: Kat overspent her credit card, "By a lot" she admits. Her friend loaned her the money to pay off the card but the interest is 30 swats on her bare bottom! Just a no frills spanking on a beautiful heart-shaped bottom...

Duration: 3 Min
Size: 62 Mb

Download:

Title: The Master,Dani Sorrento - Dani Whipped Raw - Slut Whipping 2

Description: The 5 foot Snake Whip cuts through the air with a violent crack, the tip burning as is cuts fresh welts across her punished ass. Her cheeks wobble under the impact, angry red and raw. Moaning, and crying out as the lash covers her ample bottom, she wonders how much of the sharp pain she can endure. She endures her very first whipping, her ass left raw and burning, finished off with a thick leather paddle and cane strokes. DANI SORRENTO, SPANK DANI, BARE BOTTOM WHIPPING, WHIPPING, BDSM, WELTS, SINGLE TAIL WHIPPING, FLOGGING, PADDLING, CANE, RAW

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 414 Mb

Download:

Title: Clare Fonda, Anastasia Rose - Episode 339 Clare Spanks Her Sexy New Roommate

Description: Clare Fonda has a new roommate and this time it is the sexy, petite (but with bubble-butt) Anastasia Rose. Clare has certain expectations for their relationship, and when Anastasia resists, Clare puts her over her knee in the kitchen and gives Anastasia and painful spanking on her bare bottom with hand, and a rubber spatula that leaves her unable to sit for days.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 248 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Lola Reay, Sarah Stern - Chastised From the Breaking The Habit series

Description: Once again the mad nun Sister Stern is out to save those who have no wish to be saved and indeed don't really need saving. This is all in pursuit of her desire to punish as many lovely young ladies as she can. Poor Lala Lola Reay must now suffer the second part of her torment, a sound and very painful bare bottom CANING. Now this was the very first CANING she has ever experienced and, well see what you think.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 927 Mb

Download:

Title: Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - Extra Strokes

Description: Lulu really has spoiled my party, she is supposed to be a maid, I should have known better than to get her from the Sexy Cleaning Company! Once I have cancelled all my friends, I had to tell them just what she had done, I decided to complete her punishment with my newest favourite cane. I gave her a real hard whacking and then I gave her extra strokes. Just because she really did not show signs of remorse.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 608 Mb

Download:

Title: Belt and Paddle Confessions - Chrissy Mare and Delta Hauser - Lingerie Shopping Spree 3

Description: Stripped naked, Chrissy and Delta are bent over the back of the couch with their bottoms to rust out for daddy's belt. He is going to beat a confession out of one of them and punish them both equally hard. Yelping in pain as his belt collides with their already paddled cheeks, Neither one will give him the satisfaction of a confession. A big leather paddle punishes them relentlessly as they cry side-by-side. Finally they are allowed to rub each other's throbbing bottoms and sent to bed with no supper. CHRISSY MARIE, DELTA HAUSER, STEPSISTER, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, NUDE DISCIPLINE, BELT WHIPPING, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, NUDE DISCIPLINE, PADDLING

Size: 352 Mb

Download:

Title: Imogen, Sarah Stern - Imogen D'Arcy Spanking Audition

Description: Imogen is a very lovely young lady who just loves to be spanked and punished for her naughty behaviour. In this film she starts to tell us about her spanking life, yes the truth, and then I get to give her some real Sarah style discipline. She has never been punished by a lady before and I don't really think that I could strap and paddle her delectable bottom quite as hard as I did. It was quite a shock for her as you will clearly see and hear as I give her the hardest punishment she has ever had

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 276 Mb
Resolution: 960x576

Download:

Title: Charlie - More Punishment for Charlie

Description: The doctor has cause to call and see Charlie once again, she is met by a young lady in a very blonde wig, who says she is not Charlie. Dr. Bright is not so easily fooled and it does not take long before Charlie, for it is she, is holding out her hands for punishment. Next she has to remove her panties and bend over the table whilst the riding crop plays a tune on her bare bottom. It all ends in tears as Charlie takes the hardest thrashing she has had

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 262 Mb
Resolution: 960x576

Download:

Title: Jasmine Lau, Sarah Stern - A humiliating spanking spr-1571

Description: Jasmin has been doing a bit of self spanking, she thinks she can do it better than I can, silly girl! I soon show her that not only can a spanking be painful but it can also be very humiliating. I get her into the most revealing position and then you will see from my POV just what a spanking looks like when it is really hard and when the girl is stretch out with everything on display.

Size: 480 Mb

Download:

Title: Kay Richards, Natalia Love - Kay Paddles Roommate at Office

Description: Natalia Love broke one of the Apartment Complex rules and Kay Richards visits her at her new job in an office to deliver the punishment. She puts Natalia over her knee for a long and painful spanking on her curvy bottom and then follows that up with a painful punishment with a large, wooden paddle, first over the knee, then she has Natalia bend over her chair for the final strokes.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 451 Mb

Download:

Title: Lola Marie - A helping hand

Description: This is another episode in our amazing spanking soap Unladylike Manor. These are the poverty years and the inhabitants of the manor have to earn money the best way they can, Lola is the new maid, fresh from prison she earns money the only way she knows how but in this film we see her repentance and penance at the hands of mad preacher Lord Stern. A spanking good addition to the series

Size: 565 Mb

Download:

Title: Lucy Lauren - Racing Stables Discipline - BF/Stripped nude and strapped to the limit: Lucy Lauren feels Zoe's anger

Description: Bent over a chair totally naked, pretty stable groom Lucy Lauren is strapped with a leather tawse as boss Zoe Page struggles to keep Lucy in line. Rumours of affairs and leaked information are everywhere in Racing Stables Discipline. Zoe believes in corporal punishment, Lucy has to accept it. Bottom jiggling slow-motion replays!

Size: 367 Mb

Download:

Title: Blair Williams, Elori Stix - Blair Spanks Elori Long and Hard

Description: Blair Williams was spanked by Madam Clare and it was all the fault of Elori Stix, who admitted as much after Double Dan spanked her. Now Blair is looking for some payback. Blair puts Elori over her knee for a long and very painful spanking and paddling on her already sore bottom.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 333 Mb

Download:

Title: Mr. Baxter,Helena - Severe Caning

Description: Mr Baxter sits down for a word with Helena. He has had a call from another parent and learned that the party she recently attended and told him had adult permission and supervision in fact had neither. She was out very late, but he was under the impression it was a safe environment. The parents were away on holiday and came back to a house that was trashed because all sorts of mischief went on. She admitted to having a couple of drinks, and he then expresses his biggest concern, boys. He doesn't want to know the details, but tells her a short sharp lesson with the cane is in order. Helena is told to lay across a bench and stool in the middle of the room. The target is immediately bared, and she is given repeated harsh cold cane strokes. Tears soon pour down Helena's face as the cane burns into her bottom. The cane leaves white hot welts all over from this lengthy punishment. When Helena is finally stood up and told to have a rub and think about it, we see her with a tear-stained face, rubbing her very sore and welted backside.

Size: 374 Mb

Download:

Title: Hailey Triple Play 4 - Over Jeans And Bare

Description: This has some great nuggets in it! The shorts she is wearing here date back to her early teens ( The patch a gift from her younger sister) They were both paddled together by their father. She and her sister often dreamed of going on vacation together ( thus the secret meaning behind the patch) Here is the other interesting thing about Hailey! She shared the story of her spanking with a good friend. Her friend ( an attractive blonde) came down on her at first. Then what happened?... The same friend asked for my contact info and in turn contacted me. She didn't end up working...but showed an interest in it after being so judgmental at first. This is a great spanking of a vanilla beauty that uses spankings in her life now for motivation!

Size: 288 Mb

Download:

Title: Apricot Pitts, Mr. Smith - Apricots Masturbation While being Spanked Fantasy

Description: Apricot is heading to see Ms Mysti for discipline but in her bed she fantasizes a strong man spanking her and paddling her bare bottom hard. She also opens wide for Penalty Swats. The vibrator and swats make her climax. A very sexy film.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 154 Mb

Download:

Title: The Master, Missy - Ass Whipped Raw - Pain Slut - 2

Description: Eager to continue, she pushes her ass out for the big prison strap. The collision on bare flesh explodes in the small room, falling hard and fast. Gasping in pain, her as jiggles under the brutal impact. Switching sides to punish each cheek equally, she lets out a moan with each heavy lick. Catching her breathe, a scorpion whip begins to punish her angry red flesh. The sting is unbelievable, she is soon gasping and moaning in pain, thrusting out, begging for more. WHIPPING, WELTS, PAIN SLUT, MASOCHIST, MOANING, PAWG, BIG BOTTOM, SINGLE TAIL, FLOGGER, BDSM, SPANKING

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 271 Mb

Download:

Title: Kiki and Anastasia Ignore Their Phones (Part 1)

Description: After a day at the lake, and once again unreachable via their phones, Kiki and her houseguest find themselves in a considerable amount of trouble which starts with a handspanking and cornertime.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 104 Mb

Download:

Title: A Thorough Spanking and a Severe Beating

Description: When Cupcake had asked to lend my car to her friend Elori, I gave her a simple answer: no. So as you can imagine, I wasn't too happy when I heard that Elori had crashed my car.

Fast forward a little, I bring home both girls and sit them down for a stern lecture. Elori should know better than to let Cupcake lend her my car when she knows my answer is no -- she's going to get a very thorough spanking. But first, she has to watch as I address the matters for which Cupcake is in trouble: she lied to me, and she very deliberately disobeyed me. These are not issues I take lightly.

As Cupcake focuses on Elori's crash instead of her shocking disobedience, and knowing her and her high pain threshold as I do, I decide that spanking the disobedience out of her is going to take SEVERE measures. I don't waste any time, and begin with full force swats with the heavy bath brush.

Somehow, Cupcake's legendary stubbornness is able to give the bath brush a serious run for its money. It's clear that Cupcake is pissed off at Elori for crashing, as if that's to blame for her being in trouble, and she doesn't want to give me the satisfaction of humbling her in front of Elori. Too bad. I am determined to beat her bottom into a pulp if that's what it takes to break her will. She fragrantly disobeyed me and involved her friend, so I'm determined to effectively communicate that I do not stand for such behavior.

Finally, after hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of brutal swats with the bath brush -- often delivered in rapid procession -- Cupcake's tough shell of pride cracks and crumbles. And with it goes her stoicism, as the hardheaded girl is finally made to react like she's in pain and embarrassed. But it's not enough to simply force her to accept the indignity of being spanked over my knee in front of Elori. "A spanking doesn't start until you want it to stop" is a favorite saying of mine, and as long as it took, Cupcake has only just now started acting like she wants it to stop. So her spanking has only just now started.

Duration: 52 Min
Size: 505 Mb

Download:

Title: Belinda Lawson - Spa Rules - E/Belinda's bottom breaks the ping pong paddle but that doesn't stop her spanking!

Description: Belinda Lawson is soundly spanked on her bubble butt with a ping pong bat - until it breaks! Earl Grey has to carry on with his hand in Spa Rules. She's seen her employee Helen Stephens spanked for upsetting a customer. Now it's Belinda's turn to take responsibility. Cheek quivering slow-motion replay and behind-the-scenes exclusive!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 268 Mb

Download:

Title: Amelia Rutherford - The Facility - E/Amelia's mouth-soaping and naked whipping teaches her a memorable lesson

Description: Trapped in The Facility, investigative journalist is out of her depth as she has to submit to Anthony Scott and show complete obedience to the Rule Book. Profanity gets her an instant mouth-soaping while she's whipped naked with a riding crop. "I wrote the scene and even bought the soap," admits Amelia. "Two mistakes in one day, it tasted horrid!"

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 240 Mb

Download:

Title: Mia Beth Honey,Sarah Stern - My House Rules

Description: I don't know why it is but my hired help never seems to stay with me for very long. I treat them very well, but maybe I am too kind. When they start work for me I tell them my house rules, any one who breaks them gets spanked. Well Just to make sure that Mia Beth understands this I am going to give her a spanking just as an initiation into the world of work. Featuring the very beautiful Mia Beth, fresh and a WOW! But boy she can take a spanking. First in her tiny denim Daisy Dukes and then on the bare bottom.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 506 Mb

Download:

Title: Sarah Stern, Suzanne Smart - Nun Punished for Duplicity

Description: Sister Suzanne has been caught out telling lies, true, she was tricked into wearing some very sexy and revealing underwear but she did not tell the truth as to how she came to be flaunting her body. She needs punishment and it's my job to make sure that she gets it. Her bottom is already exposed so, in what is left of her habit she goes over my knees for a really hard spanking on the bare bottom.

Size: 752 Mb

Download:

Title: Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - The Wrong Job

Description: I am having a big party for all my friends and have hired in a maid from the Sexy Cleaning Company to help out, prepare the drinks and get the food sorted. When I go to see how she is getting on I find her doing my ironing. Now as welcome as that maybe it's not helping me with my party which I feel sure will be ruined. At least with the girls from this agency they do expect t o be punished but I don't think Lulu quite expected the degree and depth of my anger.

Size: 634 Mb

Download:

Back