Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Miss Velour - Caged Dolls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

This is a mind-blowing video features Miss Velour and her two submissive rubber dolls. Velour secures the dolls in a steel cage, facing each other, and then applies CBT to both while they watch each other suffer through their gas-mask lenses. Moaning and yelping is heard while Velour just laughs and cranks up the torment. These dolls aren't going anywhere as their bondage is very secure and quite inescapable.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

Download Miss Velour - Caged Dolls

Fucks Her Slave

You must really enjoy it too since it doesn't take long for my feet to make you explode all over them.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 10:00
Video: 640x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 234.8 MB

Download Fucks Her Slave

Kendra James - Kendra Hates Balls

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Latex, FaceSitting

Mistress Kendra James teaches her bitch a very valuable lesson in slavery. It doesn't matter how much a slave hates pain as a Mistress has the right to do whatever she desires to her property. Mistress Kendra truly loves to destroy balls and knowing her slave hates every slap, kick and knee only makes it that much sweeter. To see her slave suffer and cry out in pain is one of the greatest acts a man can give her. Complete and total sacrifice of his manhood is just to start to earning a place in Mistress Kendra's stable.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Kendra James - Kendra Hates Balls

Her Choice

This is a hot video featuring London's popular and knowledgeable Mistress Miranda and her rubberized gimp. After cleaning Miranda's spiked heel boots with his tongue, Miranda's rubber gimp is zipped into a latex sleepsack, gas-mask hood, and then strapped down to a table. Once he is completely secured, his electrified butt plug is connected to an Erostek e-stim box, along with wires from the bands around his cock. Miranda adjusts the knobs of the e-stim box to peak his stimulation every few seconds which makes the rubber gimp rise and moan at regular intervals. This scene is pretty hot! In addition, the layers of rubber and the gas-mask hood with black-out eye ports are pretty hot too! It's a great combination of gear. I wish I could be in his helpless position for a few hours myself. This gimp is in rubber heaven while under the control of Mistress Miranda. If you would like to book a session with Miranda in London, check out her website TheBondageMistress. She's the only mistress we.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 454.2 MB

Download Her Choice

Dipping a male slave

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Having dipped her slave into the tub a few times, this strong Mistress feels that her control over him is almost full. She needs a good way to test it and. Here it comes. Watch her stick her rubber-clad fingers into his ass and torture his limp cock!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 232.6 MB

Download Dipping a male slave

Fabiana Fox Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part Two

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets. Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

Download Fabiana Fox Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part Two

Tug O'War

This is a really great video featuring Elise Graves, Tony Orlando and Mercy West. All three of these people are fantastic, but the real highlight of this video is the heavy wire cable that Elise uses to secure Tony to the floor. Yep! What an idea! The cable is coated with plastic so it is somewhat gentle on the skin, and Elise uses it to secure Tony's hands, feet, neck and balls! Tony is not going anywhere. Using a large crimp tool, Elise adjusts the wire rope to fit around Tony's body parts, and then crimps the fasteners around the cable locking it in place. This is serious bondage at it's best.

Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Tug O'War

Nicole Likes Humilation Part 1

Cast: Nicole
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

We are starting an introductory tour of the work of a Russian dominant named Nicole. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3018kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 222.1 MB

Download Nicole Likes Humilation Part 1

Silenced by Ass

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity,

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Silenced by Ass

Young Goddess Kim Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Crystal Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Freshmen Brat Princess Crystal enjoys humiliating the sorority cuck. In this clip, Crystal has "failure" lick her shoes and worships her feet. She writes humiliating things on its face and laughs. She thinks it's funny. The poor sorority cuck is completely humiliated by the giggling laughing 18 year old freshman. She makes fun of the mini birdlock chastity tube she makes him wear for his own good. She brags about how all the other girls are going to be trying on bikinis in front of him and then shove his face in the toilet. At the end Crystal stands triumphantly on the cucks chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Crystal Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Taste Of Leather

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels

Mistress Katie's slave has yet to earn the privilege to touch her skin with his tongue. He must first prove he is worthy enough by spit shining her leather boots clean from the laces down to the filthy soles. She orders him to start licking the crud off the bottom of her boots while he stays locked in his kennel. His mouth will know the taste of leather over and over again as he shows he can be a good bottom boot bitch. Mistress Katie pulls him out of his cage so he can really dive deep into every crevice of her leather boots. She grinds the soles of her boots all over his tongue then makes him suck her sharp heels as if it was a cock. He is just a filthy boot slut and will be treated like one. Mistress Katie won't be pleased until his tongue is painted black from licking every inch of her leather boots.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9860kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 844.9 MB

Download Taste Of Leather

Hanging Around

This update includes 2 videos. The first video features Elise Graves and her rubber friend 'J' during a visit to Mad Max from Maxcita in Canada. A group of us went on a road trip from San Francisco to Vancouver Island in Canada, and stayed with Max for a week. For those who have not heard of Max, he makes the best straitjackets and sleepsacks on the market. Check out his website at Maxcita.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 437.3 MB

Download Hanging Around

Femdom excites him

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Having started with relatively small toys, this Mistress is oh so eager to switch on to more serious anal workouts for her slave. And he can't wait to get that too - as the toys pounding away on his ass grow bigger, his boner starts throbbing wildly!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3719kbps

File size: 214.2 MB

Download Femdom excites him

Slaves Must Swallow

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Footjob, Milking, BDSM, Ejaculation, CumEating

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck. Now he will be so horny that trying to escape his fate won't even be an option. Mistress Chanel edges out a huge load and just as promised makes sure every last drop of cum goes in the bitch boys mouth. His cum swallowing training begins now and soon enough he will be craving just a drop of his own load.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Daynia - Mega sperm explosion!

Studio: mydirtyhobby
Cast: Daynia
Genres: Domination, Big Boobs, Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Leather Items, Masturbation, Cum

The dedicated bootlik was used as a perverted fucking object: clicking, swallowing urine, masturbating after instruction and fucking vaginally and anally at my command, until a mega explosion of cum! I shamelessly took advantage of the situation and made him a little submissive submissive bastard. He had to do whatever I wanted, I commanded him and treated him like my personal perverted sex object. He had to jerk off and lick my boots, as I wanted to swallow my huge cunt, without any "ifs" and "buts", just open your mouth and dive into the urine. Of course I wanted my pleasure and he was allowed to fuck my instructions to instructions until I let him inject! Should I also use you?

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2484kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 288.3 MB

Download Daynia - Mega sperm explosion!

Christina Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck With Spitting And Teasing

Christina pulls the cuck in by the ear. She is pissed. She went to tan and her tanning membership was not working. The cucks credit card was maxed out and the monthly charges did not go through for the tanning membership. Christina lets him know that the only reason he exists for girls is for money. She really lets the cuck have it. The cuck is told over and over that he is an idiot and is not a real man. Her boy friend will get to fuck her hard tonight in the outfit the cuck paid for. Christina is absolutely brutal with the verbal humiliation. "You're not a real man. You're a walking credit card!" She spits in his face and tells the cuck what girls think of him. He is in chastity and is a nothing to girls. "If I am not happy then my boyfriend is not happy and he will pound you for it. I can do anything I want to you. And you have to take it because you are a cuck. My boyfriend and I are going to bring our dinner scraps home tonight and dump them on the floor for you to eat while we f.

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6405kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Christina Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck With Spitting And Teasing

Goddess Lena - Anally fucked with the giant cock

Do you think my giant cock fits in his asshole? We'll find out right now and see if I can push this big and fat cock in! My slave is kept chaste by me but he is allowed some sex - he is fucked in the ass. The chastity belt remains on! I push the huge dick unstoppably into his ass cunt and fuck him hard until he cries and whimpers!

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15249kbps
Audio: 438kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Lena - Anally fucked with the giant cock

Demi Sutra - Anal Sex Slave

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Toys, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Ebony

Sluts don't deserve pussy as they only deserve a giant dick in their ass. Goddess Demi has the perfect cock to bend a bitch over with as she whips it out to jam it deep inside the slut's hole. He will never know the warmth feeling of a pussy wrapped around his cock now that his is permanently locked in chastity. But sluts like him know the only pussy in the relationship is his giant gaping asshole. Goddess Demi bends her slut over and pounds his hole with her girthy strap-on dick until a XL piggy tail plug can slide inside. Her slut deserves to be used for being such a good boy as a fat dick is always a reward and never a punishment.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Demi Sutra - Anal Sex Slave

Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck

Cast: Christina
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Chastit

Christina pulls the cuck in by the ear. She is pissed. She went to tan and her tanning membership was not working. The cucks credit card was maxed out and the monthly charges did not go through for the tanning membership. Christina lets him know that the only reason he exists for girls is for money. She really lets the cuck have it. The cuck is told over and over that he is an idiot and is not a real man. Her boy friend will get to fuck her hard tonight in the outfit the cuck paid for. Christina is absolutely brutal with the verbal humiliation. "You're not a real man. You're a walking credit card!" She spits in his face and tells the cuck what girls think of him. He is in chastity and is a nothing to girls. "If I am not happy then my boyfriend is not happy and he will pound you for it. I can do anything I want to you. And you have to take it because you are a cuck. My boyfriend and I are going to bring our dinner scraps home tonight and dump them on the floor for you to eat while we .

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6405kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck

Goddess Dalila - My Arab Mistress Destroys My White Balls

A furious desire to kick and to hurt Vs a great want to suffer, in a language accessible to all, it is the definition of SM.
After 15 minutes of severe ballbusting, slave Niko is lying on the floor, knocked out by Mistress Dalila, « stand up, it's not over ! ». Niko gets up, holding his big balls in his hands. He's now at a few meters from Dalila,
The slave may be exhausted, no matter, his Mistress wants to play with his testicles, and satisfying her whims is his duty. She proceeds to slam his balls with her feet before kicking them again and again.Destroying your balls is my supreme pleasure whatever it takes.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15042kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Goddess Dalila - My Arab Mistress Destroys My White Balls

Bad Puppy

Spread-eagle bondage is a classic bondage position. It's been around since humans had opposing thumbs and some kind of rope or twine. I'm a fan of spread-eagle bondage, but I like more sophisticated methods of restraint using pieces of gear.
In this video, the popular bondage model Mercy West restrains her submissive puppy on a traditional bed outfitted with Unistrut steel. The steel slides over the head and foot of the bed, eliminating the need to drill holes and destroy it's nice wood finish.
On the foot end of the bed, the Unistrut holds a pair of snowboard bindings which allow the puppy's leather boots to be tightly secured to the metal frame. Similarly, the Unistrut on the head of the bed provides attachment points for short chains which are locked to the puppy's leather helpless mitts. This setup provides very secure restraint points on a traditional bed frame. This arrangement fulfills my need to use mechanically solid and secure gear for bondage. It's also a visual treat for.

Duration: 14:50
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 458.7 MB

Download Bad Puppy

Bad Puppy

Spread-eagle bondage is a classic bondage position. It's been around since humans had opposing thumbs and some kind of rope or twine. I'm a fan of spread-eagle bondage, but I like more sophisticated methods of restraint using pieces of gear.
In this video, the popular bondage model Mercy West restrains her submissive puppy on a traditional bed outfitted with Unistrut steel. The steel slides over the head and foot of the bed, eliminating the need to drill holes and destroy it's nice wood finish.
On the foot end of the bed, the Unistrut holds a pair of snowboard bindings which allow the puppy's leather boots to be tightly secured to the metal frame. Similarly, the Unistrut on the head of the bed provides attachment points for short chains which are locked to the puppy's leather helpless mitts. This setup provides very secure restraint points on a traditional bed frame. This arrangement fulfills my need to use mechanically solid and secure gear for bondage. It's also a visual treat for.

Duration: 14:50

File size: 458.7 MB

Download Bad Puppy

Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Cast: Crystal
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Chastit

Freshmen Brat Princess Crystal enjoys humiliating the sorority cuck. In this clip, Crystal has "failure" lick her shoes and worships her feet. She writes humiliating things on its face and laughs. She thinks it's funny. The poor sorority cuck is completely humiliated by the giggling laughing 18 year old freshman. She makes fun of the mini birdlock chastity tube she makes him wear for his own good. She brags about how all the other girls are going to be trying on bikinis in front of him and then shove his face in the toilet. At the end Crystal stands triumphantly on the cucks chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Her Size Queen

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

Download Her Size Queen

Caned And Sucked Off

Cast: Goddess
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps

File size: 234.4 MB

Download Caned And Sucked Off

Scissorfoxes - Cassie - Semi KOmp

Genres: Muscle Flexing, Victory Pose, Hand Over Mouth, Triangle Choke, Bodyscissors w/ Sleeper Hold & Reverse, Classic, Front, Side & Reverse Figure-4 Headscissors!

This is one of our most competitive Semi Comp videos yet. Cassie's opponent does a great job at trying to avoid her scissors but she's just in a zone. Her determination, strength and speed make it impossible for him to avoid her dangerous legs. When Cassie gets him trapped, she makes him tap numerous times before letting him go, then laughs about it. She's kind of bratty that way! Her scissors are devastating as you can tell by his shade of his face and desperate tap outs. Cassie also applies many different holds while breaking him down verbally, often reminding him that he is a loser. She completely dominates him in every round. Watch how tight her grip gets right before she decides that she's had enough of him. Cassie stands proudly over his body and strikes a much deserved victory pose.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3202kbps

File size: 275.1 MB

Download Scissorfoxes - Cassie - Semi KOmp

Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Cages And Cocks

Cast: Goddess Of Submission
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

Some men are meant to be submissive husbands and boyfriends, locked in chastity and turned into the kneeling, obedient, pathetic bitches they were born to be

Duration: 9:56
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps

File size: 233.1 MB

Download Cages And Cocks

Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Pinching your tongue with my stinky toes

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Luna loves using her toes to grip her slaves tongue and make sure he's getting all that toejam cleaned up. She laughs as she aggressively rubs her soles and toes all over his tongue, really grabbing it between her big toe and second toe and pulling it up out of his mouth. She giggles as she's the pain in his face as she gets the double pleasure of tormenting him and getting her dirty feet and toes cleaned in the process. She even stands and tramples o him as she steps down hard on his tongue and mouth, really grinding it out like a worm under her soles.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3189kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Pinching your tongue with my stinky toes

Spread Eagle In Appleville

I think that after Bind met me and saw that I had created a business from shooting videos about bondage and kink, he felt that maybe he could do something similar. Once he got started his desire to be a movie director took over. In the last few years he has produced some amazing bondage films that include all the ingredients of a classic Hollywood blockbuster including a plot, suspense, developing characters, drama, music, comedy, and of course good bondage. One other aspect that separates our two websites is that Bind doesn't shoot any raw sex or nudity. He likes to focus strictly on having fun with bondage, and let the viewer fantasize about the sexual aspect.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 603.8 MB

Download Spread Eagle In Appleville

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Mistress Tess & Lady Dark Angel - Threatened With A Proper Strapon

This little bitch wanted to be fucked by Mistress Tess and Lady Dark Angel, trouble is, he wasn't ready for their insatiable appetite for slave ass. It soon becomes clear that although he wants to be a dirty little butt slut he hasn't got the ass for it so he has the indignity of suffering whilst they take him with, for them, some rather smaller cocks than they are accustomed to. Still, they give him a good hard seeing to and he squeals in pain as they take all they can from his useless ass. Next time though, they show him what they're going to use on him whether he likes it or not!

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mistress Tess & Lady Dark Angel - Threatened With A Proper Strapon

Your Tongue Is Dry - Vol. 2 - Spitting and Foot Humiliation - Full HD 1080p

See wonderful Goddess Gabriella Her slave to worship Her feet. She rubs Her soles over his exposed tongue, slowly and sensually, enjoying the power feeling for having a man under Her feet. After a while She feels that the slave's tongue is dry, so She spits many times on Her slave's face and mouth, wiping Her feet on his tongue and rubbing Her saliva all over his face...

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8194kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

Download Your Tongue Is Dry - Vol. 2 - Spitting and Foot Humiliation - Full HD 1080p

Uses Male For Human Ashtray

Cast: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Spittin

Becky and Natalya are enjoying a cigarette outside in the nice weather. They use an ugly male to ash their cigs. They let him wash it down with their spit.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7467kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

Download Uses Male For Human Ashtray

Goddess Lena - Hard punishment - faceslapping and kicking , Kicking and slapping

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

You want to see how I punish a slave? Here you can see what awaits a slave who does not perform as I want - he gets hard slaps and kicks to the face! I know no mercy. The slave must learn! I think pain is exactly the right way to achieve this aim. Of course, it's only natural that I spit in his face too. The slave bitch must suffer! I also p*ss the stupid pig in his ugly face as a bonus.
Which do I like giving more - slaps or kicks to the face? I will find out now because I really want to let off some steam with this slave. You have never seen anything hit so hard! Do you think you could stand it? Or would you beg for mercy, crying after the first punch or kick? But you know me - there is no mercy. The more you whine the harder I hit!

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6537kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 605.2 MB

Download Goddess Lena - Hard punishment - faceslapping and kicking , Kicking and slapping

Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download Giant Strap On and a New Rug

We Don't Care if You're Sick

Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heel

The trash slave hasn't been doing his job. Princess Chanel walks into the kitchen to find garbage and she is NOT happy. She calls his ass in and he gives her some lame excuse about a 'bad back' and 'doctor says I can't carry anything'. Bitch, do you think Princess Chanel cares what 'doctor says'? How about what "Chanel says'? Like getting on the floor, riding around with a heaping garbage bag on your back and CRAWLING out to do your garbage duties. You don't get doctor's excuses when you are a Mean Girl slave. That's why its SLAVERY stupid!

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download We Don't Care if You're Sick

Her Size Queen

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

Download Her Size Queen

Back