Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Kelle Martina - Total Faggot

Now that we have established you as a total faggot, I realize how desperately you need a man. You dont just want cock, you want to feel a big strong man against you. You want to feel his big strong biceps holding up your sissy figure. You want to lick every inch of his smooth broad chest. You want to kiss each node of his 8 pack abs. You want to have him rub his big hard cock against you. The thought of a man completely rubbing against your sissy bitch body is enough to make you wet your little panties.
He is going to overwhelm you with his size and strength and be the perfect specimen of masculinity. He represents the complete opposite of you.
A gay introduction to the art of frottage, otherwise known as dry humping: to induce a sexual pleasure by applying one's body to another's. The process may occur in an undulating motion.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 456 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:28
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Chloe Toy Helping My Brother's Friend

You've never seen a girl naked and are pretty inexperienced with the ladies, so you've come to visit your best friend's sister, Chloe, for some advice...or better yet...experience! Seen as though you aren't nervous around Chloe, she wants to show you her sexy naked body. Get your COCK out and jerk it whilst Chloe gets all soapy in the shower.

MP4 / 1.15 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:10:13

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

LDB Mistress - Humiliated and Ruined

Let's play a game! I know that you love to being ruined fuckin asshole ahah, i want you to stroke your cock and pay anythime that i'll show you my middle finger! What an asshole, you look so fuckin dumb... OBEY ME AND SERVE ME! You don't have a choice!

MP4 / 110 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:10

Download and Enjoy

Princess Mindy - Verbal assault and ass sniffing

Filesize: 151 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:03:39

Download and Enjoy

Jessi Belle - Jerk to Your Self Hate

What kind of a person wants to hate themselves as much as you do? What kind of person wants their insecurities and flaws brought to light? What kind of POS wants someone to make them feel this way? I can count off all of the ways that you are disgusting and gross.

I bet you want to be able to put your dick into something other than a blowup doll, but no one is ever going to want to fuck something as nasty as you. As if life weren't bad enough to you already, you want to be humiliated, this is the only way you can get hard. You jerk off to how much everyone around you hates you. You jerk off to how much you hate yourself. Only someone truly pathetic could jack off to these things.

I bet you cry yourself to rest knowing that you are the reason why you don't get laid or why you have a terrible life. I don't pity you!

Filesize: 322 MB
Duration: 00:10:53

Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - Shots for Mikiholics

You know that I'm a dangerous woman, and if you aren't already, you're about to get dangerously addicted to Me. Taking one look at Me can already lead to severe intoxication, but I'd like to take things a step further - get you extra fucked up - to make it easier for both of us. For Me to use you, and for you to be used.

Get your favorite bottle out, and get ready to take shot a shot. And another. And another.

You love to get fucked up. You love to binge on Me. So let's do both, and not allow yourself to hesitate.

Binge and become a Mikiholic for life.

Filesize: 1001 MB
Duration: 00:13:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Jerk And Sniff While I Fuck Your Brain, You Can't Stop Me, Can You?

This is an unique mesmerize clip for jerking zombies who like to get fucked up. Mandy is going to truly scramble your stupid sniffing brain and turn you into her mindless stroking zombie. Mandy uses so many different mesmerize techniques in this clip. There are binaural tones and beats, whisper tracks, and seductive repetition. And her cadence and words will confuse your brain and keep your cock on edge. No one knows how to get inside your head quite like Mandy Marx. This clip is an intense experience, get ready to get fucked up and have Mandy crawl around inside your brain while you find yourself unable to stop jerking.

If you haven't had a sniff or taken a shot yet, or both, then stop this video and go do so now. What are you doing wasting both of our time? Good. Now, I know your secret. Because I already know what you're into if you bought this clip. I want to lock that burning, buzzing feeling into your head, and deep into your body. You feel that flutter in your chest and I want to keep that feeling going. Go on, try to shut me out, try to stop me, you'll see that you can't.

Now take that hand of yours and stroke stroke stroke. Watch me and stroke your cock. Little zombie stroking boy, stroke stroke stroke and watch me. Watch me destroy you. Watch me steal every last ounce of your life force. Now that I've got you hooked, try to stop me. Try to stop that hand from bouncing up and down. Try. You can't, can you? Try to stop thinking about me, try to stop looking at me. And definitely make sure you don't enjoy my pantyhose. Try to resist me, but I know you secret and my hooks are already in.

If you're taking a shot or sniffing, then this isn't your first time. You've done it before and you'll do it again. You want me to take advantage of you, don't you? You enjoy the hooks sinking into your mind and you enjoy that I keep the buzzing sensation going and going and never stopping. Just stop right now. Stroking little zombie, try to stop the jerking motion. Be something more than just a jerking lubed up little boy that's humping his pillow and working his hand. But here you are, you're still thrusting, you can't stop. Try, try harder. Try not to look at me. And don't look at my feet, they might turn you on. Don't look at my shiny stockings, but you wouldn't be interested in something like that because you're a good strong boy that doesn't need constant zombie masturbation. Then why did you already have something to sniff on hand? So maybe I should put them to use.

Jerk for me. If you haven't stopped me yet then you probably can't. Jerk jerk jerk little zombie boy. Jerk to my body, jerk to my shiny pantyhose, jerk to everything I do or say. Jerk jerk jerk. Jerk for Mandy. Jerk for Mandy. I'm going to get you so fucked up and get so deep inside your weak little mind that you're never going to recover little jerking zombie boy.

Let your addiction to Mandy Marx begin!

Filesize: 603 MB
Duration: 00:08:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Serve Angel - Aroma Goon

You just love to sniff and stroke. I mean, who doesn't? Probably people who still have the brain cells to say no to me .. but not you. You can't say no to me. You don't even fucking want to! You just wanna zone the fuck out and jerk your dick into oblivion. Well, let's get to it then! Aroma and inhalant domination is your favorite, so stop waiting and fucking around.

Filesize: 815 MB
Duration: 00:11:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Tindra Frost Get Me Out Of Here

Tindra has been locked up for carrying a prohibited item....a VIBRATOR! She's been stuck in this cage for so long and needs to get out. You are walking past and she begs you to let her out. She will do anything...ANYTHING. Get your COCK out and JERK it as Tindra puts on a show for you. Showing you her tight juicy pussy and massive tits. She will do anything for you...as long

MP4 / 1.11 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:09:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Reya Reign - Mommy Teaches You

Filesize: 124 MB
Duration: 00:11:37

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Cleavage JOI

I tell you how to jerk off to my cleavage, teasing you with bouncing, jiggling and plenty of talk about cumming on my tits.

Filesize: 524 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

TayaTheGoddess - JOI / CEI Wet Black Look

Obedient pets eat their cum. I take over your mind and instruct your weak submissive brain through the whole thing. Jerking to my commands, however fast I say, however slow I say, is ultimate bliss. You don't need control anymore! Queen Taya is in charge as always. Find out just how I make you eat it up, beta!!

MP4 / 602 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Piper - Intimate Sensual Mindfuck For Lonely Losers

Filesize: 551 MB
Duration: 00:07:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Idelsy Love - Jerk It My Way

I will test your cock obedience with this sizzling clip. Jerk exactly as I say, as I edge you again and again, until I am completely happy with your cock control. Will I reward you with an intense orgasm

MP4 / 548 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Beta Male Therapy Session

You have been seeing me, a therapist, to learn to be more of an assertive man. I tell you that we haven't been making much progress and I think I have figured out why. So we are going to do a little test. I show you my perfect tits and as I suspect, you do not act upon your sexual urges. I make you show me your penis, confirming that it is under-sized. You confess to being a cuckold in your sexual fantasies, so I abandon our regular therapy and train you to be a beta cuckold instead.

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:16:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Luscious Lindsey - Blackmailed Fantasy and Ruined By Mommy

Filesize: 833 MB
Duration: 00:09:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Amber - Condom Cleaning Cuckold

What did you think about my date?

So since you were watching you know you've got a BIG job to do now. How about you just pick up the dirty condoms he left in the bathroom.

Yeah, guess how many condoms he filled... guess... four! You're gonna open up and thank me as I squeeze every drop.

Maybe I'll give ya a little pair of my dirty panties to clean your chin.

MP4 / 168 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:08

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Suck Slut 2

I know you've always been curious about the feel of a cock in your mouth ... I don't care if you're straight, get down here and choke on it. I instruct you to suck me like a good cock slut.

Filesize: 396 MB
Duration: 00:04:42

Download and Enjoy

Goddess JessiBelle - Edging Only Training Step 1

Since we clearly need to go over this because of how fucking retarded you are we will go over this very slowly so you understand.
I told you to NEVER cum again, what did you do? You came, even just a dribble or little squirt. I told you that you could edge endlessly but to NEVER FUCKING CUM AGAIN. You disobeyed my order. You used your little peanut brain and thought on your own, didn't you?
When I tell you to do or not do something then you follow my fucking instructions. Don't try to think or deviate, you just fucking do it. It isn't complicated but somehow you made it that way.
I want to make this your own personal hell, hell on earth with no end in sight. You will be begging for the end, your balls sore and full of cum, your little dick sore and hurting. You'll never get that sweet release, just endlessly edging.
Since you cannot seem to follow instructions I will help you out. I will help you train. Once you have bought and watched this video then move on to the next step. Is that easy enough for a fucking moron like you? I hope so.

Filesize: 728 MB
Duration: 00:10:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Hands Free Therapy Session - Goddess Jessi Belle

"I think I finally have a handle on this addiction that you have. I am glad that I was able to get some information out of you. I know that writing these things down can often be easier than saying them out loud. So you agreed to a bet with a woman that says that you can cum without touching your cock and every time you do you have to pay her $100?

I must say that I advise against this. I believe that this is a slippery slope. You might feel inclined to avoid paying her when she is proven right, but then you'd never be able to get hard and cum again. You'd need to fulfill the stipulations of the bet or you'd feel empty and soft.

Once you pay her you'd open the door to paying her more and more and over time you'd end up needing to up the ante. You could end up paying her a lot of money.

I know that this is unethical and unprofessional, but when you came to me for help I told my girlfriends all about this need to keep your hands off your cock and your need to pay women when you cum hands free. We all got a good laugh out of it and I told them I bet I was able to get a thousand out of you within the first week!

A strange thing has been happening, I've been getting gift cards in my email, I assume those were from you? Of course they were. I know you want to obey me and cum for me without touching your cock! I am going to turn you into my little cash cow. Every session I will charge you twice as much and you will gladly pay all because you're weak and not a man! I am going to get so much money out of you that I won't need any other patients!"

Filesize: 507 MB
Duration: 00:17:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

GoddessPoison - Deliciously Degrading Mesmerize!

With every second that passes, you get more pathetic! Sitting in that same room, cock in your hand, ready to worship girls online that wouldn't even notice you if they were walking directly over your body.. let Poison tell you some home truths, let poison remind you of your purpose. let it sink deeper into your mind body and soul. You are nothing to me and I am EVERYTHING to you! Get that ugly cock in your hand and Let me show you what I mean..

Filesize: 369 MB
Resolution: 1906x1080
Duration: 00:11:36

Download and Enjoy

Trixie Miss - Year Without Pleasure

There's one way I can be entirely sure you'll be focused on your owner and where you belong all year. It's no secret by now how easily I excite and control your cock. Now I will take that further and control your mind, willpower, and your submission through your cock. All of your orgasms this year will belong to me. Denying your pleasure will keep you focused on me and every part of you will fall under my control. There will be no escaping it with me as your keyholder. You're going to spend all of 2015 in chastity for me and I will be the owner of that locked up dick, holding the key to all the control I will have over you in this year without pleasure.

Filesize: 178 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:09:17

Download and Enjoy

SheenaR - Ass sniffing session after the gym

I had a SUPER intense leg and butt workout today. My asshole is all sweaty and stinky. I know you can't control yourself, you want to sniff it so bad. You're such an ass sniffing disgusting loser. Dirty dirty dirty ass sniffer. Smell them thru my gym pants, my panties, and my bare asshole. You get so hard sniffing my asshole. I give you a joi and cum countdown with your nose stuffed up there

Filesize: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:09:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Hanna - Weak for Shiny

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top, hot shorts, and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body, stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts, my natural perky tits busting out of my top, and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won't want to miss this.

MP4 / 354 MB / 1878x1080 / 00:08:18

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Chastity Super Challenge

Sit still for this 15 minute scene, in a cage, no touching. That's your challenge.

Easy? Then go ahead. And I will use every trick I know to make you fail, and tempt you to touch or edge. Oh I am taking this personally. And enjoying myself.

If you succeed email me mandyxmarx @gmail and I will send you an autographed photo with a lipstick kiss. Real challenge, real reward. I'm not expecting to have to send many out.

MP4 / 378 MB / 3840x2160 / 00:14:56

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Aerobics Instructor Loses Control

An aerobics teacher is trying to demonstrate a fitness routine, but she finds herself making involuntary movements which draw attention to her ass. Perhaps it has something to do with the strange spiral videos a fan has been sending her .. She tries to pass off her movements as part of the routine, but they become more and more exaggerated until she is finally frozen in front of the camera with her back arched and ass on display.

Filesize: 941 MB
Duration: 00:12:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Robin Mae - Eat It For Me

Filesize: 262 MB
Duration: 00:11:55

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amyleen Moore - Stroke for me next to her

The rush you get while betraying her for me is incomparable and today, we are going to take it to the extreme. You are going to risk your relationship with this JOI. First, you are going to wait for her to be in bed, grab your headset and lay down next to her to watch this video. You will have to stroke exactly the way I instruct you to do so while I tease you sensually with my pink leggings ass and big firm boobs. I excite you so much more than she does, you just can't resist me. Your dick is mine, not hers. The thought of this already got you so aroused but I will not stop there. I will add some very risky little task to this JOI that will make you totally wild and eager to cum real bad for my final countdown.

Filesize: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:17:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Anika Fall - Mommy Lets You Stroke To Her

I was cleaning house today and and found a stash under your bed ... My panties! I've been looking everywhere for these.

You're a naughty pervert!

You're in college now and should have better, and more important things to do besides sneaking around stealing panties out of my dirty laundry.

Don't think I'm stupid ...I know what you're doing with these. I've seen how you look at Me. Your fantasies are controlling you. I must punish you for this behaviour.

Filesize: 426 MB
Duration: 00:19:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Funsize

Gentle, teasing JOI for weenies who don't like strong humiliation. I'm surprised to find out that you have a tiny acorn dick and you're not shy about it. I cheerfully examine it and encourage you to jerk it for me, using the phrases B*** cock, hobbit cock and funsize.

Filesize: 401 MB
Duration: 00:04:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - I Love Playing With Your Broken Brain, Daddy

Do you like my outfit daddy? You bought it. Doesn't it look so good on me? I'm such an innocent, young, pure thing. I know you have devious, twisted urges. I know you're a nasty pervert. You're gross.

I know you love jerking to me in this outfit. You get off on buying me hot things. What else are you going to buy me? Lots of things I know, you can't resist, can you daddy? I like exciting you, I like just how easy it is. I like having your cock in my hand and deciding how long it's going to last. It could be thirty seconds, or hours, and you're helpless and I just get to play with that broken brain of yours.

Pump that cock daddy and put it to work for me while you stare helplessly at me. I know you're hanging on my every word. It's too late for you, you're trapped. You ache for me. I know exactly what I'm doing to you. I know what's going on in that weak brain of yours. You're giving up control to me. You don't stand a chance against me. You're fucked. You've told me too much.

I'm going to count you down daddy as you stare helplessly at my young body in this outfit that you bought me. It's too much for you to resist. So don't even try. How does it feel to be truly fucked in the head by someone half your age.

Let your addiction to Mandy Marx begin!

Filesize: 634 MB
Duration: 00:08:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Booty Shaking in Body Stocking

Booty shaking in a sheer mesh body stocking dress, standing and bent over. The dress slowly shimmies up to reveal my pussy and ass.

Filesize: 324 MB
Duration: 00:04:23

Download and Enjoy

Astro Domina - MultiCummer

Filesize: 260 MB
Duration: 00:20:00

Download and Enjoy

Back