Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Mistress Susi Breaking in The new Rubberdoll's Ass for More and Bigger

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Rubber
Video language: English

Mistress Susi had some huge strap-on's that havent been used in awhile. The German Dominatrix has found a slutty rubberdoll that says she is up to the task. The Latex goddess warms her new latex whore up with a large one first. Watch the Latex wrapped Susi work the rubbercock into the dolls eager ass. The rubber mistress is an expert at strapon fucking and her shiny latex body moves in perfection.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10101kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 863.5 MB

Download Mistress Susi Breaking in The new Rubberdoll's Ass for More and Bigger

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Caned

Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Kenzie Reeves , Evelin Stone
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Caning, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven't finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 794.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Caned

Plans A Penis Party

Cast: Nicole Moore
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Seasoned MILF Nicole Moore handles a big black cock like a champ: The last thing Nicole was thinking of when she climbed up on top of her lover's cock was her husband. Sure, he was handy to have around, especially when it came to the bills and buying pretty new outfits for her, but beyond that there really wasn't much consideration given to the man she once loved more than life itself.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Plans A Penis Party

Jane Wilde - His Greatest Weakness

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jane Wilde - His Greatest Weakness

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell vol.2 Fuck Machine

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Kenzie Reeves ,Evelin Stone
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Fuck Machine, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are the two toughest girls in their school. They love using their gorgeous looks to get whatever they want. When approached by Toby and Steve, they decide to show them just how they are getting straight A's this year. They pull the boys into their dungeon. One boy escapes, but Steve is over powered and thrown into a cage. On top of the cage, the girls have their teacher bound and afraid. They have an injection which they give in straight into his balls. If is to fuck the girls, and if he cums, his balls will shrivel up and wither away to nothing. He fucks Evelin good and hard after Kenzie rubs her tight young pussy all over his big cock. Unfortunately for the teacher, he cums.

Duration: 7:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11689kbps

File size: 678.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell vol.2 Fuck Machine

Mistress Krush Training Amy

Cast: Mistress Krush
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Krush's latest slut is introduced to Mistress' cock, amy's training begins. Despite the pain Amy's boundaries need pushing, she needs to get used to being fucked; Mistress' little fuck slut is undoubtedly part of Amy's future.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19378kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Krush Training Amy

Tears for Her Pleasure

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Electro Play, BDSM, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Spanking

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Tears for Her Pleasure

Milking their slave after 30 days

Cast: Nadia White, Nyssa Nevers
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Nadia White and Goddess Nyssa Nevers almost forgot about their slave who has been locked away for 30 days. They come dressed in red and blue latex, with thigh high latex boots, and pull him out of his cage promising him a milking if he can cum in three minutes. Goddess Nyssa Nevers starts poking and twisting his pathetic slut sacks while Goddess Nadia White strokes his disgusting dick. Goddess Nyssa Nevers warns him that if he doesn't cum she will cut off his worthless balls. Goddess Nadia White reminds him that he hasn't eaten, and he better produce a lot of cum so he has a good meal.

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11597kbps

File size: 525.7 MB

Download Milking their slave after 30 days

Bottom Boot Bitch

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Humiliation, CBT

Mistress Kendra Spade's slave failed miserably on cleaning her boots the 1st time but is given a 2nd chance as long as he only uses his mouth. She is a merciless bitch as she scolds and humiliates her doormat so he knows how low she actually thinks of him. He would love nothing more than to worship her bare naked soles but will never be given the opportunity as dirty leather boots are the only thing he is worthy enough to lick.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 946.8 MB

Download Bottom Boot Bitch

Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Mistress Courtney

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

Download Mistress Courtney

Tessa Fantasies

Studio: clips4sale / Tessa Fantasies
Cast: Tia
Genres: Executrix, female domination, FFA, face sitting, handjobs, scissorhold

Tia is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their dth under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8675kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tessa Fantasies

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Chastity, Strap-on, BDSM, Bondage, Dildo

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast

Obey Melanie sc 25

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking

Have you ever watched a man be ruined? This slave will have his sperm extracted. Of course I wouldn't think of letting him enjoy it. I see how he looks at my feet, so i use them to add to his humiliation. first, I make him erect his cock without ever touching it. If he wants to cum, he must get his dick standing without any stimulation whatsoever. Just the sight of my feet has him pointing obscenely. Then I use my bare soles to brush his shaft. It has him going crazy! I get him worked up. My toes toy with his pole until he begins leaking semen but never fully ejaculates. I have him right where I want him. He is desperate for orgasm but i wont make it the slightest bit enjoyable. My feet make him dribble his sperm while I laugh at him. His humiliation is now complete. He has been completely ruined. The evidence is the cum that lays on my feet.

Duration: 7:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15721kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.9 MB

Download Obey Melanie sc 25

Pegging 3some at a Bar

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

McKenzie Lee and Leigh Raven, Perfect strapon Pegging threesome sex action.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 229kbps

Download Pegging 3some at a Bar

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Pussy Anbetung

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Pussy Anbetung

Damazonia - Size 11 Worship

Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

Download Damazonia - Size 11 Worship

The Ride of Your Life - Alina Lopez - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity

When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 931.2 MB

Download The Ride of Your Life - Alina Lopez - FullHD 1080p

Mistress Anette - Precise, Forceful Strokes

Genres: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

Mistress Anette has her slave all naked and tied to the metal bed. He is laying on his belly, his face is buried in the bed. Mistress Anette starts the caning, she uses his naked, pale ass for a canvas. Her strokes are hard and very precise, she is making the slave moan painfully into the mattress. When his ass is full of red marks, Anette promises him one last, very hard and forceful stroke.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 191.4 MB

Download Mistress Anette - Precise, Forceful Strokes

Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Sexy blonde Katie Kush extreme face sitting, ass worship. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 857.4 MB

Download Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

Release Year: 2019
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Cum Eating, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

Shayenne Samara

Cast: Shayenne Samar
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Tortur

This is one of the HARDEST and HOTTEST scenes ever, several full kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

Download Shayenne Samara

Bitch Maker

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, CBT, Zapper, Spanking, Ballbusting, BDSM, Electro Play

Mistress Kendra Spade needs a proper bitch in her life and slave marcelo has pleaded to be the one. She is a total sadist and marcelo is a complete masochist who will take anything she dishes at him. Using a remote control shock collar wrapped tightly around his balls and her instruments of pain she makes marcelo her personal bitch.

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bitch Maker

Locked Pussy Pleaser

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Slaves should always serve selflessly, especially when it comes to pleasure which is why Mistress Summer keeps her boys locked in chastity. With his cock properly caged away, her slave has officially been reduced into nothing but a mouth made for licking. She orders him to stick out his long tongue and get to work while she smothers and grinds her wet cunt all over his face to orgasm.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11323kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 985.4 MB

Download Locked Pussy Pleaser

Hot Secretary - Fucking Her Boss's Ass - Full HD 1080p

Today, the secretary serves up hot vengeance when she forces Will, her boss, to sign the company over to her using her tight bod to lure him into obedience. Once she takes control of his cock there's no turning back, and this tough guy turns into her personal, cum-eating, bitch boy!

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 582.8 MB

Download Hot Secretary - Fucking Her Boss's Ass - Full HD 1080p

Probing Cavity Inspection

Cast: Officer Jane
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Bondage, Uniform, Chastity

Officer Jane knows her prisoner is hiding something deep in his ass and whips out her big, black probing cock to hollow the whore out. No hole will go unsearched as Officer Jane stops and nothing to find the evidence she needs to keep him locked up for life.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Probing Cavity Inspection

Painful Pussy Pleaser

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Kiara truly gets off on demanding to be pleased especially when she knows her slave will be in constant agony. His spiked chastity is locked on tight making sure his cock gets all the pain while she gets all the pleasure. She loves to tease her helpless bitch with her pussy so close to his caged cock but never giving him what he really wants. Slaves don't get fuck a warm, wet pussy but they do get to lick as slave dicks are never needed for Mistress Kiara to have mind-blowing orgasms. She only fucks real men which is why her slave is kept locked up without hope of ever being released. The slightest erection will send her bitch into pure misery. She wants his cock to be officially broken and useless and after the past few months of being kept in spiked chastity the goal has officially been achieved. The only way he can satisfy is with his mouth now as Mistress Kiara grinds her wet pussy all over his face until she has used him up like a good toy.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Painful Pussy Pleaser

Grind One Out

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Leather, Pussy Worship

Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to grind out an orgasm on her slave face. She perches on her Queening throne, his face is in the perfect position for licking pussy. She orders him to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit. Her moist pussy slides back and forth on his mouth. She turns around and clenches the chair as he sucks her to orgasm.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7118kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 507.2 MB

Download Grind One Out

Machine Milked Maid

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, Mask, Uniform, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, FaceSitting, Cum Eating

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Machine Milked Maid

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity/font]

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Bijou Steal & Miss Jasmine - 266 Kicks to the Balls

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Dancers drinking several glasses of wine? No problem- the calories can be burned! All you need is the ultimate fitness machine- a ballsack- the more you kick it, the bigger it grows and the more force you exert kicking it! My friend Jasmine and I give our fitness equipment the double treatment- me in rock hard pointy shoes, her in barefeet, neither of us sparing the blows- after all, we have lots of calories to burn...Our model happens to be quite useful, though he is a little long in the tooth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2828kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

Download Bijou Steal & Miss Jasmine - 266 Kicks to the Balls

Queening Treatment

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Chastity, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Masturbation, CBT

Being a slave means its always about putting your Mistress's needs and wants before your own which is the first thing Mistress Marley does to train her servants. She locks her slave's cocks in steel chastity giving them a constant physical and mental reminder that their cock no longer belongs to them. Her pleasure is the only thing that matters as Mistress Marley orders her slave to stick out his tongue and show his appreciation for being owned. She gracefully sits upon her queening throne and see's what type of oral skills her slave has as she rides his face to multiple orgasms. If he can't please her with all the orgasms she could ever desire then he is of no use to his Mistress and will be thrown back to the wolves.

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

Download Queening Treatment

Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy (2020)

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

Download Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy (2020)

Mistress Tatjana - Tatjana Punishes!

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Mistress Tatjana is a consequent mistress so when she gives a task she checks the process. Of course she expects it to be done. The slave claims to have been doing the work but quickly it becomes clear that he didn't do anything! So he gets his deserved punishment: huge slaps from the pretty mistress! Unwanted drool needs to be dealt with and the Mistress decides that the guy's face will be a good place for it!

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 261.2 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Tatjana Punishes!

Damazonia - Chastity Squirts

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

It's been a few months since Amazon Goddess Damazonia has let her slave cum. She is feeling extra generous today and allows her chastity slave to release all that built-up semen. There is just one catch...He must stay locked in chastity if he wants to be rewarded with an orgasm.

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Damazonia - Chastity Squirts

Pussy Boy - Marley Brinx - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Anal, Fuck Machine, Stockings

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special reward in store for her anal loving slut-boy. Not only will he be getting the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress's pussy but his own pussy will be getting fucked and plowed just how he likes. She is in complete control of how fast and slow his hole will get hollowed out as she commands his tongue to lick her to as many orgasms as she desires.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11212kbps

File size: 992.5 MB

Download Pussy Boy - Marley Brinx - FullHD 1080p

Crystal Rush Husband to Whore

Cast: Crystal Rush
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Training

Crystal Rush's pathetic husband is on his knees dressed like a complete sissy slut. He is wearing black frilly lingerie complete with stockings and garters. He is also wearing a wig and has "whore" written across his chest in red lipstick. How humiliating! Crystal reminds her submissive bitch that he has agreed to do anything she wants or she will divorce him and take half of his money and stuff. He agrees that he accepts these terms and accepts his new life as Crystal's bitch. What Crystal wants now is for him to be her strap on whore! She commands him to suck her big fat purple cock. She doesn't just want him to suck it. She wants him to enjoy it, love it and suck her cock with enthusiasm and gratefulness. After her slut has given a satisfactory blow job, it's time to plow that ass! Crystal bends her bitch over the couch and fucks his tight sissy ass. This isn't "making love" this is good old fashioned fucking! Crystal is laughing hysterically at her pathetic humiliated crying husba.

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11764kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Crystal Rush Husband to Whore

Sissy Stretcher

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissy Stretcher

Valet ep part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep part 8

Back