Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Mistress Tangent - Golden Tampon

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you were Mistress Tangent's toilet? Yes! - it does not get any better than this! you are a human toilet under her! Now, it is time for you to get to work down there, in the toilet plate under Her urine! She squats and removes Her tampon during Her heavy cycle and then pisses in your face and down your throat. How does that feel? She likes it, don't you as well?

Video: MP4
Filesize: 618 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:21
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Empress Mika - Teased Like Crazy

I know you losers love worshiping and stroking to Me every chance that you get. It is what you live for. You all become completely helpless and weak at the first glimpse of My flawless beauty and are held captive until I decide to release you from My intoxicating spell. There is nothing that you pathetic little boys can do to resist Me because you are weak for each and every part of My perfect body! So I am going to deepen your addiction by giving you the tease of your dreams. I will even let you stroke to Me just the way that you want and I promise there will be no tricks in this clip. But just because I am being generous and giving you the perfect tease, that does not mean that you are going to be allowed to cum. After all, you are still a disgusting little loser and we both know that all good things should come at a cost for boys like you. And who knows, maybe I will be extra generous and let you cum as well, but there is only one way to find out.

Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:11:25

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Robin Mae - CEI Skyping with Daddy

Filesize: 86.8 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:11:50

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Merciless SPH Masturbation

Teasing and showing my body while taunting you relentlessly about your tiny inadequate cock, then using a dildo to further humiliate you by showing you how a real man's cock makes me come.

Filesize: 440 MB
Duration: 00:10:04
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Dominant Latex JOI

Jerk your pathetic cock for me you weak little fuck! Dominant JOI wearing a latex 2-piece.

Filesize: 173 MB
Duration: 00:05:46

Download and Enjoy

Chloe Toy The Naughty Neighbour

Chloe has come round to see how you are as you haven't been feeling too great! Lucky for you, whilst your wife is away, Chloe wants to strip and rub her juicy pussy for you whilst you jerk your COCK over her! That will surely make you feel better, right?

MP4 / 1.47 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:13:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Nina G - Party Time! Drink the Whole Glass of it!

I'm pouring myself a glass of juice. What you're gonna be having, is also up to me but trust me, there is no room for another juice drinker! Something heavier for the game we're about to play is necessary. You won't handle it without it!

Filesize: 447 MB
Duration: 00:11:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Luna Sapphire agonizing ass tease and denial

A submissive ass-obsessed bitch like you is utterly powerless against My juicy booty. You have no choice but to obey as I instruct you to get on your fucking knees in reverence to My ass. You're allowed to jerk for Me too, how lucky. Just make sure you don't disobey My orders to follow My pace and take your hands off if you get too excited. My gorgeous ass owns your stupid dick. Stroke for Me as it bounces, slaps and jiggles. Getting so close to My ass while you're down on your knees, what does it make you want to do? Lick the length of My crack, circling your tongue around My asshole? You fucking wish loser. You're too lowly to even lick My ass. But you can sniff it deeply while I get closer and closer, your face consumed by My booty. I slap your dumb face with My ass cheeks, laughing as you smell Me and jerk to Me but can't touch Me sexually. You're so turned on now, does that inferior cock want to cum? Jerk jerk jerk so fast and hard to My ass until you desperately want to blow your load. but did you REALLY think I'd allow you the pleasure of orgasm

Filesize: 863 MB
Duration: 00:15:29
Audio: AAC LTP, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Astro Domina - Training For Asian Ass

Filesize: 163 MB
Duration: 00:11:42

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - CEI Blackmail Roleplay

Roleplay. You've requested a sensual cum eating clip from me and have sent me a reference video of yourself doing this. I begin teasing you in a sheer top, but after a couple of minutes I reveal that I recognize you from campus and threaten to expose your fetish. I become increasingly cruel and humiliating about cum swallowing and demand that you cum in your mouth and send me a picture.

Filesize: 912 MB
Duration: 00:12:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Tight Jeans Assworship JOI

I catch you staring at my ass in skintight jeans and make you worship it. I sit on your face and tell you to take your cock out and jerk it as you smell my ass. Eventually I pull down my jeans and make you lick my crack and tongue my asshole while you cum

Filesize: 424 MB
Duration: 00:05:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Spoilt Princess G - Edge to My Legs Loser

This clip will have you edging and edging over and over and yes that's right over again to My divine legs. I will inform you of how you may make that tiny dickelet cum. But when you have you will be paying your cum tax, cumming to My hot legs costs you. There will be no jerking and cumming into your sock in this clip, even when you touch your cock before its ready to cum will involve you to pay wank tax. But you're here to see if you will be allowed to cum after edging over and over again. You see you're a loser and I'm a divine Princess, you belong under me and your lips attached to the sole of my shoes and boots.

MP4 / 419 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Robin Mae - Bad Tinder Date SPH

Filesize: 135 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:45

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Latex Shine

Shining a tight latex dress and posing in it.

Filesize: 495 MB
Duration: 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alyssa Reece - Foot Addiction JOI

It's been way too long since I've filmed a foot worship clip, you almost came in your pants when you saw that I uploaded this.
Your dick is so hard for Me, I know you're d ying to see My bare feet. You missed My soft soles and little toes.
I want you to stroke that little dick for My perfect feet. You need My feet, this is so much more than an innocent foot fetish for you.
My toes are painted bright red, a perfect colour for the holidays.
You're going to be beating off for My feet all night, like a good foot bitch. You only want to jerk for My feet, like a true addict.

Filesize: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:17:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Virgin Cleavage Humiliation

I can tell you're a virgin just by looking at you. You'll be jacking off to my cleavage for weeks, even though I humiliate you the entire time you're looking. No one wants your virgin cock, just give in and fuck your hand loser!

Filesize: 576 MB
Duration: 00:07:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Idelsy Love - Suffer for Me

I'm feeling very bitchy today and I'm going to take out my anger on you. Do whatever I say and you might get to jerk for me later. For now, you'll need a few household items, a shoe string, clothespins, candles, and a wooden sP0on. I tease you throughout the whole video while instructing you make yourself hurt for me. Video includes: female domination, cock and ball torture, tease and denial, masturbation instructions

Video: WMV
Filesize: 531 MB
Duration: 00:14:38
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Advanced Aroma Addict

London knows that you're an experienced poppers user. She gives you poppers instructions with lots of sniffing and edging. There is a cum countdown but there is a long delay (and sniff) when she reaches 1, so give yourself another few seconds. She is wearing pink and black lingerie... you can see a bit of her nipples through it but otherwise she remains clothed.

Filesize: 371 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

Download and Enjoy

Alix Lynx - Mindless P.0.p.p.3.r.z. Stroker

I know you've got your p.0.p.p.3.r.z. right there with you. Go on, sniff them, what are you waiting for? We're going to have so much fun, but first you need to get a little more mindless and listen to the sound of my voice. You don't need to think, just listen to my voice and you will fall under my spell.

Take your cock out and jerk it. Now sniff again. You're feeling very vulnerable right now, aren't you? Now all you need to do is keep stroking that hard cock while you stare helplessly at my perfect body. Stroke it to my tits, you mindless loser. Get stupid for me. I know you can't stop staring and jerking like a pathetic gooner. I know you can't resist me. You are addicted to me and I'm going to make you even more addicted the more you sniff, stare and stroke.

It feels so good, doesn't it? You love being a mindless p.0.p.p.3.r.z. stroker. You are completely fucked. This is just how I want you, pliable, horny and stupid. Let your addiction grow. Feel it as you stare at my sexy body. You're my mindless loser, I can see it in your eyes. You're addicted to my perfect ass. You're falling into a deep trance as you watch me touch my body. It's ok, this is where I want you to be.

Just keep mindlessly stroking for me. You can't resist me. You feel yourself getting weaker and weaker with each sniff, with each stroke of your pathetic cock. I'm such a good cock tease, aren't I? I know exactly what to do to make you obsessed with me and you are helpless to stop me. In this state my words and my body make you more and more obsessed with me. I know how good this feels, you don't want to stop.

You are powerless against my perfect, tight body. Jerk it loser. Get lost in your hazy head. Now I'm going to let you cum to my voice and my body but only because this will forever cement your obsession with me.

MP4 / 755 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alexa Brooke Wank Buddies

Your best friend is having some troubles with her computer... She's desperate to get an assignment completed and really needs your help! You might be able to assist providing she gives you a helping hand with a problem which has been stirring in your trousers! Your COCK is throbbing in your pants at the thought of seeing Alexa's hot body! You make this naughty vixen an offer she can't refuse!

MP4 / 1.25 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:11:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lizzy Lamb - Pantyhose Tease & Denial

Look at the hot LIZZY LAMB, SHOELESS and in her SHEER PANTYHOSE with her FEET right in front of you. LIZZY rubs her HOSED FEET together and starts to TEASE you getting you nice and hard. LIZZY is going to let you STROKE to her NYLON covered SOLES and TOES and this sexy REDHEAD is going to INSTRUCT and ENCOURAGE you as well. LIZZY models and poses for you as you STROKE for her, pleasing her by obeying her JOI for you. Don't CUM until LIZZY tells you, if she even lets you!

Filesize: 61.6 MB
Duration: 00:07:23

Download and Enjoy

Princess Nina G - Never Ending Game, Greed & Fun

It's time for a different type of games. Sure there will be mail timer games available and filmed in the future but right now, this is what is fun, risky and challenging. Play the game and see the results!

Filesize: 472 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Dolly P Perve On Your Girlfriends Sister

Your girlfriend has broken up with you because you said Dolly's name during SEX! You must really like Dolly don't you? Dolly thinks it's hot that you shouted her name and wants you to wank over her whilst she teases you with her massive natural tits. Get your COCK out and jerk it for Dolly, shooting your load everywhere!

MP4 / 1.13 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:09:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lelu Love - Femdom Chastity Humiliation

Lelu Love has arranged that you will in chastity for her and now that you are locked up she starts teasing you.

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:13:54

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Black Dress Tease

Erotic tease in a long black dress and corset with gothic makeup.

Filesize: 388 MB
Duration: 00:05:15

Download and Enjoy

Pathetic Little Worm

Featuring Miss Zoe.

I'm tired of looking at your pathetic little worm of a cock, but I know you'll do anything to please me, so I have a plan... I'm going to tease you, to make you ache in your groin so much and so hard for me, flashing my pert tits and juicy cunt right before your eyes, but, and this is a very big BUT, you are going to put on a chastity device and then I'm going to make you watch as I fuck a real man, a man with a cock that's worth fucking, unlike your pathetic little prick.

MP4 / 381 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:24

Download and Enjoy

Fox Smoulder - Jerkaholic

You're an addict. You can deny it all you want, but it won't change the truth. You feel the urge right now, don't you? Just from the sight of my face and the sound of my voice? You're addicted to jerk off. Give in and jerk for me.

Filesize: 295 MB
Duration: 00:09:34

Download and Enjoy

Louisa Lu Step Sister Nurse

You've gone to the hospital as you've hurt your knee.but the nurse turns out to be your STEP SISTER! Your COCK gets rock hard as your step sister strokes your leg to see what the problem is. But her skimpy nurse outfit turns you on leaving you wanting to jerk your cock over your step sister.

MP4 / 1.01 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:08:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Anna Lynne - Sissy Slut Humiliation

Go next to a mirror and grab some lipstick, today you're gonna watch a sissy slut playing with her clit.

Filesize: 870 MB
Duration: 00:11:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back