Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Crazy femdom night

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM
Video language: German

This ginger domme has almost managed to shove her fist into her slave's ass, which nearly made him break into tears. Now she wants to reward him a little for being so durable. Watch him pinch on his nipples while her slavegirl is tugging on his cock!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Crazy femdom night

Alexandra Snow (Bound for Sounds)

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Bondage, CBT, Medical Fetish, Sounding
Video language: English

This slave is bound and strapped to my bench with no way of moving away from me. His legs are spread and his cock is hard and waiting for me. Blindfolded and exposed, I decide to insert my special rods into his tiny hole. He moans and cries out as I push them deeper and deeper until his dick almost swallows them. I relish the pained noises he's making. After all, his pain is my pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 433.3 MB

Download Alexandra Snow (Bound for Sounds)

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush

Studio: ClubDOM
Cast: Crystal Rush
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Pony Play

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

Download Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush

Crazy femdom CBT

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom

This evil military babe knows how to torture the toughest POWs making them spill all of their secrets. Watch her tie one suffocating scared man's nuts to his own neck with a thin cutting rope. That's gonna keep him perfectly immobile and hurt so bad!

Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

Download Crazy femdom CBT

Anastasia Knight - Pussy Pig

Cast: Anastasia Knight
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Chastity, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Stockings, Braces

Master Anastasia loves having her piggy slave constantly restrained so his face is exactly where it always needs to be. She doesn't want to have to run and find her slave whenever she wants her tight, young cunt worshipped. Her piggy bitch just remains bound and restrained in chastity 24/7 as his mouth is the only thing worth keeping around. If there is one thing that really makes Master Anastasia wet it is humiliating helpless boys. She yells at him to lick her young cunt until she is thoroughly satisfied. Master Anastasia loves the feeling of her piggy oinking into her pussy as she sits on his face to remind him he is only there for his pleasure.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Anastasia Knight - Pussy Pig

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Chastity, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Stockings, Braces

Master Anastasia loves having her piggy slave constantly restrained so his face is exactly where it always needs to be. She doesn't want to have to run and find her slave whenever she wants her tight, young cunt worshipped. Her piggy bitch just remains bound and restrained in chastity 24/7 as his mouth is the only thing worth keeping around. If there is one thing that really makes Master Anastasia wet it is humiliating helpless boys. She yells at him to lick her young cunt until she is thoroughly satisfied. Master Anastasia loves the feeling of her piggy oinking into her pussy as she sits on his face to remind him he is only there for his pleasure.

Blind Strap-On Fucking

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Handjob, BDSM

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Blind Strap-On Fucking

You Only Cum When I Fuck Your Ass

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On - Pegging

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 23:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download You Only Cum When I Fuck Your Ass

Manhood Extractor

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Milking Machine, Bondage, BDSM

It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him. Mistress Chanel smothers his face with her pussy making it impossible for the bitch to be hard while the machine mercilessly does its job. No amount of begging or crying will help her slave as Mistress Chanel rides his face until he just a shell of a man is left.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 822.0 MB

Download Manhood Extractor

Boilerman Punished Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Anal Fingering

Humiliated and belittled from his OTK spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19271kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Boilerman Punished Part 2

Brianna Rose - Slave

Cast: Brianna Ros
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastit

Slave tony's only purpose in life is to pamper and worship Mistress Brianna's feet. She has been walking around in heels all day and is completely exhausted needing extra attention spent on her soles. Her slave waits patiently in his cage looking forward to the one thing he is meant to do as Mistress Brianna puts him to work. He must clean her filthy feet with his mouth using long, slow licks and making sure he gets in-between every toe and crevice. He loves every lick as his chastity starts to swell which is exactly how his Mistress wants it to be. Always horny and frustrated while he pampers every inch of her beautiful soles.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps

File size: 999.0 MB

Download Brianna Rose - Slave

The Ride of Your Life - Alina Lopez - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity

When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 931.2 MB

Download The Ride of Your Life - Alina Lopez - FullHD 1080p

Sissy boy whipping

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture, Trampling

Looks like this sub really needs to work harder on his abs - just look at his soft belly steadily growing red as his Mistresses whip it. But don't think that they will focus on it only - they will also flog his ass and grace him with a hard tugjob!

Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps

File size: 227.7 MB

Download Sissy boy whipping

Release The Beast

Cast: Dr. Lucid, Mandy Marx
Genres: Tease & Denial, Handjob

Are you ready for a little experiment? Dr. Lucid and I have gained access to a dangerous subject that has been locked in solitary for months. A full body, reinforced straitjacket is required. Finally, a worthy specimen for us to really challenge ourselves. It's dangerous to even be in the room with this monster, let alone poke and prod. But we'll do more than that.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4454kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

Download Release The Beast

Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Electro Play, Dildo, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Uniform

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9058kbps

File size: 828.4 MB

Download Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Boot fuck and piss

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as
I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot
of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Boot fuck and piss

Slave Milking Frustrations

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Milking Machine, Cum Eating, Bondage

Mistress Kendra's milking device is the best tool to edge out every last drop of cum from a slave's cock. The vibrations are so intense that no matter how hard a slave may try to hold back he will always bust a nut. Mistress Kendra's slave knows that once he blows his load he will be swallowing every single drop and fights hard to not cum this week. Unfortunately, he is no match for the milking tool as it vibrates a huge load out of his balls to be shoved right down his throat.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11279kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Slave Milking Frustrations

Edging Queens

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings

You will be kept on edge and made to suffer by the hands of Mistresses Alina and Gianna who want nothing more than to fuck with your helpless body and vulnerable mind. It's a good thing you love every moment of your cock being under their strict control as they tease you, slap you and turn you into their perfect little playtoy. Only good boys are allowed to cum and you must first prove how good of a boy you can really be.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 902.6 MB

Download Edging Queens

Crazy brutal CBT

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

What's that lying on the floor in this domina's dungeon? Rubbish? Well, even though it certainly looks like trash, there's a nice meaty cock sticking out of it - the cock that's begging for torture. The slave almost gets suspended by his unit here!

Duration: 5:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3685kbps

File size: 151.4 MB

Download Crazy brutal CBT

Barefoot Princess

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity

Mackenzie Moss is a true Princess in every way. She is young, bossy, demanding, spoiled and only desires the best service from the lucky boys who worship the ground she walks on. If there is one thing Princess Mackenzie really desires it's having her feet completely spoiled by a slave's mouth. She can't get enough of the sensation a slave's tongue gives as they polish every inch of her size 8 1/2 bare soles. Being able to tease and toy with a slave's locked cock is just the topping on the cake as she shows the bitch boys whose really in control.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barefoot Princess

Greedy Sex Fiend

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Hooded, Stockings

Mistress Lacy Lennon oozes pure sexual dominance making her slave feel like the luckiest man to ever crawl on his knees. She loves to spoil her slaves but also demands to be completely spoiled with lots and lots of orgasms right back. Her slave has never tried so hard to please as Mistress Lacy rides his mouth blessing him with her sweet pussy juices all over his face.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 918.9 MB

Download Greedy Sex Fiend

Morgan Lee - Lick while I stroke

Cast: Morgan Lee
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship

Let's play a little game... the better you lick my pussy the harder i will stroke your cock. I will not let you cum until I do first. Mistress Morgan Lee sits on her slaves face making his cock grow very hard, she slides her cunt against his tongue making herself more and more wet. As he begins to arouse her more she strokes his cock harder. She wants to see how well he can concentrate on pleasing her while he is also being stroked. He better not get too greedy or there will be no orgasm for him!

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8131kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 581.0 MB

Download Morgan Lee - Lick while I stroke

Brianna Rose Orgasms for a Release

It's been months on end for Mistress Brianna's slave having his cock locked tightly away in chastity with no hope of release...until today! The pain and suffering of chastity frustrations has just been too much for her bitch and she has promised him a way of escaping all that denial. If he can properly give his Mistress the orgasms she demands using only his mouth than he may just have a chance of freedom. Her slave sticks out his tongue and pleases his Mistress's pussy as she rides and grinds on his face while relaxing on her queening throne. As hard as her slave tries to please his Mistress he has no idea any and all effort will never get him out of chastity. She receives the orgasms she desires from her slave's mouth but keeps his cock locked up tightly where it will always stay.

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Brianna Rose Orgasms for a Release

Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking, Stockings

Mistress Maya surprises her caged slave with a good morning task of worshipping her divine feet. He never gets to wake up to a pair of feet smothering his face so he must have been a very good boy to deserve such pleasures. Mistress Maya makes him kiss and lick her heels while he remains in his cage until he is let free to really put his mouth into it. If he isn't gagging and chocking on her large size 10 feet then he isn't working hard enough to please her. She can't help but notice his chastity cage begins to leak pre-cum but makes sure it goes right back inside by feeding the bitch with her cummy toes. No breakfast should be served without a pair of bare naked soles as Mistress Maya gives him his most important meal for the day.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

Download Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast

Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Cast: Janira Wol
Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Bondag

I had a lovely time ballbusting and otherwise using and abusing My slave through the duration of Fetish Con, but now it has come time for My boots and his balls to say their farewells before W/we return to O/our respective cities. I secured My with his legs spread wide, held open by My spreader bar, and his arms tied up in the garage, his body to be held in a way that gives Me consistent access to his balls, so I may kick as hard as I want and whenever I want. Buy the video to vicariously experience My hardest, most brutal ballbusting kicks ever captured on video. your balls will ache just watching and hearing the accuracy of each kick.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12978kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Soldiers' fuck toy

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom

Every soldier entering the warehouse does the pain slut kept there and. This one is certainly no exception. He's gonna get rougher than the others - watch him put a gas mask on the girl, make her ride him and then unload all over her latex uniform!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

Download Soldiers' fuck toy

Brat Princess - Amadahy and Lola

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This clip consists of four short scenes. All four scenes contain both Amadahy and Lola. In two of the scenes they are menstruating together, and in two they are not. In the first scene, Amadahy and Lola share side by side toilet slaves, as though they are in a bathroom stall. Both Amadahy and Lola have their periods. The girls complain to each other about how uncomfortable their periods are making them. After peeing in the human toilets, the girls decide that their tampons need to be changed. They put the old, saturated tampons into one of the human toilet's mouths. They leave the tampons in the slave's mouth and walk off. The second and third scenes were filmed on a different day, and the moon do not have their periods. In both the second and third scenes the girls share a single human toilet. I've included scenes 2 as a bonus. It is an excerpt from "Ashtray Goodies Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee," which can be found HERE . In the fourth scene, the girls' periods are back..

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15336kbps
Audio: 374kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Brat Princess - Amadahy and Lola

Princess Chanel

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Spitting, FNM, Fetish

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they ACTUALLY ENJOY IT. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the FACE, HAHA. Its MY spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! OMG he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book LOL. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

Download Princess Chanel

Femdom HD Porn Videos Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Kimber Woods, Raven Har
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old , Kimber. The - team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber hates having Marcello as a step-. She wants her mom to fuck him hard! Raven loves indulging her . The two are more like best friends than a and . Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat squeals in delight at Marcello's pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcello's body. He is to do ass to mouth and all sorts of degrading acts while his neglected cock remains locked in chastity. In this family, bratty young Kimber is the boss of her step-, Marcello! Not the other way around!

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 852.6 MB

Download Femdom HD Porn Videos Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Mistress Anette - Brutally Long Orgasm

Genres: handjob, forced orgasm, post orgasm torture, bondage, pvc, cock play, long orgasm, female domination

The slave can't see a thing and he is gagged too. He is standing with his pants down, tied, vulnerable in the middle of the room. Mistress Anette walks up to him and she starts whispering in his ear. The promise of something fantastic and the presence of Anette, mixed with his lack of speach and vision makes the slave instantly aroused. Mistress Anette's brutal skills in handjob and her slimy fingers make his extreme orgasm last for 25 seconds. Then Anette has some time for torturing his sensitive cock.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10355kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 936.5 MB

Download Mistress Anette - Brutally Long Orgasm

Gigi Allens Silvia Saige - Drenched In Phlegm

Studio: Femdomempire

Goddess Gigi and Silvia are in the mood to totally humiliate and degrade their slave by using him as a human target for spit practice. The slave is completely helpless in bondage with his mouth open wide allowing them easy access to fill his mouth up with buckets of slimy loogies. They both produce as much saliva as possible to keep him gagging and choking on their massive amounts of phlegm for their own personal amusement.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7266kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

Download Gigi Allens Silvia Saige - Drenched In Phlegm

Femdom HD Porn Videos Train Sissy Slut With Huge Strap On Cocks

Cast: Kimber Woods, Raven Hart
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strap-On, Pegging, Gender Transformation, Chastity, Crossdressing, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Raven never wanted Marcello. She always wanted to have two . Instead of a second , Marcello came into her life. That's ok. Raven will turn Marcello into the girl she's always wanted. Thankfully, Raven has the help of her , Kimber. Kimber has always wanted a . She's happy to help her mom make Marcello into the she never had. Marcello's gender re-training will start now. Kimber and Raven have already locked Marcello into a pink chastity.

The and are ready to help prepare Marcello for his new life as a girl. To continue his training, he will be shipped away to Raven's 's house. Raven's runs a home for sissies, where to earn their keep they are whored out on dates. In preparation, generously, Kimber and Raven are going to help Marcello learn how to take very big cocks. Because Marcello does not have the proper number of fuck holes for a girl, they will have to train her ass to function for men like a cunt.

First, the and play dress up with Marcello, who will now be referred to.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Femdom HD Porn Videos Train Sissy Slut With Huge Strap On Cocks

Good Boy Reward - Jill Kassidy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings

Mistress Jill Kassidy loves when you are being such a good boy that it makes her proud to call you her property. She loves just how hard you work to please her every desire and thinks all good boys deserve a special reward in the end. Your 7-day chastity sentence is officially over as Mistress Jill starts to stroke your raging hard cock just the way you love. She knows all the right spots and all the right moves to really make you explode. Hope you enjoy this special reward slave as your cock is getting locked right back into chastity as soon as you cum. Just because you have been a good boy doesn't mean your cock is going to be set free. It's mine just like you! -xxo Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Download Good Boy Reward - Jill Kassidy - FullHD 1080p

Lyra Louvel - Take Your Breath Away

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Lyra has the ass of a true Goddess and demands that all slaves completely submit to it in every way possible. She takes great delight in feeling her bitch boy squirm under her ass as he struggles and fights for gasps of fresh air. Lyra knows the best way for any man to learn his place is by being buried deep in between her ass cheeks. He will live to worship her ass and learn there is nothing greater in life then being sed and controlled by a big booty Goddess.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7218kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Lyra Louvel - Take Your Breath Away

Ella kinky traning

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Extreme

Mistress Ella kinky traning extreme orgasm for slave man femdom action.

Duration: 44:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

Download Ella kinky traning

Brat Princess - Mariah Natalya & Lola - Ballbusted and Used as Toilet

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

The girls are entering danni into the tiniest penis contest They are pretty sure danni will be a top contender. That's exciting, because the sorority girl that shows the slave with the tiniest penis wins a tiara. The slave that has the smallest penis gets something, too. It gets ballkicked. Mariah and Natalya want to compare their slave to Chloe's slave, to see which one is more likely to win tiniest penis. They bring in Chloe's slave and compare the two. The girls can't see how small the slave's penises really are while in chastity, so they unlock the males. In the side by side comparison, Danni's penis measures as just below average. He comes in at around three inches. But Chloe's slave has one of the tiniest penises any of the girls have ever seen! They measure it, and it isn't even a full inch. He is the clear winner! The girls don't wait for the sorority contest. They go right into ballbusting. The winner really struggles through his punishment for possessing the tiniest penis. T.

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 8905kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 868.4 MB

Download Brat Princess - Mariah Natalya & Lola - Ballbusted and Used as Toilet

Punishing A Slave With Strap-Ons Featuring Anna Myst!

Studio: Ellakross

Me and the sexy Anna Myst gave our slave one simple task: jerk-off and cum for us or suffer the consequences. After failing to blow his load as commanded, we make good on our word by punshing him with two massive strap-on cocks. Bending him over a table in the back yard, I shove my huge rubber dick in his mouth and make him suck it until he gags while mistress Anna slides her cock in his tight asshole and fucks him from behind. Its double penatration and double his humilation as we voilate him from both ends and laugh in devious delight as we do it. Trading places, its my turn to tear open his virginal asshole and he writhes in agony and shame as I ram my cock in and out of him while Anna makes him choke on hers. Maybe this will teach this loser a lesson!

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3852kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

Download Punishing A Slave With Strap-Ons Featuring Anna Myst!

Femdom HD Porn Videos Humiliates And Dominates Her Human Wallet With Chastity

Cast: Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Financial Domination, Chastity, Edging Games, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Humiliation

Princess Chloe is "visiting the ATM" before going out with her boyfriend. The ATM is actually her slave's wallet. Chloe is mad at the slave because he tried to interrupt her while she was on the phone with her boyfriend. Then, she gets even madder when she realizes that the slave is short on its tribute. Even though Chloe is already mad, the slave begs to get out of chastity. It hurts, it claims. Chloe does not care about her slave's pain. In fact, she teases the slave so that it's chastity hurts even more. The slave becomes desperate. Chloe thinks that it will be funny to watch the horny old goon jerk for her. She lets it out of chastity, to play an edging game for her amusement. He can only stroke when Chloe gives him permission to. It's amazing how much power a twenty-year-old woman can have over a fifty-year-old loser! Chloe makes her old loser kiss her perfect ass and feet, and crawl after her shoes. The loser begs to cum, but Chloe doesn't let it. She's still mad. Chloe locks he.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Femdom HD Porn Videos Humiliates And Dominates Her Human Wallet With Chastity

Mariah

Cast: Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Coercion, Manipulation, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship

Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess." She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid." She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what she wants.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10169kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 916.3 MB

Download Mariah

Back