Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Goddess Becky and Princess Natalya Smother Their Slave

Video language: English

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goddess Becky and Princess Natalya Smother Their Slave

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Christina & Whitney

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Christina, Whitney
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Bikini, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Spitting, Ass Eating, Tease & Denial, Chastity

Whitney is worried. She does not feel right about walking around the sorority house in Bras and Panties or even naked with slave fatty around. She loves using fatty as a slave but does not want to have to cover up. Christina explains to Whitney that chastity is the solution. Long term chastity. If fatty were let out once a week or month, it could still masturbate to the image of Whitney. That is unacceptable. Christina explains to Whitney that fatty cannot get any sexual enjoyment from seeing the girls naked. Fatty is in permanent chastity as well so the possibility of fatty masturbating later is not going to happen. Christina puts poor fatty through his paces. She teases his dream lover lab chastity tube and also lets fatty worship her ass. Christina can enjoy his tongue but have to worry about fatty's little erection. Problem solved!

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4024kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 302.2 MB

Download Christina & Whitney

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya

Cast: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya

Danica Naked Domination

Release Year: 2021

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Do you want to worship my boots?

You've been very obedient lately, so I want to give you a little reward. But, I'm not sure that I am that nice. I really enjoy teasing you, making you flustered over the things you wish you could have and do. So, sit back and be patient while I tease and tantalize you in a pair of glossy black knee high boots.

Duration: 9:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps

File size: 341.6 MB

Download Do you want to worship my boots?

Katey Feet, Fetish

Barely-legal foot freak, Katey, is such a huge fetishist that she's actually got tattoos on her feet. How fucking sexy is that? In this scene she takes one lucky stud and makes him her foot slave. She presses her shoes against his face and even kicks him, but not to fear, that just serves to make him even more horny! Before too long she takes her high heels off and uses her sexy feet to work his cock until he comes, coating her tender tootsies with copious amounts of hot man juice.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2820kbps

File size: 277.8 MB

Download Katey Feet, Fetish

HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15124kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Goddess Platinum

Katey

Cast: Katey
Genres: Feet, Fetish, FemDom

Barely-legal foot freak, Katey, is such a huge fetishist that she's actually got tattoos on her feet. How fucking sexy is that? In this scene she takes one lucky stud and makes him her foot slave. She presses her shoes against his face and even kicks him, but not to fear, that just serves to make him even more horny! Before too long she takes her high heels off and uses her sexy feet to work his cock until he comes, coating her tender tootsies with copious amounts of hot man juice.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2820kbps

File size: 277.8 MB

Download Katey

HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Studio: YoungGoddessKim
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Slave In The Stocks

You must really enjoy it too since it doesn't take long for my feet to make you explode all over them.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 210.2 MB

Download Slave In The Stocks

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave

Little Sissy Slut Gets Humiliated

Dixie has found out your little secret, that you are a sissy slut who likes to dress up in girls clothes and get fucked. She's tied you up and invited everyone to come in so she can expose you and they can all fuck you, just how you like it.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 913.9 MB

Download Little Sissy Slut Gets Humiliated

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets. Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Young Goddess Kim

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim

Christina and Whitney Fatty Is Locked Up Tight So Don't Worry

Whitney is worried. She does not feel right about walking around the sorority house in Bras and Panties or even naked with slave fatty around. She loves using fatty as a slave but does not want to have to cover up. Christina explains to Whitney that chastity is the solution. Long term chastity. If fatty were let out once a week or month, it could still masturbate to the image of Whitney. That is unacceptable. Christina explains to Whitney that fatty cannot get any sexual enjoyment from seeing the girls naked. Fatty is in permanent chastity as well so the possibility of fatty masturbating later is not going to happen. Christina puts poor fatty through his paces. She teases his dream lover lab chastity tube and also lets fatty worship her ass. Christina can enjoy his tongue but have to worry about fatty's little erection. Problem solved!

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4024kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 302.2 MB

Download Christina and Whitney Fatty Is Locked Up Tight So Don't Worry

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya Dominate Their Slave

Cast: Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass , Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They dominate him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya Dominate Their Slave

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Bastinado Suspension

Genres: Femdom, Domination

In FemDom Goddess Cheyenne Bastinado Suspension a perfect target for discipline are the tender soles of the feet, that leaves a lasting reminder with each step of Who is in Control. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5031kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

Download Bastinado Suspension

Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave FullHD 1080p

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Download Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave FullHD 1080p

Outdoor Fun

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a vintage set of photos and video clips from 2006 when we first started this website. Here is a bit of background: the San Francisco Folsom Fair was started many years ago by the Gay leather community, and over the years it has grown to attract hundreds of thousands of people - both gay and straight. The Fair is held on Folsom Street in the South-of-Market area of San Francisco, where 5-6 blocks of the street are blocked to cars so all the people can have a place to hang out and strut their stuff.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1437kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 175.5 MB

Download Outdoor Fun

Crystal

Cast: Crystal
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Chastity

Freshmen Brat Princess Crystal enjoys humiliating the sorority cuck. In this clip, Crystal has "failure" lick her shoes and worships her feet. She writes humiliating things on its face and laughs. She thinks it's funny. The poor sorority cuck is completely humiliated by the giggling laughing 18 year old freshman. She makes fun of the mini birdlock chastity tube she makes him wear for his own good. She brags about how all the other girls are going to be trying on bikinis in front of him and then shove his face in the toilet. At the end Crystal stands triumphantly on the cucks chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Crystal

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave

Mistress Eden's Rubber Toy

Mistress Eden says that her rubber gimp Tony Orlando has a sassy mouth. She buckles the poor lad to a reclining wheelchair where he is subjected to various pleasures and punishments. Watch this video and decide for yourself - if she's dishing out strictly punishment, where do I sign up?

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

Download Mistress Eden's Rubber Toy

Macy Cartel

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has convinced danni that he is her 'boyfriend.' Danni does his best to keep his 'girlfriend' happy even though it sometimes feels like she is taking advantage of him. Macy texts while danni worships her feet, then Macy convinces danni to lick her asshole. That is as close as he is allowed to get to her pussy for now. Macy takes pictures and giggles while danni buries his face in her ass. She sends the pictures to her 'ex-boyfriend,' who is much bigger and stronger than danni, and they laugh at him together. Macy loves how danni will do whatever she asks. Danni complains to Macy that he thinks it's weird that they still haven't kissed yet. Aren't boyfriends and girlfriends supposed to kiss? Macy explains to danni that kissing is overrated. Eventually, Macy will take danni to the country club and show him off to her girlfriends. She can't wait to show them what a well-trained slave, err 'boyfriend,' danni is. Macy's 'ex-boyfriend' texts to ask her if she can bring over a jacket tha.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Cock Whipping

This slave has been fantasizing about the taste of Atlanta Dominatrix Goddess Cheyenne's bullwhipping for years....and of how long he could last and if he would break. They always breakMy whips kiss teases at first, and then gradually intensifies; I use a snake, signal and two different bullwhips on the boy in several different positions. My muscles flex as the boys flesh stripes deeper and deeper into a crimson red. I take him to the edge and then bring him back again controlling the ebb and flow of his ultimate and inevitable surrender. The boy is made very aware that I can crush him at any time. I make him endure so much more than a fast and furious break. I whip this boy for a complete hour!! 3 camera angles catch the action that has been edited down to about 16 minutes. The weeping marks cross hatch him, the tender skin looks like hamburger meat. I rev up the intensity to an amazing pitch with My 8ft Bullwhip and the boy crumbles beneath My power begging for mercy! Extra Bonus Fo.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3194kbps

File size: 309.0 MB

Download Cock Whipping

Maxcita Rubber Vac Sack

In this video we join in the fun as Amanda seals her client Hudson into a Maxcita Vac-Sac. This is an air-tight rubber sleepsack that allows the air to be sucked out of the suit so it compresses and clings tightly to Hudson inside. On top of the intensity of the rubber suit, Amanda adds a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood to Hudson so he is completely sealed in rubber. The look is amazing and I only wish I was in his place and left overnight to squirm and struggle as I view my helpless predicament in a mirror!

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 451.2 MB

Download Maxcita Rubber Vac Sack

Macy Cartel

Cast: Macy Cartel

Macy admires herself in the mirror. She looks so great in the shiny leggings that her chastity cuck buys for her. She gets so turned on looking at herself in the mirror that she wants to see if she can cum from just having her ass licked. She tells the cuck to get to work licking and kissing her ass. The cuck does as it's told. Macy enjoys having her ass worshipped. It turns out they were right! You can have an orgasm from ass licking!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13615kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 997.4 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose

Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart's brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he'll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps

File size: 284.4 MB

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

The Vertical Cacoon

Leave it to those crazy Brits to find something non-standard to do with bondage gear. In this case Mrs Feendish and Arthur Dent (Fetlife) decide to secure an inflatable latex bag to the wall instead of leaving it on the floor. Hummm... I never thought of that! In any case, the inflatable bag is from StudioGum, and the young female gimp inside the heavy rubber bag is Cherry_Bakewell, also on FetLife. Her gas mask is hooked to a bizarre breathing rig on the wall which consists of various pipes, valves and containers. This allows Cherry's inhale air to be routed through aromatic and unmentionable liquids. The sounds that Cherry makes during her heavy rubber ordeal indicate that she enjoyed this somewhat bizarre experience. All in all, everyone had a good time, including Cherry's toes!

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download The Vertical Cacoon

Rimming and blowing

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

That's a very special way that this blondie uses to take a sample of her patient's sperm. Watch her bend him over and lick his ass, his cock and his balls from behind until he unloads. And she treats the sample in a kinky way too. She eats it all up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3757kbps

File size: 227.2 MB

Download Rimming and blowing

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets. Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps

File size: 278.1 MB

Safer In Chastity

This is a fun video from our bondage archives which was recently re-edited featuring Mistress Alice and her friend Bobbie. Alice installs Bobbie in our heavy wooden stocks and then proceeds to service and torment his cock which has been in chastity for months. Using this type of heavy bondage guarantees that Bobbie won't play with himself when his chastity device is removed. And, as a side effect, the heavy stocks seem to turn Bobbie's entire body into one giant sensitive penis.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

Download Safer In Chastity

Humiliates Fallure In The Bathroom

Freshmen Brat Princess Crystal enjoys humiliating the sorority cuck. In this clip, Crystal has "failure" lick her shoes and worships her feet. She writes humiliating things on its face and laughs. She thinks it s funny. The poor sorority cuck is completely humiliated by the giggling laughing 18 year old freshman. She makes fun of the mini birdlock chastity tube she makes him wear for his own good. She brags about how all the other girls are going to be trying on bikinis in front of him and then shove his face in the toilet. At the end Crystal stands triumphantly on the cucks chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Humiliates Fallure In The Bathroom

Astrodomina - Fuck Me Daddy

You've been trying to get your wife Sydney to become a little more kinky. She's just so damn vanilla. You've convinced her to be a Domme for a little play session. You got her a nice black outfit, leather gloves, body jewelry, and boots and for yourself, you picked out a hood and a collar with a leash. A little hesitant at first, Sydney tells you to get on all fours and crawl towards the couch. Maybe she'll get into the role play after all? She tells you to get on top of the couch and keep your eyes away from her. What does she have in mind? By the time you're allowed to turn around, you notice she's wearing a giant big black dildo. Before you can do or say anything beyond "that's ridiculous" she makes you put the dildo in your mouth. You're a little worried about what's about to come. You can only imagine where she'll want to put it next. Sure enough, it's going into your ass. It's not quite what you signed up for but Sydney is getting so much into it, it's hard not to get excited t.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7701kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 700.6 MB

Download Astrodomina - Fuck Me Daddy

Rubbed Out

The third video is a home movie titled 'Rubbed Out' and features Jane and John of BoundInLatex. They love playing with their StudioGum inflatable bag and an Erostek 312 e-stim box. Their favorite gave is for John to guess the setting of the e-stim box by the way it feels, and if he's wrong the intensity of the box is turned up. It's hard to hear their conversation though, as they are both wearing rubber hoods which cover their mouths. Oh well, it's a home movie! The pin-hole hatex hoods they are wearing are from Latex101.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 472.8 MB

Download Rubbed Out

Shayenne Samara

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

This is one of the and scenes ever, several full force kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. like old times Kebranozes, the full force kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

Download Shayenne Samara

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart

Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps

File size: 278.1 MB

Back