Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Lucid Lavender - In Lieu Of A Skype Session

I find online sessions impersonal, I prefer the energy in the room.

Instead, a custom package, specific to you. You don't need a scene, you need a fetish interest.

This is personal, to use my energy and strengths to enter your mind, to nail a fetish. I explain more here. I showcase what I can do and have done, with some of the best snippets from some favorite clips clips. Message me.

Additionally possible, my goon package. With my growing arsenal of smooth effects and subliminal tricks, you'll be more lost than you thought possible.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 343 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:08
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Luxurious Lexi - Nothing But A Beta Cuck

Hey Cucky, doesn't this red hot lingerie look so sexy on Me? I know. Ridiculously sexy! As if it wasn't already obvious, . . I didn't dress up for you. I dressed up for My Real Man! You know, the one who's pretty much the complete opposite of you! No girl has ever dressed up for a beta Loser like you & no girl ever will!

How badly do you crave to suck My worn wet panties right after he slips them to the side & fucks Me? ;) Or are you more of a cocksucker & crave to slurp up his superior load?! Either way, all you'll ever be is a beta cuck Loser so you might as well take what you can get because you won't ever be worthy of Me!

Filesize: 168 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - It Does Something To Me Too

There's a special little place in Mandy's heart for her chastity boys. The arousing idea of controlling someone's cock behind a little cage. Watch.

Filesize: 396 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - You Made Me Step-Daddy, Now I'm Too Much For Your Tiny Little Brain

Get comfortable step-daddy, take your pants off, it's not like you're going anywhere. I know you try to act normal in front of everyone else. I'll keep our little secret. You don't want anyone else to know how long we've been doing this. We've become exceedingly good at not being caught or found out, haven't we? Now, control yourself, don't go getting worked up so fast. Once you used to train me, I'm going to train you now. Do you remember the first time I trained you? You were overexcited like you are right now, you couldn't pace yourself. But now I have the words and the skills to train you. Slow down boy, you might be my step-daddy but you're still just a little boy that needs a helping hand and some firm discipline. In order to achieve want you to want, you need to surround yourself with the very best people, don't you? That's what you always taught me. And you helped make me the very best dominatrix I could be. So let's play a little game.

The slower you go, the more I'll tease. The faster I'll go and the more I'll do all those little things you know I you like. But if you start to speed up, I'll slow down. So you're really going to need to think while you jerk. You're going to need to keep your brain working and I know that gets really hard for you. See you're already going to fast. Slow down, keep going nice and slow for me, step-daddy. If you go slow enough, I'll let you lick my boot. I'll let you taste it, I'll let you clean it with your mouth.

Too fast. Slow down. Nice and slow for me and I'll tease you with every part of my shiny body. That's a good step-daddy. Nice and slow for me. Stare at my shiny ass and try not to go too fast. I know you're starting to go crazy, it feels too good. But keep it slow, don't speed up. Now look at my boots, my legs, my ass, I look amazing. Nice and slow. I know it's hard when you see me like this. But try to be a good, obedient little boy. Keep it nice and slow as I tease you in this shiny skin-tight black outfit.

Keep going step-daddy, nice and slow. What if I gave you a little treat for doing good, step-daddy? What if for the next few days, if you can keep going slow, I'll just say one word to you and only one word. 'step-daddy.' Whenever I need something I'll just say, 'step-daddy'. Do you think anyone will catch on? Just as long as I act normal around everyone else. No one has noticed this far, step-daddy. Step-daddy are you starting to speed up? Don't do that! Just. Keep. Going. Slow. It doesn't matter where I take you or what I do to you, how I abuse you, or how I play with you, just keep going slow and I'll keep calling you step-daddy.

You can't help it anymore, can you? You're speeding up. You can't help it. All of me against that tiny little brain of yours. Step-daddy why are you going so fast? Do you wanna cum for me, step-daddy? Dressed up like this? I might as well help you. I'll show you how fast to jerk with my hands, we've done that before haven't we step-daddy? Faster and faster and faster. You can cum now step-daddy. You can cum as you watch me show you how fast I want you to jerk it. Faster and faster, don't stop and. cum for me. Good step-daddy. You might not have won your reward but you're still my step-daddy.

- Mandy Marx -

Filesize: 640 MB
Duration: 00:08:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Bellerose - Beta Wimp Cycle

The beta wimp cycle is easy to predict. Easy for me to anticipate. Easy for me to manipulate. Beta wimps are so simple and predictable.

Filesize: 516 MB
Duration: 00:08:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Bellerose - Sexless

What's a man to do when he's.sexless? It's no surprise that he turns to this. It's common that a man supplements scarcity with virtual replacements. What's not common is that I know about it. I know all about it. And I agree that it's what you deserve.

Filesize: 375 MB
Duration: 00:06:28

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Nova - My-Sweat-Slave

Face it, you can't take your eyes off me. You've been admiring my lean, tight figure ever since you stumbled across my page, craving to be useful in any way I allow. You admire the hard work I've put into sculpting every curve and relish in the chance of being allowed to be my towel boy. Except instead of using a towel, you use your tongue. Get lost in my glistening body as I instruct you to lick every drop of sweat off my body. Worshiping every inch, as my desperate towel bitch, is the only thing you're good for.

Filesize: 860 MB
Duration: 00:09:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Make Me Your Slave (Custom)

"You know from customs that my ultimate fantasy is being enslaved by a skilled seductress who teases submissive men until they give her whatever she wants. You can make this fantasy a reality. You know my resistance grows weaker with every new clip or interaction. You mean what you say about what you do to men. I've seen countless examples of your actual victims. Remind me how hard I came to those customs pretending to be one. Remind me that every future orgasm could be so much more intense if I were yours."

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:11:56

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Multiple Orgasm Challenge

I've given you a generous 30 minute $troke $ession. The goal here is to cum as many times as possible. You know the deal though, you'll have to pay a cum tax every time you do. I want you stroking your dick raw, following all of my directions no matter how much stress it puts on your cock. No pausing the clip- or else you'll have to pay disobedience fine ;)

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:31:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

MistressRami - Cuckold Cheating, Degrading and Leaving You

You come home from a long day at work to find me waiting for you in our bedroom with some exciting news. I've finally had all I can take of faking like I enjoy a relationship with a pathetic loser with an even more pathetic cock that hasn't managed to please me for even a second. I developed a taste for BBCs and you simply do not compare, so I leave you for the bigger and better things in the world, but right before I make sure to make you watch me masturbate, cum all over my panties, stuff them inside me, and toss them at you as a last souvenir on your way out the door.

Filesize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:14:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natashas Bedroom - Faggot Breeding Program

Congratulations! You've been specially chosen for my faggot breeding program. I've personally selected a group of big cocked breeding bulls just for the occasion. Your breeding initiation. Each and every one of these men shoot HUGE loads of cum. How do I know? I tested each of them out with my own pussy first. And now, they're going to BREED that homo PUSSY of yours ALL NIGHT.

You'll be internally DRENCHED with CUM. Fuck over and over again, one cock after another, sliding its way into your breeding hole. Shooting load after load, each one taking a turn and then lining back up again for another chance to fill your hole. Endless cocks filling up your pussy with endless gobs of cum, and when they're all finished? When they've all had their fill? You won't be allowed to move out of position. I'm going to make sure that every drop of cum seeps into your body, not wasting a drop.

So much cum inside your faggot fuck hole that you might just get pregnant. So much cum that your penis will shrink and your tits will grow. So much cum that it floods through your veins and rushes straight to your brain, making you irreversibly gay. My breeding bitch for life.

Filesize: 655 MB
Duration: 00:18:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natasha's Bedroom - Mind Invasion Blackmail

I'm really going to mine your mind in this blackmail session. You'll be answering a series of questions. Very personal questions. Some are even deeply psychologically intrusive, but you'll answer them anyway because I know just know to make you vulnerable for me. You'll tell me about the whole spectrum of you.

This blackmail clip feels like a conversation with a very close friend -- I'll make you forget that the stakes are much higher. I'm very disarming here, sweetly charming even, as I crawl my way into your psyche. I'll make you comfortable. And then I'll mine your mind until I have exactly what I want.

Will I use your responses against you later? Who cares! The consequences are nothing compared to the pleasure you'll feel in giving in to me.

Filesize: 1015 MB
Duration: 00:28:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Paige Turnah - Ass Smother

I'm going to make you worship this perfect ass of mine. Come here and get in nice and close. Take a nice hard sniff for me. I know you have been waiting so long to see this again. I know how much you crave it. Jerk that cock and stare at this ass and think about how much you love it and you cant have it! You just get to watch and sniff and dream of fucking it. I should just end you and suffocate you, slowly shoving my huge ass against your face as each breath becomes harder and harder to take. Come sniff this ass for me loser boy. You start to sweat in fear as you start gasping for air. I bet you would love to under this ass! It would be your dream come true. God you are really a huge loser. Look at this perfect sexy ass, it's everything you have ever wanted! - Paige Turnah

Filesize: 382 MB
Duration: 00:08:04

Download and Enjoy

Princess Ami - When you cum My Ass will OWN you

Bratty Princess Ami knows she can easily manipulate you, and there's no better way to do it than with her young, plump, silky-smooth ass. In this clip, she torments you first in panties and then in booty shorts. She ultimately lets you cum because she knows staring at her ass in your current state of arousal coupled with your sexual release will completely enslave you and make you hers forever. Ami easily arouses you as she rubs her ass and tells you to imagine being allowed to kneel in front of her, to sniff her ass, and even kiss it. Her voice is so sweet and addictive, but the truth is, she enjoys nothing more than to crush you and make you a devoted slave who will do anything for her.

"Do you like the smell of my ass", "You're a dirty little ass sniffer aren't you?", "Princess Ami owns you and you'll kiss my ass whenever I tell you too", "I want to sit on your face and make you fight for air", "Can you hold your breath for 2 minutes?", "Ass sniffer", "Look at that baybee smooth skin, imagine someone as pathetic as you being able to kiss it", "All you've been dreaming about is my perfect, beautiful ass, so addicted to it", "Don't be shy, come smell it, it's so amazing", "I'm a bit sweaty but I know you don't mind", "You just want to feel this perfect ass on your face, don't you?", "Look at you down there where you belong, below my ass", "I want you to cum for my ass, each stroke taking you deeper and deeper and when you cum you're going to be mine forever".

Beautiful Ami, her perfect ass, sultry teasing voice, and powerful words will make you cum back to this clip again and again.

Filesize: 597 MB
Duration: 00:07:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Lexie - GOON Out For My Big Tits

You need to buy this. Carve out some time for yourself, and watch. I want all your attention on Me as I slowly tease you and instruct you to completely goon out for Me. Block everything else out and focus on what really matters: Me and My big tits. Doesn't it feel so good to have Me on your screen and your hard cock in your hand? Listen as I slowly and seductively instruct you to jerk--to bring yourself to the edge over and over and over again for Me and My perfect cleavage. This is what you live for. This is the reason you wake up every morning. You're completely addicted to jerking and gooning for Me and there's nothing you enjoy more. Let's prolong the experience as long as we can :)

Filesize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:18:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Lexie - Sweet Instructions CEI

You absolutely love buying and watching My CEI clips, and you always get so close yet you still can't manage to get over the hump. So this time I'm going to give you a super nice, supportive, and positive guide to help fill your mouth up. Me on your screen teasing and encouraging you in this sexy leopard print bodysuit is bound to send you over the edge and straight into certified cum eating land. I know how badly you want this. And I'm only here to help

Filesize: 285 MB
Duration: 00:11:26

Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - First Time CEI

What do you crave when you see Me on your screen? Don't answer "cum," because it isn't true. You've never even tasted it before, so why would you crave it?

What you actually crave is: being My good boy; pleasing Me; obeying Me. These are the only correct answers.

So with this clip, you are going to utilize your craving to be My good boy to foster a new craving for the flavor of cum. Think about this as. the flavor of submission. You are going to humiliate yourself by slurping up your own puddle of worship splooge in the name of pleasing and amusing your Goddess.

I know you won't fail, because I'm going to make you look into My eyes and promise Me that you are going to complete the dirty task. I know you can do it. You crave hearing "good boy" leaving My lips as the taste of cum lingers on yours.

I know you're excited. Let's pop your CEI cherry.

Filesize: 918 MB
Duration: 00:12:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - Mental Bondage

This is My version of "bondage." No shackles, handcuffs, or ropes are needed to restrain you and keep you in your place.

That's the kind of power I have over you, and I want to demonstrate this. We're not even in the same room together, but we might as well be. My power and control are practically palpable, and there's nothing you can do to resist My commands.

You're going to remain in your "bondage" position whenever I instruct you to be, and you'll be practically paralyzed as your cock leaks and twitches in desire. You won't be able to stroke until I give you the green light, and despite the absence of physical restraints, you'll be stuck in place, desperately awaiting permission to move and to stroke.

I'll tease you relentlessly with My body while you're helpless and "tied up," unable to do anything but watch until I tell you otherwise.

Filesize: 876 MB
Duration: 00:11:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - This is Real: Fantasy Limits You

You're stuck in the mindset that this is a fantasy. Your mind wanders off to places while jerking to Me, and you tend to imagine yourself being in the same room as Me. My clips are great for simulating the experience of submitting to a Woman, right?

Wrong. This isn't a simulation. Your obsession is real. The weakness that courses through your veins is real. This is all real, so stop telling yourself that this is for the sake of fantasy.

The fact that My digital presence alone makes you feel this way is a testament to My REAL power. If what you're experiencing is real, there's nothing fake about this.

This is a different kind of submission. One that is intense in its own unique way. But it will only become more intense and more pleasurable once you fully surrender to the fact that what's taking place isn't a fantasy.

Fantasy is a cage. You don't want to be limited, do you? Admit it: this is real.

Filesize: 778 MB
Duration: 00:10:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Rene - Addicted To My Clips

Admit it-you're a total Rene addict! How many of my clips do you have? Some of you have hundreds! At this point, you NEED me. It just doesn't feel the same, masturbating without me, does it? You keep spending on me because you can't resist my sexy clips! They're the highlight of your life! Today I want you to prove to me how addicted you are (don't worry, it'll be easy!) and then I'll give you a hot reward!

Filesize: 172 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:59

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Pop & Pay Nurse Mae

Your favorite nurse is back again and ready to play with you. This game is very easy to follow, you will either have to pop (sniff) or pay. How focussed will you be when the fumes are so deep inside of your mind? How focussed will you be when My sweet, seductive voice mesmerizes you? Will you still think clearly with My big boobs bouncing in your face? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're a good patient and obey Nurse Mae. Nurse Mae can make you feel so much better.. I'm the ultimate medicine for men like you.

Filesize: 478 MB
Resolution: 1910x1080
Duration: 00:11:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Queen Khlea Khaos - Anal Slut Training Instructions

I bet you're excited for me to take your anal virginity. Your only purpose from now on is to be my anal slave, to entertain me by fingering, stretching and gaping out of your comfort zone and to make you thirst for more and more every day. In this first episode we start from the beginning for all you anal virgins, familiarizing yourself with your hole with teasing and gentle insertion guided by yours truly.

Filesize: 339 MB
Duration: 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

Roxana Rae - Last Cum Before Chastity

Filesize: 343 MB
Duration: 00:12:09

Download and Enjoy

The Wasp - Humiliating CEI

You're pathetic, weak, and lowly. A humble loser, come to worship at my altar. Stroking himself into a helpless, horny puddle. In this clip, I remind you of your place below me, and encourage you to stroke that disgusting dick. You're also going to eat your cum for me, and feel absolutely filthy and humiliated while doing so.

Filesize: 171 MB
Duration: 00:12:04

Download and Enjoy

Worship Amber - Irreversibly Feminized

Oh my god... you actually went thru with it? Haha... wow... that's all tattooed, right? Purple eye shadow! Haha... and you're lips are bigger than a fuckin clown's! Perfect! I'm so glad you took the bet seriously... I sure wasn't gonna... eww, I'd never kiss you... how fuckin stupid do ya feel?

Filesize: 313 MB
Duration: 00:10:05

Download and Enjoy

Worship Amber - Let Ur Bully Know How You Feel Inside And Out

Awe... your hair's all wet... did the big strong bully give you another swirlie? Hahahaha . This is the 3rd time this week! Not to mention the wedgies and all the times he shoves his jock strap in your mouth and makes you keep it there infront if all the girls... wow you must feel, like, super humiliated, huh Dweeb? I guess you'll always be a virgin!

Luckily, I can help... I learned all about this in my social studies class... it just means he likes you. Yea... he wants to dominate you cuz he likes you... How bout you just open up to him... and by open up... I mean your virgin little asshole. I'm sure all he wants is to stretch you out... turn you and laugh about how he fucked your over.

Why not wear something like this and ask him to dominate you inside AND out! Say "please sir take out your aggression on my ass instead of flushing my head in the toilet" ... although that might give him a good idea to fuck your ass WHILE your head is in the toilet!

Filesize: 367 MB
Duration: 00:11:49

Download and Enjoy

Wow Arielle - Shiny Ebony Bikini Worship

Whats better than 1? 2 HOT ebony Dommes of course. Our shiny bikini bodies will make you get on your knees & worship. The tight shiny material stretched over our big breasts & juicy asses make you so weak. Stroke & worship Our superior bodies, you've been craving Us. Longing to worship Goddess Maya & Princess Arielle. Obsessed, horny & weak for your ebony Goddesses. Markup Codes for good boys:

Filesize: 303 MB
Duration: 00:08:55

Download and Enjoy

Angela Salvagno - Eating Your Cum For Me

Alpha Angela is back with her monster cock, but this time she wants you to do something for her. She wants you to cum when she counts down but you must cum in your mouth. If you dont you owe her. She also wants you to watch her stroke her massive cock and do exactly what she does. She wants you to stroke your cock at the same pace as her and in every position she does including sucking your own dick!! Dont forget to plug that ass! Warning,,this clip could get expensive because remember if you dont eat your cum you owe angela money or a gift. She'll let you decide. If you eat it then you are definitely Angela's bitch.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 429 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:38
Audio: WMA, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Anika Fall - Clouds Of Lust

As a sit here in front of you inhaling deeply and blowing clouds, you'll quicky become mesmerized and weak, wanting to stroke your cock for me. The soft relaxing music plays quietly as I guide you to pump it, seducing you with my looks, my eyes, lucious red lips and the clouds of lust. You can't resist. There's just something about a sexy woman blowing clouds!

Filesize: 805 MB
Duration: 00:15:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Anika Fall - Face Fetish

Relax and get completely drawn in by my face as I use my eyes, lips and movements to flirt with the camera. Smiling, lip licking, applying lip gloss, and lots of very close up shots. Great music tops off this sexy and seductive clip!

Filesize: 536 MB
Duration: 00:06:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Asian Barbie - You Need It

You are addicted to masturbating, you are addicted to touching your cock for me, do you think you can stop someday ?!

NEVER!

You need it, you need to adore my perfect body, you need to worship it. You need me, I am your addiction .

Be my good boy and do this .. You cannot resist.

Filesize: 1001 MB
Duration: 00:15:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Astro Domina - A Leg Lover's Duty

You can't resist my perfectly toned, muscular legs!

Sydney knows how much control her amazing Asian Goddess legs have over you. We haven't even started and you're already playing with that bulge in your pants. Well today she's going to give you a thorough leg tease, to make sure your addiction to her powerful calves, thighs and heels only gets stronger! She loves it and demands you begin giving her worship strokes. She wants you gooning out to her legs all day! You know this is your purpose, so why deny it. In fact, it's your duty to your Goddess to jerk and goon. Just to drive it home further, she even oils up her legs and ass and makes you watch her tease you relentlessly with them! There's no escape now leg boy, you know you love seeing her muscular calves all shined up, ready to be worshipped. She encourages you to stroke to them, but you're going to have to stroke to them her way, which means there's going to be a lot of edging and joi games, but will she let you cum in the end??

Filesize: 596 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bryci - Femdom JOI

GRAB THAT COCK and get it ready because we're going to have some fun!

Remember our rules, you're not allowed to cum until I say so! Lets get going... slowly...

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:13:08

Download and Enjoy

Bunny - Edge Slave

I command that you stay here with me all night and ride the edge, slave. As long as you keep stroking the fun can continue, you can feel the pleasure all night long if you keep your cum in your balls. Don't drain them, let the cum slowly drip from your cock. I love how obsessed and easy to control you become when you're mindlessly horny... just how I like you.

Filesize: 573 MB
Duration: 00:07:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Christy Berrie - Stroke and Pop for Strangers

I hate watching you stroke your dick. You turn into a disgusting fucking pig when you sniff your bottle and tug your gross cock. You beg to be watched. You want Me to see how deep you sniff and how hard you pump it. You should be seen so show everyone else. RIGHT NOW. You'll get on live cam sites and show everyone what a pig you are. Do it for Me. Show everyone what you do for Me. Show them how you furiously pump your dick and sniff like a good boy. You have an audience now so follow instructions. Show them what a nasty good boy you are as you play with your ass. You can do so many things as they all watch you! Sniff, pump, play with your asshole. They love watching you use yourself!!

Filesize: 979 MB
Resolution: 1904x1072
Duration: 00:13:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Beginners Anal Training / Hands-Free Orgasm / Butt Plug

Your never going to be able to take my strap-on without proper practice of stretching that slutty hole for me. I want you to be able to take my pink strap-on EASILY. You're not ready until you can take an anal plug at least. So todays special training is beginners anal training. You are going to purchase an anal plug, or multiple sizes of anal plugs. You will need lube or coconut oil. When it comes to anal training I want your focus to only be on me and having a hands free orgasm, anally.

Filesize: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:11:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back