Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Goddess Allexandra - Your New Leader

For years you have felt lost, incomplete, as if you were searching for something, but you didn't know what it was. Then one day you met me, and something changed inside of you. Your uneventful vanilla life suddenly didn't seem so dull.

This clip is about pledging yourself to me, changing yourself for the better, and getting the chance to feel like you belong. You will have a new way of life, you will become the best version of yourself, and ultimately you will fall in-love.

Drink in my perfect angelic face, my sculpted goddess body, and listen to my dulcet tones. I tease you with all my desirable features, arousing your senses, making your heart beat faster. You know this is your destiny. Now, pledge yourself to me.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 405 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:38
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Big Tit Addict

My big tit addict, you're so weak for My all-natural G-cup. Staring at My huge boobs makes you nice and dumb, nice and horny, nice and WEAK. You just can't help but to stroke and goon for Me, with a dripping, hard cock that's aching for Me. Aching to worship, aching for release. It feels so good to be My big tit addict. Addicted to My huge G-cup for life. Weak for My perfect, pink nipples.

Filesize: 350 MB
Duration: 00:07:53

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Deepener: Blissfully Empty

A relaxing, mesmerizing deepener that can be played in front of any other mind fuck file. Or alternatively on it's own, to deepen your addiction to Me, and My sensual voice. It will feel so good to slip nice and deep for Me until you're blissfully empty. Allow My voice to trickle deep down into your mind, giving you shockwaves of pure pleasure and bliss. It feels so good to sink nice and deep for Me. Deeply relaxed for Goddess Amber Mae, deeply conditioned to slip deeper for My voice. Deeper for My crystal blue eyes and curvaceous body.. Nothing surrounding you but pure bliss.

Filesize: 413 MB
Duration: 00:11:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Digital Succubus Seductress

Slaves always tell Me it's not fair. That everything I say and do immediately goes straight to their head.. That the way I look is irresistible & addictive. I never said this was fair, in fact I openly admit to being a master manipulatrix. I was born to be a digital seductress, a dangerous succubus feeding off the submission of men. Your weak minds stand no chance against Me. I live to control you. My voice vibrating deep inside of your mind, making you weaker for Me.. The digital succubus always gets what She wants. And She wants it ALL.

Filesize: 395 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Dumb and Docile

Hmm.. You can already feel it can't you.. That delicious weakness as you look at My perfect G-cup. With lingerie that barely covers My nipples you're bound to become dumb and docile for Me. The longer you stare at these huge tits the more obvious it becomes.. Dumb, dumber, docile. Nice and obedient as I strip away your braincells. It feels so good to stare doesn't it.. So good to be a dumb titzombie for Goddess. Just another victim of My perfect G-cup. Another recruit for My army of titzombies. Another dummy for My HUGE tits.

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Easily Defeated

This is the truth. You have no control left when it comes to My luscious G-cup. My huge tits control you. Running away was never an option. Just look at My huge tits in this shiny, pink bikini and tell Me that I'm wrong. You can't. My tits are GOD. My tits are your MASTER. They can easily squeeze you, until there's nothing left of you at all. In fact, you want Me to squeeze you with My G-cup. You want to be a mindless drone, a horny titzombie for life. It is hilarious how easily defeated you are, every single time!

Filesize: 367 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Just Give In

I see you in your weakest moments.. The moments in which you lose control for Me, stroke to Me & buying My videos. You start carefully, with just one purchase. Soon another follows, and another, and another.. The urge to binge and the urge to stroke that cock for Me is irresistible. The need to cum grows out of control & you're terrified of the power I hold over you.. Just give in. Give in to the temptation and lose control to Me. I promise it will feel so much better when you do..

Filesize: 201 MB
Resolution: 1818x1080
Duration: 00:05:55

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae - Mind Fucked At Home

You've always admired Me, casually, with no strings attached. You were lucky to have many distractions after all, keeping you from your true purpose. However, 2020 obliged most people to work from home, including you.. There are little distractions at home, and no way to escape the call of My mindfuck. You were lured in once again, but this time deeper, and much faster.. You spend countless hours stroking and gooning to My videos, and now you want more. You can't get enough of spending on Me, it feels too good to spread that wallet wide open for Me while I slip deep inside of your mind. You've gone way too deep, way too fast, and now there's nothing left to do but spend and goon. Deeply mind, and wallet fucked at home..This was a custom order, get in touch if you want your own personal creation

Filesize: 409 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Ambra - Tease Denial Monday

Filesize: 376 MB
Duration: 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Anastasia - Jerk Off, Loser!

Losers like you do not deserve to cum. I will tease you and deny you, since a pathetic waste of space like you does not deserve to have release.

Filesize: 890 MB
Duration: 00:11:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Angelina - Cucking My Fiance

I have something to tell you, a little secret you need to know about. I've been fucking other men behind your back. And if I'm completely honest, it turns me on glancing at that pretty diamond ring on my finger sparkle. The one you gave me with so much love and adoration when you asked me to be your wife. And you still love me so much don't you? You'd rather learn to sexualize that pain and jealousy than lose me. You'd rather be my obedient little cuck fiance than lose me.

Filesize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:08:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Angelina - No Pussy Ever

You knew it from the start. You were undeserving since birth, inadequate since you could remember. You can watch, drool, stroke, and fantasize your pathetic little life away but you'll never get pussy ever & you know it.

Filesize: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:08:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Angelina - Strap On Princess

Men like you belong on their knees, sucking my pretty strap-on, deepthroating it nice and deep to get it prepared for it to stretch your ass wide open. I'm absolutely irresistible when I'm strapped and every little hidden fantasy you had about worshipping that big silicone cock comes out.

Filesize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:07:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Christina - Bow Down and Submit Beta Bitch

I can always spot a beta male like you. Anywhere I go, everyone I see, you always stand out. When I'm running errands, shopping, going to appointments, etc - I know you're there. I know you see me. Just as you see me now and feel that urge - with that look of pure weakness upon your face. I see right through you. Bow down Beta Bitch! You live to serve me. You're lost in me - lost in my perfection. I'm one bad ass sexy bitch and you stand no chance. You're in lust - in AWE! You'll live to please me. To give to me. To be MINE. You may or may not have a full on boot fetish - but right now as I'm wearing this sexy set you feel the urge to kneel and kiss each perfect foot if it so pleases me. You feel my power radiate. Consuming YOU! You want to submit. You will give in. You'll be my good boy. My little BITCH! Won't you!? It's the Beta Male life for you now - today, tomorrow and forever!

Filesize: 411 MB
Duration: 00:14:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - A Witness To Behemoth Cock

What's wrong??? You look a little shook. Did what you just saw scare you? I have to admit, I was a little scared too. For a second there, I didn't think it was going to fit inside me. Were you worried that he was going to split me in half? Me too. I almost feel bad for how scrambled your brain appears to be, you look traumatized. Bewildered. Dumbfounded. But how else was I going to get you to stop pestering me? I was getting tired of telling you that YES, size DOES matter. A lot. I told you that you couldn't handle the truth. Judging by the look on your face, you finally get it. So what was it that hurt you the most? Seeing that his gigantic cock was 4x the size of your tiny member? Watching me practically unhinge my jaw to get just the tip in my mouth? The gasp I made when he was finally able to push himself inside me from behind?

Filesize: 401 MB
Duration: 00:16:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - Ass Worship for Virgin Losers

You don't get pussy, you don't talk to girls. You buy my clips and jerk off to them. You don't need a big penis to talk to me, you don't need to worry about your sexual performance. It's just so easy this way, isn't it? You get to fuck your hand and spend your money on me and I think we should just do this forever. No anxiety, no problems. Just you and me and your hand and all the money you've saved from not having a girlfriend! Worship this ass, bitch boy, and then fuck off.

Filesize: 786 MB
Duration: 00:21:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - Chump

We meet up for drinks after years and it comes as a big surprise to you. It's weird I would pop up out of the blue, it's weird I'm showing any interest in you at all. You're even more shocked when I ask you to take me back to your place. It becomes very apparent, very soon, that I'm not interested in YOU, but your nice new house and your solid career. I don't want you, I want what you have to offer me. I know you've been obsessed with me for so long now. I know I can get whatever I want from you. I came here to make you my slave. I can already tell you're mesmerized by me. This will be easy...

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:13:33

Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - Pussy Denial

You used to get pussy- used to. Now you keep that 4 inches in a cage in your pants where it belongs, far away from superior females. You don't deserve pussy, pussy is all powerful, pussy is love and light, pussy is all that's right with the world and you will not disrespect it by touching it, tasting it, or even looking at it ever again. Now repeat after me...

Filesize: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:29:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess_Kandid - Bikini Addict

Go somewhere quiet for this. Grab your headphones and relax yourself into a rhythm. Let me guide your eyes over my entire body. Covered only in a tiny itty bitty bikini. Teasing you relentlessly with my gorgeous perfect skin. Can you make it to the end?

Filesize: 761 MB
Duration: 00:07:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

GoddessLucie_x - My Personal Little Financial Bitch Indoctrination

You're an addicted little bitch and it's time to fall even further into financial submission for me, you live to please me.. only sending matters

Filesize: 336 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:17

Download and Enjoy

Foot Goddess Mia - Lick my old, worn ballet flats and my sweaty feet, you slut - part 1

What a long day! My solles are literally boiling inside these used flats. They are full of sweat and stink and I demand proper cleaning!

I know you would do anything to have these sweaty and dirty thoes inside your mouth, but you can only stare and drool.

Filesize: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:22:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Foot Goddess Mia - Lick my old, worn ballet flats and my sweaty feet, you slut - part 2

What a long day! My solles are literally boiling inside these used flats. They are full of sweat and stink and I demand proper cleaning!

I know you would do anything to have these sweaty and dirty thoes inside your mouth, but you can only stare and drool.

Filesize: 1002 MB
Duration: 00:17:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Poison - Caught in My sticky webs

Have you ever watched a fly stuck in a web? It will struggle but eventually it gives in and accepts its fate. Theres no Point in resisting what Im inevitably going to do to you, relax, pump and watch as I devour you. Feel My Power and remember that you willingly stumbled into My Webs, even though you knew the Poisonous danger ahead!

Filesize: 719 MB
Duration: 00:15:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Poison - Hubby, You're Now My Cuck!

Hello darling, sorry I missed your calls but....ive been errr busy.... in our bed....with another man. I know you love Me but lets face it, you've never been good enough, your dick was never big enough.... Its time you knew the truth so that you can finally stop disappointing Me, finally you can give Me some thrills and fulfil My kinky desires, I want you to live under our marital bed while HE fucks Me like I deserve to be fucked! Wanna know more??

Filesize: 850 MB
Duration: 00:16:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Poison - I'M NO ANGEL

But Im innocent, right? Im too beautiful to be evil? Im a light of hope to you, a light that has the Power to command you into glory or to your demise. But your desire and lust is fuelling a demonic fire within Me. You're no longer safe. My mind is divided, should I look after you or lead you straight off of the cliffs? Drowning you into the ice cold servitude you so desperately crave. Would I misguide you? Well.....FORGIVE ME F-ATHER FOR I AM ABOUT TO SIN!

Filesize: 930 MB
Duration: 00:12:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

GoddessTKelly - Suck Dick For Me

I am a Goddess and there is only one thing in the world that I want: money. Therefore, I can imagine how frustrating it is to be a broke loser. I wouldn't even SPIT in your direction! Fret not, inferior beta male. You can suck dick to make me money! I'm sure the thought of this makes you very apprehensive, but it doesn't mean you're gay. It means I am your top priority. Forget about your girlfriend or your wife. It's none of their business what you do to make that side cash. All that matters is that I'm satisfied and you're going to make sure of it... with your mouth. Open wide, loser. You're going to be my obedient little faggot and you're going to make me a FORTUNE.

Filesize: 740 MB
Duration: 00:08:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Emma Lux - Dumb Fuck

Princess Emma Lux! The only thing brattier than her voice is her body. She is the definition of a hot young brat. In this super bratty clip, you will hear Emma call you a dumb fuck over and over and over again. You will watch her pop in and out of your screen calling you a dumb fuck. There is even a whisper track in the background of her calling you a dumb fuck over and over again. This clip will make your cock jump every time she says, 'Dumb Fuck'. Get ready to have her bratty voice plant triggers inside of your mushy brain, you Dumb Fuck! LOL!

You know exactly what you are, you just love to hear me say it though. I can say it in so many ways that will make your cock twitch. Do you wanna hear me say it? LOL! Of course you do. It's so hot coming from my lips. You know what you are. You're a Dumb Fuck. You know it's true. You know what a dumb fuck you are. And that's all you'll ever be. You will never amount to anything. And do you know what's even more pathetic? The fact that it makes you hard when I say it lol. Most guys would be offended, but then there's you, because you are such a dumb fuck, you actually enjoy it. In fact, you love it.

Filesize: 750 MB
Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress India - You Are A Money Pumping Machine, You Are No Longer Human, Just A Mindless Paying Drone

Mistress India! This is a heart thumping financial domination mindfuck. Literally. The heart monitor on the screen is accompanied by an auditory heart beat. The speed of both increase incrementally as the clip progresses, causing your heart to race faster and faster. And you will see Mistress India in the corners of your screen encouraging you to jerk your cock faster and faster, and the rate at which she encourages you to jerk also increases progressively in time with the heartbeat! This is one intense financial ruin mindfuck! Mistress India truly knows how to get inside the head of weak pay pigs, she will plant triggers that will have your piggy cock twitching!

Filesize: 916 MB
Duration: 00:12:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Hypnotic Natalie - $50 Ignore and Tribute For My Easter Fun

Now that you had your Easter fun, celebrations, time with friends and family, it is time for the REAL Easter - that's right, cause this Queen is celebrating Orthodox Easter and not a Catholic one, so my Easter officially begins on the 26th of April and will call for lots of candy, chocolates, and attention from you all weekend long. So basically, I will be having fun and buying myself stuff with your money until the end of the month. Oh, and why is this ignore clip $50? Because such a hot view of my mesmerizing boobs and my long legs playing with your head are worth at least 100 times more than anyone else's attention. But since I'm such a nice, generous girl, I'm only making it $50 instead of how much it's really worth. We both know I deserve more than that, though.

Filesize: 855 MB
Resolution: 1904x1088
Duration: 00:10:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jasmine Jones - Office Interview Humiliation

How badly do you want the job? How low are you prepared to go to hopefully seal the deal? How far will you go to entertain the HOT interviewer? You enter the interview room, already wracked with nerves. Dressed to impress and all answers ready to go. You are taken back by your interviewer, HOT, SEXY and DOMINANT. You try to keep your composure but it's too late, instantly she notices your submissive nature and your raging hard weak dick and you are in for a hell of an interview. Wanting the job you happily agree to undertake the humiliating tasks she has set. Completely embarrassed and totally degraded you do as you are told only to be told it was ALL filmed... Where will this end?

Filesize: 393 MB
Duration: 00:06:28

Download and Enjoy

Jessica Starling - Nun POV Fuck Missionary

Sister Jessica has been having troublesome, sinful thoughts. She recites Hail Mary after Hail Mary to no avail. She is lustful, and only has thoughts of cumming. Even the image of Christ on the cross is arousing. She cannot resist any longer, and begins to undress and fingers herself in front of you, a priest. She fucks herself with a crucifix dildo before confessing it's not enough -- she needs a real cock. Sister Jessica begs you to fuck her, and you slip your cock inside her in missionary. After, she rides you, and pleads for your cum as she reaches orgasm.

Filesize: 942 MB
Duration: 00:16:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jessica Starling - Satan Takes Your Virginity

You've been desperate to lose your virginity, and the intensity of your carnal desires summoned a dark entity. Would you sell your soul for pussy? The lady Satan makes an offer you can't refuse. You sell your eternal soul to lose your virginity to the sexy she-devil, and to have the power to effortlessly seduce women, so that your sins of the flesh continue. She sucks your cock before mounting and riding you. Then, you fuck her doggystyle until she begs you to cum inside her pussy. She owns your soul... and your cock.

Filesize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:19:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Kendra: worshiping the Goddess feet

Get on your knees and show your obedience by stroking to My perfect feet. I'm going to tease you mercilessly, showing My perky tits, long legs and dangling My designer stilettos in your face. Your erection just keeps growing at the sight of My thigh high stockings and nylon covered toes just inches from your mouth. Stroke slut, I want to see your gooey worship squirt as you want your throbbing hard on.

Filesize: 314 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy

Kerri King - Your Latest Edge Marathon Session

It's time to give that greedy dick a workout again. This time your edging becomes more intense and laden with denial, delay, and cruel little visuals. Enjoy your latest jerk instruction, and I hope that you're ready to make my bank account grow with your spoiled erection. Did I mention my pink lace lingerie?

Filesize: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:50:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Keziah - CBT Roulette ~ Holiday Edition

Celebrate the holidays by giving your balls what they deserve: a festive jerk session! I'll be spinning this wheel full of painful and humiliating tasks over and over. And FYI: you didn't make the nice list. Be prepared for lots of painful tasks, but I promise it will be worth it. Just because you ended up on the naughty list, doesn't mean you can't have a happy ending...right?

Filesize: 2.41 GB
Duration: 00:27:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Nina - Toying Masturbatrix JOI

Im feeling CRUEL, I'm in a great mood and your going to make me even happier by being a good obedient little bitch. the fate of your orgasm relies on ME. the fate of your even getting to jerk off, relies on me. Im going to toy with your pathetic cock, maybe ill limit your strokes? maybe i won't... whatever happens in this clip. your going to be quiveringly horny, super hard, slightly frustrated and seriously weak for me.

Filesize: 157 MB
Duration: 00:13:44

Download and Enjoy

Larkin Love - Blue Latex Jerk Off Instructions

God, I love wearing latex. It's like putting on a garment made of pure sex. It's shiny, skin-tight, and feels amazing hugging my curves. I just know you're getting turned on watching me. Pull that hard cock out of your pants for me. Listen to my instructions and stroke yourself exactly as I say. Watch me lube up my latex gloves and give my strap on a two-handed rubdown. Copy my every move, but don't cum before I give you permission.

Filesize: 436 MB
Duration: 00:11:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Butt Boy Intro

Meet my ass. This is what you will be stroking to for a while. I don't mind, teasing cock is what I do. I actually enjoy watching you ache and struggle while I show off my ASSetts. Lets turn you into a true butt boy today!

Filesize: 274 MB
Duration: 00:11:22

Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Valentines Booty

Valentines is coming up. I do not want you to forget who the most important lady is. I also do not want you to forget about this voluptuous ass. We have a big holiday coming up and I want you to be on your best behavior. Get in some ass kissing and cock jerking before Valentines.

Filesize: 276 MB
Duration: 00:07:17

Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Explicit Naked Oil Imagination Driver

Enjoy 4 minutes of my most explicit oiled tease to date - I'm fully naked, I'm fully touching myself, I'm fully enjoying it. This is RAW footage - no edits here, so you can see me in all my natural glory from the wrinkles on my soles to the peach fuzz on my muscle booty. No verbals here; this slowmo tease is set to music in order to allow your imagination to run wild and go wherever YOU want to let it take you. Imagining me riding your face and fading away under my ass? Thinking about slipping inside me from behind? Picturing yourself bound and crying across the room as you watch a real man enjoy this? Whatever floats your boat...set this on loop, sit back, stroke, and have fun :p

Filesize: 120 MB
Duration: 00:03:53

Download and Enjoy

Back