Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Luxury Satin Handjob

Welcome to my hotel suite, I have dressed myself in some very luxurious lingerie, sexy stockings, high heels and the softest, shiniest black SATIN GLOVES. Just wearing this outfit already makes me horny, what about you? Would you like to feel those gloved hands on your balls? Why don't you let me stroke and JERK OFF your throbbing cock with my satin gloves. My pussy is so wet and I would love to feel my hands get even wetter with your CUM on them.
fetish liza, agent provocateur, cumshot, fetish, satin gloves, pov, cum on gloves, silky, black gloves, handjob, spunk, soft, luxury lingerie, jerking off, masturbation.
Duration : 00:11:44
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 272.01 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Hopelessly Impotent Even Under My Ass

I'm giving this slave one last chance to prove that he's at least some form of a man. Real men get aroused in My presence, and here I am so close to him, half-naked and exposed in My hot shear cat suit. I'm completely smothering this slave under My big voluptuous ass, sitting on his face with My pussy just millimeters away from his lips and nose, but look at his totally flaccid cock, not even a touch of hard-on present! I am so annoyed at this impotent loser; all he really craves is cock, never a real Woman such as Me. he's just a slut who yearns to be fucked in his mouth and deep inside his man pussy. his disgusting cock is so tiny, so soft, that the only thing left for Me to do is transform him into a total sissy slut of the lowest breed.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:57
File Size : 626.58 MB

Link For Download

My Nephews Secret

Sexy and mature Tabatha Jordan is home babysitting her nephew. Tabatha notices him repeatedly staring at her pretty, polished feet in a pair of hot, open-toed wedge sandals. Curious about his admiration, she invites him to play with her feet, and run his tongue up and down her soles. She can see him getting hard when his mouth reaches her soft skin. Aunt Tabatha doesn't mind--it will be their little secret. Tabatha wants him to be a good boy and stroke his cock while he sucks on her toes, then cum all over her beautiful feet. Babysitting will never be the same again for this aunt. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
tabatha jordan, milf.
Duration : 00:05:11
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 144.8 MB

Link For Download

TRAMPLED

Sneakers and jeans. Trampled beneath the immortal feet of Lady Zephianna. I arrive home and immediately crush my human doormat beneath the treads of my cute converse shoes. No mercy is shown, as I do not care about your pain--other than the fact it makes me wet to hear a loser beg for mercy beneath my feet. French kiss my treads and lick the dirty bottom of my shoes as I belittle you like the piece of doormat you are!! he had a fat lip and swollen face when I was done, haha!! -cock, balls, throat and face standing- shoe bottom licking, shoe shoved into mouth-humiliation and verbal mocking
shoe licking.
Duration : 00:11:04
File Size : 488.53 MB

Link For Download

Learning To Serve My Friends

My slaves should understand that serving Me does may sometimes mean to serve somebody else for Me. Maybe just temporarily, or maybe they can be just given forever to another Mistress, it is in My power as their Owner. To make him understand that, I have this slave serve My friend Mistress Ali: worship her and endure pain from her, under My supervision. he must learn to be a good slave for her, as is the way he can become a good slave for Me.
goddess ezada sinn, ts mistress ali.
Duration : 00:11:33
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 135.57 MB

Link For Download

Ruined For My Latex Pleasure

I just love a tight latex suit that wraps around and encases My voluptuous body, showing off My gorgeous breasts and sensual round ass. Latex holds in the heat, making Me every hotter when I get aroused. The thin layer of latex is also perfect for a slave's tongue to worship Me, to please Me. Today is all about My gratification, My satisfaction, and My sexual joy. I'm going to use this slave's face as My cushion, his tongue as My licking tool. The slave has only one hedonistic goal and that is supplying Me with the pleasure I want. If he succeeds, I will tease and torment his cock. Yet should I reward him or should I just leave his throbbing cock to ruin? #1 clip in category "ORGASMS"
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:09
File Size : 86.56 MB

Link For Download

Soffies Office Stocking Sniffer

Goddess Soffie is a strict dominatrix who keeps her co-worker in a chastity device. When he enters her office, she immediately orders him to drop trough, making him get completely naked for her right then and there. He begs to be released from chastity so that his wife won't find out, but Goddess Soffie refuses and threatens to fire him if he doesn't be a good little foot bitch and do what she tells him to do. Today he is going to worship her by smelling her dirty, stinky stockings. She makes him start by taking off her sexy high heel stilettos, then rubs her foot all over his face, making him get a big whiff of her smelly pantyhose clad feet and taste her dirty little toes.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
soffie valdez.
Duration : 00:06:26
File Size : 244.37 MB

Link For Download

Helpless Slave Cock Whipping

My slave is helplessly bound, kneeling on the bondage bed. his head and wrists secured firmly in place by a fixed wooden stock, heavy chain is wrapped around his body and both legs are spread wide apart in leather straps. his engorged cock is pulled through a metal cock ring that is connected to a huge silver ball stuffed deep inside his man pussy. It's impossible for him to even move, let alone escape. It's such a comfortable position for Me, as the slave has no choice but to take all the pain I want to inflict on him. That pain will start in his balls as I wrap them tightly and stretch them far back and away from the body. Looking like a slave who has no balls, his erect cock is now fully exposed and ready for me to . From stinging slaps from My bare hand to nasty vicious strikes from My rubber flogger, when I'm finished with his cock it will be in intense pain. Yes, these balls are My balls, this cock is My cock, the slave can't escape the pain I shall spread all over him. All of this just to satisfy My sadistic desires. #1 clip in category "CBT"
ezada.
Duration : 00:06:26
Resolution : 1232x720
File Size : 48.13 MB

Link For Download

Back