Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Lady Sonia - Make Me Cum Before My Husband Gets Back

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Fem dom
Video language: English

Expecting my husband Charles to get back from the office at any minute I decide to have a little fun with the nervous young stable boy by stripping off down to my "sheer-to-waist" Wolford pantyhose and heels and then spread my long legs wide so that I could have him lick me to orgasm while I wait to hear my husbands car pull into the driveway! He needs to make me cum as quickly as he can or he will have some explaining to do if my husband catches him!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 357.8 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Make Me Cum Before My Husband Gets Back

Vicious Cunt

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Vicious Cunt

Sextrem - Die Peitschen-Lady

Cast: Carmen Herzog , Sandra Foxxx , Mandy Winger , Arny Miller, Mike Summer
Genres: BDSM Submision

The hardcore BDSM and fetish games with kinky amateur beginners and experienced women. Bondage without taboo in all the extreme SM games with submissive slaves who are grateful for hard sex. This very special niche extends to private bound and tied sessions, whips, dressing and hard torture in the pillory, wax games, torture with many clips or electricity on the electric chair in the dungeon. All of that with the enslaved wife or sub girlfriend. Demonstrated as a livestock with the Ballgag mouth gag and fixed with a rope. Also extremely in the dungeon, with blue-squeezed tits. The masters know what their humble BDSM slave or submissive maid demands of them.

Duration: 57:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.1 MB

Download Sextrem - Die Peitschen-Lady

Naomi Swann - Femdom Foot Hazard

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Naomi Swann isn't a happy Mistress until her slave is choking on feet shoved deep down his throat. Her bare naked soles get wrapped around his head his mouth to take every last toe that can fit inside. She wants to make him gag, choke and drool all over her pretty feet then make him lick it right back up. No mouth is safe when Mistress Naomi takes her heels off.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 915.4 MB

Download Naomi Swann - Femdom Foot Hazard

Lady Sonia - Stable Boy Teased

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Fem dom

Rather embarrassingly I have found out that the young stable boy was in the house downstairs last week when "Shaft" called around to fuck me while I told my husband that I was somewhere else and as I know that I made a lot of noise and made the mistake of not making sure that the front door was locked I now have to make very sure that the stable boy does not let me little secret out to my husband!

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.7 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Stable Boy Teased

Fabiana Convinces Slave to Go Eunuch

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Long Legs, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite, Teen Dommes FemDom

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Fabiana Convinces Slave to Go Eunuch

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Sex Fiend

Mistress Lacy Lennon oozes pure sexual dominance making her slave feel like the luckiest man to ever crawl on his knees. She loves to spoil her slaves but also demands to be completely spoiled with lots and lots of orgasms right back. Her slave has never tried so hard to please as Mistress Lacy rides his mouth blessing him with her sweet pussy juices all over his face.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 918.9 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Sex Fiend

The Hit Woman: Executrix: Mandy Flores MF

Cast: Mandy Flores
Genres: Interrogation, Domination, Confrontation, Fucking, Xxx Hardcore, Leather, Manipulation, Executrix

I was thinking about an idea for a routine therapy session turned JOI session in which we try to discuss my leather fetish - only for me to be tongue-tied at the very sight of you in your sexy black leather jacket and black leather pants. You would then in turn add fuel to my leather fetish fire by taking off your glasses, slowly undoing your leather jacket and tell me that you've been looking for a man who wants you in your leather as you begin to start snapping your fingers in a seductively slow rhythm. From there, seeing that you notice my massive bulge in my pants, you then tell me in your sexiest voice to take out my cock and start stroking it as you then begin to clap in a seductively slow rhythm - only to then start dancing provocatively in your leather and keep clapping until I cum. And once I climax, you applaud and set a date for our next therapy session, sealing it with a wink and a kiss. .......Mandy Flores

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 702.3 MB

Download The Hit Woman: Executrix: Mandy Flores MF

Brandi Love

Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, CBT, Stockings, Milf, Bondage

Brandi Love's slave has given her 20 orgasms this week and with being a fair Mistress she keeps the ratio even by allowing him one. She takes her time playing and edging with her special toys as she doesn't just use them up and break them right away. She want's to watch him squirm, whimper and beg in frustration before allowing him the pleasure of his one and only chance to cum.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11278kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brandi Love

Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

Mistress Diana Grace is training her anal slut to only be able to cum when his ass is filled and fucked. Using a special prostate wand she massages his male g-spot while stroking his helpless cock. She wants to make his first prostate orgasm extra special by also giving him his first anal creampie

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Leather, Pussy Worship

Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to grind out an orgasm on her slave face. She perches on her Queening throne, his face is in the perfect position for licking pussy. She orders him to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit. Her moist pussy slides back and forth on his mouth. She turns around and clenches the chair as he sucks her to orgasm.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7118kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 507.2 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Lexi Sindel

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Strap-on

Goddess Lexi Sindel straps on her extra, thick BBC and yanks her rubber gimp out from his hole to play...

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11299kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lexi Sindel

Eliza Ibarra - Double Pop Peg

Step-Mommy Domme Eliza has programmed her boy-toy to only cum when a hard dick is in his ass. Her boy has grown so fondly of anal orgasms that he accidentally shoots a big load all over himself before given permission. Step-Mommy Eliza is far from happy with his pre-mature ejaculation and doesn't stop pounding his hole until he cums a 2nd time.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 817.3 MB

Download Eliza Ibarra - Double Pop Peg

Allie - Princess's pussy servant

Cast: Allie
Genres: Female Domination, Pussy Worship, Oral Servitude

I newly purchased man-pet is being trained as a yoni licking servant. She has him kneel at her altar to satisfy her cunt. Goddess Allie instructs him to orally make move to her divine yoni. She inspects his pleasure tool by stroking in very close proximity to her pussy. She is evaluating it for stamina to see if he is a good candidate to one day become a sex tantra slave. He will serve in her Queendom as a sex slave, kneeling and ready to please her every sexual desire.

Duration: 7:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7530kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

Download Allie - Princess's pussy servant

Milking

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Two ruined orgasms and post cum torture, awesome milking!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

Download Milking

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Lingerie, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Ass , Chastity, Ass Bouncing

Princess Mia bounces on a chastity slave's face. Mia controls the slave's breath with her ass, him. She presses the slave's nose right against her pussy and giggles. Then, buries the slave deeper in her ass. The slave starts to squirm. He can't breathe. Mia stays put until the slave goes limp.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9981kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 841.9 MB

Download Mia

Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm No Air

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm No Air

New Slave

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

New Slave busty man, extreme anal fucking and insertion extreme action.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 558.8 MB

Download New Slave

Mistress Anette Milking Slave

Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7028kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Mistress Anette Milking Slave

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Nicki Hunter

Genres: Female Domination, Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons

He wanted anal, so first he got to suck it then he got it in his ass! Come on big boy, take it like a man!

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nicki Hunter

Mistress Anette

Studio: Cruel Anettes Fetish Store
Genres: FemDom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7028kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Mistress Anette

Anny Aurora - Pussy Anbetung

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Pussy Anbetung

Miking Dick

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Extreme orgasm Miking Dick from mad mistress Ella cross!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps

File size: 688.5 MB

Download Miking Dick

Lacy Lennon No Mercy Keyholder

Mistress Lacy Lennon is as seductive and evil as they come knowing her slaves will beg for pain just to see a smile on her face. Her slave is strapped down tight with the most painful chastity device locked on his cock. With even the slightest arousal of her slave, he will be sent into complete and total agony just as his Mistress loves to witness. She will not be happy until his cock is as hard as it can be with every sharp spike digging deep into the most sensitive part of his manhood. Mistress Lacy loves to hear his cries of pain as she orders him to lick her latex covered pussy only making his cock that much harder. Her cruel and seductive ways will get her boy-toys to do anything to please her.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 847.4 MB

Download Lacy Lennon No Mercy Keyholder

Rimming and blowing

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

That's a very special way that this blondie uses to take a sample of her patient's sperm. Watch her bend him over and lick his ass, his cock and his balls from behind until he unloads. And she treats the sample in a kinky way too. She eats it all up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.2 MB

Download Rimming and blowing

Humiliated

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Sophia Black and Shay Hendrix extreme Humiliated action.

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 422.0 MB

Download Humiliated

No Mercy Keyholder - Mistress Lacy Lennon - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Lacy Lennon is as seductive and evil as they come knowing her slaves will beg for pain just to see a smile on her face. Her slave is strapped down tight with the most painful chastity device locked on his cock. With even the slightest arousal of her slave, he will be sent into complete and total agony just as his Mistress loves to witness. She will not be happy until his cock is as hard as it can be with every sharp spike digging deep into the most sensitive part of his manhood. Mistress Lacy loves to hear his cries of pain as she orders him to lick her latex covered pussy only making his cock that much harder. Her cruel and seductive ways will get her boy-toys to do anything to please her.

Download No Mercy Keyholder - Mistress Lacy Lennon - Full HD 1080p

Drain Him Dry

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Allie Eve Knox
Genres: FaceSitting, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship

Princess Allie allows her slave the reward of having his cock milked but only after he gets her off first. She sits on her slaves face and orders him to orally pleasure her cunt while she teases his sexually frustrated slave cock. Allie keeps building up his load as she edges his dick until he is finally allowed to cum for being a good boy and licking his Princess to orgasm.

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7219kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 424.1 MB

Download Drain Him Dry

Ivy Lebelle (Caged to Serve)

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Amazon, Tattooed

Just because a slave is caged doesn't mean he still can't serve his Mistress. Stuck behind his steel bars Mistress Ivy orders her foot bitch to lick, worship and gag on her divine feet.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ivy Lebelle (Caged to Serve)

Bootlicking For Beta-Male

Cast: Skyla Novea
Genres: Femdom, Big Butts, High Heels, Amazon, Boot Worship, Busty, Red Head

If this slave ever wants to be promoted from a lowly boot licker he needs to learn to use his tongue properly! Amazon Goddess Skyla expects the bottoms of her boots to be licked completely clean as soon as she gets home. If the slave doesn't do his task with enough enthusiasm then he gets beat or humiliated. Skyla examines his little dick then beats it for being so pathetic, back to licking boots for this beta-male.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 990.5 MB

Download Bootlicking For Beta-Male

Dipping a male slave

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Having dipped her slave into the tub a few times, this strong Mistress feels that her control over him is almost full. She needs a good way to test it and. Here it comes. Watch her stick her rubber-clad fingers into his ass and torture his limp cock!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 232.6 MB

Download Dipping a male slave

Adria Rae

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Bondage, CBT, Edging, Stockings, Vibrator, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Control

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adria Rae

Chanel Preston - Manhood Extractor

It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 822.0 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Manhood Extractor

Brat Princess - 4 Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

1080 HD This is the uncut version of "BP - Four Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped while Chatting Part 2." It includes the pee scene at the end. Part 1 of this clip does not contain toilet slavery (foot worship only) and is available on our clips4sale store. In the second part of this clip, the girls continue to casually chat. At this point, everybody has bare feet. Amadahy continues to gather more foot dust with the file. She dumps a second load into the slave. It's a lot of foot dust, even more on the second go around! Sasha uses the Ped Egg next and grates some foot dust to give to the slave that hasn't gotten a feeding yet. After the slave gets Sasha's foot dust, Amadahy pees into the slave's mouth to help wash it down.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 647.0 MB

Download Brat Princess - 4 Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped

Orgasms for a Release

Cast: Brianna Rose
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity

It's been months on end for Mistress Brianna's slave having his cock locked tightly away in chastity with no hope of release...until today! The pain and suffering of chastity frustrations has just been too much for her bitch and she has promised him a way of escaping all that denial. If he can properly give his Mistress the orgasms she demands using only his mouth than he may just have a chance of freedom. Her slave sticks out his tongue and pleases his Mistress's pussy as she rides and grinds on his face while relaxing on her queening throne. As hard as her slave tries to please his Mistress he has no idea any and all effort will never get him out of chastity. She receives the orgasms she desires from her slave's mouth but keeps his cock locked up tightly where it will always stay.

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Orgasms for a Release

Kiara Cole - Painful Pussy Pleaser

Mistress Kiara truly gets off on demanding to be pleased especially when she knows her slave will be in constant agony. His spiked chastity is locked on tight making sure his cock gets all the pain while she gets all the pleasure. She loves to tease her helpless bitch with her pussy so close to his caged cock but never giving him what he really wants. Slaves don't get fuck a warm, wet pussy but they do get to lick as slave dicks are never needed for Mistress Kiara to have mind-blowing orgasms. She only fucks real men which is why her slave is kept locked up without hope of ever being released.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Kiara Cole - Painful Pussy Pleaser

Lady Milana - Trampling My New Slave

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

I take my slave on a leash for a walk in the woods. I'm in a sadistic mood and want to torture him with my hot overknee leather boots. I make him lay down on his back and start cock trampling him. He has to wear a heavy steel weight around his balls and a cockring too. These give him some extra pain, when I kick and crush his manhood. I continue with intense full weight chest trampling, his endurance is not as bad as I thought, so I reward him with spitting and faceslapping. This devoted slave is completly under my spell, worshipping my leather boots after this rought treatment. I lead him into some stinging nettles and make him wait there for me.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21207kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lady Milana - Trampling My New Slave

Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Stockings, Hooded

Lesson number 1 - how to be a good fuck toy for your teacher. Sexy, brunette Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!

Duration: 5:53
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Lacy Lennon - No Mercy Keyholder

Mistress Lacy Lennon is as seductive and evil as they come knowing her slaves will beg for pain just to see a smile on her face. Her slave is strapped down tight with the most painful chastity device locked on his cock. With even the slightest arousal of her slave, he will be sent into complete and total agony just as his Mistress loves to witness. She will not be happy until his cock is as hard as it can be with every sharp spike digging deep into the most sensitive part of his manhood.

Download Lacy Lennon - No Mercy Keyholder

Back