Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
pleasure.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1

Sovereign Syre

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

Kinky mistress Sovereign Syre fisted and huge slave guy. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 959.5 MB

Download Sovereign Syre

HD Femdom Sex Videos Boys Make Better Pets

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Handjobs, Milking, Puppy Play

Mistress Lyra has no more patience for her useless slave and finds a much more suitable position for him to fill. Instead of tossing him to the streets he is transformed in mind and body to become the perfect rubber puppy she has always wanted. Lyra orders him into his new skin and milks out every last drop of human dna to finish his permanent transformation as her full time pet.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6937kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Boys Make Better Pets

Macy - Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Cast: Macy Carte
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass Smothering, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sittin

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15086kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

Download Macy - Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Muscle

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Fisting, strapon

Muscle kinky mistress extreme humilated, and strapon action.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 652.0 MB

Download Muscle

HD Femdom Sex Videos Two Finger Cock Bitch

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: FemDom, Cum Eating, Handjobs

Its been several long frustrating weeks for Mistress Shays slave being denied all orgasms while locked in spiked chastity. She makes sure his milking is just as frustrating and orders him to beg while slowly teasing the tip and letting all that cum build up. His cock is rock hard as she torments him further with one then two finger strokes until finally given permission to blow his huge load like a good

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7232kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 674.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Two Finger Cock Bitch

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2

Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
pleasure.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2

Damazonia Size 11 Worship

Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question. Damazonia's feet are the size of her slave's head so he has a lot to lick as he proves why he should be kept as her doormat. She grabs the back of her slave's hair and jams all of her toes in his mouth until he gags like a proper slut. If a slave isn't choking on Damazonia's size 11 feet then he isn't working hard enough to prove his worth. Damazonia keeps her bitch on a short leash while stretching out his mouth as he learns a valuable lesson on what it takes to be her doormat.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

Download Damazonia Size 11 Worship

Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Electro Play, BDSM, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Spanking

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Sissy Clit Trainer

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Mistress Isabelle is going to train that clitty of yours to cum just like a bitch. She has extra pinky sissy lingerie picked out just for you to dress up in and become her sissy slut doll. Now be a good girl and burn all those boy clothes as from here on out you will only wear pink. You will only cum when given permission and you will always be on your knees with your mouth wide open. Good girl! Now show your Mistress how you touch that clit stick of yours in that pair of soft pink panties...

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 723.1 MB

Download Sissy Clit Trainer

HeadFuck Handjob

Cast: Victoria June
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Facesitting, Bondage, Cum Eating

Mistress Victoria June is an extremely cruel tease who truly gets off on mind-fucking poor men as she edges their cocks. She will stop at nothing to make sure her boy-toys are begging to be allowed to cum by the time she is done with them. With her slave strapped down tightly, Mistress Victoria uses her big tits and big ass to drive his cock insane until she finally gives him permission to blow his hard-earned orgasm.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 839.4 MB

Download HeadFuck Handjob

Amazon's Cum Dump

Cast: Damazonia

Mistress Damazonia wants you to become her very own cum dump to parade about at all her parties. Soon you will be swallowing all the boy's loads but first she will ease you into your new role. You are going to be a good slave and lift your legs over your head so you can shoot a hot load of cum directly into your throat. There will be no backing out as once you cum it is already too late. You will be forced to swallow every last drop and be the filthy pig she wants you to become. Don't be afraid to submit your cock and cum to Amazon Mistress Damazonia as she guides you on how to be the best cum dump you could be.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 683.1 MB

Download Amazon's Cum Dump

Brooke Haze Go To Work

You should have went to work because now you have to clean up one of the biggest loads of cum I have seen right off of my pussy.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8101kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Brooke Haze Go To Work

His Greatest Weakness - Jane Wilde - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download His Greatest Weakness - Jane Wilde - FullHD 1080p

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heels

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, "Yes, Princess." Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, "Guess you're staying in!" Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. "It's ok!" She assures the cuckold. "My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity." The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Mia

Euro Anal Whore

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Mistress Evil Woman hardcore fucked in outdoor slave in masked.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19555kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Euro Anal Whore

Chastity Ballbuster

Cast: Charlotte
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator

What's worse than having your cock teased and denied in chastity?!? ..being teased, denied and balls brutally busted all at the same time!! Mistress Charlotte has her slave completely gimped out leaving only his cock, balls and nipples exposed for her sadistic pleasures. She just can't help but bite em, punch em and slap his poor manhood as a vibrator gives him a bit of pleasure between all the pain. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps

File size: 934.9 MB

Download Chastity Ballbuster

She's Fucking Brutal

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

This is one of the hardest and hottest scenes ever, several full kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

Download She's Fucking Brutal

Nikole Nash So Wet

Sorry to say the rumors are true, she's never going back now. She's hooked on black dick.

Duration: 33:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nikole Nash So Wet

Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Boot Groveling Bitch

Fucking Her Boss's Ass

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo
Genres: Anal, Big Booty, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Strap On - Peggin

Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 582.8 MB

Download Fucking Her Boss's Ass

Femdom Anal Fisting

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Femdom Anal Fisting on Bar Chair Domina Fists Guy in Black Lingerie.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4321kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 611.9 MB

Download Femdom Anal Fisting

Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Cast: Janira Wolfe
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

With her fuck toy bound tightly to an inescapable steel bondage bench, Goddess Janira Wolfe uses her 10″ strap on cock to his ass with bad intentions. This is not for his pleasure. Oh no, this ass invasion is for his punishment, and Goddess isn't about to handle him gently. Not even close. Dressed from head to toe in gleaming, body hugging black leather, Goddess Wolfe is a sight to behold as she plunges her massive cock balls deep into his fuck hole. Harder and harder, faster and faster she plows the road, as her captive squeals like the dirty little pig he is. Holding tightly to his collar and leash for leverage, Goddess reams his ass relentlessly, while she verbally humiliates her prey. It is her intention to break him, both physically and mentally. And she is well on her way. By the time she is through with him, he will be on his knees begging her forgiveness for his ill advised behavior.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 858.6 MB

Download Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Lyra Louvel - Enslaved Man Pussy

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Lyra believes all men should be used as nothing but sex slaves except she isnt the one getting fucked. She turns her slaves tight virgin asshole into nothing but a loose used up man pussy with bigger dicks every fuck. At the end of their transformation Lyra has them so cock that they are begging for the pounding to never stop.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 528.1 MB

Download Lyra Louvel - Enslaved Man Pussy

Plans A Penis Party

Cast: Nicole Moore
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Seasoned MILF Nicole Moore handles a big black cock like a champ: Nicole doesn't want to waste her youth on her pathetic excuse for a husband. No, Nicole has other plans: she's going to start spreading her legs for every beautiful man that walks into her life. She's already spent too much time denying herself of all the physical pleasures she's capable of. Now, she's going to do exactly what she wants to do, when she ants to do it. Her husband, of course, won't have much to say about these plans of hers as long she remembers to shove a cock down his throat beforehand!.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Plans A Penis Party

Pussy Pig

Cast: Anastasia Knight
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Chastity, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Stockings, Braces

Master Anastasia loves having her piggy slave constantly restrained so his face is exactly where it always needs to be. She doesn't want to have to run and find her slave whenever she wants her tight, young cunt worshipped. Her piggy bitch just remains bound and restrained in chastity 24/7 as his mouth is the only thing worth keeping around. If there is one thing that really makes Master Anastasia wet it is humiliating helpless boys. She yells at him to lick her young cunt until she is thoroughly satisfied. Master Anastasia loves the feeling of her piggy oinking into her pussy as she sits on his face to remind him he is only there for his pleasure.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Pussy Pig

Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Studio: EllaKross

I want to play a game, I say as I innocently approach my subservient loser who sits waiting obediently at the foot of my bed. I want to cum three times, I tell him as I join him by his side. I inform him that if he can`t get me off three times in a row I`m going to punish him and he eagerly accepts the challenge. As he lays on the bed I kick off my heels and position my crotch above his mouth. Wearing no panties he quickly goes to town on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit as I moan in pleasure and ride his face. He makes me cum once with ease, then once more, and promise him a blowjob if he can make me cum a third time. Taking his hard cock out of his pants, I grab hold of it and tease him by placing it close to my mouth as he continues eating my pussy. He wants me to suck it so badly but since I fail to cum a final time there will be no pleasure for him! I laugh as I leave him hanging, his balls aching to cum as I refuse to help him out. How delightfully evil!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 501.5 MB

Download Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

India Summer

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting

Blonde milf porn star India Summer extreme fisted ass hole for slave man.

Duration: 45:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download India Summer

Good Boy Reward - Jill Kassidy - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings

Mistress Jill Kassidy loves when you are being such a good boy that it makes her proud to call you her property. She loves just how hard you work to please her every desire and thinks all good boys deserve a special reward in the end. Your 7-day chastity sentence is officially over as Mistress Jill starts to stroke your raging hard cock just the way you love. She knows all the right spots and all the right moves to really make you explode. Hope you enjoy this special reward slave as your cock is getting locked right back into chastity as soon as you cum. Just because you have been a good boy doesn't mean your cock is going to be set free. It's mine just like you! -xxo Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Download Good Boy Reward - Jill Kassidy - FullHD 1080p

Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?

Studio: Femaleworship

Does Ashs man like pleasing her? Oh yes, he lives for it and is grateful for any opportunity she grants him to orally serve. So when she struts in with her slinky red dress, sits back and offers him her womanhood, he immediately kneels and licks while she enjoys her glass of wine.

Duration: 7:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 122.3 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?

Bethany Benz

Cast: Bethany Benz
Genres: Femdom, Anal Hook, Boot Worship, Ebony, Chastity, Flogging, Stockings

When Tony comes home to tell his amazon wife Bethany Benz he just lost another job she gives him a final ultimatum. She decides he is better suited as a house husband. He will spend his days in bondage & chastity cooking and cleaning as her bitch. His first task is to spit polish her leather boots with the anal hook straight up his ass.

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bethany Benz

Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

It's been 3 long months since Mistress Kenzie's slave has had his cock locked away in chastity. She just loves the look and feel of owning his cock so much that she has decided chastity will become permanent. Slaves don't actually need to be unlocked to cum so there is nothing stopping her from keeping him permanently locked up tight.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Macy

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Download Macy

Gianna Dior

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, CBT, Bondage

When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gianna Dior

Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

Download Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy

Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Studio: Femaleworship

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Pony boy is too bad

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

This skinny pony boy is lacking stamina - after just a couple of rides he starts panting and refusing to carry his rude chunky Mistresses on. Well, that surely requires a punishment. Watch him get his foreskin stuffed full of burning cigarette ash!

Duration: 8:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3587kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.2 MB

Download Pony boy is too bad

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Ballbuster

Cast: Charlotte Sartre

What's worse than having your cock teased and denied in chastity?!? ..being teased, denied and balls brutally busted all at the same time!! Mistress Charlotte has her slave completely gimped out leaving only his cock, balls and nipples exposed for her sadistic pleasures. She just can't help but bite em, punch em and slap his poor manhood as a vibrator gives him a bit of pleasure between all the pain. He is taking the abuse like such a good boy that he is told he is allowed to cum by way of vibration only. Right when he gets to the edge of orgasm she takes the vibrator away and beats his balls until he is begging for mercy. The only mercy given is another 30days locked in chastity with no hope of release.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps

File size: 934.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Ballbuster

Macy Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Download Macy Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Back