Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

The Divine Goddess Jessica - Modern Caveman

How weird is the financial domination fetish, really? If you think about it it makes so much sense. Of course you're drawn to a confident, demanding woman such as myself. It's built into your DNA to prove yourself, to provide, to show off. This little song and dance is as old as time. You are attracted to me, you want me. The only difference between the stone age and NOW is that you're satisfying your urges through a computer screen. You can't have me, you can never have me, so you'll settle for my attention. I make you jump through hoops to get it. All of you are scrambling for a little piece of DGJ. Working harder every day, just for me. It's all for me. Work harder, do better.

Filesize: 318 MB
Duration: 00:10:56
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Jessie: Drink with the Best

Today you are going to spiral out of control and I am going to take everything from you. Now get your preferred drink of choice out for me. ? Oh nice choice! Pour yourself a nice large shot for me. Good. Now let it sink in as you feel the burn as it goes down. Your belly starts to warm up. I am going to take whatever I want tonight and it will be oh so easy with you completely intoxicated! Now take another shot! I don't care if you just took one a few minutes ago, do it! Good bitch. Feel the burn and know that I am forcing your hand because its fun for me. Now go send a nice big tribute for me my bitch. After you hit that send button take two more shots and sit there and let it sink in. Good now go buy me stuff on my wish list and send another tribute. I want to take every little thing you have loser! - Jessie

Filesize: 53.0 MB
Duration: 00:10:06

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Mina Thorne - Oily Feet Worship

I know you love my feet. They are even hotter when I rub them down with oil and make them shine. Can't keep watching them can you? Good. Buy this clip.

Filesize: 622 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ball Busting Fun

This is ball busting fun because I tell you what to do to hu.rt your balls! Those things are so stupid and boring. So let's have some fun with them. Amuse me bitch, slab them, hit them, squish them. You just follow along like a good little ball abuse fre4k and do what I say!

Filesize: 331 MB
Duration: 00:10:12

Download and Enjoy

PAY FOR EVERY DIRTY DREAM

How many times did you wanked your patheric dick this year watching my clips?Perhaps 365 days, I mean every day hiding from your wife.Perhaps she is opening Christmas presents under tree while you are watching my clip, becouse you cant take enought of me, she could never undestand your fream dirty mind, only Me. So today you are going to pay for every dirty dream..and we both know they are soo many :))HappyNewYear!

Filesize: 537 MB
Duration: 00:12:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sarah Diavola - Breast Binge

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you.

As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.

Filesize: 676 MB
Duration: 00:04:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Schoolgirl Turns You Into A Sissy With Poppers

I'm a hot schoolgirl having to work with you on a project, and I'm looking for ways to make being around a loser more fun. I pull out some poppers and peer pressure you into sniffing. Maybe you're not such a pathetic bitch after all. I notice you getting hard and tease you for it..I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun today. I let you stroke for me, and I'm dosing you up nicely, but you're so confused...I'm going from sweet and flirty to mean and bratty. You feel humiliated, but SO horny, as you sniff more and I get you to do perverted things. Before you know it, you've been tricked into being my sissy slut! I'm turning you gay with poppers and there's nothing you can do to stop it now. To prove my power over you, I'm going to get you to cum on command, but only while thinking about the most depraved things, of course!

Filesize: 463 MB
Duration: 00:20:13
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Loser

I like to tell you the truth. Be honest with guys like you. You are a complete loser. It gives me great pleasure to be so up front with you. Tell you how it is. Make sure you know your place in this world. Fucking LOSER! hahaha!

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:08:32

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Harley - Sissy Fitness Workout 1 & 2

In this bundle you get 2 videos, a full 31 minutes of a sissy fitness routine designed to make your booty POP, and mold you into a more feminine and sexy figure. You know you want to be a hot sexy bimbo sissy so you can suck all that cock, I'm going to whip you into shape and motivate you to be the hottest sluttiest fag you can be!

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:31:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Buy It, Stare, and Obsess

Do I really need to explain this? You buy it. You stare at it. You obsess over me. Over and over again. It's never enough. You worship this perfection. Keep staring... stare until you drool and your hand goes numb from tugging that cock.

Filesize: 972 MB
Duration: 00:13:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Harley - Sissy Hands Free Orgasm Training

I know little sissies like you spend so much time playing with your slutty little clitty. Well you're going to have to learn how to cum like a REAL girl. That's right, I'm going to train you to have a hands free orgasm. Hands free means that you won't touch your little clitty with your hands, but I'll keep you busy turning you into the little fuck doll you're supposed to be. Make sure you have a dildo or a butt plug for this video, after all a good little sissy gurl will learn to cum without rubbing her clitty, with her holes nice and plugged up.

Filesize: 511 MB
Duration: 00:06:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cheating Wife

Your wife sits you down for a 'chat', your taken back by her sexy lingerie she is...

Filesize: 152 MB
Duration: 00:05:22

Download and Enjoy

Princess Fierce - The Bitch You Fucking Need

I'm the one who can make you drop to your fucking knees. All aspects of me drive you crazy. You are unable to escape. The devil on your shoulder is telling you to cum play with me. You won't resist. I am perfection and you will succumb to the temptation to submit yourself before me. I'll take everything from you pet. You won't hesitate to hand it over. I am the fucking Boss. Get that straight boy.

Filesize: 593 MB
Duration: 00:05:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ceara lynch - Cum Sucking CEI

Filesize: 146 MB
Duration: 00:09:05

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - Desperate For Release

When you are owned by Princess Daisy you must follow every single command that she gives you. Her number one rule is you are never allowed to stroke your slut stick without permission no matter how desperate you have become. You will always call her Princess as your cock now belongs to her to do with as she pleases. Now kneel like a good boy and begin to stroke while begging for release and maybe you will get that climax you have been dying to have.

Filesize: 220 MB
Duration: 00:07:18

Download and Enjoy

Christina - The View From Below: Denied By GoddASS!!!

GoddASS denies you once again! You love the pain and torment of watching my sexy cheeks sway back in forth right in front of you as you sit there hard, throbbing and unable to CUM! I love when you ACHE for me. The view from below is pure perfection and now you must ACHE for my perfect ASS slave as you KISS each gorgeous cheek!

Filesize: 273 MB
Duration: 00:11:58

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - I Want Bacon In The Morning

Off to work? Good piglet, go earn that money for Miss Daisy. But before you do she will let you beg for permission to cum, along with letting you know what food she wants this morning. Beg little piggy and maybe she will let you cum. Or perhaps she will deny you and merely ridicule you for not earning her enough money.

Filesize: 62.4 MB
Duration: 00:06:17

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - Husbands Nightly Ritual

Your wife Daisy has made you her cuckold bitch and you're required to lick her sweaty feet every night before bed. She is satisfied by real men while you kneel at the foot of her bed. She will not even let you touch your own cock. She just came back from getting fucked by her stud boyfriend so she puts her fingers in her pussy and wipes the cum that was dripping out of her pussy on her feet for you to clean off. You will stay in chastity while you perform your nightly ritual before bed.

Filesize: 220 MB
Duration: 00:05:49

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Celine - Adult school - A for sissy students

Filesize: 413 MB
Duration: 00:09:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Christina - Ass Worship: Fall in Love with My Cheeks

My ass is a masterpiece. It's undeniable. The way it looks in these sexy teal cheeky panties makes you throb. You love watching each perfect cheek sway from side to side as I grab and smack it. Teasing you is my specialty. Your dick quickly demands that your hand wrap firmly around it. Next comes the need to pump and pump for me. Those balls must be emptied. Then your mind goes. The only thoughts you have now are of me. My ass. My body. Your Goddess. It's so easy to fall in love with my perfect round sexy cheeks. The way I sway and shake them gets you all worked up. I bring you right to the edge over and over. You're craving that release. And now you must cummm. You must submit that worship puddle to your Goddess. To your new love. Your new addiction. You know who you belong to. It's never been so clear. You are MINE. My ass and it's perfection own you.

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:13:09

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - Miley And Daisy They Gotta Be Clean

Miley and Daisy - They Gotta Be Clean

Miley and Daisy like keeping you in the corner, knowing full well how much the mere sight of their high heels torments you so. But sometimes they will reward you with shoe service by calling u over to give their shoes that more personal slave attention. That means crawl over, get your tongue out and begin to lick Miley's shoes clean until both girls are satisfied. Then back to the corner u go where once again you will only be permitted to worship their feet from afar.

Filesize: 84.5 MB
Duration: 00:04:10

Download and Enjoy

Christina - Bikini Body Worship Pt 1: From Man to Slave

It's time for a bikini worship series. I do have the perfect bikini body afterall! I'm getting new bikinis all the time and you know I love to show them off. My tits, my hips, my legs, my ass... ahhh. I mean OMG look at me! My gorgeous bikini body makes men all the over the world weak for me. Just how I like them. And look at you. melting! Melting right in front of perfection. It's like you've died as a man. and now you're my slave. A slave that's DYING to stroke for me! Go on.. jerk that cock. Edge yourself to the point of cumming...

Filesize: 227 MB
Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - Pay To Worship Miss Daisy

Men like you serve young girls in many ways. You aren't just for them to laugh at or to use for tedious chores. Sometimes you are simply a wallet to them, a human atm. That's why Miss Daisy can flash her bare ass at you while completely ignoring you, because she knows you will stroke and pay for as long as she desires.

Filesize: 62.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:55

Download and Enjoy

Princess from Hell - Caged footbitch

The best moment of your life was when I locked you up to serve my feet only. You are not good for anything else anyways. It was so liberating when you don't need to pretend that you can be a real man or deal with a pussy. You have nothing to offer to a pussy. You are forever to serve my feet as my foot bitch.Don't I love teasing you fully naked with the key to your chastity in between my toes?

Filesize: 390 MB
Duration: 00:06:39

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - You Can Cum No Not Yet

Princess Daisy absolutely loves to torment her faithful piglets. Sure you can cum, no you can't, yes you can, no not yet. Anything to keep them paying, frustrated and on edge. Just hang in there and keep edging until she permits you to cum, assuming she actually does have pity on you in the end.

Filesize: 63.1 MB
Duration: 00:05:00

Download and Enjoy

Cum for Dr Bunny

Welcome, take a seat. Dr.Bunny isn't a real therapist? Trying to out me? Silly you. What I do is serious. I help many little weak men like you. I don't need a verification. I have a loyal patient base. I want you to listen to me. You're going to forget all about it, just hear me out. Alright? Dr. Bunny is going to give you what you need. I promise. You will need a good mind fuck. It's true, don't try to hide it. Don't try to fight this feeling taking over. A new start in how to think, to act, to be. Let me take over that mind of yours. A little male for me to break. You need to be broken. You clearly need this. Let's be honest, you wanted to see how easy it was for me to break down that guard of yours and make you mine.

Filesize: 608 MB
Duration: 00:20:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - dirt Under My Feet

Miss Daisy likes to put things in perspective for the males that she owns. And in that respect she keeps it simple, as to her you are like the dirt under her feet. Aside from the money that transfers from you to her, you aren't really of any value to her. You're an orgasm to control, a man to ridicule and a wallet to drain. Think about that as you stroke and lick the bottoms of her feet.

Filesize: 112 MB
Duration: 00:07:36

Download and Enjoy

Dani Daniels - Boob Worship

Filesize: 169 MB
Duration: 00:04:24

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Haze - learning Self Control

Being an orgasm slave definitely requires self-control. It requires an understanding that the cock between your legs no longer belongs to you and you can't touch it, stroke it or have a climax until Miss Daisy permits you. Pay and self-control, that's what's required to be an orgasm slave to Miss Daisy, pay and self-control.

Filesize: 76.3 MB
Duration: 00:05:03

Download and Enjoy

Dani Daniels - Goddess Daniels Is Pissed At What A Shit Slave You Are

Filesize: 284 MB
Duration: 00:13:00

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Flores - FFA Smother Execution (Executrix Mandy Flores)

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their death under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. This is a slightly different situation for her next client. He is now more of a victim of an angry girlfriend. You are arrogant, not very intelligent and I know you have a fetish for forcing your girlfriend to do breath plays She doesnt want you anymore and she wants you gone forever. She wants your method of execution to be the very thing youve tortured her with. Lucky for you, my job is to not only fulfill the execution request but I give my victims one last gift. You will have the chance to cum. Dont beg honey, its pathetic. You might as well enjoy your last moments before you die for me.

Filesize: 163 MB
Duration: 00:18:13
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

Danielle Maye - Drink From My Naked Ass

Filesize: 359 MB
Duration: 00:09:15
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Danielle Maye - Wonder Woman Powers

Filesize: 370 MB
Duration: 00:09:34
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

You are Anfisa's paying ash tray!

Come on, asshole... Crawl towards your money mistress Anfisa and give her some bank notes! Don't be soo stingy! After this you can watch her happily smoking a cigarette - she enjoys every drag - while she decides to use your mouth as her ash tray, poor slave!

Filesize: 159 MB
Duration: 00:06:28

Download and Enjoy

Thank Me For Denying You With Your Cash - Helpless Wanker Jerk Trance

I know that you love to jerk that pathetic cock because you are a wanker. I love hyp n0 t!zing helpless wankers. And as I hyp n0 t!ze you, you will jerk your cock but you will never cum. Follow my voice as you begin to relax all of your muscles. Relax and keep following my voice down deeper into t****e. I know you can't resist. You can't say no to me. There is nothing you can do but surrender. And when you are in deep in my t****e you will follow all of my commands. I want you to jerk your cock for me. I know you can't resist my voice. You just want to surrender. I'm gonna turn you into a fucking pathetic wanker slave. You were already a wanker slave. Keep following my sensual voice as it takes you even deeper.Now jerk that cock and know that you will never cum. Just jerk it until you're about to cum. I know you can't resist my spell. I know that you're about to cum now so Stop! Now you will send me a tribute every time you are about to cum and you stop jerking that pathetic cock. Now keep following my voice and start jerking that pathetic cock again. Good boy. Jerk it again until you're about to cum. Get yourself to the edge. Now stop. Tribute. Thank me for denying you with your cash. Now jerk it again. You know that you will not cum but you can't stop. You can't resist your cock. You will never stop jerking.

Filesize: 421 MB
Duration: 00:07:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Charlotte Lust - Fishnet Trap POV Foot Slave Training

Filesize: 476 MB
Duration: 00:10:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Beverly - Fuckover Service

Get ready here it comes I know you love jerking off to thinking of a girl ruining your life and exposing u for what a fetish pervert you are! So this is it! You are about to cum so hard that you will hit the ceiling. If you have a job where everyone doesnt laugh and snicker behind your back Then you are doing it wrong! You need 2 be outed and known and exposed for the fetish weirdo that you are!

Filesize: 97.3 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Resolution: 720x406

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Flores - Fat Fuck Loser! Foot Humiliation

You are nothing but a fat fucking pig. A LOSER!! You jerk off to being humiliated. You are so pathetic, you get off to just feet while being degraded. You love being called a fucking pig. A fat disgusting slob. What's even more low, is that you love my fatty chant and your little dick gets so hard once I start singing your piggy song. Fat fuck loserrrrr, you're a fat fuck loooooser, fatty, fatty, fat fuck loser!!....Mandy Flores

Filesize: 824 MB
Duration: 00:10:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Larkin Love - Inflatable Femdom

My friend, Mr. Whale, is in for a wild ride. I make him my bitch, threatening to pop him with my stiletto heels if he doesn't lay still and let me have my way with him. First, I take off my bra and rub my huge G-cup tits all over his springy rubber body. Once I know he won't struggle, I taunt him by smothering him with my pussy and ass, grinding into his face until he almost bursts. Now it's time for some real fun! I break out the hitachi massager and strap it to Mr. Whale's underbelly. I switch on the hitachi and climb on top, straddling the whale's tail, and putting my pussy right on the powerful vibrations. My inflatable lover heaves and flexes beneath my wriggling body. I love the feel of his taught, turgid tail between my thighs. After several spectacular screaming orgasms, I turn the hitachi on full blast. Oh my god, I'm going to squirt! I squirt three times in a row, soaking the whale, the bed, and myself with pussy juices. Mmmm, not bad, Mr. Whale. But not good enough! Once I've had my fun, I savage him with a pair of scissors and use his final exhalation to cool myself off.

Filesize: 304 MB
Duration: 00:19:47

Download and Enjoy

Back