Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Violet Doll - Orgasm DeniedYou're going to buy this video. You're going to jerk off to Me. I'm going to deny your orgasm. Even though you're well aware of your fate and My intentions, you'll love every second of it.

Filesize: 594 MB
Duration: 00:16:25
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Helena Sin - Virgin Sock Loser

You Are anxiously waiting to lick my sweaty socks aren't you my loser? I know you need it. I understand you, Normal sex would be boring for you. A loser like you does not need a pink pussy, you need to fuck that pink warm sweaty sock. That?s what drives you crazy, you need it so bad. You can?t wait to lick and suck on those socks while you jerk your dick. Hold on loser, I make you fuck my sock. Yes you heard me right take my dirty sock and fuck it, while your sucking the other one. Forever virgin!

Filesize: 470 MB
Duration: 00:11:56
Resolution: 1920x1078
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Perfect Nipple Worship

I never show you My nipples, but you're still totally obsessed. Even though I wear plenty of sheer revealing lingerie, and sometimes even allow a few nip slips. You still beg Me for completely topless videos, so you can worship every inch of My big perfect tits in all their majesty.

Maybe I'll allow it someday. For now you'll have to be grateful for My sheer lingerie, and this generous opportunity to worship My perfect nipples.

Watch and drool while I tell you how sensitive they are, and describe just how much I adore nipple play in detail. I dig a bit into the psychology behind your big tit fetish, allow you to stroke, all while I enjoy teasing and denying you as usual.

Filesize: 269 MB
Duration: 00:17:46
Resolution: 1280x720
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

Your Mind Is Wrapped Around My Heel - Secretary Blackmail

So here we are working late, it's just me and you, everyone else has gone home. But I am not really working late as your secretary as usual, I have something I want to discuss with you. And as my boss, most of the things I discuss with you are work related. This is more personal. You know what I'm getting at, don't you? It's strange how you're at a loss for words when you see my heels dangling in front of you. I know you want to smell them, don't pretend like you don't. Don't pretend that you don't want to kiss them, lick them. I know you do. It's just me and you here, you don't have to pretend any more. So I'm going to cut to the chase, I need more heels. I love heels. And the salary that you pay me isn't enough, and I noticed that you just love my feet and heels. I've seen you perving on them. There's no point in denying it. I see your phone is ringing, oh it's your wife, don't bother answering it. My feet ruin you, don't they? Yes they do, or at least they're going to ruin you. You're going to give me a much higher salary and I'm going to do less work. I deserve more because I don't need some creepy boss like you perving over my feet for free and then giving me tasks and having me work really hard for like peanuts. I don't like it, it's not what I want. So you're going to rectify that or else I'm going to tell your wife.I've made good friends with the head of security and he has saved all of the tapes of you jerking off to my feet. I know that you're a foot pervert and I know what you've been up to. I knew what I was doing when I would dangle my heel in front of you and let it fall to the ground so you could see my pantyhose feet. I knew what I was doing when I took off my stockings to 'rub' my feet in front of you. And then you would go and jerk off and you thought that no one was watching. Well I have those videos now. So if you don't want your wife to know what a foot freak you are, you better increase my salary, make sure that I don't have to do any work around here, give me a promotion, and buy me more heels. I think these are totally reasonable requests. I know that my feet and heels make you weak, your mind is just wrapped around my heel, isn't it? I know you love stroking to them. You're addicted to my princess feet and I know that you want to keep me happy because you don't want me telling your wife how much you love my feet.

Filesize: 263 MB
Duration: 00:08:43
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy

Lady Nina Leigh - Perfecting the "loser" stroke

Filesize: 225 MB
Duration: 00:09:01

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - A Chastity Event / Too Late Now

If you locked up to view, nothing else matters. I have you. And it's too late. What are you gonna do about it? Bratty, vicious, and brilliant. Once I have that cock of yours, the rest is easy. And since you have a fetish for this you can't resist.I don't make chastity clips, I make chastity events. Lock in, and I'll have you from the first second.

Filesize: 231 MB
Duration: 00:08:06

Download and Enjoy

Princess Ashley - Platinum Pussy Worship

My heart may or may not be gold, but My pussy is pure platinum.

Filesize: 523 MB
Duration: 00:11:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - A Very Cuckold Christmas

It's that time of year again cuckies. Wish me a Merry Christmas, now wish Alpha a Merry Christmas. Hahaha. I love this season! The season where I bark orders at you, and you work, work, work away to spoil Me and Alpha. The thought of it excites me, and come to think of it, maybe thats why I'm so horny this time of year.. I know you want to listen to all my stories of how many times Alpha and I fucked, as we went over the river and through the wood for our holiday trip you paid for.. You are such a good cuck for us! I want you to spoil Alpha since he spoils me all year with his big cock.. Thats right, let me walk you through his Amazon so you can buy him everything he wants/deserves for X-mas, and of course you'll be buying up everything off of mine as well.. You want to keep being allowed to jerk to us right? Are all those items in your checkout? Good boy.. I knew you would enjoy your beta-cuck christmas this year!

Filesize: 270 MB
Duration: 00:17:27

Download and Enjoy

Jenna Jones - Pussy Free Cuck

Crawl over to your Princess, pull your pants down, spit on your cock and start stroking just like a good boy does. I want to see your cock grow extra hard while you are on your knees in front of me where you belong. Can you still smell the load of cum in my pussy from the stud cock that fucked me this morning? I bet you can! How about you come a little closer so you can take a good look at this Princess pussy you will never have. Your sex life only consists of listening to me moan in pleasure from the load of orgasms I will be having while I get fucked by real men. Don't stop stroking slut as this is the last chance you have to cum before I throw you back in the cage for another week. xx - Princess Jenna

Filesize: 761 MB
Duration: 00:08:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Amira's giant strap-on

Filesize: 66.2 MB
Duration: 00:02:14

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Relaxation Orgasm

Filesize: 313 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy

The Divine Goddess Jessica - Becoming My Drone

How many years has it been that you've been under my control? 6, 7? How many years since you could even get a boner without my guidance? How many times have you tried running away only to come back? First months, then weeks, and the last time I think it was maybe a day at most. You are happiest, most natural when you are serving me. In fact, you're a BETTER you when in submission to me. I've done a great job training you. You're completely mind fucked. It's time you become the first drone in my cult. I want you to sell all of your worldly possessions. I want you to move to Denver. I want you to serve me 24/7. I want you to work and generate money constantly. I want your paycheck direct deposited into my bank. I want you in chastity. I want to monitor you 24/7. I want you in chastity. I want to completely control every aspect of your life. I want to occupy every brain cell that you have. I want you to forget your name. I want you to be all mine, no you. All mine. No you.

Filesize: 349 MB
Duration: 00:15:45

Download and Enjoy

Dawnavon - Princess Dawnavon Cuckolds You

OK, so this is one of my favorite femdom clips ever , recently relocated and thought it'd be nice to share

Dawnavon is a bratty asian woman who is getting ready for her date and making sure you know how much you'll be missing out. But she has instructions for your humiliation and the threat that you'll be eating her lovers cum out of his used condoms later.

Please please please if you have any other videos of this actress , please post them!

Filesize: 132 MB
Duration: 00:12:19
Resolution: 640x480
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Miss Tiffany - Aren't you So Lucky that I Drain you while I Hold your Key?

I know how much you love being rinsed by me. You're a spending addict for me. Seeing me in the hot things you buy me, drives you insane. It's a privilege for a loser like you to get to spoil a goddess like me. You're so lucky you get to spend your hard earned cash on things I want. And in turn you get to enjoy them by jerking your cock to my hot body in the things you buy me.

But not today loser. Today I want you locked up in your cage. And your cock is throbbing inside, wanting more, wanting to be jerked off. But you can't jerk it yet you still crave to spoil me. In fact, I think being locked up turns your brain to mush and makes you want to spoil me even more. I know how much you get off going broke for me, we're not going to let a little cage stop you. I know that by me having the key to your cock that makes this even more of a rush for you.

So I want you to pull up my wishlist, I know even just that made your cock throb. I want your cock aching to spend on me and then I want you to start clicking and buying. Aren't you so lucky that I let you buy me things while I hold your key? I know your cock throbs in your chastity cage when you click. I'm going to condition you to this loser. Click and throb. You can still enjoy spending on me even when you're all locked up in your cage. I love fucking you over like this but you love it even more.

I'm going to drain you completely. I own your wallet and your cock. How hot is that? Click and throb. You're such a lucky financial slave that I take the time to do this to you. You're lucky to be able to go broke for me. I want to fuck you up so badly that you cum in your cage. How does it feel to be rinsed and used? To be actually useful while you're all locked up in your cage, piggy?

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Do You Want To Fuck Me

It is a simple question. Do you want to fuck me? Yes or no. If yes, you are in for one erotic experience with me

Filesize: 185 MB
Duration: 00:08:00

Download and Enjoy

Teased By A Manipulative Executrix Until You D.!.E.

Now that we're alone at my place, we can really start to have some fun. But first I think you need a drink. Drink this, make sure you drink it all. You must be really excited to have some one on one time with me. I'll bet you can't believe I picked you up at the bar. I'm sure you didn't expect a woman as gorgeous and seductive as me to take you home.I'm going to have so much fun playing with you. But I want to play with you the way a predator plays with her prey. That's what you are, you're my prey, my victim. You just wanted a one night stand but I want to make this your last night on earth. You were foolish enough to go home with strange, dangerous woman. But what you didn't know is that I'm extremely lethal. The drink I gave you is already paralyzing your body. You can't move, can you? But you can still feel your cock. You can feel yourself getting harder. You're so turned on by me even though you know that I'm going to k.!.l.l. you, and it will be all your fault. You should have known that it is dangerous to go home with strangers. I'm so sexy but also manipulative and [email protected]. I'm going to k.!.l.l. and dispose of your body and no one is ever going to know. Am I scaring you? Is this all starting to feel too real? That's because it is. You see in addition to being p*******d, I also poisoned you. The poison is slowly taking over your body and I'm going to tease you until you d.!.e.. I just want to tease your cock until you're [email protected].. I want you to d.!.e.. frustrated, terrified and denied. And you thought you were going to fuck me. You thought for once that the hot girl at the bar finally chose you. You thought you were going to feel my wet pussy but you can't have that loser. I'm just going to tease you and then k.!.l.l. you. You were stupid to think you could have me. You should have known that a woman like me just wanted to take advantage of you. I'm your worst nightmare dressed up like your dream come true. I love having this control over men. It's so easy for me to seduce you and then lure you back to my place and take you out like you're nothing because you are nothing to me. I just love k.!.l.l.ing men and you walked right into my trap.In these last moments of your life you should be thankful that you got to see my gorgeous body before you left this world. You're so lucky, it's such an honor to be one of my victims. Such an honor to take your last breath looking at me. These are your last moments, I'm going to enjoy watching you d.!.e.. I get off k.!.l.l.ing men like you. I love how helpless you are. Now it's time for you to d.!.e.. Take your last breath as the poison takes over.

Filesize: 281 MB
Duration: 00:09:21

Download and Enjoy

Madam Violet - Ego Annihilator

You will take one LOOK then BUY this! It's fucking HOT when you BEG, when you strip, kneel, crawl, when you bark or snort, when you slap your face or balls, when you DO IT JUST FOR ME, when you BEG again, when I SQUEEZE My ass and tits, When grind My hips and finger My pussy..when you CRY and BEG and record yourself and send it to ME and FINALLY I allow you to STROKE your SWOLLEN COCK for ME until you CUM for ME. I dislike the word 'loser'; it is over used, I especially dislike any man who claims to be a 'loser'. I like my man-victims to have a bit more self respect than that - it's more fun to Cru.sh your ego then! I just want you to fucking KNOW how pathetic you ALWAYS are before ME, I want you to fucking BEG and WEEP from your cock and eyes for mercy. Do as I say, give Me what I want, and survive the onslaught of perfect ass, thighs, tits, smile.it will feel like a LIFETIME!! I want you ego-less, pathetic, desperate, dependant and THEN you can stroke. All I want is the rush that cums from KNOWING you LOVE being My helpless horny bitch. And W/we both know you'll give it to Me. Contains: mindfuck, femdom pov, sensual domination, mental domination, ass worship, tit worship, boots, nipples, goddess worship, cock control, humiliation, slave training, mesmerise, JOI, cum countdown, manipulation, finger snaps, men following orders, pussy worship/denial.

Filesize: 324 MB
Duration: 00:30:24

Download and Enjoy

Empress Elle - Edge To Tits Ass And Poppers

Filesize: 669 MB
Duration: 00:11:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Poppers Pervert Humiliation

Filesize: 695 MB
Duration: 00:11:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Blaire Bishop - Poppers Stroke Session JOI

Filesize: 622 MB
Duration: 00:08:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Melissa - Dirty Soles Worship

Filesize: 124 MB
Duration: 00:03:28

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessi Belle - Don't Deny It 'Til You Try It!

I am absolutely that you have heard this at some point - how do you know that you don't like it if you haven't tried it?I can understand with foods not to want to try stuff, but for other things how will you know if you don't try it?How do you know that you don't like cock if you don't at least try it? You like women, but how do you really know that you don't like men if you don't at least TRY cock? Maybe you want to fuck a man's ass or have him fuck yours. Maybe you want a blowjob from a man or give one. How do you know that you don't like cock if you never try it!You will regret never trying it, but at least you can say you tried - whether you liked it or not!

Filesize: 725 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Patriotic Poppers Instructions

Filesize: 390 MB
Duration: 00:11:08

Download and Enjoy

The Divine Goddess Jessica - Cashmeet Mindfuck

FINALLY! The day has come. After serving me for years and years you show up to my hotel room just to see my beautiful face in person. I'm expecting a big, fat wad of ca$h but you don't deliver, you disappoint me. $2k, that's it? That's not going broke for me, I know you have more. I'll find a way to get it from you... it's a good thing that I have been working you over for months. It's a good thing your brain is riddled with my triggers.

Filesize: 360 MB
Duration: 00:19:33

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Brianna - Christmas Gift for You

Your mistress, master and ultimate everything Goddess Brianna has paused to pay you a little attention. This is the greatest gift possible for an obedient foot slave. She presses her bare soles against the bars of your cage and allows you to taste her incredible feet. She even dips her toes through so you can feel them briefly in your undeserving mouth. Brianna instructs you to shake your ass for her so she can watch your tiny balls move like jingle bells. You're being a good boy to serve the goddess's foot cleaning needs. Goddess Brianna even offers a few kind words for the holiday season, but you are not getting out of the cage.

Filesize: 352 MB
Duration: 00:07:11

Download and Enjoy

Nichole Abrams - Turning your Sex Urge into a Pay Urge

You belong in chastity. I control your orgasms. I control your cock. I love denying you the right to cum! I love this control that I have over you. I am turning your sex urge into a pay urge and you are loving every bit of it! How fucking sexy is this? You crave me. You worship me. You absolutely love every second of this control I have over you and your wallet.

Filesize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:08:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Evelyn Milano - Fall For Feet

This video includes visual and sound effects. Best enjoyed in a dark room with headphones***You fall for my feet so easily, but I just need to show you the power they have over you.. and it's so easy. You will fall in a deep trance for them, focusing on my soles. You are under their spell, falling further and further down the rabbit hole with no chance of escaping. You must worship and serve the feet that encapsulate your weak brain. You belong to these feet, and there is NO going back.

Filesize: 421 MB
Duration: 00:08:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Amazon Goddess Harley - Fast, Repeated, Complete and Final

Annnnnd go! Start stroking. fast. faster... go , go , go stroke.. Look at me and go. That's it. Dry. there's no time. you gotta stroke fast and cum fast. just explode already. go, go go! Were goin' for multiple orgasm here. Look at me and stroke, stroke, stroke.

Now rip your hand away. ruin it.

Now you got some tiny cum drips all over yourself for lube. don't stop stroking.

Nothings changed. I'm still super hot and I'm still draining your balls. now stroke, stroke, stroke.

This only ends with drained balls and permanent chastity!

Amazon Goddess Harley

Filesize: 476 MB
Duration: 00:10:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Leather Clad Worship

I swear, every submissive boy is a slut for leather. If I just put on a leather corset or a wetlook bodysuit, all of you little sluts just cream in your pants. The sweet smell of leather intoxicates you. You imagine the feel of my buttery soft gloves against your hard cock. This particular outfit is very traditional in my line of work. One look at me and you can imagine all of the terrible things I'm going to do to you in this outfit. You can imagine worshipping my leather. I bet if you close your eyes right now you can smell the scent of my sweat mixed with the scent of this leather. You're hard just thinking about it, aren't you? Of course you are. This look is iconic and inspires all of your devious fantasies.

Filesize: 341 MB
Duration: 00:11:39

Download and Enjoy

Miss Bellerose Quick And Dirty Poppers For Bitches

Filesize: 299 MB
Duration: 00:05:08

Download and Enjoy

I Love Cum, Will You Share The Taste Of Your Cum With Me?

I want to tell you something that's going to make you so horny. I'm going to tell you about the first time I tasted cum. I know you're already excited. You want to know all of the dirty details. The first time I there was a lot of cum and it tasted amazing. It was salty and sticky but it was so fucking good that I wanted more. I wanted a lot of cum in my mouth. Girls get really wet when they're sucking cock. What I'm trying to say is I fucking love it. And I want to share it with you. Do you think you could share the taste of cum with me? Your cum. You're gonna love the taste of cum from my lips, your cum from my lips. It's just your cum, not another man's. Just your cum, from your cock, that has been in my mouth. I'm getting wet thinking about it. Let me pull your cock out and stroke it and suck it. It's gonna be so much fun. I know you've never tried cum before but you're gonna love it like I do. Jerk your cock for me and build up a big load that we can share. It's gonna be dirty, wet, salty and creamy. I know you want to share it with me. Maybe you're gonna love it and we will do it again and again. It's going to be so good. I'll let you cum anywhere you want if you taste it for me. Are you ready to shoot that big load of cum for me. Pump your cock for me. Harder. I wanna know what you think of the taste of your cum. Give me that load. Good boy. Now open your mouth and lick it. LOL! You are a fucking idiot. Did you really believe I would share the taste of cum with you?? You fucking moron! You look so retarded when you're eating your own cum. You're so fucking gross! LOL! You fucking loser, I just made you eat your own cum. And you thought I would share that load with you, what a stupid idiot you are. Your cum is for your mouth only, loser.

Filesize: 786 MB
Duration: 00:10:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Nova Knight - Breathless For Poppers JOI

Filesize: 624 MB
Duration: 00:12:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Mean Girl Loser Abuse

Get ready for some brutal humiliation by a hot brat about how girls like Me will never ever fuck losers like you.

Filesize: 312 MB
Duration: 00:05:58

Download and Enjoy

Tease Goddess - Poppers's Pantyhose

Filesize: 641 MB
Duration: 00:14:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back